The Lindquists: unravELLEing | Part 3

Notablogger
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists: unravELLEing | Part 3

Unread post by Notablogger »

Speaking of post partum....now that you mention it...it’s like Elle’s life didn’t skip a beat with the addition of a third baby.
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

JustAMereMuggle wrote:Agreed. Speaking of the chosen child, is she OK? I have a cousin a few days older than her and he is sooooo much more interactive. In recent instastories she just kind of stares off while her mother blabbers on. But I guess that's what she wants for her little Target shopping buddy prop baby. It's only going to get worse if she is now selling all of her toys on Facebook...

Honestly, I agree. And that isn’t a dig at the poor baby who can’t help that her moms an idiot.

My 2 month old is more interactive than blankette. But B only gets a couple of toys, and now those are sold, and she spends most of her day propped up staring at the wall so that Elle can DECLUTTER and DEEP CLEAN for hours on end. The way she raises her kids is some low key “ABUSE” as Elle would title it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JustAMereMuggle »

Yeeeeeesh. Just found this comment. How much further can these "fans" get up her LuluLemon covered butt?

1. They are going to the West Coast (BC to be specific). That's about as close as Los Angeles, California to Elle.
2. No one, literally NO ONE (especially royalty like Meghan and Harry) would EVER take parenting tips from her. You physically couldn't. Every time she uploads to any social media outlet her story changes. What is it? Do they get no TV or lots of TV? Or only when mommy needs some time to colour in her bible or clean out their toys for a video? Pick👏A👏Lane👏
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SamanthaS27
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SamanthaS27 »

TeachIT wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:29 pm Congrats Elle!!!!

You’re actually interesting for once.

Image Everyone you’ve been a bitch to is LOVING watching your life fall apart. Like, legit interested in you for once. And for that, we intentionally send you a minimal “thank you”

Yes this is the only time she is interesting!! She was a huge bitch to me today for asking about the divorce and the dildo! Her YouTube videos are shit no one cares to watch you declutter and talk about goals it's boring ok so just talk about your divorce admit your marriage was never perfect like you claimed it was admit you are fake start being genuine and watch your channel flourish!! Oh and also if this site is so damaging to your mental health because we are all just cyber bullies, you should probably stop reading here.
Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Seriouslysweetie »

I was just out for a few hours driving my family around town and I've never seen this forum so busy! Yes, congratulations Elle for being interesting for once! This was her goal no? Wait, maybe not because she can't monetize us haters.

Welcome JustAMereMuggle! Like yourself, I was driven to lurking here because it puzzled me how one woman can be so self involved, pull the victim card, flaunt luxury and be a minimalist all at once.

Funny how Elle said that she chose not to do vlogs anymore so her kids and Dan wouldn't be subjected to bullying. I think we all have a general positive view about them and only speak negatively because they are subjected to Elle's control. Well maybe except for Dan being such a wuss for not putting his foot down and stop Elle from doing stupid stuff.

Postpartum is always terribly hard on me. I can't and won't believe that Elle breezed through it like nothing happened. But that's probably because she is so controlling of her image that she wants it to be seen that way and then posts a thousand mom life memes to be relatable. No Elle, you can't physically show perfection and then get to talk about the struggles of mom life. It's the opposite of being authentic.
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Idk if anyone posted this because photos don’t always show for me on Tapatalk but...
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... b467db.jpg[/IMG]

This comment is genuine and kind. She makes great points about whether Dan gets a say in shared items.

Elle likes the comment and didn’t reply. But of course replied to all the kiss ass comments and nay sayers. But she can’t answer genuine questions — she only has time for the drama and the ass kissing.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Elle lives for validation, even if it’s false. She will stonewall genuine viewers with genuine questions, in an attempt to get them to drop the “issues” They are raising. Especially if they harbour the chance of revealing her truth. This is a perfect example of how Elle cultivates a toxic community and literally drives all of her genuine viewership to forums like this. An honest to goodness well adjusted adult would know that it’s ok and *gasp* even healthy for adults to disagree, and it CAN be done respectfully, she just can’t view any opinion that doesn’t line up with hers perfectly as respectful and labels it abuse. Maybe that’s what her childhood has done to her, and if it is a byproduct of her childhood, that’s sad, but also validates that her therapist is shit and Elle, no marriage or relationship you ever enter will be successful until you fix your shit. Pay for a therapist who cares enough to point your shit out to you and work with you through it.
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

If it is a byproduct of her childhood that is absolutely very sad. But that doesn't mean it needs to be pushed onto HER kids. My father was a very bad alcoholic, abusive at times, but wonderful when he was sober. I decided at a VERY young age (I'm talking 7 or 8 years old) that not one sip of alcohol would pass my lips, nor would I treat my children the way I was treated if that's what alcohol caused in my family. To this day I've upheld my promise to myself so it can be done. I'm not saying it's the exact same for Elle as it's completely different circumstances (I think hers has more to do with body image, mother daughter relationships) but it seems like her fall back whenever there is stress in her life is to default to declutter/deep clean/destress/go shopping/me time! There are waaaaay healthier ways to deal with the emotional turmoil and feeling out of control which she would know if she had a proper therapist. It was bad enough when she had boys but now that she has a girl I feel like it's only a matter of time until her mother trauma rears its ugly head and she starts projecting onto her relationship with HER daughter. I guess we'll see. 🤷‍♀️
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Alright guys. So I've really been thinking about the whole "intentional flourishing" thing and I think I've finally cracked the code. We all have it all wrong. We are taking it as the more traditional definition of "to grow or develop in a healthy or vigorous way, especially as the result of a particularly favourable environment." So basically to flourish in the environment you have intentionally created to foster this growth.
Nope.
If you scroll down to the second definition it reads thusly, "A bold or extravagant gesture or action, made especially to attract the attention of others." Now who does that sound like? Throw an "intentionally" in there and I think we have a winner. You win Elle. If this is your intention then I think you're nailing your 2020 New Years goal.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Hahahahahaha Elle is flourishing all right! 😂

I was watching her laundry video this morning, because I hadn’t seen it, and I noticed someone, presumably Dan, was walking around filming her, and it made me think... we were all laughing that she had someone film her cookie video for her, but now I’m thinking she likely had to have someone film it for her because Dan is no longer willing to be bossed around trailing her like the filming puppy dog she expected him to be 🤔
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Oh thank goodness. Her Poshmark is finally up. I know I can't WAIT to buy her waaaay overpriced, second hand, unethically made, decluttered clothes. *eyeroll* She's getting rid of the Jean overalls. Too bad she won't post the ugly green ones she has on in today's stories. Bleh....
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

JustAMereMuggle wrote:Oh thank goodness. Her Poshmark is finally up. I know I can't WAIT to buy her waaaay overpriced, second hand, unethically made, decluttered clothes. *eyeroll* She's getting rid of the Jean overalls. Too bad she won't post the ugly green ones she has on in today's stories. Bleh....
Those are HIDEOUS.

Do people really sell stuff on posh mark for barely less than they paid? Genuine question, I don’t use it. But all her stuff seems so pricey when it’s all used and worn so much. eBay and consignment is way cheaper for used “name brand” clothes than she’s offering, but idk if that how posh mark usually goes?

JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

TeachIT wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:20 am
JustAMereMuggle wrote:Oh thank goodness. Her Poshmark is finally up. I know I can't WAIT to buy her waaaay overpriced, second hand, unethically made, decluttered clothes. *eyeroll* She's getting rid of the Jean overalls. Too bad she won't post the ugly green ones she has on in today's stories. Bleh....
Those are HIDEOUS.

Do people really sell stuff on posh mark for barely less than they paid? Genuine question, I don’t use it. But all her stuff seems so pricey when it’s all used and worn so much. eBay and consignment is way cheaper for used “name brand” clothes than she’s offering, but idk if that how posh mark usually goes?

I really don't know. Her's is the first Poshmark site I've ever actually clicked on. I know it's popular amongst Youtubers because their followings will pay anything to get some of their idols clothes but I think even her prices are on the upper end. I wouldn't know. My brand new, mindfully bought clothes don't cost as much as her hand me downs. It's really going to suck when she has to start thrifting at REAL thrift shops after the divorce and her cash flow comes to a grinding halt.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Her items are outrageously priced!!! I think she even inflated the original price if I’m being honest.
Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Seriouslysweetie »

Who buys used worn out clothes for $50? Unless they are well made structured tailored pieces, it's not worth it. I found Lululemons once in the thrift store for my daughter for around $10. No one should buy pilled used workout clothes for more than a few dollars.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

I’m sure one of her idiot ass kissers will snap up a few items. I hope no one does though 😂
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Look at the pilling on this!!! $90!?! She’s off her rocker
F90BC7D3-CD44-4825-8D0D-1326817605A0.jpeg
D6B99B48-7331-4DC5-9121-0BA47EAA8EB5.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Ya. That's bad pilling. I hope her viewers that watch her videos realize that praise her for being "minimal" also means that they probably get worn multiple times a week/washed more frequently and thus worn out/pill quicker. Therefore even though they are only, say, a year old, they have already had a lifetime of wear. The price should reflect this.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The Lindquists: unravELLEing | Part 3

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Everything is overpriced. She’s so fucking greedy and knows her psycho subs would pay those prices just to say they have something of hers.
Pro tip Elle: if you’re gunna charge $50 for some old ass leggings, at least have the decency to de-pill them. You can buy the little machine for $15 at her beloved Canadian tire.
She’s so gross

JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

20200122_172711.jpg
1. You don't follow anyone through. Not your husband who works his butt off for you and your kids, not your kids past early infant hood, and not your weekly rotating group of Instafamous BFFs. If it doesn't fit with your ethos or help you grow your channel it gets dropped as quickly as possible for the next big thing.
2. Girl, where's the wedding ring you've taken such pleasure in flaunting in our faces (not successfully BTW).
3. What In. The. Hell is growing out of the back of her phone? A new accessory? I thought she was going to go back to her iPhone because of the clicking from the Google phone upgrade? Google probably jumped up her butt with another sponsorship. We'll see it in a few weeks when she decides to start uploading more than once a week.

Return to “Q-Z”