Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

boonz
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by boonz »

I wouldn’t be too surprised if the whole ring situation was for a new sponsorship..

Also in harlows birthday vlog she was acting so rude about the people who couldn’t make it to her party. Like if everyone has to drop everything to come. People have lives Britney things come up and sometimes they can’t make it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

boonz wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:14 pm I wouldn’t be too surprised if the whole ring situation was for a new sponsorship..

Also in harlows birthday vlog she was acting so rude about the people who couldn’t make it to her party. Like if everyone has to drop everything to come. People have lives Britney things come up and sometimes they can’t make it..

She also sent out the invitations really late...
melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

I think Brit is so so stressed about Scarlett and the allergies. I suspect Frank keeps “joking” about having another kid and Britney is panicking thinking of having to deal with another full blown allergy child. Could you imagine a child with DMD and Scarlett’s allergies?! The allergies are a major stressor and I’m sure that it’s a sensitive topic. It’s only a matter of time before B does something impulsive and manic and I’m here with popcorn.

Jenin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jenin »

melissaaaa wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:01 pm I think Brit is so so stressed about Scarlett and the allergies. I suspect Frank keeps “joking” about having another kid and Britney is panicking thinking of having to deal with another full blown allergy child. Could you imagine a child with DMD and Scarlett’s allergies?! The allergies are a major stressor and I’m sure that it’s a sensitive topic. It’s only a matter of time before B does something impulsive and manic and I’m here with popcorn.

I agree, I think Baldie is pressuring her to have another kid sooner rather than later and she doesn't want to. Nothing will convince me that Britney wanted more kids after Harlow. Remember "all of her firsts are my lasts"? She was done. Now she's overwhelmed because she has more kids than she can handle and one has severe allergies. Oh, and one with DMD, but we know she's not concerned about that atm.
How many biological kids did he say he wanted? At least 2? 3? If he wanted that many biological kids, he shouldn't have started reproducing with a woman who already had 3 kids and didn't want more. I know she got pregnant within a few weeks of them getting together, but he still knew how many kids she had.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

I think Britney wanted to get pregnant with Frank, if not they sure didn't try very hard to prevent. Britney loves being pregnant and getting attention that comes with it.

But let's hope for her children's sake she will be done now, because as Britney's favorite saying goes "she's got her hands full" with the one's she's got.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Britney is an asshole for taking Nolan to Sky Zone. way to make your son feel even more like shit

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AriaRoseee »

toomuchsalt wrote:My son has a severe dairy allergy discovered at 2 months after repeatedly saying something was wrong to his doctor (everyone was miserable as shit, especially him). But since I am a first time mom, my pediatrician kept saying it was normal, he will grow out of it, acted like I was overreacting and didn't know how babies are. I'm the oldest of 5, all my cousins are way younger, I have nieces and nephews, I know when something isn't right with a baby, and I KNEW something was wrong with my son. We switched pediatricians when he obviously was not growing out of it, surprise, SEVERE allergy to dairy. One of the worst results they have seen.

He hasn't had dairy since that appointment. He is 8 months and eating solids, there are TONS of non-dairy replacements to choose from. If I had been able to breastfeed to begin with, I would have stopped eating dairy for him.

I don't get how this is her 4th kid and she's still so fucking useless and selfish as a mother.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
My son is exclusively breastfed and he has reflux. My pediatrician recommended either cutting or reducing. This was two weeks ago and as soon as I stepped out of that drs office I never had another bit of dairy

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

She’s always gotten pregnant with her kids really quickly, so if they’re not preventing why isn’t she pregnant yet? Bet she’s secretly taking bc.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

webby wrote:Britney is an asshole for taking Nolan to Sky Zone. way to make your son feel even more like shit

Huh. What’s wrong with sky Zone. It’s perfect for him to still use his muscles and not put a lot of weight on them. He looks like he is having fun.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

boonz wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:14 pm I wouldn’t be too surprised if the whole ring situation was for a new sponsorship..

It depends. If she sent out invitations with an RSVP and they did not respond, that is rude of them. Or if the invitees told her they were coming and then, at the last minute, bailed, that is also rude. She had to buy the food and party favors according to how many people she thought were coming.
****personal story
I learned the hard way. I would send out birthday invitations four weeks ahead of time. Half the people would RSVP. So I would call the people who hadn't responded a week before the party and ask again so I could have an accurate count of kids. Then I would buy the stuff.***end story
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Kind of difficult when she is vlogging the party. His family obvs aren’t comfortable being in her vlogs, so either dont get invited or just dont turn up. I bet there are “friends” of harlows from school that wouldnt turn up to that shit show knowing she would be vlogging it.

Does she write a disclaimer on the invites stating that she will be filming it for her “job” and her youtube link?? Im guessing not.

Cos if i turned up with my 2/3yr old to a friend of my kids from school that I didn’t know and found out the mom was a vlogger and my kid would end up on instagram and youtube.... id probably say “thanks but no thanks” and leave.

Her lack of mom friends outside of her relationship with frenk really shows now more than ever.

She’d have been better to not throw a party and just do something with family and not vlog it. But then i guess its not a tax write off... (am i right in thinking what they buy for a vlog is a write off? Or not quite that easy?)
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

She probably got a brand deal w some jewelry company and they’re going to give her a bigger ring. I’d be embarrassed if that’s what is going on. My man couldn’t afford this so we had to beg someone to give us one for free.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

She’s just like the tweakers in my town...always begging for money and free crap.

law1117
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by law1117 »

If Britney really was done having children she knows she’s a big girl and can take control of those things (implant, or the snip)... but she won’t because it’s the only thing she’s been conditioned to do to keep a man around. If she truly is happy with the family she has now... and if Frank loves her enough to respect that, then it should be a no brainer. I wish she would think of the welfare of her kids before she decides she needs another baby.

law1117
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by law1117 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
hopelesslysoulful wrote:
smom12 wrote:Still “fighting fires”

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... e75b9f.jpg[/IMG]

The fact that he makes Instagram posts and acts like it’s fun to put out fires disturbs me. People can lose so much. Imagine him putting out a fire at your house and you see him post something like that Image

What do you expect from a classless hillbilly like Frank, you couldn’t scrape up an ounce of tact between the two of them.

He looks like an 8 year old boy who is smiling because he got the straw in his juice box all by himself

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

chloe6124 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:30 pm
webby wrote:Britney is an asshole for taking Nolan to Sky Zone. way to make your son feel even more like shit

Huh. What’s wrong with sky Zone. It’s perfect for him to still use his muscles and not put a lot of weight on them. He looks like he is having fun.

He can’t jump because of his DMD. Maybe he even has trouble climbing.
AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur

gab91 wrote:
Mamadrama wrote:I really doubt they’re breaking up. She’d stay miserable and unhappy just to she keeps their assets from splitting and just so she’s not alone with 4 kids from 2 different daddies.

She’s never gonna leave him if only out of spite to everyone who doubted them. I’m surprised she had the guts to leave Ean!
Someone commented about her ring on her latest video and she liked it.

I think she just lines random comments

AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur

honeybear wrote:Theres a difference between not having a ring on in a photo and someone seeing it but then posting a video like THIS to throw it in your face she isnt wearing a ring. It's just so strange. She obviously wants to make it known she isnt wearing it.. but why?

Shes so weird. Imagine being a grown adult and trying to make people speculate about shit like this. Doesn't she have more important things to do lolImage

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
I don’t wear my wedding ring I don’t think I’ve worn it for a year. I was pregnant then had the baby in October so it didn’t fit then I was to scared it would scratch the baby. I could see that being a reason she wouldn’t but her baby is nearly one. Plus I wouldn’t wave my hands around to make it obvious

MysteriousMaiden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MysteriousMaiden »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... rious/amp/
This reminds me of frank. I swear I saw another article recently in the news about firemen taking selfies on the scene and it becoming a thing about where they can get in trouble or something.
lilywhoa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilywhoa »

Something about Frank gives me the creeps. Like what desperate chick would want him, oh Britney! Maybe is the bald head, big wide nose, triple chin, bitchey definitely downgraded to a little penis head looking man.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”