Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

gab91
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by gab91 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... ded4ba.png[/IMG]
It looks like Nolan didn’t join the party. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

She was going to have Elsa at harlows party, but decided not to because she realized they have the best elsa? Sounds dumb as hell. Harlow would of loved if elsa came to her party......
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Anyone know who in the f even came to the party? Just trying to figure out if britney knows anyone but her sister still.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

gab91 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... ded4ba.png[/IMG]
It looks like Nolan didn’t join the party. Image

Yes. My first thought when I saw the picture was, “where’s Nolan?” I wonder if the hard week has something to do with his health and that would explain his absence from being seen on social media at the birthday party. I hope not. Poor guy .

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

"Nolan have a fever" lol shes so dumb. But ok if nolan was sick who was with him all day? Was he just in his room and she went to check on him every couple of hours? I am blocked from her insta so I cant see if she showed nolan at all or not or was he just missing all day.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

wish-flowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wish-flowers »

So she got mad at Dani for bringing her sick kids to a party and passing on a stomach virus, but it’s okay for B to have a group of kids come to her house while she has a child with a fever during flu season?!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

wish-flowers wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:02 am So she got mad at Dani for bringing her sick kids to a party and passing on a stomach virus, but it’s okay for B to have a group of kids come to her house while she has a child with a fever during flu season?!
If someone doesnt comment this on her IG I will cry lol. So freaking true!!!!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

wish-flowers wrote:So she got mad at Dani for bringing her sick kids to a party and passing on a stomach virus, but it’s okay for B to have a group of kids come to her house while she has a child with a fever during flu season?!
There were only two other little girls there that I saw and one of them (Piper) had a sleepover with Aria the night before so yea she’s absolutely disgusting for exposing her sick kids to healthy ones. Me & my kids got the flu shot and still got the flu this past week so yea whatever is going around is really bad. Scarlett’s birthday is in two weeks, she should’ve postponed the party and made Scarlett/Harlow’s a joint party since she said she wasn’t gonna do anything big for Scarlett anyways.
gab91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gab91 »

Crazymess1215 wrote:"Nolan have a fever" lol shes so dumb. But ok if nolan was sick who was with him all day? Was he just in his room and she went to check on him every couple of hours? I am blocked from her insta so I cant see if she showed nolan at all or not or was he just missing all day.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
She didn’t show him at all.

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
wish-flowers wrote:So she got mad at Dani for bringing her sick kids to a party and passing on a stomach virus, but it’s okay for B to have a group of kids come to her house while she has a child with a fever during flu season?!
There were only two other little girls there that I saw and one of them (Piper) had a sleepover with Aria the night before so yea she’s absolutely disgusting for exposing her sick kids to healthy ones. Me & my kids got the flu shot and still got the flu this past week so yea whatever is going around is really bad. Scarlett’s birthday is in two weeks, she should’ve postponed the party and made Scarlett/Harlow’s a joint party since she said she wasn’t gonna do anything big for Scarlett anyways.
She's not gonna do something big because nobody's gonna be there.
And I'm sure Franck would have vetoed a joint birthday.... it will be Scar Scar First birthday ever... no way they will have her share the spotlight

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

damneaFrance wrote:
And I'm sure Franck would have vetoed a joint birthday.... it will be Scar Scar First birthday ever... no way they will have her share the spotlight

It’s embarrassing how she always goes all out spending hundreds of dollars on decor just for youtube. I mean there was literally no one there & they never do anything like play kids games but that’s Britney for ya. Spend hundreds of dollars and time on a “nice looking party” rather than actually having fun at the actual party.
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

she’s sure been feeling herself and posting a lottttt of selfies.... leaving frank soon??
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

My son has a severe dairy allergy discovered at 2 months after repeatedly saying something was wrong to his doctor (everyone was miserable as shit, especially him). But since I am a first time mom, my pediatrician kept saying it was normal, he will grow out of it, acted like I was overreacting and didn't know how babies are. I'm the oldest of 5, all my cousins are way younger, I have nieces and nephews, I know when something isn't right with a baby, and I KNEW something was wrong with my son. We switched pediatricians when he obviously was not growing out of it, surprise, SEVERE allergy to dairy. One of the worst results they have seen.

He hasn't had dairy since that appointment. He is 8 months and eating solids, there are TONS of non-dairy replacements to choose from. If I had been able to breastfeed to begin with, I would have stopped eating dairy for him.

I don't get how this is her 4th kid and she's still so fucking useless and selfish as a mother.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Pralinedreamin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Pralinedreamin »

I just......

Let me not baby shame. I’ll just say that Frank has some very strong genes 😟
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamadrama »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:47 am
damneaFrance wrote:

It’s embarrassing how she always goes all out spending hundreds of dollars on decor just for youtube. I mean there was literally no one there & they never do anything like play kids games but that’s Britney for ya. Spend hundreds of dollars and time on a “nice looking party” rather than actually having fun at the actual party.
I honestly thought that party was pathetic and lame! 😂 she just put up a bunch of balloons and a backdrop and that’s it. Why shell out money on Harlow when It’s almost Scarlet’s precious ONE!? I honestly think she’ll go all out for Scar. That’s why she didn’t even bring Elsa to the party so she doesn’t spend.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

I don’t think it matters which kid it is, she always does the exact same thing just with a different theme. If you go back and look at Nolan's she did the same set up, even showed the same long sped up clips with the balloons, just with dinos and she went all out and bought every dino thing but did actually nothing with him. Take him to a park or a museum or do something with him or any of the kids for their birthday that they would enjoy! Nope she would rather just buy a ton of stuff, cause it fills her addiction, than actually think of fun things to do with or for those kids. Harlow had no fun at all. She had her face painted and stood around with kids she probably hardly knows and had to stand with her back to everyone by herself while strangers sung to her. Horribly sad birthday for a 3 year old! Even at three mine had friends they knew from daycare that we did playdates with etc so they had at least 3-4 kids their own age they knew to invite.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She'd be better off spending the money for the kids to have an experience, like a science center or something than all that decor for like 2 people.
Rbl98
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rbl98 »

I feel so sad for Harlow. Britney’s stupid logic makes NO sense. My LO is a few weeks older than Harlow and just had her party. Did I put in a bunch of $$ and time for her? Yes!!!! It was so much fun! Now, is my 1 yr old going to get the same treatment? HELL no, I’m sorry but she’s turning one??!! Those kids miss out on so much because of Bitchney.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

When she panned over to the other kids singing- they all looked the same...Frank's cousins or something? Didnt recognize any of them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

her refrigerator looks like an unorganized disaster- is she serious?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”