Sophie Gonzalez

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sophie Gonzalez

Unread post by webby »

does she do anything with her babies? I know they were born at 32 weeks and they're almost 11 months old, but they're so behind. Amber had Malakai at 34 weeks and he was caught up pretty quickly. Sophie's twins just look lost- as if they get no interaction. they sit up like they're 6 months old. do they just sit in containers and car seats all day?
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

webby wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:04 am does she do anything with her babies? I know they were born at 32 weeks and they're almost 11 months old, but they're so behind. Amber had Malakai at 34 weeks and he was caught up pretty quickly. Sophie's twins just look lost- as if they get no interaction. they sit up like they're 6 months old. do they just sit in containers and car seats all day?
The twins are 11 months?! I thought they were maybe 6 or 7 months old. They should definitely be trying to stand by now.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
HereForTheGossip
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HereForTheGossip »

Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:45 am Sophie got into State University of new york, and I'm actually proud of her, shes making good choices and actually wants a good future for her kids. shes just not a slacker like some of the other teen moms
Did she specify which SUNY school?
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

HereForTheGossip wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:48 am
Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:45 am Sophie got into State University of new york, and I'm actually proud of her, shes making good choices and actually wants a good future for her kids. shes just not a slacker like some of the other teen moms
Did she specify which SUNY school?
nope.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

Frootloops3 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:09 pm
webby wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:04 am does she do anything with her babies? I know they were born at 32 weeks and they're almost 11 months old, but they're so behind. Amber had Malakai at 34 weeks and he was caught up pretty quickly. Sophie's twins just look lost- as if they get no interaction. they sit up like they're 6 months old. do they just sit in containers and car seats all day?
The twins are 11 months?! I thought they were maybe 6 or 7 months old. They should definitely be trying to stand by now.
They do try to stand, as seen in one of the recent videos. I do agree that they are behind, but that is pretty typical of preemies who spend weeks in the NICU like her twins did.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

I do think they have those babies stuffed into car seats far too often.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sophie really impressed me with her newest video. She goes to school, has a morning routine, along with having twins. You can tell that this girl really wants to do something with her life.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Frootloops3 wrote:Sophie really impressed me with her newest video. She goes to school, has a morning routine, along with having twins. You can tell that this girl really wants to do something with her life.
Her, Katie and Zoe are my faves out of their teen mom grew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

did anyone see Sophie’s instagram stories yesterday?? One of the twins had a seizure. poor baby i hope he’s ok

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

itsmeKaren wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:36 am did anyone see Sophie’s instagram stories yesterday?? One of the twins had a seizure. poor baby i hope he’s ok

that's so scary, I truly hope he's okay. I can't even imagine her fear.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

God, I'm watching Sophie's new video, and it breaks my heart how she walked in the room and saw him on the ground with his eyes open and thought he was dead. I can't even imagine how she must have felt.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

Rorygz194 wrote:God, I'm watching Sophie's new video, and it breaks my heart how she walked in the room and saw him on the ground with his eyes open and thought he was dead. I can't even imagine how she must have felt.
I’m not a crier, especially not at a YT mom’s life, but when she showed the footage I teared up.

I’m a big broadway fan and the lead actor in the Chicago production of Hamilton’s daughter recently passed away at 3 years old due to complications from epilepsy that she developed as an infant, so now seeing any baby have a seizure super stresses me out. I really hope he’s ok.

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

itsmeKaren wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:19 am
Rorygz194 wrote:God, I'm watching Sophie's new video, and it breaks my heart how she walked in the room and saw him on the ground with his eyes open and thought he was dead. I can't even imagine how she must have felt.
I’m not a crier, especially not at a YT mom’s life, but when she showed the footage I teared up.

I’m a big broadway fan and the lead actor in the Chicago production of Hamilton’s daughter recently passed away at 3 years old due to complications from epilepsy that she developed as an infant, so now seeing any baby have a seizure super stresses me out. I really hope he’s ok.

hearing her cry makes me so emotional. I remember one time my baby cousin choked a little on his food and I freaked out. I can't imagine seeing your own kid like that, it must be horrifying.
AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AriaRoseee »

Rorygz194 wrote:

hearing her cry makes me so emotional. I remember one time my baby cousin choked a little on his food and I freaked out. I can't imagine seeing your own kid like that, it must be horrifying.
It really put me back on my own memories. My sons four years old and six months seizure free. He started out with one terrifying seizure. I was bathing him when it happened and I thought I did something wrong but he had no fear or anything. Turns out he has Epilepsy.

onceafollower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onceafollower »

Her footage of her emotions just broke me. I felt so bad for her. She's such a good Mom for being so young.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

AriaRoseee wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:31 am
Rorygz194 wrote:

It really put me back on my own memories. My sons four years old and six months seizure free. He started out with one terrifying seizure. I was bathing him when it happened and I thought I did something wrong but he had no fear or anything. Turns out he has Epilepsy.

thats so scary! My grandfather had it.
But they don't know anything during the seizure appearantly.
19yroldboome
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 19yroldboome »

Her latest video was so scary, it had me pretty emotional.
AliceInWonder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AliceInWonder »

Ummmm.... Sophie looks ridiculous!
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

AliceInWonder wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:33 am Ummmm.... Sophie looks ridiculous!
Why did she get her lips done...😂

They were fine before.
Nicole242
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nicole242 »

Love Sophie but omg those lips are awful! I think when she’s older she’ll look back and wonder what the heck she was thinking.

Return to “Q-Z”