Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

I have no problem with Maddie having time out for herself, every mother deserves a break, but as time goes on she seems to be having as much time away from Everly as she has with her, yet it is by exploiting Everly that she gets money. The exploitation of kids has always been my problem with Youtube parents... and in Maddie's case that she plays up to her pedophile audience and makes sure that they see enough underage tits, arse and vag to keep them watching her. Then there's the issue that Melissa has no issue with this.

I have a LOT of issues with Maddie and her mother, but for this post I'll concentrate on Maddie having time away from Everly. As I said, I don't see the problem with her having some time out with friends, but teenage parties aren't the right sort of time out for Maddie. The more she attends parties, the more she is going to want to keep going to them, and as others have said... Suck it Maddie. You chose to be a teen mother and forgo regular teen years. Tough luck Princess, you don't get a wild teenage phase, you terminated that yourself when you got pregnant. You thought you were adult enough to have unprotected sex and then to bring a child into the world as a single parent so deal with it. Everly didn't ask to be born or to be a tool for you to make money. The least you can do in return is fucking look after her right.

Everly is at Isaac's house 3 times a week and Melissa has Everly while Maddie spends hours in front of a mirror and/or camera, while she goes to get food, while she goes out with friends, while she gets her hair and nails done, while she naps, while she goes to church, and now while she regularly goes to parties. She is starting to look like Jenelle Evans 2.0
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

I watched Maddie’s newest video about an hour ago, and it sounds like she used to be really bad. Bad to the point of where the actual fuck were the adults in her life? She was only in middle school when she was doing all of this.

Towards the end of the video, Everly was being so annoying and bratty. It’s clear Everly hasn’t been disciplined, which isn’t surprising considering the household she lives in.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

Frootloops3 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:48 pm I watched Maddie’s newest video about an hour ago, and it sounds like she used to be really bad. Bad to the point of where the actual fuck were the adults in her life? She was only in middle school when she was doing all of this.

Towards the end of the video, Everly was being so annoying and bratty. It’s clear Everly hasn’t been disciplined, which isn’t surprising considering the household she lives in.
I know. She says she never ever finished an entire year of school. So from kindergaten to year 8 she was so troubled, or causing enough trouble that she was out of school way too often. I have always said that is not normal for children to get put on Prozac at 8 years old and left on it without there being some serious trauma in their life. Whatever that was ( and Maddie does not have to disclose it ) it seems that no adult in her life gave a rat's arse and clearly still don't.

Yes Everly was acting bratty in the video but she was trying without success to get her mother's attention. Maddie barely looked at her, then half-arsed tried to deal with her in the way one would expect to see with a frustrated older sibling that has had a toddler sibling invade their space. The novelty of having a baby has worn off and she doesn't want to deal with the brat behaviour that she has created herself by giving into Everly's every want. She's finding out that the baby stage was the easy part and toddlers have different needs... needs that she doesn't want to fulfil. They need to be nourished properly, be on regular sleep schedules, be entertained and taught about the world around them etc. They won't ( and shouldn't ) just sit there while their underage mother admires herself in a mirror or camera all day long. Maddie now wants to be a "normal teen" and be out with her friends instead of being at home with a child.

The real shit show is just starting.
jayann
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jayann »

Imagine pausing your recording to take care of your child so that she doesn't continue to scream and block the camera so that you don't have to put out some shitty half assed video.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

I'm pretty sure the reason Maddie had Everly in the video with her was just to prove that she does take care of her.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:30 pm
Frootloops3 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:48 pm I watched Maddie’s newest video about an hour ago, and it sounds like she used to be really bad. Bad to the point of where the actual fuck were the adults in her life? She was only in middle school when she was doing all of this.

I know. She says she never ever finished an entire year of school. So from kindergaten to year 8 she was so troubled, or causing enough trouble that she was out of school way too often. I have always said that is not normal for children to get put on Prozac at 8 years old and left on it without there being some serious trauma in their life. Whatever that was ( and Maddie does not have to disclose it ) it seems that no adult in her life gave a rat's arse and clearly still don't.

Yes Everly was acting bratty in the video but she was trying without success to get her mother's attention. Maddie barely looked at her, then half-arsed tried to deal with her in the way one would expect to see with a frustrated older sibling that has had a toddler sibling invade their space. The novelty of having a baby has worn off and she doesn't want to deal with the brat behaviour that she has created herself by giving into Everly's every want. She's finding out that the baby stage was the easy part and toddlers have different needs... needs that she doesn't want to fulfil. They need to be nourished properly, be on regular sleep schedules, be entertained and taught about the world around them etc. They won't ( and shouldn't ) just sit there while their underage mother admires herself in a mirror or camera all day long. Maddie now wants to be a "normal teen" and be out with her friends instead of being at home with a child.

The real shit show is just starting.
Now that I think about it, Everly really was just trying to get Maddie’s attention. I also found it weird that Maddie’s go to for a tantrum was lipstick.
mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyto3 »

I was wondering if anyone knows about a topic or thread for The Varney Family? Sorry if it's too off topic, but I have seen her in several vlogs with Maddie, especially when all the girls stayed in that disgusting Air B&B. If there is one, can someone send me the link to it? Thank you so much!

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

notagossip wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:36 am I'm pretty sure the reason Maddie had Everly in the video with her was just to prove that she does take care of her.
If that's the case, all she has done once again is to prove the exact opposite.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

mommyto3 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:03 am I was wondering if anyone knows about a topic or thread for The Varney Family? Sorry if it's too off topic, but I have seen her in several vlogs with Maddie, especially when all the girls stayed in that disgusting Air B&B. If there is one, can someone send me the link to it? Thank you so much!

I’ve been looking, and I don’t think there’s a thread on them. They really need one. I remember someone saying that Kaylie tries too hard, which I couldn’t agree with more lol.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:37 pm I have no problem with Maddie having time out for herself, every mother deserves a break, but as time goes on she seems to be having as much time away from Everly as she has with her, yet it is by exploiting Everly that she gets money. The exploitation of kids has always been my problem with Youtube parents... and in Maddie's case that she plays up to her pedophile audience and makes sure that they see enough underage tits, arse and vag to keep them watching her. Then there's the issue that Melissa has no issue with this.

I have a LOT of issues with Maddie and her mother, but for this post I'll concentrate on Maddie having time away from Everly. As I said, I don't see the problem with her having some time out with friends, but teenage parties aren't the right sort of time out for Maddie. The more she attends parties, the more she is going to want to keep going to them, and as others have said... Suck it Maddie. You chose to be a teen mother and forgo regular teen years. Tough luck Princess, you don't get a wild teenage phase, you terminated that yourself when you got pregnant. You thought you were adult enough to have unprotected sex and then to bring a child into the world as a single parent so deal with it. Everly didn't ask to be born or to be a tool for you to make money. The least you can do in return is fucking look after her right.

Everly is at Isaac's house 3 times a week and Melissa has Everly while Maddie spends hours in front of a mirror and/or camera, while she goes to get food, while she goes out with friends, while she gets her hair and nails done, while she naps, while she goes to church, and now while she regularly goes to parties. She is starting to look like Jenelle Evans 2.0
I agree. Mothers need a break sometimes, but Maddie gets a break all the time. She gets her nails done, she gets her hair done, she gets to nap while someone takes care of Everly, she goes out to Starbucks while Everly is with her mom. High school parties isn't the right way to get time away. Sorry, maddie, you're not a normal teenager. Deal with it. And going to a party once or twice a month is pretty much, even for someone who doesn't have kids.

I've thought many times that Maddie is turning into Jenelle. Maddie is so spoiled and privileged and she thinks she has lived the struggle. Madde, if you only knew. If Maddie ever gets a taste of the struggle, she will break down. She doesn't know shit.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

mommyto3 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:03 am I was wondering if anyone knows about a topic or thread for The Varney Family? Sorry if it's too off topic, but I have seen her in several vlogs with Maddie, especially when all the girls stayed in that disgusting Air B&B. If there is one, can someone send me the link to it? Thank you so much!

I created a thread for them. :D
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Frootloops3 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:49 am

I’ve been looking, and I don’t think there’s a thread on them. They really need one. I remember someone saying that Kaylie tries too hard, which I couldn’t agree with more lol.

I don’t think Kaylie tries too hard, if anything I think she’s the most relatable and realistic one. Her channel isn’t huge, they just live in an apartment, her fiancé still has a job and they really are good parents from what I can tell. She’s said before that she always worries people think she tries too hard or that she is a clout chaser but I honestly don’t get that vibe. She really seems like a sweet person. Like I have no fucking clue how her and Maddie are friends lol
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Frootloops3 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:57 am

Did anyone know where I can find it? I don’t watch Kaylie that much but from what I heard about her she sounds like such a desperate wannabe. She also made an “expose” video on Maddie that happened to be a joke that only defended Princess Madeleine, of course.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Rorygz194 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:31 am
notagossip wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:59 am
Rorygz194 wrote:
I would love to be part of the page!
I think that would be a great idea.
or that you are the "admin" and we have to dm you and show you what we are going to post and you approve?
Like a Gluteus Medius type thing? I'm down.
except Gleutus Medius licks Maddie's ass so hard
We could be like the Anti-Gluteus Medius
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MorganH87 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:34 am
Frootloops3 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:49 am

I don’t think Kaylie tries too hard, if anything I think she’s the most relatable and realistic one. Her channel isn’t huge, they just live in an apartment, her fiancé still has a job and they really are good parents from what I can tell. She’s said before that she always worries people think she tries too hard or that she is a clout chaser but I honestly don’t get that vibe. She really seems like a sweet person. Like I have no fucking clue how her and Maddie are friends lol
I can see where you’re coming from, but that’s just my opinion.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Morticia Mars wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:19 pm

Did anyone know where I can find it? I don’t watch Kaylie that much but from what I heard about her she sounds like such a desperate wannabe. She also made an “expose” video on Maddie that happened to be a joke that only defended Princess Madeleine, of course.
It’s in lesser gossiped about moms Q-Z
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

RadicalFaith wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:27 pm *Maddie exploits Everly on YouTube for fame and money*

Maddie's minions: Maddie is doing her best! She takes care of Everly ALL BY HERSELF AND DOING REALLY GOOD JOB!!

*Maddie goes to some wild teenage party and leaves Everly with Melissa*

Maddie's minions: Maddie has a has the right to act a teenager! There's nothing wrong with her having fun and she deserves a break because being a teen mom is stressful! ADULTS WITH CHILDREN GO OUT AND PARTY AND DO WAY WORSE! LEAVE HER ALONE!!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
Her fans always defend her crappy choices, no matter how despicable they are. They think she can get away just because she’s a teen mom and she’s young and struggling and it’s so annoying. Yes, some adults who have kids do way worse, but that doesn’t justify Maddie or any teen parents do it. Maddie is going to make mistakes, she’s going to be stupid but you can’t just cover it up because that’s only going to feed her ego more.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Frootloops3 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:45 pm

Ok thanks! I’ll have to check it out.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Morticia Mars wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:25 pm
RadicalFaith wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:27 pm *Maddie exploits Everly on YouTube for fame and money*

Maddie's minions: Maddie is doing her best! She takes care of Everly ALL BY HERSELF AND DOING REALLY GOOD JOB!!

*Maddie goes to some wild teenage party and leaves Everly with Melissa*

Maddie's minions: Maddie has a has the right to act a teenager! There's nothing wrong with her having fun and she deserves a break because being a teen mom is stressful! ADULTS WITH CHILDREN GO OUT AND PARTY AND DO WAY WORSE! LEAVE HER ALONE!!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
Her fans always defend her crappy choices, no matter how despicable they are. They think she can get away just because she’s a teen mom and she’s young and struggling and it’s so annoying. Yes, some adults who have kids do way worse, but that doesn’t justify Maddie or any teen parents do it. Maddie is going to make mistakes, she’s going to be stupid but you can’t just cover it up because that’s only going to feed her ego more.
YES! Exactly.
Just because someone else does it shittier, it doesn't justify you doing it. If someone never gives their kid food, you giving them food 2 times a week doesn't make you a supermom. It makes you a little less shittier, but still a shit parent.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyto3 »

Frootloops3 wrote:
Frootloops3 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:57 am I created a thread for them. :D
Thank you so much for creating one! I'm surprised that there wasn't one on her yet, either. Image

Return to “I-P”