Its on his personal
okey dokey i'll check it out thanks
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS:DingDongs ditch HongKong for EvieBear & 3Spares|Part67

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Its bloody easy for him to say his “wealth” isn’t about money and that money shouldnt be a focus.

Money is always a focus if you don’t have enough to go round! Hes a privilege son of a bitch, of course money isnt a focus for him. They have more than enough to go round - for now!

Interested to know Tyson - was money a focus when you were living in your inlaws basement after going bankrupt??

Stop being such an entitled wank. You do nothing all day. Wanking on in a live feed about jesus and your faith - that to me shows that you have very little security in your faith if you have to parade it round.

TheBigSqueeze
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by TheBigSqueeze »

Ld5 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:31 pm I wonder if they’re taking a break because cps is knocking at their door... one can only hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm thinking ER staff might have made a phone call about their frequent flyers.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

I've only skimmed through the posts today as I just got home but I wanted to say, wow, I just adore ya'll. It's so refreshing to read the differences in thoughts and opinions and how everything was handled with such dignity and grace. That's so wonderful.
I also wanted to share that yeah, Tyson doesn't know what type of homes these edit girls come from. He really should think about every aspect of the different lives these girls come from. It really does have a varying degree of impact depending on how those girls are being raised and treated. It can make a huge difference in the negative as and Tyson is treading on thin ice. Ya never know who is watching. They could even be posing as younger girls to "trap" him, so to speak...... I sure as shit wouldn't want to be in a position like that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So,
Apparently he wants to homeschool cos hes selfish and wants his daughters under his thumb, but ashley is selfish and wants them out of the house.

They have bids happening on the basement, so they hope to start it soon and the girls will have this “amazing space” down there

Hes starting a podcast, he wanted to do a couples one but apparently ashley is hard to pin down so she will feature and they will have guests god his monotonous voice will be used world wide to put people to sleep.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

TheBigSqueeze wrote:
Ld5 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:31 pm I wonder if they’re taking a break because cps is knocking at their door... one can only hope

I'm thinking ER staff might have made a phone call about their frequent flyers.
Doubtful. To ER staff they probably wouldn’t seem that frequent of fliers especially since their visits are divided among 4 kids and aren’t ever under suspicious circumstances. Just an overly anxious dumb blonde with too many children. Realistically they’ve only had a handful of ER visits over the last year but it seems like more because it’s overly dramatized. I also think they should really evaluate their use of ER vs urgent care vs pediatrician. Indie’s croup and ankle injury, Evie croup x2, none for Scarlett, none for Esme because she only got a drive by and a visit to the parking lot. I think Esme’s head bleeder was an office visit. Or urgent care. Not ER.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Haulnarse wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:51 pm So,
Apparently he wants to homeschool cos hes selfish and wants his daughters under his thumb, but ashley is selfish and wants them out of the house.

They have bids happening on the basement, so they hope to start it soon and the girls will have this “amazing space” down there Image

Hes starting a podcast, he wanted to do a couples one but apparently ashley is hard to pin down ImageImageImage so she will feature and they will have guests ImageImageImage god his monotonous voice will be used world wide to put people to sleep.
For some reason i can't see the lives even though i'm not blocked
Who the hell would listen to their podcasts? They can't even come up with ideas for blogs so they have no chance for podcasts.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

RolyPoly123 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:00 pm

They have bids happening on the basement, so they hope to start it soon and the girls will have this “amazing space” down there Image

Hes starting a podcast, he wanted to do a couples one but apparently ashley is hard to pin down ImageImageImage so she will feature and they will have guests ImageImageImage god his monotonous voice will be used world wide to put people to sleep.
Who the hell would listen to their podcasts? They can't even come up with ideas for blogs so they have no chance for podcasts.
Oh, yes, they definitely want to spend as much time as possible with the cats. That's evident by how little time they spend with them now. :?
They are copying the Orgill's who have a podcast. How will they block and censor people? What are they going to do, have the cats be on the podcast talking and answering questions ..... :good1: :giggle:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gram3 wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:00 pm

Oh, yes, they definitely want to spend as much time as possible with the cats. That's evident by how little time they spend with them now. :?
They are copying the Orgill's who have a podcast. How will they block and censor people? What are they going to do, have the cats be on the podcast talking and answering questions ..... :good1: :giggle:
Purple.
Municorn.
MINE!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

oldlady+thedog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oldlady+thedog »

ugh - i’m trying to listen to his live, but it’s actually making my stomach cramp 🤢 for someone that has been raised in the mormon church, i wouldn’t think he’d have to ‘make a relationship’ with his saviour...i would’ve thought by now it would be the norm and his life wouldn’t be about spouting about being with his family forever & reading the scriptures (most read the scriptures daily) if he wants to be a role model, perhaps he needs to have a hard look at wall what he’s modelling - if my husband (whether we were in the mormon church or not) was following and liking on young girls/woman’s pictures like bison does, we would have a serious conversation! that’s no role model for a husband or father! i’m not even halfway through the life feed and have had to stop three times already and i think my eyeballs having eye roll strain 😂
Veggies4lunch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Veggies4lunch »

oldlady+thedog wrote:ugh - i’m trying to listen to his live, but it’s actually making my stomach cramp Image for someone that has been raised in the mormon church, i wouldn’t think he’d have to ‘make a relationship’ with his saviour...i would’ve thought by now it would be the norm and his life wouldn’t be about spouting about being with his family forever & reading the scriptures (most read the scriptures daily) if he wants to be a role model, perhaps he needs to have a hard look at wall what he’s modelling - if my husband (whether we were in the mormon church or not) was following and liking on young girls/woman’s pictures like bison does, we would have a serious conversation! that’s no role model for a husband or father! i’m not even halfway through the life feed and have had to stop three times already and i think my eyeballs having eye roll strain Image
Did you catch when he said asshole? Then said , excuse my speech? Can’t remember what he was pontificating. I can only listen with half a brain because he make me hurl!

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Good Hod.....another episode of "Bison Balderdash"
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

They claim in their “2020 update” blog that the girls are all reading. Yeah, ok. They can’t put their shoes on the correct feet, but they can read? They can’t intelligently answer a simple question, but they can read? Sure, Jan.

Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

The blog was a joke. Every! Single! Sentence! Ended! Like! This!!!!
Girls are reading, haha, sure they are.
Did anyone see his gym pictures? I think he’s making the faces now just to annoy us. Heck, his normal face annoys me.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

For someone who bangs on about the truth and living his truth and all that bullshit. He sure gets butthurt when we announce the truth.

Would he rather we comment on his IG posts with:
how hot he is,
how bangable he is,
how lucky ashley is to have such a stud for a husband,
how much weight hes lost,
how amazing he looks,
how we are so jealous of his lifestyle,
how we wish we could travel as much as them without kids,
how lucky the girls are that their needs are met,
how lucky ashley is that her husband does the yard work, how amazing and fit tyson looks,
how hot ashley is,
how lucky the girls are that so many people know intimate details of their lives,
how lucky the girls are to have been on a tv show at birth without their consent,
how lucky the girls are to be show ponies daily so their parents dont have to work real jobs

...... oh sorry! We cant do any of that because none of that is true!!!!

So tyson, by banging on at your religion 24/7 is a fake facade - a cover - to cover all your sins! I call bullshit on you return “following” every account that follows you cos you like seeing what’s happening outside of utah! You follow the hot and young girls- do you follow any strange older men that follow you? Most likely following you to see you daughters is various states of undress. Hmmm.... oh the same thing as what you are doing.... oh sheesh
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

I'm blocked from his personal IG, due to not having hot, half nudes of myself....anyways, did he really say they are thinking of homeschooling the cats? Wonder if Nash will have some duties added on...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kal0805
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kal0805 »

I hate him. That's all I can say right now.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

My daughter was watching a clip of the Busbys on a talk show. The girls all walked out, sat down, and sat quietly. They were each given ginormous lollipops, and sat there with them, without opening them. They were so well-behaved!
I can't even imagine the Greedner girls sitting quietly with lollipops and not immediately scarfing them down.

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

I’m blocked from all of their crap.....
Did he really address his following and liking young girls and women??
Ok.....if the ferals can read, let’s see it. We see all the gross stuff they do.

Greednersandcryson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Greednersandcryson »

Purple is a comment from an edit girl during the live. Lots of grooming happening.Image

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”