True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

emmmmmm wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:52 pm
emmy1618 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:31 pm
Frootloops3 wrote:Maddie posted on ig that tonight’s video will have lots of tea, but her videos with tea always end up being so boring and pointless...
Please please PLEASE let tonight be about this forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm dying for her to post another YTMD viceo solely to address how she needs to step up.

Also- has anyone seen Sophie?? She has twins and she's still going to school and going to go to college next year. Maddie, take notes!! You seem to have even more help and Ev is old enough to go to daycare/ "school".
I don't know how the fuck that girl does it all. She goes to school while taking her of the twins all day, I can barely get to school with no kids. She is so strong.
Maddie is literally the most lazy piece of shit I have ever seen. Her days consists of sleeping until noon, doing something while her mom watches everly and eating out.
If it weren't for her kid, people would just think she was a slacker.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Rorygz194 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:53 pm
Morticia Mars wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:49 pm
Frootloops3 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:20 pm Maddie posted on ig that tonight’s video will have lots of tea, but her videos with tea always end up being so boring and pointless...
Don’t tell me, it’s an another “juicy’’ Q&A ....🙄

Jesus how many of those has she done?! She gets the same questions every time and all of them are so tame and boring.
Maddies definition of Juicy is "would you get back together with isaac?"
Lmao I know right? She really thinks she’s being edgy and exposing her juiciest secrets but in reality she gets the safest questions on planet Earth. It’s not that deep Maddie lmao
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

Morticia Mars wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:58 pm
Morticia Mars wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:49 pm

Don’t tell me, it’s an another “juicy’’ Q&A ....🙄

Jesus how many of those has she done?! She gets the same questions every time and all of them are so tame and boring.
Lmao I know right? She really thinks she’s being edgy and exposing her juiciest secrets but in reality she gets the safest questions on planet Earth. It’s not that deep Maddie lmao
"So people like.... noticed I... use tinder and like, God told me I need a husband" Maddie's new video addressing her using tinder
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Rorygz194 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:43 pm Maddie posted a tiktok "Never have i ever teen mom edition" because her only personality trait is that she is a teen mom apparently.
It was basically again about how no one will date you because of your kid, no one wants to hang out with you (even though Maddie has 10+ friends), and how she wants a baby before 20. Oh and how people thinks she is a hoe. i don't think thats because youre a teen mom maddie, i think thats because you are willing to spread your legs for any guy just for a baby.
I literally new she was gonna do this one, too bad she couldn't make it original
Wow she is such a loser. This girl’s only personality traits are that she got pregnant at 13 and that she is a teen mom, which is honestly just sad. Take notes, Maddie, nobody is entitled to or obligated to date you.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

emmmmmm wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:00 pm
Morticia Mars wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:58 pm

"So people like.... noticed I... use tinder and like, God told me I need a husband" Maddie's new video addressing her using tinder
Can wait for the “Why god wanted me to get married at 18” video
emmy1618
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emmy1618 »

Morticia Mars wrote:Maddie really seems like one of those 14 year old girls who write “deep” mediocre poetry and posts deep meaningful posts and think’s she’s so woke.
Oh she does! On her Instagram she has a highlight of them up top called writing, it’s the first one

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

emmy1618 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:31 pm
Frootloops3 wrote:Maddie posted on ig that tonight’s video will have lots of tea, but her videos with tea always end up being so boring and pointless...
Please please PLEASE let tonight be about this forum!

I kinda hope it is, but we know she won’t go into depth again just like she did last time...
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Calling it now. The exposed video will be addressing her getting called out for being on tinder and she will justify and explain to us Karen's why it was ok. After that, she and Melissa will pretend that Melissa called her out for using it after the Karen's exposed it. Truth is we know Melissa gives no fucks about it and probably even encouraged it so that baby #2 can get started for those views and YT money. She has a really hard time just ignoring and not addressing the Karen's so one way or another, this one is for the Karen's.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Really? Exposing this? Bullshit tea as usual. Nice of you to shower for us at least. You are so contradictory it is ridiculous. Do you ever think about blowing your nose before you start? You sound so stupid. You know what will help your self image? Lay off the eating out.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I’m not even 5 minutes in yet, but Maddie said this gem, “If my mom can watch my child, so I can have fun with my friends, like that’s fine by me.” Of course it would be fine with you Maddie...you’re not being pinned with any responsibility in that moment...

Also, please tell me how she’s been to 4 parties in her life, but also how she goes to one once a month...like what?
bunny55111
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bunny55111 »

“That’s just me trying to be a normal teenager...” except you’re not a normal teenager. You’re a mother to a small child that cannot yet take care of themselves. You can barely take care of yourself! Maybe it’s too far and I’m over reacting... but I can remember my friend who was a teen mom who would want to party with us childless teens and couldn’t so we made time to get lunch or supper with her. And MAYBE once every 6 months or so she could come to a party...
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Frootloops3 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:17 pm I’m not even 5 minutes in yet, but Maddie said this gem, “If my mom can watch my child, so I can have fun with my friends, like that’s fine by me.” Of course it would be fine with you Maddie...you’re not being pinned with any responsibility in that moment...

Also, please tell me how she’s been to 4 parties in her life, but also how she goes to one once a month...like what?
This girl cant keep her stories straight.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The first video was posted like 5 months ago, who the fuck cares anymore?
Also, this may be controversial, but i don't think moms need to party. Going out with friends to have coffee is one thing, or going to shop but going to a party where teenagers drink, smoke, do drugs and fuck in the bathrooms is another thing. Moms don't need to party.
"I didn't get my wild teenage years" but YOU chose that. You had a choice on being a mom or not. When you choose to be a mother, you are putting immature things and that life behind you. It doesn't matter if you are 14 or 29 when you do it.
I am so sick of teen moms using that excuse. You chose to have a baby as a teenager. Also, partying once a month is actually pretty much, especially for a mom. And when Isaac does it, he's a horrible father.
Maddie, you started out as a girl who wanted to break the stereotype and now you are like the teen moms we saw on "16 and pregnant". They also pondered their kids off on their parents to go party because they wanted to mix their mom life and party life. Its not cute.
And for fucks sake, stop saying "like" three times every second
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

Maddie saying she’s a “very social person” in this video vs maddie having been talking about her crippling social anxiety for the past two years .....

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jayann wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:31 pm
Frootloops3 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:17 pm I’m not even 5 minutes in yet, but Maddie said this gem, “If my mom can watch my child, so I can have fun with my friends, like that’s fine by me.” Of course it would be fine with you Maddie...you’re not being pinned with any responsibility in that moment...

This girl cant keep her stories straight.
she really can't. first she's been to one party in her life, and then when she got exposed, she had been to 1 still (like that was her first party)
now its 4 even though she parties once a month. Pick a side, lady.
And apparently she's trying to push isaac to be in a video, probably just for views.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

Rorygz194 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:33 pm The first video was posted like 5 months ago, who the fuck cares anymore?
Also, this may be controversial, but i don't think moms need to party. Going out with friends to have coffee is one thing, or going to shop but going to a party where teenagers drink, smoke, do drugs and fuck in the bathrooms is another thing. Moms don't need to party.
"I didn't get my wild teenage years" but YOU chose that. You had a choice on being a mom or not. When you choose to be a mother, you are putting immature things and that life behind you. It doesn't matter if you are 14 or 29 when you do it.
I am so sick of teen moms using that excuse. You chose to have a baby as a teenager. Also, partying once a month is actually pretty much, especially for a mom. And when Isaac does it, he's a horrible father.
Maddie, you started out as a girl who wanted to break the stereotype and now you are like the teen moms we saw on "16 and pregnant". They also pondered their kids off on their parents to go party because they wanted to mix their mom life and party life. Its not cute.
There is no reason ANY teenager should be on a table dressed as a hooters girl. But Maddie, you CHOSE to keep your baby. Not everyone has a wild teenage years with or without a child. It does affect your child- what example are you setting for Ev? You're a mom, not a teenager. Step up.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

"it's the same as leaving her to take a test" What test since you've dropped out at middle school?
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

This video sucked. Like someone mentioned, Halloween was almost 3 months ago, so I don’t think anyone even remembered her being “exposed”.

To sum up the video: She was “exposed”

She wants to be “normal” like every other teenager- she repeated this like 3 times. Even though teenagers partying all the time/every weekend is stereotypical.

She then started getting preachy about how she’s not the anxious little girl she used to be.

Lastly, she wants her minions to go and ask Isaac to be on her channel because it’s dying.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

emmmmmm wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:46 pm
Rorygz194 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:33 pm The first video was posted like 5 months ago, who the fuck cares anymore?
There is no reason ANY teenager should be on a table dressed as a hooters girl. But Maddie, you CHOSE to keep your baby. Not everyone has a wild teenage years with or without a child. It does affect your child- what example are you setting for Ev? You're a mom, not a teenager. Step up.
I haven't had my wild teenage years, not everyone has them. i don't know what she sees as wild. but when you have a kid you don't get to have them. sorry.
And you're right, she's not a good role model for her child.
I also hate how she calls herself a stay at home mom, she's just a teenager with a kid who stays at home. she doesn't do any chores so?
Maddie, you're a mom and a teenager, and you should only act like the first one.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

It’s weird because Maddie wants to be seen as this responsible teen mom, but also wants to be a stereotypical teenager, who has a wild phase. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.

The people in this generation want to be different, but at the same time want to be like everyone else...it’s weird.

Return to “I-P”