Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

udontneedtoknow
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by udontneedtoknow »

I was on Melissa’s Instagram to see that video of Avie getting into that school (and Maddie saying she needed to be in it get a grip) and for Everly’s birthday post Melissa called Ev her ‘sixth baby’ which really rubs me the wrong way. Make your own baby, your teen child is not a baby making factory for you.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

magicalshrimp wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:29 pm
Morticia Mars wrote:Also what is up with Maddie in her latest video? I’m glad she took a shower for once but her hair looks so slivery. Is this some new hair color she’s trying out?
She probably finally discovered purple shampoo and learned she had to tone her blonde. Unfortunately, the ends of her hair are so dead and crunchy that they’re still yellow while the top is silver. Maddie NEEDS to chop off those dead ends, they’re beyond tragic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She has it that long because she has it in her head that it makes her look thinner which it doesn't. It's so bad, honestly.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Do it! Lol I’ll follow it
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

MorganH87 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:18 am Do it! Lol I’ll follow it
I'm raising a 7 year old and im in law school or I totally would- but I'm down to help on here if someone else has the balls o_O
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

emmmmmm wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:08 am
I'm raising a 7 year old and im in law school or I totally would- but I'm down to help on here if someone else has the balls o_O
Follow what? Sorry to come off as rude but I’m confused :/
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

Morticia Mars wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:18 pm
I assumed she was talking about when I said I wish I or someone else would make an "exposing" insta that showed what Maddie was doing wrong and WHY it was wrong- not a shit on her insta but a "Hey, this isn't ok"
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

emmmmmm wrote:
emmmmmm wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:08 am I'm raising a 7 year old and im in law school or I totally would- but I'm down to help on here if someone else has the balls o_O
I assumed she was talking about when I said I wish I or someone else would make an "exposing" insta that showed what Maddie was doing wrong and WHY it was wrong- not a shit on her insta but a "Hey, this isn't ok"
I vote one of us make one then messages the others the password so we all have access. Only to people that have proven to be trustworthy, though.
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

Guys I made one!!!!!! @exposing_maddie_lambert

I only want constructive criticism towards Maddie to be posted so the account doesn't get deleted by Instagram and also so that Maddie's minions can't say we're hating on her
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:31 pm Guys I made one!!!!!! @exposing_maddie_lambert

I only want constructive criticism towards Maddie to be posted so the account doesn't get deleted by Instagram and also so that Maddie's minions can't say we're hating on her
I think thats great! I have thought many times about doing something like this.
And as you said, no hate or anger, just logical criticism.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:31 pm Guys I made one!!!!!! @exposing_maddie_lambert

Her minions are still probably going to find a way to see this as hate. They’ll defend their princess at any cost lol.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

emmmmmm wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:21 pm

Oh okay, I get it now, thanks.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

I think it’s great you made an “exposing” account without it relying on hate, but instead logic and good constructive criticism. I hope to see more accounts like that in the future.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Frootloops3 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:42 pm
Morticia Mars wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:00 pm Also what is up with Maddie in her latest video? I’m glad she took a shower for once but her hair looks so slivery. Is this some new hair color she’s trying out?
I think it looks that way because of how much she bleaches it.

Did you guys see Melissa’s video post on ig about Avie getting accepted into some science academy? Maddie said something like, “I need to be in this.” This girl can’t even let her sister shine.
Wow she is such an attention whore. I get siblings can be annoying sometimes but damn I would never forgive my sibling if they did that to me. I feel bad for Avie and the rest of Maddie’s siblings, they all seem to live in the shadow of their older sister, aka Melissa’s little starlet.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

70A10D43-DF51-4F89-80A2-2CE5647A6734.jpeg
Also the description to the Play date with Slate channel seems really shady to me, but I can’t put my finger on it. This YouTube channel was also created around 2011, which means Maddie was around 8 years old, maybe she was trying to start a family vlogging channel but failed get off the ground, but when Maddie got pregnant and started her YouTube channel and it began to get popular, she was able to start a semi-successful YouTube channel since she was related to Maddie Lambert, but don’t take my word for it since it’s just some speculation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Morticia Mars wrote:
70A10D43-DF51-4F89-80A2-2CE5647A6734.jpeg
Also the description to the Play date with Slate channel seems really shady to me, but I can’t put my finger on it. This YouTube channel was also created around 2011, which means Maddie was around 8 years old, maybe she was trying to start a family vlogging channel but failed get off the ground, but when Maddie got pregnant and started her YouTube channel and it began to get popular, she was able to start a semi-successful YouTube channel since she was related to Maddie Lambert, but don’t take my word for it since it’s just some speculation.
The channel used to be just Melissa's name so I don't think it was used for anything.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

Morticia Mars wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:24 pm

I think it’s great you made an “exposing” account without it relying on hate, but instead logic and good constructive criticism. I hope to see more accounts like that in the future.
Yes!!! This is what I meant! No need to get rude or snarky at all. I just want Maddie to realize what she needs to do for both her and Ev!
tictacsss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tictacsss »

Somebody once asked Maddie what country she wanted to visit and she named one but based on her pronunciation, I was never able to figure it out. Anyone remember what it was?
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

tictacsss wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:18 pm Somebody once asked Maddie what country she wanted to visit and she named one but based on her pronunciation, I was never able to figure it out. Anyone remember what it was?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... Rf3MaQDOw1 I imagine it went something like this since she thought her heritage would be american
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

emmmmmm wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:20 pm
tictacsss wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:18 pm Somebody once asked Maddie what country she wanted to visit and she named one but based on her pronunciation, I was never able to figure it out. Anyone remember what it was?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... Rf3MaQDOw1 I imagine it went something like this since she thought her heritage would be american
I'm literally gasping for air right now since I have pneumonia and I am laughing so hard right now.
I will never be over "I'm surprised I don't have any american blood since I'm white". Not even an 8th grade dropout can be that stupid, I don't know how Maddie has lived past the age of 8.
emmy1618
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emmy1618 »

emmmmmm wrote:
Morticia Mars wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:24 pm

I followed! Funny how the followers so far are young....not the so-called “boomers” that plague this website Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”