Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

Lol kinda funny that if Isaac were to leave Everly to go party, Maddie would be whining on social media about him being a deadbeat dad and getting her minions on him but when Maddie does it, it’s (and I fucking quote) “Self Growth”
bunny55111
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bunny55111 »

Frootloops3 wrote:It’s weird because Maddie wants to be seen as this responsible teen mom, but also wants to be a stereotypical teenager, who has a wild phase. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.

The people in this generation want to be different, but at the same time want to be like everyone else...it’s weird.
It’s almost like she’s an actual teenager and doesn’t know what she wants with her life. shock of a lifetime. I think this just summed everything up for me... an adult would choose the responsible route and take care of her child not party 1 time, 4 times, once a month? Idk..
PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

“It’s the same thing as if I were to leave her for a test” it’s not even REMOTELY the same thing, oh my god. A teen mom leaving her child with her parents so they can go to school and get an education to better themselves FOR THEIR CHILD is NOT THE SAME as you leaving your child because your selfish ass feels entitled to the right to go dance on tables but go tf off
lindseyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyy »

in the video she kept saying she “chunked” the baby across the yard. “i chunked it”.
.... she meant chucked im guessing??
just 8th grade drop out things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

PhoenixAsh wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:12 pm “It’s the same thing as if I were to leave her for a test” it’s not even REMOTELY the same thing, oh my god. A teen mom leaving her child with her parents so they can go to school and get an education to better themselves FOR THEIR CHILD is NOT THE SAME as you leaving your child because your selfish ass feels entitled to the right to go dance on tables but go tf off
exactly. one has a good outcome, the other has not.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Frootloops3 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:51 pm This video sucked. Like someone mentioned, Halloween was almost 3 months ago, so I don’t think anyone even remembered her being “exposed”.

To sum up the video: She was “exposed”

She wants to be “normal” like every other teenager- she repeated this like 3 times. Even though teenagers partying all the time/every weekend is stereotypical.

She then started getting preachy about how she’s not the anxious little girl she used to be.

Lastly, she wants her minions to go and ask Isaac to be on her channel because it’s dying.
Maddie: “I’m not like those moms on MTV”

Also Maddie: *goes to a party and leaves Everly with her mom*

Talk about being a hypocrite. I can’t even imagine what would happen if this girl had another baby, when she can’t even take care of the one she has now. Maddie, you aren’t just a teenager anymore, your a mother. You chose to keep your baby and take on a lot of responsibility, but you also want to enjoy your “wild teenage years” and go out partying, and your surprised when people call you out for it?
Wow. at the end of the day you really are a horrible mother and a shitty role model.
Also the Maddie minions are full of double standards. When Issac goes out to party, he’s a deadbeat but when Maddie does it she’s taking time out for herself and “self growth” wtf???
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

PhoenixAsh wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:06 pm Lol kinda funny that if Isaac were to leave Everly to go party, Maddie would be whining on social media about him being a deadbeat dad and getting her minions on him but when Maddie does it, it’s (and I fucking quote) “Self Growth”
Isaac has never left Everly to go party, but Maddie still whines about him partying. Like, okay, (this was when he only met Everly every other weekend), so when everly is not with him, he's supposed to just sit at home? What the fuck?
If Everly is ever with Isaac, you can go and party Maddie. At least you're not leaving her.
And what bullshit excuse is "i didn't leave her with a stranger". It doesn't matter if you left her with a stranger or your mom, you left her because a party was more inviting.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

emmy1618 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:20 pm
Morticia Mars wrote:Maddie really seems like one of those 14 year old girls who write “deep” mediocre poetry and posts deep meaningful posts and think’s she’s so woke.
Oh she does! On her Instagram she has a highlight of them up top called writing, it’s the first one

Lmao these are so corny 💀
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

I can't listen to her rambling on, she acts like she is losing more brain cells with every video she makes lately. My biggest issue with this video is that she has at least two pill bottles on a ledge in her room that Everly can probably reach and Slate certainly can. Most 10 year olds would know that you keep medicines in a lockable cupboard, or at least one up very high out of reach, but Maddie is too lazy to do that. I'm seriously pissed off at their lack of responsibility here. They are literally putting the lives of two small children at risk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What bugs me with Maddie's sit down video is that she just reshuffles her words, and repeats the same thing over and over and I felt like I was losing brain cells when I listened to her.
emmy1618
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emmy1618 »

Rorygz194 wrote:The first video was posted like 5 months ago, who the fuck cares anymore?
Also, this may be controversial, but i don't think moms need to party. Going out with friends to have coffee is one thing, or going to shop but going to a party where teenagers drink, smoke, do drugs and fuck in the bathrooms is another thing. Moms don't need to party.
"I didn't get my wild teenage years" but YOU chose that. You had a choice on being a mom or not. When you choose to be a mother, you are putting immature things and that life behind you. It doesn't matter if you are 14 or 29 when you do it.
I am so sick of teen moms using that excuse. You chose to have a baby as a teenager. Also, partying once a month is actually pretty much, especially for a mom. And when Isaac does it, he's a horrible father.
Maddie, you started out as a girl who wanted to break the stereotype and now you are like the teen moms we saw on "16 and pregnant". They also pondered their kids off on their parents to go party because they wanted to mix their mom life and party life. Its not cute.
And for fucks sake, stop saying "like" three times every second
AMEN! I do agree. You don’t get to be a “normal teenager” and do “teenager things” when you made the adult decision to have sex! You’re paying the consequences of your actions. I’m sorry you got pregnant at 13. I’m sorry the baby daddy isn’t around. I’m sorry you weren’t ready to have a kid. And I’m sorry for the poor kid that she has you as her pathetic mom. But you chose to carry through with the pregnancy and now you need to step up and be a mom. Teenage time is over. Grown up decision, grown up consequences!

emmy1618
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emmy1618 »

Okay, how come no one has said it? If the girl had curly hair, when it’s wet the curl would show.

Like someone else said, why does she have pill containers in a space accessible to a walking kid? Accident waiting to happen.

I don’t know if she’s ever watched a YouTube video or not, but lots of people write down notes of what they’re going to say instead of just rambling on for 15 minutes and repeating the same three points again and again.

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

People in the comments are really going to equate Maddie to a 45 year old mom. I can’t with the fuckery.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Frootloops3 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:51 pm This video sucked. Like someone mentioned, Halloween was almost 3 months ago, so I don’t think anyone even remembered her being “exposed”.

To sum up the video: She was “exposed”

She wants to be “normal” like every other teenager- she repeated this like 3 times. Even though teenagers partying all the time/every weekend is stereotypical.

She then started getting preachy about how she’s not the anxious little girl she used to be.

Lastly, she wants her minions to go and ask Isaac to be on her channel because it’s dying.

She literally has nothing to film anymore lol at least she bathed and brushed her hair
propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

She’s gained so much weight so fast... just goes to show, eating out every day will catch up to you

MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Rorygz194 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:53 pm
emmmmmm wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:46 pm
Rorygz194 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:33 pm The first video was posted like 5 months ago, who the fuck cares anymore?
Also, this may be controversial, but i don't think moms need to party. Going out with friends to have coffee is one thing, or going to shop but going to a party where teenagers drink, smoke, do drugs and fuck in the bathrooms is another thing. Moms don't need to party.
"I didn't get my wild teenage years" but YOU chose that. You had a choice on being a mom or not. When you choose to be a mother, you are putting immature things and that life behind you. It doesn't matter if you are 14 or 29 when you do it.
I am so sick of teen moms using that excuse. You chose to have a baby as a teenager. Also, partying once a month is actually pretty much, especially for a mom. And when Isaac does it, he's a horrible father.
Maddie, you started out as a girl who wanted to break the stereotype and now you are like the teen moms we saw on "16 and pregnant". They also pondered their kids off on their parents to go party because they wanted to mix their mom life and party life. Its not cute.
And for fucks sake, stop saying "like" three times every second
There is no reason ANY teenager should be on a table dressed as a hooters girl. But Maddie, you CHOSE to keep your baby. Not everyone has a wild teenage years with or without a child. It does affect your child- what example are you setting for Ev? You're a mom, not a teenager. Step up.
I haven't had my wild teenage years, not everyone has them. i don't know what she sees as wild. but when you have a kid you don't get to have them. sorry.
And you're right, she's not a good role model for her child.
I also hate how she calls herself a stay at home mom, she's just a teenager with a kid who stays at home. she doesn't do any chores so?
Maddie, you're a mom and a teenager, and you should only act like the first one.

Does any know the name of the Instagram account she was talking about? I can’t find it but something tells me she wasn’t even pronouncing it right
propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

MorganH87 wrote:
emmmmmm wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:46 pm There is no reason ANY teenager should be on a table dressed as a hooters girl. But Maddie, you CHOSE to keep your baby. Not everyone has a wild teenage years with or without a child. It does affect your child- what example are you setting for Ev? You're a mom, not a teenager. Step up.
I haven't had my wild teenage years, not everyone has them. i don't know what she sees as wild. but when you have a kid you don't get to have them. sorry.
I also hate how she calls herself a stay at home mom, she's just a teenager with a kid who stays at home. she doesn't do any chores so?
Maddie, you're a mom and a teenager, and you should only act like the first one.

Does any know the name of the Instagram account she was talking about? I can’t find it but something tells me she wasn’t even pronouncing it right
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... e89b8f.jpg[/IMG]

MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Thanks! And how ironic that Maddie, Melissa and Avie follow that page
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

If Maddie really didn’t have friends she would not post things like meeting up with her friends or traveling across the country to meet up with the rest of the teen mom squad. Hell they all met up together for New Year’s. Maddie probably has like a small close-knit group of friends and she thinks that means she’s anti-social with no friends at all.

Also the comments on her latest ig post pisses me off so much. I get wanting to enjoy your teenage years, but Maddie is a mother with a 2 year old. She chose to keep her baby and that means she sacrificed her free time and most of her social life to raise her child. I think moms should take a break every once in a while, I’m
not saying her life should revolve around raising Everly but it is total bs for Maddie to leave her child with her mom while she parties. Your lucky your mom is always happy to watch your daughter while you go do something, Maddie, because most teen parents don’t have that privilege.
Also telling people who don’t have kids that can’t call out or tell apart shitty parenting is stupid. That is like the equivalent of telling someone who has never had a pet that they can’t call out or tell apart animal abuse. 🙄
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

propertyoferen wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:05 pm
MorganH87 wrote:

I hate Gluteus Medius, they are one of the biggest Maddie minions ever and super obnoxious in my opinion. They made tea videos on the whole custody battle between Maddie and Issac back in Oct/Nov. 2018, but I’m pretty sure they deleted it since I can’t find it anymore on their YouTube channel.

Return to “I-P”