Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

stnalp
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by stnalp »

She literally still buys baby pouch food for scarlet who is a one year old! She is able and should be eating more and more proper foods. She has her children on lactose low fat milk for some reason and she has changes her yoghurt and milk to dairy and egg free but almond (after claiming she was told to avoid all nuts for scarlet), man she is dumb! Also, over 220 dollars for groceries and she says she plans only 3-4 meals a week and they end up wasting a lot (probably cause they go out to eat). The whole process of ordering food online and having to make those meals is so so stressful for her!
Jenin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jenin »

I can’t wait to see her try to cook tofu
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Of course Aria will have braces as soon as she can get them, she needs to have a perfect smile for Instagram! Brits just raising awareness! Because it’s sooo important to make sure your kids teeth aren’t crooked and no one is aware of braces!

How about some PT for poor Nolan! You know, something that actually is very important and could prolong his decline...
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Ha.. when she's doing her grocery haul... "this is the unhealthy stuff." Can she go back to that dietician? EVERYTHING she got was unhealthy except for the obvious (produce, salmon, chicken). Everything else was crap. She's so ignorant.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

I think she orders the produce and stuff to pretend she is healthy but all they actually eat is the pouches and muffins and junk food or order out instead which is why she ends up throwing so much out.
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 402c41.jpg[/IMG]

bet this will get deleted quickly. not one mention of anything about meal planning for her WW mealsImage interesting. i don’t think zebra cakes and chips are a part of WW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I am honestly glad she's still getting those pouches. The longer she gets them the more actual fruit and vegetables she'll get and those companies are good about not having dairy or soy if they say they don't. If those pouches help her offer Scarlet safe foods more often I'm all for them.

Nolan's disease will maybe when you can't hide it with a filter on Insta.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

She forgets whatever ad item she is/was pushing as soon as she is done posting the ad for it. She doesnt even try to make it seem like she uses or likes whatever it is more than she has to. She also looks like a crazy person or a drug addict in most of them the way she rambles really quickly and looks all over flapping her hands a lot.
Cookiek940
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiek940 »

She seemed anxious as hell in that video. She was constantly fidgeting and stumbling over her words, talking fast and repeating or changing subject mid sentences. Also why doesn’t she have time during the day when the kids are gone to go actual shopping? I use grocery pickup so that it can be ready when I get off work and on my way to pick up from daycare. It might sound silly but geez even that small social interaction at the store could do her some good...who wants to be a hermit all year. Even with that birthday party—could have been at an indoor jump park or somewhere else where all she has to do is show up and the place takes care of the fun and the mess afterwards all while the kids actually enjoy themselves. Get out of the house, B.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Mspenny wrote:Of course Aria will have braces as soon as she can get them, she needs to have a perfect smile for Instagram! Brits just raising awareness! Because it’s sooo important to make sure your kids teeth aren’t crooked and no one is aware of braces!

How about some PT for poor Nolan! You know, something that actually is very important and could prolong his decline...
I cant believe they would recommend being seen as early as 7! I mean having a consultation isnt a bad idea but actually having work done that early is mind boggling to me.

My son has just had his first appointment at age 12 and the orthodontist is reluctant to do anything until all of his baby teeth are out. He is booked in 6 weeks time in the hope those last two teeth will have come out.

I guess the difference is here if you have braces its one set only, i see for example the bingham’s boys have had extensive work done already and will require extensive work to be done in the future.

Again mother of the year using her kids dental work as a sponsorship... Image poor aria, she doesnt fit her mothers IG aesthetic with her yanked up teeth and needing to see a councillor Image (fyi: i dont think her teeth are that bad, her mouth will grow and give her teeth more room. All kids look awkward with a mix of adult teeth, baby teeth and a small mouth).
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Yes kids need to go to a orthodontist that young. My niece went at 6. When she was seven they put expanders on. She had no room for permanent teeth. She now has braces on the front four. When all her adult teeth are in when she is older she will get a full set of braces. Her brother is now starting the second phase. It’s easier to expand the mouth while they are growing.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I honestly believe braces have become so common now they're telling very nearly every family their kids "need" braces or other cosmetic work when they don't need it. Yes, there are some kids who do genuinely need braces but it's as if people forgot what normal teeth looked like before everyone was getting braces and whitening their teeth.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

By going early you could be preventing getting teeth pulled ect. There are things they can do early which makes it a lot easier instead of waiting and needing more extensive work.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

You can tell in the grocery haul she’s so annoyed with having to buy dairy free shit. Like all she freaking got was dairy free mac & cheese, yogurt, some creamer and that’s really it. Everything else is still the same garbage she always gets including coffee creamer for “Frank” but yea they’re trying sooOoo hard to change their eating.

I can’t wait to see what’s she’s gonna do once Scarlett is eating real people food for every single meal, none of those baby food pounces or baby puffs.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Once she's on regular food we will never see it because a lot of the time she'll be feeding her foods she shouldn't be having.
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... c86114.jpg[/IMG]

just saw someone comment this.... where’s her ring??Image

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

jrs wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... c86114.jpg[/IMG]

Look at the filth on her hands from her fake tanner! Ugh.
Cookiek940
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiek940 »

jrs wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... c86114.jpg[/IMG]

Possible she just isn’t wearing it because it’s caked with self tanner but with her posting this—it’s likely they’re arguing.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 2571a2.jpg[/IMG]

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I always hate it when people have so many damn Instastories.
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

No ring in insta pic and newest story.. it was almost like she wanted us to notice with the story

Return to “Britneyandbaby”