T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Last time ella was sick, she was being SO dramatic, asking for prayers on her multiple social media pages. I saw none of that for carter. 🤔
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Those extensions are bad. I never noticed how bad until this pantry video. Does she not listen to her music?? Like she honestly chooses to put music in her videos that sounds like I’m watching gladiator and about to go to battle, for a laundry room/pantry organization video?? And who Tf puts a label on a chalk board... I mean really? Why even buy a chalk board if you’re going to do that.

I will admit I like her laundry room reno but not how she has it set up or how she is utilizing the space. Like most of what she does/her design/ style just makes me wonder why. EVEYRTHING she does makes life harder or adds an extra unnecessary step lol... aren’t her videos supposed to do the opposite. Agree it’s stupid to keep food in that “pantry.” I would use it for snow stuff and boots and things like that. I love how she talks about food expiring as she is adding new foods on top of old foods. You’re supposed to rotate that shit, Tiff. Old on top of new so it gets used first. Duuuuuuuuuumb.

And lastly, I guess she just got a bad batch of oils since nothing has changed in that home. Kids sicker than ever and beastly still as conniving as ever.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

The park doesn’t make your kids sick Trashi. Actually, the park and FRESH air are good in the winter. Keeping them locked up inside isn’t what’s good. And what causing germs to grow. But, you have an oil for that, right?!?! How are those oils now?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

RnKate wrote:For someone who claims they have such anxiety related to the kids, you would think she would have their car seats installed correctly. Carter’s straps come from below him when they’re supposed to come from above. And I’m sure the reason she hasn’t fixed it would be the head rest would block her rearview, therefore Carter should sit in the back with the car seat properly installed.
Yesss!!!!!! I cringe whenever I see them in their car seats!

YTmomsRgross333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YTmomsRgross333 »

CrankyPants wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:27 pm When I think of the last 42 years that I spent putting Redi-whip on my kids' cocoa, and my husband's coffee....just to make them smile....

And all that time I should have been instagramming it?

(I think it irritates me because she acts like she invented it, and her followers post pics of it hoping to get re-posted by her because they are desperately seeking validation and approval by the number of likes something gets....its sad)

But....I digress...because....

just wanna say I LOVE YOU ... couldnt of said it better 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼😂😂😂

Cell phones hadn't been invented and photographs had to be sent off to be developed and took two weeks to get back...so....it wouldn't have been near as much fun to carry a photo book in my purse of all those breakfasts....
YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

yeahsureok wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:41 am Those extensions are bad. I never noticed how bad until this pantry video. Does she not listen to her music?? Like she honestly chooses to put music in her videos that sounds like I’m watching gladiator and about to go to battle, for a laundry room/pantry organization video?? And who Tf puts a label on a chalk board... I mean really? Why even buy a chalk board if you’re going to do that.

I will admit I like her laundry room reno but not how she has it set up or how she is utilizing the space. Like most of what she does/her design/ style just makes me wonder why. EVEYRTHING she does makes life harder or adds an extra unnecessary step lol... aren’t her videos supposed to do the opposite. Agree it’s stupid to keep food in that “pantry.” I would use it for snow stuff and boots and things like that. I love how she talks about food expiring as she is adding new foods on top of old foods. You’re supposed to rotate that shit, Tiff. Old on top of new so it gets used first. Duuuuuuuuuumb.

And lastly, I guess she just got a bad batch of oils since nothing has changed in that home. Kids sicker than ever and beastly still as conniving as ever.
I had second hand embarrassment from watching her put her pantry back together. That hair looked extremely tacky in the back. I don't even know what was going on back there.

She definitely likes to make things more difficult for herself. As you said, adding unnecessary steps to everything. Seems like busy work to me. Something to pass the time. Life can not be that difficult that she needs yet another planner board in her laundry room.
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

YT13 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:14 am
yeahsureok wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:41 am Those extensions are bad. I never noticed how bad until this pantry video. Does she not listen to her music?? Like she honestly chooses to put music in her videos that sounds like I’m watching gladiator and about to go to battle, for a laundry room/pantry organization video?? And who Tf puts a label on a chalk board... I mean really? Why even buy a chalk board if you’re going to do that.

I had second hand embarrassment from watching her put her pantry back together. That hair looked extremely tacky in the back. I don't even know what was going on back there.

She definitely likes to make things more difficult for herself. As you said, adding unnecessary steps to everything. Seems like busy work to me. Something to pass the time. Life can not be that difficult that she needs yet another planner board in her laundry room.

Both Bri and her are the exact same way in this respect. Although Bri is much worse...
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

It urks me when she says "homemaking"
She has NO CLUE what a real homemaker is.
Next she will try to claim shes a homesteader. Shes a joke.
Agree the music was sad, she says Chris helps her edit so that might explain it.
GET REAL JOBS. How much more can you do other than redo every organization project you have already done.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

She’s on IG saying the boys self weaned at 12 & 13 months again I wish there were a way to post the receipts and call this lying bitch out without it being immediately removed.

Babyjen1012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babyjen1012 »

Why not just comment around dinner time?! Isnt her phone in jail during that time? Maybe she wont be so quick to delete it then🤣 So wateva happened with Elll laaa not saying Mommy. Is she talking much? My new years resolution was not watching these losers anymore but I'll still gossip😂

scojacar wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:30 am She’s on IG saying the boys self weaned at 12 & 13 months again Image I wish there were a way to post the receipts and call this lying bitch out without it being immediately removed.

Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

scojacar wrote:She’s on IG saying the boys self weaned at 12 & 13 months again Image I wish there were a way to post the receipts and call this lying bitch out without it being immediately removed.

Yes!!! she said she cut them off at 9 months so she can get pregnant. They didn’t self wean. She’s a lying bitch.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Some thoughts;

In his video, around the 4 minute mark where she's yelling at shrimp taco for whatever reason, she is pissed. Her nostrils were flaring! She probably goes off on him all the time in front of the kids.

The kids plates look like something you would find in a prison cafeteria. She's supporting the "my food can't touch each other" complex. I didn't even know people used divided plates anymore.

Why TF did I watch this? Why does anyone want to watch them if its not to make fun of them? What a snooze fest, Beastons. <yawn>

Anddd on IG, looks like the new trend they are copying from each other is the White Heart and stars. Which I pretty sure Bri did first and now Trashi and myka us them too.
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

Watching the crock pot slop video. What is this garbage? I know it’s been said but it deserves repeating. That hair is AWFUL. how does she watch this footage back and not see it? That rice, cheese, chicken thing looked like literal vomit. I’m not saying everyone needs to be a chef but if you’re making cooking videos I would think you’d try to learn some skills. Her knife skills are something else. Hacking the crap out of those veggies. And the oil sniffing 😒 like she’s getting some kind of high. Clearly the oils aren’t the magic she thinks they are. The kids are still sick and she’s still sniffling while hacking those onions.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Onchao16 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:05 am The park doesn’t make your kids sick Trashi. Actually, the park and FRESH air are good in the winter. Keeping them locked up inside isn’t what’s good. And what causing germs to grow. But, you have an oil for that, right?!?! How are those oils now?!?!

Yes! If they had a little playground in their backyard it would solve a lot of issues. Go outside and play, they get tired...If she’s that lazy get a cam out there where they can watch from their phone. They have problems because they want them.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

All she ever does is put up BLANK “command centers” all over that house. How about a piece if artwork(frame your kids), painting, landscape. It’s either a huuuge picture of herself and a little person, a command center, or an uninspiring sign that belongs over a toilet.
Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

Screenshot_20200122-093552.png

Oh look Tiffani, you didn't come up with this recipe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Oh nooo!! They must have gotten that recipe from her! Theres no way tiffani could have copied off someone else! Say it ain't so!
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

Lmao I watched 1 min of that organization video. :D

Her hair is yellow. It’s disgusting and ratty looking.
Why was there warrior music in that video?
She’s still doing a knot in the front of her shirt... not in style. Stop shopping in the juniors section. You are an adult woman... 31, not 15. Although she looks extremely aged now. I don’t know if Botox would even fix those permanent frown lines.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

a few random observations:

if she’s gone all chemical/nasties free, can she please explain why she continues to expose ella to toxic chemicals present in nail polish? i think it’s abhorrent on a few levels that she would paint the nails of a one year old.

she constantly copies bri, but her versions are always terrible. the pantry reorganization, the “budgeting”. she doesn’t do anything well. her cooking is slop, her decorating is embarrassing, her style sense is non-existent. those extensions, i actually don’t know what to say. i think she’s been ripped off. i wonder if they’re even actual real hair. knowing her, she got fake hair stuck to her head 😂

i’ve noticed whereas bri actually tries to interact with her viewers. she always tries to give them something to walk away with. the printable are an epic joke and terrible for the planet yes, but she tries to give people something more. even the way she narrates her vids, she’s always saying “we can do this together” etc, really tries to reach out and touch the viewer in some way. beasthose just talks out of her butthole and barely makes sense. worse, she doesn’t even follow her own advice. she sees what others are doing and talking about then steals ideas and tries to present them as her own. because she’s inauthentic however, the ideas she presents come off as cheap rip offs, nothing is her own or genuine/authentic.

she likes to pretend she’s got money, but it’s so crushingly obvious she is a poor person at heart. you can tell she grew up poor, the way she spends. she doesn’t know what it’s like to have money nor how to manage it responsibly. in her mind, having money means spending it. she doesn’t realize there’s wealthy people out there who drive a 10 year old toyota or ford, live in an average house, make do with what they have. she thinks spending means wealth because then people can “see” how much you have. and when chris said “we’re not showy people” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

like the others, i can barely even hate watch anymore. it’s more of a brief cringe watch and that’s just skipping through the video.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

luxe0780 wrote:....ella to be a decorated fuck doll for the pleasure of men.
What a disgusting thing to say about a 17 month old.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”