Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Morticia Mars wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:30 pm
Frootloops3 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:42 pm
Morticia Mars wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:00 pm Also what is up with Maddie in her latest video? I’m glad she took a shower for once but her hair looks so slivery. Is this some new hair color she’s trying out?
I think it looks that way because of how much she bleaches it.

Did you guys see Melissa’s video post on ig about Avie getting accepted into some science academy? Maddie said something like, “I need to be in this.” This girl can’t even let her sister shine.
Wow she is such an attention whore. I get siblings can be annoying sometimes but damn I would never forgive my sibling if they did that to me. I feel bad for Avie and the rest of Maddie’s siblings, they all seem to live in the shadow of their older sister, aka Melissa’s little starlet.
I know right! She really needs to slow her roll. I also felt like she wanted to somewhat take credit for Avie’s accomplishment. It was like, “Hey, I’m her famous sister, so I should be involved.”
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

So I'm wondering how I should run this page, and I love the idea of sharing the account with others that are here. I just have a few concerns, such as if someone posts something hateful that gets the account deleted. I don't know what to do or how to approach this. Any thoughts or advice?
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:11 pm So I'm wondering how I should run this page, and I love the idea of sharing the account with others that are here. I just have a few concerns, such as if someone posts something hateful that gets the account deleted. I don't know what to do or how to approach this. Any thoughts or advice?
I would just remove the person if they started to show any signs of hate.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Frootloops3 wrote:
arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:11 pm So I'm wondering how I should run this page, and I love the idea of sharing the account with others that are here. I just have a few concerns, such as if someone posts something hateful that gets the account deleted. I don't know what to do or how to approach this. Any thoughts or advice?
I would just remove the person if they started to show any hate.
As well as removing, I suggest also changing the password if that happens.
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Frootloops3 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:34 pm
I would just remove the person if they started to show any signs of hate.
The problem is there is no way to know who posted what. Whoever this account is shared with needs to be very trustworthy. Only people who post constructive criticism and don't say hateful things
Butfirstcoffee_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butfirstcoffee_ »

Off topic but.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Another idea is making a group chat where you guys can send me things you want me to post and stuff like that, so it'll be just as if we were all sharing the account. This way we can pretty much all agree on everything that is posted, so nothing hateful is posted on the page. Let me know what you guys think and if you want to be part of the page
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:42 pm Another idea is making a group chat where you guys can send me things you want me to post and stuff like that, so it'll be just as if we were all sharing the account. This way we can pretty much all agree on everything that is posted, so nothing hateful is posted on the page. Let me know what you guys think and if you want to be part of the page
I would love to be part of the page!
I think that would be a great idea.
or that you are the "admin" and we have to dm you and show you what we are going to post and you approve?
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Rorygz194 wrote:
arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:42 pm Another idea is making a group chat where you guys can send me things you want me to post and stuff like that, so it'll be just as if we were all sharing the account. This way we can pretty much all agree on everything that is posted, so nothing hateful is posted on the page. Let me know what you guys think and if you want to be part of the page
or that you are the "admin" and we have to dm you and show you what we are going to post and you approve?
Like a Gluteus Medius type thing? I'm down.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

notagossip wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:59 am
Rorygz194 wrote:
Like a Gluteus Medius type thing? I'm down.
except Gleutus Medius licks Maddie's ass so hard
tictacsss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tictacsss »

Maddie about not being a normal teenager in a video 5 months ago: ‘i dont know what I’m missing out on and I’m glad I don’t know what I’m missing out on. I think being a mother is my calling’
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

tictacsss wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:39 pm Maddie about not being a normal teenager in a video 5 months ago: ‘i dont know what I’m missing out on and I’m glad I don’t know what I’m missing out on. I think being a mother is my calling’
Some teen parents are very immature in the beginning and matures later.
I truly believe Maddie is the opposite and is now going backwards. She seems to realize how much she's missed out on, and having a crisis because she's been a mother for all of her teenage years.
it's sad, but again, she chose this. You don't get to back out or realize shit later.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Rorygz194 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:54 pm
tictacsss wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:39 pm Maddie about not being a normal teenager in a video 5 months ago: ‘i dont know what I’m missing out on and I’m glad I don’t know what I’m missing out on. I think being a mother is my calling’
I truly believe Maddie is the opposite and is now going backwards. She seems to realize how much she's missed out on, and having a crisis because she's been a mother for all of her teenage years.
it's sad, but again, she chose this. You don't get to back out or realize shit later.
To add on, Maddie needs to realize that the chance of being a “normal” teenager was thrown out the window when she chose to be a mom.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Frootloops3 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:15 pm
To add on, Maddie needs to realize that the chance of being a “normal” teenager was thrown out the window when she chose to be a mom.
Right? Like are 30 year old moms supposed to be like "well I just wanna feel like a 30 year old that doesn't have a child" like well fuck, you are not. Tough.
You are not a normal teenager.
lindseyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyy »

whoever has the exposing maddie lambert acc should start posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Rorygz194 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:16 pm

Right? Like are 30 year old moms supposed to be like "well I just wanna feel like a 30 year old that doesn't have a child" like well fuck, you are not. Tough.
That’s what gets me every time! People in her Instagram comments keep saying she’s a teen mom, which means she also has the right to be a teenager...that sounds so stupid. It’s time to grow up for the sake of the child you decided to bring into this world, which includes leaving “wild teenage years” behind.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Frootloops3 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:41 pm

That’s what gets me every time! People in her Instagram comments keep saying she’s a teen mom, which means she also has the right to be a teenager...that sounds so stupid. It’s time to grow up for the sake of the child you decided to bring into this world, which includes leaving “wild teenage years” behind.
Exactly. Why does she thinks she still gets to be a crazy teenager when she has a child to care for?
And again, it's like saying a mom in her early 20's should still be able to live like a normal 21 year old, like what?
You can have fun without going to a high school party, even Maddie has to understand that it sets a bad reputation for her when everyone knows what goes down at high school parties.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Rorygz194 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:36 pm
Frootloops3 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:41 pm
Exactly. Why does she thinks she still gets to be a crazy teenager when she has a child to care for?
And again, it's like saying a mom in her early 20's should still be able to live like a normal 21 year old, like what?
You can have fun without going to a high school party, even Maddie has to understand that it sets a bad reputation for her when everyone knows what goes down at high school parties.
She definitely knows it sets up a bad reputation. Maddie does it because she knows it’ll get her attention. That’s why she brought this whole party up again after almost 3 months. Her channels dying, and she saw no other way.
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Okay I think I've decided how we are going to run this page. I'm going to make a group chat where everyone sends things they want to be posted and we will decide together what to post and I will post it. Anyone who wants to be part of the group chat dm me on Instagram (@exposing_maddie_lambert) and I'll add everyone in!
RadicalFaith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RadicalFaith »

*Maddie exploits Everly on YouTube for fame and money*

Maddie's minions: Maddie is doing her best! She takes care of Everly ALL BY HERSELF AND DOING REALLY GOOD JOB!!

*Maddie goes to some wild teenage party and leaves Everly with Melissa*

Maddie's minions: Maddie has a has the right to act a teenager! There's nothing wrong with her having fun and she deserves a break because being a teen mom is stressful! ADULTS WITH CHILDREN GO OUT AND PARTY AND DO WAY WORSE! LEAVE HER ALONE!!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”