Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
CraftyLady wrote:Did we really need that whole speech about why they spend 24/7 together? No one else can stomach being around them.
Who made the speech? What did they say?
jonathan. in the car. talking about how they are best friends, work together blah blah, are always together and he's so happy with their life, blah blah, he chose her to be the woman he wants to live with forever, blah blah and he also talked about how they are "like codependent, ye know?". he said it'd be a huge deal for them to do things on their own and not together.
lol.
The Lone Gnome made this stupid speech before now. He has a similar monologue every few months because people keep wondering what the hell is wrong with them--not having any friends. Moron, of course they are co-dependent, that's a terrible thing. If he really loved Anna he would make sure she had the skills and ability to take care of herself and E in case something happened to him. Speeches like that seem like they are more for his benefit than the viewers. Idiot is trying to convince himself they have a normal relationship. Freak.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

magicdragon wrote:So just watched today's vlog.
Jofus has a cold. Anna makes him a lemsip and is the best wife ever. They debate the issue of their mop and agree that they need to get somebody to do the mopping
Jofus has to go somewhere alone. He dives into a big sentimental story while driving in a desperate attempt make himself feel secure. It's clear he's either feeling insecure or there's trouble in 'non-paradise'. Anyway, he's off to meet some big producer in.... erm.. Cork.
Anna meanwhile decides to cook pasta but this poses an issue with the one pot and the difficulty of just cooking for one. Anna tells us an amazing story of how Bianca spoke to her and asked her to put the bow in her hair, then proceeds to tell us that Albi also speaks to her asking for the bow in his hair.
Jofus returns to Anna on the ground with the dogs jumping all over her, pulling at her clothes and snarling and snapping. Bianca causes a fight so Jofus picks her up and speaks to her in that stupid baby voice.
Emilia shits all over the place and we get a close up of the messed sofa etc with the dogs licking it up.
:jerry: :jerry: :jerry:
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

featherly wrote:I don't think I could date a guy my height or just an inch taller than me. There's just something about tall men ;) (thank goodness for my boyfriend being 6'3") I'm quite tall so back when I was single it was so weird when shorter guys tried hitting on me and I would have to look down. But to each their own, I guess. Maybe Anna digs the miniature-hobgoblin look? :lol:
I dated a guy once about my height (5'8") and it was weird. I'm 5'9". I did not like it. But I didn't adjust my footwear for his benefit, and still ran around in my heels. I doubt she likes shorties, as she said she wore heels all the time before Dofus.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

featherly wrote:
Valentino wrote:
chocolatelove wrote:when she was making pasta she said she would make extra for everybody.... like who?
Jofus...and his fat ass.
aka her bestest friend in the world!!! :w<3:
Dofus and his many self-invented nicknames--and the dogs, we know they feed them crap they eat themselves.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Jofus has a cold. Anna makes him a lemsip and is the best wife ever. They debate the issue of their mop and agree that they need to get somebody to do the mopping
Jofus has to go somewhere alone. He dives into a big sentimental story while driving in a desperate attempt make himself feel secure. It's clear he's either feeling insecure or there's trouble in 'non-paradise'. Anyway, he's off to meet some big producer in.... erm.. Cork.
Anna meanwhile decides to cook pasta but this poses an issue with the one pot and the difficulty of just cooking for one. Anna tells us an amazing story of how Bianca spoke to her and asked her to put the bow in her hair, then proceeds to tell us that Albi also speaks to her asking for the bow in his hair.
Jofus returns to Anna on the ground with the dogs jumping all over her, pulling at her clothes and snarling and snapping. Bianca causes a fight so Jofus picks her up and speaks to her in that stupid baby voice.
Emilia shits all over the place and we get a close up of the messed sofa etc with the dogs licking it up.
:rofl:
JohannaJacoba
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JohannaJacoba »

Ooooooh I love it when you guys do this! It's impossible to watch their vlogs, especially when they still used to be 20min long. Never subscribed either haha, just couldn't. But you comments here are almost my favorite soap haha. Only when you guys tell it's reaaally shocking, I take a look. So thank you all :love2:

Actually, I don't remember anymore where I 'discovered' Anna, but it was over a year for sure. She didn't have the best taste in clothes (and men) but she seemed allright. Nothing too crazy. But had to unscrub 2 weeks ago...
That being said, as someone pointed out here, her hair looked indeed way better a little bit darker like at her wedding! Definitely younger.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

WOW lies,lies,lies cover 1 lie with another lie halfway thru the original lie. her newest vid :lol: :lol:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

good god.

question: "what's the best part about being a mother?"
anna: "umm... mh... umm there's so many great things about being a mom *eyes darting to the left side* I think the best part is when your child or your baby or whatever looks at you and smiles *eyes darting to the floor* that's the best part"

oh really? how come I don't believe you, anna?

and to the question what she would do if she didn't work for youtube, she replies: "probably working at a makeup counter. that was the most fulfilling, successful thing I did"

wow. she sucks at make up big time and still found that fulfilling?
girlsdreambig

Unread post by girlsdreambig »

:fit2: :tu:
magicdragon wrote:
chocolatelove wrote:when she was making pasta she said she would make extra for everybody.... like who?
The minnions
:fit2: :tu:
girlsdreambig

Unread post by girlsdreambig »

geekinthepink wrote:good god.

anna: "umm... mh... umm there's so many great things about being a mom *eyes darting to the left side* I think the best part is when your child or your baby or whatever looks at you and smiles *eyes darting to the floor* that's the best part"

and to the question what she would do if she didn't work for youtube, she replies: "probably working at a makeup counter. that was the most fulfilling, successful thing I did"

:D omg when she say whatever i was like what is that mean wow what kind of mother is this idk she show me that she don't know whats the best part omg i die never see someone like that in my life :help:
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

More lies. Can you two morons get your stories straight. I am pretty sure Jobese was mentioning in today's vlog that they first met, and then 2 months later they actually got together (whatever what that means in their bubbled world). A. said it was only 1 month. Not that this matters anyway to the amount of nonsense those two breathe.
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
flipflop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flipflop »

This is interesting. I'm reading a book series at the moment about a detective solving murder mysteries. When interviewing suspects he uses a technique to tell whether they are lying or not. The left side of the brain is the creative side used when creating lies, therefore if the suspect glances to the left he immediately knows they are lying.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

More ironic and mind blowing is, that this is an answer that she could have prepared in advance, given that she ALREADY red the question long before that. :scratch:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

flipflop wrote:

This is interesting. I'm reading a book series at the moment about a detective solving murder mysteries. When interviewing suspects he uses a technique to tell whether they are lying or not. The left side of the brain is the creative side used when creating lies, therefore if the suspect glances to the left he immediately knows they are lying.
body language in general is so interesting. I get nervous watching her. her eyes are darting all over the place every few seconds, she touches her hair, waves about with her hands.
she's insecure like nothing else. almost anxious. and always talking bad about herself even when it's not necessary or nobody noticed a mistake she made while filming for example. the whole first part where she explains her hair (which I thought didn't look bad) and the dry shampoo situation... nobody cares. really.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

luna nova wrote:

More ironic and mind blowing is, that this is an answer that she could have prepared in advance, given that she ALREADY red the question long before that. :scratch:
to me, the answer she gave is quite cliché. that's what EVERY mom says because it's true. I had similar feelings with my little brother when he was little. and it's true, sure. it's the way she said it... it sounded like "umm I read that somewhere... aah! the smile! yeah, the smile is okay-ish"
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

flipflop wrote:

That's J&A! :lol:

flipflop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flipflop »

I really struggle to watch her as well.
Mostly for me it's all the hand waving, I've never noticed someone moving their hands so much, that along with the rambling, I feel like she is constantly trying to distract her audience from clocking onto the fact that she's is lying.
memememe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by memememe »

any time i ever was or am asked that question, I know that my own face lights up as i immediately think of all the joy that my little boy brings into my life, and I just can't help it because being a mother is truly the most amazing thing (and yes, sometimes it is difficult when working full time and you wish you didn't have to) in my life. I feel sorry for Anna if she does not feel that, and hope that it will come with time for her. To be honest, I think that the best thing could happen for her is for her to go back to working makeup counters part time - she needs something for herself, time to be her own person and to get out of that house. she is not a natural housewife or mother, but I think that she might actually brighten up and do better at those roles if she actually felt she had a role for herself - she is very young still and being stuck in the house with her husband all day every day just is not good for her.

A taste of reality might also make her realise how lazy they are and how much time they can waste just sitting around the house? something needs to change............
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

memememe wrote:any time i ever was or am asked that question, I know that my own face lights up as i immediately think of all the joy that my little boy brings into my life, and I just can't help it because being a mother is truly the most amazing thing (and yes, sometimes it is difficult when working full time and you wish you didn't have to) in my life. I feel sorry for Anna if she does not feel that, and hope that it will come with time for her. To be honest, I think that the best thing could happen for her is for her to go back to working makeup counters part time - she needs something for herself, time to be her own person and to get out of that house. she is not a natural housewife or mother, but I think that she might actually brighten up and do better at those roles if she actually felt she had a role for herself - she is very young still and being stuck in the house with her husband all day every day just is not good for her.

A taste of reality might also make her realise how lazy they are and how much time they can waste just sitting around the house? something needs to change............
that's why I think having another baby asap (that's what they want obviously) will be the worst thing to do for her if she doesn't do anything about her situation/feelings.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

geekinthepink wrote:
flipflop wrote:

body language in general is so interesting. I get nervous watching her. her eyes are darting all over the place every few seconds, she touches her hair, waves about with her hands.
she's insecure like nothing else. almost anxious. and always talking bad about herself even when it's not necessary or nobody noticed a mistake she made while filming for example. the whole first part where she explains her hair (which I thought didn't look bad) and the dry shampoo situation... nobody cares. really.
True. One of many the characteristics of a liar:

"• The guilty person may speak more than natural, adding unnecessary details to convince you... they are not comfortable with silence or pauses in the conversation.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”