Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

And no one should feel bad when she ends up having more kids when she obviously would rather not. Frank was completely open about the fact that he wanted more than one biological kid. She knew what she was signing up for. If they were normal, they would have accepted that this was a dealbreaker and broken up right away.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:55 am
No, I think the scary part is she is active and they still had her sitting on the counter like that. Brit has showed her moving around before.
Every time I see Scarlett in that stupid baby seat on the kitchen counter now, my heart jumps into my mouth. In a blink of an eye, she and the seat are tumbling to the floor and she lands on her head.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

olemama wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:31 am
No, I think the scary part is she is active and they still had her sitting on the counter like that. Brit has showed her moving around before.
Every time I see Scarlett in that stupid baby seat on the kitchen counter now, my heart jumps into my mouth. In a blink of an eye, she and the seat are tumbling to the floor and she lands on her head.
Right? like isnt she basically one years old? give or take a few weeks... NO reason she should be in that on the counter!!!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Baby seats on the counter, using the rock n play, feeding kids things they're allergic to....it's amazing these kids have survived this long without serious injury.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:55 am My sister was almost 6 months pregnant at my nephews first birthday party. She loves all her kids very much. I just think Frank wants what he wants when he wants it.
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services you should wait at least 12 months between pregnancies... Research has found that the risk for premature birth or your baby being born with a low birth weight increases for gaps shorter than 6 months, compared to those of 18 to 23 months.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

stnalp wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:49 am I don’t think he is even that all about Scarface like so many seem to think. Sure he posts a photo of her sleeping on him sometimes but when do they ever post anything where they are actually playing and talking to her. They had her and she is just a show object propped in something or another or posed for shots, doesn’t seem like much more. A kid that age who will sit in a baby seat on the edge of the counter and not even wiggle or move, is a kid who is not very interactive and there is a reason for that I am sure. Also, if he is already in a hurry to have another one at not even one, he must be like brit and already tired of Scar now that she is no longer new and she is more stressful with her issues.
I dont think it is fair to say that a parent who wants another kid before their first is one is "tired" of their kid, some parents just want their kids clos together in age. My sister was almost 6 months pregnant at my nephews first birthday party. She loves all her kids very much. I just think Frank wants what he wants when he wants it.
She should honestly be a lot more active than she is. Sure she moves around here and there but she has shown her in numerous clips or videos just sitting in that thing somewhere and barely moving. I personally have never seen a child that age be so still in something like that. In one video she even had her in that seat on a bed which she was lifting and pushing around the room and even then Scarlet barely moved!

I am sure some people have kids close together and love them. I was talking about brit and frank given what they show and how little they seem to be actually doing with the baby they already have. It wasnt a personal judgement on anyone else who has kids close together or anything.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brit couldn't handle 2. Found out she is a carrier for a life-limiting genetic condition. Had another baby. Brit Couldn't handle 3 and had another. Now she really can't handle 4 and now she had a child with DMD and a child with severe food allergies. She should really tell Frenk that's enough. That's the risk you run marrying someone with kids already.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Brit couldn't handle 2. Found out she is a carrier for a life-limiting genetic condition. Had another baby. Brit Couldn't handle 3 and had another. Now she really can't handle 4 and now she had a child with DMD and a child with severe food allergies. She should really tell Frenk that's enough. That's the risk you run marrying someone with kids already.
Yeah I mean if Frank knew he wanted a bunch of kids of his own maybe he shouldn’t have married someone who already had THREE.

Right from the beginning it was obvious that they weren’t on the same page about the number of kids they were going to have. They never should’ve gotten married if they couldn’t agree on that tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

LilSeb1010 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Brit couldn't handle 2. Found out she is a carrier for a life-limiting genetic condition. Had another baby. Brit Couldn't handle 3 and had another. Now she really can't handle 4 and now she had a child with DMD and a child with severe food allergies. She should really tell Frenk that's enough. That's the risk you run marrying someone with kids already.
Yeah I mean if Frank knew he wanted a bunch of kids of his own maybe he shouldn’t have married someone who already had THREE.

Right from the beginning it was obvious that they weren’t on the same page about the number of kids they were going to have. They never should’ve gotten married if they couldn’t agree on that tbh.

It was too late by then, she was already knocked up and they had to get married. They didn’t have any time to discuss anything further than “whats the wedding date?”.

Its not normal to be a mother of three, in a new relationship for a couple of hours and to be pregnant already, then married, then start building the “dream” home that doesn’t accommodate the needs of your terminally ill child.

He clearly wants more of his own biological children, their genes clearly dont mix well, they should cut their losses and be happy with what they have.
Cookiek940
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiek940 »

Did anyone else see this and think ..Put Down The Damn Phone..
She’s too busy recording a moment instead of actually living it. Harlows struggling to blow out a candle, arias doing the parent part of assisting the birthday kid and all B is doing is holding a dang phone up. Where was frank at..if he can get it up then he can help hold up a phone to record too.

I don’t even think she sang along during happy birthday ..or at least I didn’t hear a heavy breathing version. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... f69048.jpg[/IMG]

jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... c31c65.jpg[/IMG]

1. she is so orange YIKES
2. this bitch does not know proper english it’s so embarrassing. she can’t write one caption without sounding like the most uneducated pos
3. from her pictures and stories it looks like there was what 4 people there?ImageImageImageImageImageImage
AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AriaRoseee »

Cookiek940 wrote:Did anyone else see this and think ..Put Down The Damn Phone..
She’s too busy recording a moment instead of actually living it. Harlows struggling to blow out a candle, arias doing the parent part of assisting the birthday kid and all B is doing is holding a dang phone up. Where was frank at..if he can get it up then he can help hold up a phone to record too.

I don’t even think she sang along during happy birthday ..or at least I didn’t hear a heavy breathing version. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... f69048.jpg[/IMG]

I’m curious in the video it shows a woman helping. It looks like the same woman painted faces. So did someone she hired to paint kids face help Harlow with the cake. Or is it like a friend with face painting benefits Image Any one I hire for my kids birthday party just does what they are there for

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

AriaRoseee wrote:
Cookiek940 wrote:Did anyone else see this and think ..Put Down The Damn Phone..

I’m curious in the video it shows a woman helping. It looks like the same woman painted faces. So did someone she hired to paint kids face help Harlow with the cake. Or is it like a friend with face painting benefits Image Any one I hire for my kids birthday party just does what they are there for

That shit pissed me off like she just keeps telling Aria to lift Harlow up....nice parenting. I can’t imagine spending all that money on an aesthetically pleasing party to just stand around like they got their faces painted...that’s it...some party.
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamadrama »

Did she lose weight? I noticed her ass is all gone. It was honestly the ONLY good thing about her body and now it looks all sad and saggy like grandma’s ass.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

dazzled wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:10 pm
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:55 am My sister was almost 6 months pregnant at my nephews first birthday party. She loves all her kids very much. I just think Frank wants what he wants when he wants it.
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services you should wait at least 12 months between pregnancies... Research has found that the risk for premature birth or your baby being born with a low birth weight increases for gaps shorter than 6 months, compared to those of 18 to 23 months.
umm.... ok?
katii3j
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katii3j »

This is soo strange. I was thinking why did Britney leave Ean. To then to settle with a man child, only to become a gold digger & materialistic. But she is dependent on him for whatever reason? Like for what? I doubt it’s a loving relationship, and is financially stable on her own. So what exactly does she get from Frank aside from her YouTube “job”. She comes off as mentally unstable tbh

Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

katii3j wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:33 pm This is soo strange. I was thinking why did Britney leave Ean. To then to settle with a man child, only to become a gold digger & materialistic. But she is dependent on him for whatever reason? Like for what? I doubt it’s a loving relationship, and is financially stable on her own. So what exactly does she get from Frank aside from her YouTube “job”. She comes off as mentally unstable tbh

Exactly. She’s just one of those weak people who can’t be alone or be on their own. She probably realized it was too hard for her to do it all alone without anyone’s help. She can’t hold down the fort cause in all seriousness she’s too weak. Scarlet was her solution, have the baby and trap the man who’ll help you do it all. Except that he’s a toxic narcissistic abusive f**kbag.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:24 pm
LilSeb1010 wrote:

It was too late by then, she was already knocked up and they had to get married. They didn’t have any time to discuss anything further than “whats the wedding date?”.

Its not normal to be a mother of three, in a new relationship for a couple of hours and to be pregnant already, then married, then start building the “dream” home that doesn’t accommodate the needs of your terminally ill child.

He clearly wants more of his own biological children, their genes clearly dont mix well, they should cut their losses and be happy with what they have.
He's also set on having a biological son. I seriously doubt Brit will go through the hell that is IVF to give Frenk a son without the risk of DMD.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I made myself sad thinking one day Nolan will be a full-time wheelchair user with limited to no mobility forced to have help for every task yet here she is wanting to do as little as possible out of laziness. Poor kid.
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

DoodleBop2 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:02 pm I made myself sad thinking one day Nolan will be a full-time wheelchair user with limited to no mobility forced to have help for every task yet here she is wanting to do as little as possible out of laziness. Poor kid.
I think she’s in pure denial mode right now. Like yeah it’ll happen but I can’t change it so why think about it. I think it’s a sort of detachment/dissociate thing. She needs to start seeking therapy for her and all her kids. My heart hurts for Nolan and for his sisters who are gonna witness it all and not understand it.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”