Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Morticia Mars wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:31 pm If Maddie really didn’t have friends she would not post things like meeting up with her friends or traveling across the country to meet up with the rest of the teen mom squad. Hell they all met up together for New Year’s. Maddie probably has like a small close-knit group of friends and she thinks that means she’s anti-social with no friends at all.

Also the comments on her latest ig post pisses me off so much. I get wanting to enjoy your teenage years, but Maddie is a mother with a 2 year old. She chose to keep her baby and that means she sacrificed her free time and most of her social life to raise her child. I think moms should take a break every once in a while, I’m
not saying her life should revolve around raising Everly but it is total bs for Maddie to leave her child with her mom while she parties. Your lucky your mom is always happy to watch your daughter while you go do something, Maddie, because most teen parents don’t have that privilege.
Also telling people who don’t have kids that can’t call out or tell apart shitty parenting is stupid. That is like the equivalent of telling someone who has never had a pet that they can’t call out or tell apart animal abuse. 🙄
does maddie think normal moms can leave their kids with their moms when they want to buy coffee, do their hair, shop or party? she's so delusional and stupid.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

She looks drugged out of her mind in the latest Instagram video. Pin point pupils, bloated face and a blank stare. Just because something is prescribed doesn't mean it's not messing with brain and cell function. She's an absolute wreck and getting worse by the week. She better make sure Everly or Slate don't get their hands on those pills or she'll be facing manslaughter charges. She won't get her makeup, nails and daily take out food in gaol.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

Sorry, I meant Instagram photo, not video.
Veronica_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Veronica_ »

singlepostallady wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:30 pm I looked up the legal age of consent in Texas. It is 17 years old. Someone has to do something before some stupid guy falls prey to Maddie's wants and finds himself charged with Statutory rape.
Come on she’s gonna be 17 in less than 3 months. Let’s not make it a big deal, it’s not like she’s twelve
Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. <3 :love2:
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Why is she acting so new? You can’t just have tea on your Instagram page, and not expect people to follow you. Especially if you update about YouTube channels with over one million subscribers, like Maddie’s...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
arianaxx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by arianaxx »

Okay but why is nobody talking about the vid of her smoking?? Why didn’t she address that vid that was leaked on the same night??
xxfefe99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xxfefe99 »

this is funny af because she is a teenager she clearly dont know what she want sometimes she want to be this adult feminist who want women rights and act mature and sometimes she want to be a teenager using slangs and trying every new trend

maddie i want to say good act at your first videos
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Yikes, in her latest video it looks like she's wearing clown makeup.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I like those guys who threw that doll at her and told her to go home and take care of her kid.
Maddie is so having an identity crisis.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Rorygz194 wrote:I like those guys who threw that doll at her and told her to go home and take care of her kid.
Maddie thinks she's so funny by saying "Everly is over there" and pointing at the doll. Does Maddie know the definition of "humor?"
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Rorygz194 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:07 pm
Morticia Mars wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:31 pm If Maddie really didn’t have friends she would not post things like meeting up with her friends or traveling across the country to meet up with the rest of the teen mom squad. Hell they all met up together for New Year’s. Maddie probably has like a small close-knit group of friends and she thinks that means she’s anti-social with no friends at all.

Also the comments on her latest ig post pisses me off so much. I get wanting to enjoy your teenage years, but Maddie is a mother with a 2 year old. She chose to keep her baby and that means she sacrificed her free time and most of her social life to raise her child. I think moms should take a break every once in a while, I’m
not saying her life should revolve around raising Everly but it is total bs for Maddie to leave her child with her mom while she parties. Your lucky your mom is always happy to watch your daughter while you go do something, Maddie, because most teen parents don’t have that privilege.
Also telling people who don’t have kids that can’t call out or tell apart shitty parenting is stupid. That is like the equivalent of telling someone who has never had a pet that they can’t call out or tell apart animal abuse. 🙄
does maddie think normal moms can leave their kids with their moms when they want to buy coffee, do their hair, shop or party? she's so delusional and stupid.
Exactly. Especially since most of the Maddie minions are young childless kids who are still in school.
Her fans are so insane.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

notagossip wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:41 am
Rorygz194 wrote:I like those guys who threw that doll at her and told her to go home and take care of her kid.
Maddie thinks she's so funny by saying "Everly is over there" and pointing at the doll. Does Maddie know the definition of "humor?"
Maddie is the type who tells knock knock jokes at parties.
She thought she was the hero of the party when she "chunKed" that doll, she's talking about it like the whole party stopped and just watched her. No one gives a shit lol
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

xxfefe99 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:34 am this is funny af because she is a teenager she clearly dont know what she want sometimes she want to be this adult feminist who want women rights and act mature and sometimes she want to be a teenager using slangs and trying every new trend

maddie i want to say good act at your first videos
Maddie tries to act like this super accepting liberal who is so woke. She acting like she is making a bold statement. Hey Maddie, here are some taglines for future merch ideas:
Normalize leaving your kid with your mom to go party
Normalize being a middle school dropout
Normalize eating chipotle and drinking Starbucks on a regular basis
Normalize unbrushed hair
Normalize dressing like your 25 when your 16
Normalize crying over broken nails
the list goes on.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Maddie definitely thinks that she’s the center of attention. Especially when she’s around the other teen moms you can really see it.

She’s also probably one of those annoying people that calls herself shy and repeatedly says she doesn’t like being the center of attention, but then proceeds to dance on tables at parties.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

A small part of me still wants to make or see an “exposing” insta. Not a mean one just a “this is why Maddie is not fit to be a mother unless she gets help” one that shows what she’s doing and why it’s wrong/ she needs help. Maddie, please stop dragging teen moms reputations into the gutter, I worked too hard as one to be dragged down to what you’re doing.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Also what is up with Maddie in her latest video? I’m glad she took a shower for once but her hair looks so slivery. Is this some new hair color she’s trying out?
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Morticia Mars wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:00 pm Also what is up with Maddie in her latest video? I’m glad she took a shower for once but her hair looks so slivery. Is this some new hair color she’s trying out?
I think it looks that way because of how much she bleaches it.

Did you guys see Melissa’s video post on ig about Avie getting accepted into some science academy? Maddie said something like, “I need to be in this.” This girl can’t even let her sister shine.
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

Is Maddie allowed to have the instagram page for Everly? Wasn't she supposed to delete it? Because there is literal proof in her going undercover as a hate page video that that page isn't a fanpage and that it is Maddie's page
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

I also love how Maddie conveniently forgot to mention the video of her vaping/smoking. She made a whole video about that night and didn't mention anything about that. Also it's sooo true that she was repeating the same thing over and over again I was bored out of my mind
magicalshrimp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by magicalshrimp »

Morticia Mars wrote:Also what is up with Maddie in her latest video? I’m glad she took a shower for once but her hair looks so slivery. Is this some new hair color she’s trying out?
She probably finally discovered purple shampoo and learned she had to tone her blonde. Unfortunately, the ends of her hair are so dead and crunchy that they’re still yellow while the top is silver. Maddie NEEDS to chop off those dead ends, they’re beyond tragic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”