Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

olemama wrote:
boonz wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:14 pm I wouldn’t be too surprised if the whole ring situation was for a new sponsorship..

Also in harlows birthday vlog she was acting so rude about the people who couldn’t make it to her party. Like if everyone has to drop everything to come. People have lives Britney things come up and sometimes they can’t make it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It depends. If she sent out invitations with an RSVP and they did not respond, that is rude of them. Or if the invitees told her they were coming and then, at the last minute, bailed, that is also rude. She had to buy the food and party favors according to how many people she thought were coming.
****personal story
I learned the hard way. I would send out birthday invitations four weeks ahead of time. Half the people would RSVP. So I would call the people who hadn't responded a week before the party and ask again so I could have an accurate count of kids. Then I would buy the stuff.***end story
Life happens, ppl get sick even if you RSVP.

If something comes up and I really can’t attend a party I’m not gonna give two fucks how much anyone spend on anything, especially if it’s someone I barely know them. No one told Britney to spend hundreds of dollars on Chick-fil-A or on decor that’s gonna end up going in the trash. I mean think about it, who is Britney even remotely close to...no one....so who are all these ppl she invited that couldn’t make it. The only person I saw in that entire party that she knows is Piper, everyone else was a bunch of nobody’s.

She looks like such a childish ass bitch in her child’s birthday vlog complaining in FRONT OF THE BIRTHDAY CHILD saying ppl “dipped” when her own son couldn’t attend the party due to him being sick. She was probably mad Alyssa couldn’t come help her be the host, entertain the kids for her and she couldn’t curse/drink while helping her setting up the party.

Imagine being a grown ass adult talking about about ppl not coming to your child’s birthday party when all you did was sit in a living room.

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:00 am
olemama wrote:
boonz wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:14 pm I wouldn’t be too surprised if the whole ring situation was for a new sponsorship..

Also in harlows birthday vlog she was acting so rude about the people who couldn’t make it to her party. Like if everyone has to drop everything to come. People have lives Britney things come up and sometimes they can’t make it..

It depends. If she sent out invitations with an RSVP and they did not respond, that is rude of them. Or if the invitees told her they were coming and then, at the last minute, bailed, that is also rude. She had to buy the food and party favors according to how many people she thought were coming.
****personal story
I learned the hard way. I would send out birthday invitations four weeks ahead of time. Half the people would RSVP. So I would call the people who hadn't responded a week before the party and ask again so I could have an accurate count of kids. Then I would buy the stuff.***end story

If something comes up and I really can’t attend a party I’m not gonna give two fucks how much anyone spend on anything, especially if it’s someone I barely know them. No one told Britney to spend hundreds of dollars on Chick-fil-A or on decor that’s gonna end up going in the trash. I mean think about it, who is Britney even remotely close to...no one....so who are all these ppl she invited that couldn’t make it. The only person I saw in that entire party that she knows is Piper, everyone else was a bunch of nobody’s.

She looks like such a childish ass bitch in her child’s birthday vlog complaining in FRONT OF THE BIRTHDAY CHILD saying ppl “dipped” when her own son couldn’t attend the party due to him being sick. She was probably mad Alyssa couldn’t come help her be the host, entertain the kids for her and she couldn’t curse/drink while helping her setting up the party.

Imagine being a grown ass adult talking about about ppl not coming to your child’s birthday party when all you did was sit in a living room.
I wonder if it was a dig at Vanessa?! I mean that is me reaching because..who would expect her to drive all that way. I only say it because maybe Vanessa cancelled last minute because all these paintings she has to do and she is bringing two kids. Idk why Britney would even say that alot of kids wouldn't be going now. From what I saw, there were plenty of kids at that party. I think it was extremely immature of her to say anything.
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Blomst wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:58 pm
LilSeb1010 wrote:
honeybear wrote:I'm so confused. Shes showing off not wearing a ring

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
It’s definitely strange. Someone commented on that Instagram pic of her and Scarlett asking where her ring was and she never replied.

I think it’s either getting cleaned (or replaced with something more expensive) and she wants people to speculate for attention, or there’s serious trouble in paradise. She wasn’t wearing her ring at the party yesterday either.

She’s been putting a lot of cryptic quotes on Instagram lately so I really do wonder.

Yes and actually if you go back through older pics she doesn’t have it on either

Homegirl is getting a bigger ring. She would never leave Frank. Even if she is miserable. BUT I could see him leaving her in the future.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

brokenrecord wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:05 am
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:00 am
olemama wrote: It depends. If she sent out invitations with an RSVP and they did not respond, that is rude of them. Or if the invitees told her they were coming and then, at the last minute, bailed, that is also rude. She had to buy the food and party favors according to how many people she thought were coming.
****personal story

I wonder if it was a dig at Vanessa?! I mean that is me reaching because..who would expect her to drive all that way. I only say it because maybe Vanessa cancelled last minute because all these paintings she has to do and she is bringing two kids. Idk why Britney would even say that alot of kids wouldn't be going now. From what I saw, there were plenty of kids at that party. I think it was extremely immature of her to say anything.

It’s definitely a dig at Vanessa. She’s one of the few friends she has, I don’t know who else it could be about. She invited her to Nolan’s birthday and she did make the drive. I don’t know why though. It seems like Brittany has always treated her crappy.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mel1011 wrote:
brokenrecord wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:05 am
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:00 am Life happens, ppl get sick even if you RSVP.

It’s definitely a dig at Vanessa. She’s one of the few friends she has, I don’t know who else it could be about. She invited her to Nolan’s birthday and she did make the drive. I don’t know why though. It seems like Brittany has always treated her crappy.
Only a self centered brat like her would be upset at someone that lives 5+ hours away not showing up to her kids lamer than lame party. Even tho Vanessa is that pathetic friend that will do anything to to be cool, it still shouldn’t be expected of her.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

You guys I was watching this video and listen in at 7:33. She talks about turning down a sponsorship with a mattress company. Britch is so greedy, she would sell her soul for some money.

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:
brokenrecord wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:05 am I wonder if it was a dig at Vanessa?! I mean that is me reaching because..who would expect her to drive all that way. I only say it because maybe Vanessa cancelled last minute because all these paintings she has to do and she is bringing two kids. Idk why Britney would even say that alot of kids wouldn't be going now. From what I saw, there were plenty of kids at that party. I think it was extremely immature of her to say anything.

Only a self centered brat like her would be upset at someone that lives 5+ hours away not showing up to her kids lamer than lame party. Even tho Vanessa is that pathetic friend that will do anything to to be cool, it still shouldn’t be expected of her.

I don’t think she was dissing Vanessa. I’m thinking it was more her family.. maybe her grandma and mom, her dad, sister etc? I thought her sister mentioned when she was there a few weeks ago something about being back for a bday.. but maybe she meant scarlett’s?!Image

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

I feel mean saying this but the whole time i was watching britney talk about no one coming to harlows party all i could think was 'well maybe if you actually made some friends...' If she signed up to do stuff with harlow and scarlett or at the older kids' school she could meet people who would show up to her parties - most moms are looking to make mom friends.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mandbtrue6 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:

I don’t think she was dissing Vanessa. I’m thinking it was more her family.. maybe her grandma and mom, her dad, sister etc? I thought her sister mentioned when she was there a few weeks ago something about being back for a bday.. but maybe she meant scarlett’s?!Image

Like she cares if her mom/grandmother come, she only looks for them when she needs someone to babysit. As for Alyssa, I’m sure she’ll be there for Scarlett’s birthday which is in less than two weeks. She couldn’t possibly be there for both but it’s not like Britney understand anything about real jobs.
quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

luci417 wrote:I feel mean saying this but the whole time i was watching britney talk about no one coming to harlows party all i could think was 'well maybe if you actually made some friends...' If she signed up to do stuff with harlow and scarlett or at the older kids' school she could meet people who would show up to her parties - most moms are looking to make mom friends.
What did these people do to deserve being tortured by having her a a friend? Like eww she would never socialize with normal people who aren’t popular on social media. She would rather die alone than actually be seen with simpletons who aren’t good enough for her companionship Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Mandbtrue6 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:51 am
Mel1011 wrote:

She said the people who dipped out were people with kids though. Idk what other people she knows with kids besides Vanessa (and Dani, but she burned that bridge). Both have kids who are Harlow’s age.
neblinamist
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neblinamist »

Mel1011 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Only a self centered brat like her would be upset at someone that lives 5+ hours away not showing up to her kids lamer than lame party. Even tho Vanessa is that pathetic friend that will do anything to to be cool, it still shouldn’t be expected of her.

She said the people who dipped out were people with kids though. Idk what other people she knows with kids besides Vanessa (and Dani, but she burned that bridge). Both have kids who are Harlow’s age.
The only other person I can think of is Kilee and her daughters.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

neblinamist wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:

The only other person I can think of is Kilee and her daughters.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Might be but she’s been back in NC since August and they have yet to hang out beside her going to Kilee’s daughter’s birthday so how close are they really??
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

This chin angle is not it for Frank. That thing is double trouble.

Frank showed the Shelby detailed again. I swear, everytime they show that car, I still can't believe Britch really bought him that. She has met her match. Frank is right there on her level with being greedy and needing fame.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Daffodil82 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:20 pm This chin angle is not it for Frank. That thing is double trouble.

Frank showed the Shelby detailed again. I swear, everytime they show that car, I still can't believe Britch really bought him that. She has met her match. Frank is right there on her level with being greedy and needing fame.
Eww he really is unattractive :barf: :barf:
gab91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gab91 »

Looks like got a new ring. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 098d12.png[/IMG]

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

She got a new ring from Frank!! That's why she didn't have hers on. It's a peach colored stone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

They have only been married three seconds, why does she have another ring set already?? These fucken “influencers” are the worst, nothing is sentimental or meaningful. Everything is just a keeping up with the jones or one upping the jones.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Daffodil82 wrote:This chin angle is not it for Frank. That thing is double trouble.

I wonder if her logic or “their logic” is he was able to get the car because he has been vlogging himself, and sort of has his channel (more with morrow’s) and edits etc...maybe their deal was awhile back if he starts helping/working more with the vlogs he can get his car ... Image

Blomst
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blomst »

Haulnarse wrote:They have only been married three seconds, why does she have another ring set already?? These fucken “influencers” are the worst, nothing is sentimental or meaningful. Everything is just a keeping up with the jones or one upping the jones.
Idk why but I feel like it's a "present" so to speak bc she's preggo?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”