Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

sryjbc0918 wrote:
MyNameIsHope34 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:44 am
webby wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:40 am trouble in paradise.... stay tuned for the lack of celebration for Harlem's birthday

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
What a slacker!ImageI'm embarrased for her.How can you do absolutely nothing and be busy,overwhelmed and stressed?Maybe she's stressed and overwhelmed because she is lazy and disorganized?She would be fired by now if she has a real job.I would be terrified to live like that.She is insane if she thinks for one second anyone in the right mind wants her extremely sad life.I think this skunk needs to take a step back and proactively focus on her own mental health and bad life choices because it's obvious that she' struggling.Image
Didnt she just take 2 breaks recently? Lol

Her life is one continuous break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

Her reactions is mind blowing. Allergies suck and need to be taken serious. But how can this be the reason you want to change “so much” when you have a kid with DMD? I don’t believe she’s in denial. She just seems ignorant.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

BaberahamLincoln wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:04 pm No one in my family has allergies yet we are CHOOSING to go plant based. It’s not that hard. We have oat and flax milk. Eat lots of veggies and fruit and have switched to tofu. My kids love salads now because we make them fun and filled with lots of toppings. Rice and lentils with sauce are the easiest meal. My kids could liiiiivvee off of hummus and refried beans. Oh and oatmeal! It is so filling and you can make it really yummy. Yeah, they may not like it at first but when that is all they are served they will eventually adapt the tastebuds for it and know no different. My kids have been addicted to sugar, sweets, treats and processed foods for a long time and it was time to kick it out of our lives. Game changer. Britney can do this, it’s just a matter if she chooses to step it up and just do it. No more lazy mom. No more giving in mom.

Yeah but to do that you have to be able to cook. The only food Ive ever seen her make are those pinterest atrocities that all have a cup of cream cheese dumped into a crockpot with a package of meat and a tiny amount of seasoning. She could learn but I think she's so accustomed to putting in the minimum effort anything else is a huge deal.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I don't think I've ever even seen her cuddle with her kids once they're toddlers.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

It’s so sad that it takes it being Harlow’s birthday for Britney to finally show that poor child some attention. When does Britney ever carry Harlow, spend any time with her or talk about her in a positive way? Her followers might eat this shit up but we’re all woke to the bullshit. ImageImage
mrsDraper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mrsDraper »

BaberahamLincoln wrote:No one in my family has allergies yet we are CHOOSING to go plant based. It’s not that hard. We have oat and flax milk. Eat lots of veggies and fruit and have switched to tofu. My kids love salads now because we make them fun and filled with lots of toppings. Rice and lentils with sauce are the easiest meal. My kids could liiiiivvee off of hummus and refried beans. Oh and oatmeal! It is so filling and you can make it really yummy. Yeah, they may not like it at first but when that is all they are served they will eventually adapt the tastebuds for it and know no different. My kids have been addicted to sugar, sweets, treats and processed foods for a long time and it was time to kick it out of our lives. Game changer. Britney can do this, it’s just a matter if she chooses to step it up and just do it. No more lazy mom. No more giving in mom.

We went plant based almost four years ago. Pinterest is full of easy whole food crock pot recipes. I can’t cook for the life of me, but I can throw things into a casserole dish haha.

Years ago I found a study that had been done showing that whole food plant based diets “could” slow down the dmd decline. I sent it to her, I doubt she read it and obviously they didn’t make the switch, but I always thought it was crazy that she continued to feed him so much processed junk. Blows my mind to this day how little she does for that boy.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

mrsDraper wrote:
BaberahamLincoln wrote:No one in my family has allergies yet we are CHOOSING to go plant based. It’s not that hard. We have oat and flax milk. Eat lots of veggies and fruit and have switched to tofu. My kids love salads now because we make them fun and filled with lots of toppings. Rice and lentils with sauce are the easiest meal. My kids could liiiiivvee off of hummus and refried beans. Oh and oatmeal! It is so filling and you can make it really yummy. Yeah, they may not like it at first but when that is all they are served they will eventually adapt the tastebuds for it and know no different. My kids have been addicted to sugar, sweets, treats and processed foods for a long time and it was time to kick it out of our lives. Game changer. Britney can do this, it’s just a matter if she chooses to step it up and just do it. No more lazy mom. No more giving in mom.

We went plant based almost four years ago. Pinterest is full of easy whole food crock pot recipes. I can’t cook for the life of me, but I can throw things into a casserole dish haha.

Years ago I found a study that had been done showing that whole food plant based diets “could” slow down the dmd decline. I sent it to her, I doubt she read it and obviously they didn’t make the switch, but I always thought it was crazy that she continued to feed him so much processed junk. Blows my mind to this day how little she does for that boy.

She only replied to ppl that send her free shit or suck the cocoa cocoa puffs out of her asshole. She doesn’t care about any of those kids and the only reason she’s “going vegan” now is because she’s literally being forced to...she has no choice.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:57 pm

Love how she’s talking about cuddling up on the couch with the “kiddos” yet Scarlett is the only one in the picture. Jeez...I get smart technology is “in” these days & it has its conveniences but holy shit she needs to get a fucking grip. She’s like “now we don’t have to up from the couch”....girl the last thing you need is one more thing keeping you from getting off that couch.

What’s next...is she gonna install intercoms in the kids room so she can talk to them through that and not get off the couch to check on them?!?
This. She orders groceries online, has meal boxes delivered or eats out, she has a cleaning lady and now she doesnt have to get off the couch? Now she just needs someone to do her laundry and wipe her ass and she literally will be paying other people to live her life.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Her goal is to become one of those adults from WALL.E
Jboo921
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jboo921 »

Ewww at Frank calling Harlow “my sassy Harlow” uhh no that’s Ean & Brits Harlow 😑 I’m all for him wishing her a happy birthday but I feel it leads people to believe that’s his biological daughter.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Jboo921 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:09 pm Ewww at Frank calling Harlow “my sassy Harlow” uhh no that’s Ean & Brits Harlow 😑 I’m all for him wishing her a happy birthday but I feel it leads people to believe that’s his biological daughter.

I didn't like that he said "my" either. Rubbed me the wrong way.
Adding picture for reference.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Her goal is to become one of those adults from WALL.E

I was thinking the same thing...I just couldn’t remember the name if that movie Image

She will make sure she has wider doorways, halls, and plenty of room to hover her ass around.
Can’t do it for Nolan, but she would HAVE to do it for herself.
Blomst
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blomst »

smom12 wrote:Britney is acting like this over one child with allergies. Falling apart, completely overwhelmed and practically MIA.

Imagine when Nolan starts declining more.

I’m suspecting there is something going in between her and frank (shocker)

MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

Blomst wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:59 pm
smom12 wrote:Britney is acting like this over one child with allergies. Falling apart, completely overwhelmed and practically MIA.

Imagine when Nolan starts declining more.

I’m suspecting there is something going in between her and frank (shocker)

Britch needs to be careful or I can see Frankie The Thumb going full papa bear on her for his precious Scarface.😶
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I can see Frank being the kind of guy who would pressure her into having another baby whether she wants one or not, Scarlett is almost one and I wonder if he is starting to talk about baby #2 and she doesnt know what to do.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I can see Frank being the kind of guy who would pressure her into having another baby whether she wants one or not, Scarlett is almost one and I wonder if he is starting to talk about baby #2 and she doesnt know what to do.
Frank is 100% pushing her for another kid now. I think that’s part of the tension between them. I just can’t imagine hearing your partner say that she wants her body to have a break from pregnancy/nursing, and you still can’t wait to get her knocked up before the last kid is even off the boob.

I know Britney has said that she no longer wants to wait 5 years to have another kid, but I can’t help but feel that that’s largely due to Frank pressuring her. He’s implied before that he wants more than 2 of his own kids so I doubt he’ll be satisfied with stopping after number 5.

sarah_rud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarah_rud »

Frank is controlling and she listens to whatever he says. I bet she doesn’t even want a 5th child- but she’ll end up with 7 because Frank wants his own children....

stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

I don’t think he is even that all about Scarface like so many seem to think. Sure he posts a photo of her sleeping on him sometimes but when do they ever post anything where they are actually playing and talking to her. They had her and she is just a show object propped in something or another or posed for shots, doesn’t seem like much more. A kid that age who will sit in a baby seat on the edge of the counter and not even wiggle or move, is a kid who is not very interactive and there is a reason for that I am sure. Also, if he is already in a hurry to have another one at not even one, he must be like brit and already tired of Scar now that she is no longer new and she is more stressful with her issues.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I can see Frank leaving her after he has his 2 kids, I dont know. I just get such a user vibe from him, I dont think he is abusing the kids or a "bad guy" per se, I just feel like he saw dollar signs the first time he looked in Britneys eyes. I think he's living his best life right now but knows that he can peace out any time he wants and unlike Britneys situation with Ean, Frank will not remain silent. This guy was doing sponsorships on his IG months into his relationship with her!
I think he will push for baby #2 so he ensures he has 2 kids with the same mom and then he will stick around until the gravy train runs low/nolan starts to decline (which sadly will both probably happen within the next 5 years)
but all that said I dont think he woulod be happy being a weekend dad, I think he would fight for 50/50.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

stnalp wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:49 am I don’t think he is even that all about Scarface like so many seem to think. Sure he posts a photo of her sleeping on him sometimes but when do they ever post anything where they are actually playing and talking to her. They had her and she is just a show object propped in something or another or posed for shots, doesn’t seem like much more. A kid that age who will sit in a baby seat on the edge of the counter and not even wiggle or move, is a kid who is not very interactive and there is a reason for that I am sure. Also, if he is already in a hurry to have another one at not even one, he must be like brit and already tired of Scar now that she is no longer new and she is more stressful with her issues.
No, I think the scary part is she is active and they still had her sitting on the counter like that. Brit has showed her moving around before.
I dont think it is fair to say that a parent who wants another kid before their first is one is "tired" of their kid, some parents just want their kids clos together in age. My sister was almost 6 months pregnant at my nephews first birthday party. She loves all her kids very much. I just think Frank wants what he wants when he wants it.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”