Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by geekinthepink »

luna nova wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
flipflop wrote:
This is interesting. I'm reading a book series at the moment about a detective solving murder mysteries. When interviewing suspects he uses a technique to tell whether they are lying or not. The left side of the brain is the creative side used when creating lies, therefore if the suspect glances to the left he immediately knows they are lying.
body language in general is so interesting. I get nervous watching her. her eyes are darting all over the place every few seconds, she touches her hair, waves about with her hands.
she's insecure like nothing else. almost anxious. and always talking bad about herself even when it's not necessary or nobody noticed a mistake she made while filming for example. the whole first part where she explains her hair (which I thought didn't look bad) and the dry shampoo situation... nobody cares. really.
True. One of many the characteristics of a liar:

"• The guilty person may speak more than natural, adding unnecessary details to convince you... they are not comfortable with silence or pauses in the conversation.
background information is always good. thanks a lot!
and it makes so much sense when you watch her. all she does is beat around the bush.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

So emilia throws up all over you and you just sit there in it and show the camera and allow the dogs to lick it off you instead of idk cleaning yourself and your baby up?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

geeklove wrote:So emilia throws up all over you and you just sit there in it and show the camera and allow the dogs to lick it off you instead of idk cleaning yourself and your baby up?
don't forget anna's "EWWWW disgusting" noises.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

geeklove wrote:So emilia throws up all over you and you just sit there in it and show the camera and allow the dogs to lick it off you instead of idk cleaning yourself and your baby up?
That was SO SICK as the vlog was going I was like o.k. nothin too annoying/gross then THAT .....always! :barf: :barf: :barf:
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

nickypicky wrote:
That was SO SICK as the vlog was going I was like o.k. nothin too annoying/gross then THAT .....always! :barf: :barf: :barf:

I was eating my dinner. Best New Year diet ever. It went in the bin.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

magicdragon wrote:
nickypicky wrote:

I was eating my dinner. Best New Year diet ever. It went in the bin.
I feel your pain! ick such dirty nasty people! :x
Queen Bee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Queen Bee »

I cannot believe that her answer to the question, "what's the best thing about being a mom" was, "when your baby, child, or whatever smiles at you". Oh dear Anna. You are so lost.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Queen Bee wrote:I cannot believe that her answer to the question, "what's the best thing about being a mom" was, "when your baby, child, or whatever smiles at you". Oh dear Anna. You are so lost.
yeah that was actually sad...she's just broken.........
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

Anna: " Yes, I do have a planner, when you work from home you need one other way you would just stay in bed all day and do nothing"

wait, but you do say in bed and do nothing yourself, guess your planner sucks, if I were you Anna, I would like a refund, get a new planner , the one in which you write down duties and then they are done........ on their own.... :horny: :horny: :horny: :horny: :horny:
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

geekinthepink wrote:
luna nova wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:good god.

question: "what's the best part about being a mother?"
anna: "umm... mh... umm there's so many great things about being a mom *eyes darting to the left side* I think the best part is when your child or your baby or whatever looks at you and smiles *eyes darting to the floor* that's the best part"

oh really? how come I don't believe you, anna?

and to the question what she would do if she didn't work for youtube, she replies: "probably working at a makeup counter. that was the most fulfilling, successful thing I did"

wow. she sucks at make up big time and still found that fulfilling?
More ironic and mind blowing is, that this is an answer that she could have prepared in advance, given that she ALREADY red the question long before that. :scratch:
to me, the answer she gave is quite cliché. that's what EVERY mom says because it's true. I had similar feelings with my little brother when he was little. and it's true, sure. it's the way she said it... it sounded like "umm I read that somewhere... aah! the smile! yeah, the smile is okay-ish"

Exactly. Giving answers that sound good and fit with the norm.

This reminds me of "Green card" movie when Gerard Depardieu (married Andie MacDowell, so she can get a posh apartment with a roof garden in NY) was interviewed by the immigration authorities, to find out if they really are husband/wife. Prior to the interview, both of them practiced the answers to the most details. But when the guy asked him the name of the face cream she uses. He couldn't quite remember it and says: "That's the only answer I keep forgetting"
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

anna: "umm... mh... umm there's so many great things about being a mom *eyes darting to the left side* I think the best part is when your child or your baby or whatever looks at you and smiles *eyes darting to the floor* that's the best part"

and to the question what she would do if she didn't work for youtube, she replies: "probably working at a makeup counter. that was the most fulfilling, successful thing I did"

lol that's her dream job? normally students work at a makeup counter....
if she were better at her make up artist and stylist whatever the heck she thinks she is, she would be able to get a realgood paying and fun job! just saying..
but then, standing the whole day in a shop retouching peoples? makeup must be more fulfilling :?
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

omg and what's up with the thumbnail? It's hilarious :lol:
she looks like a girl, age group of the minions, trying to look sexy and fails

Madasahatter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Madasahatter »

Dear god no... 'We could try again if we don't get a boy!' Seriously? You can't even look after the one you've already got and you do nothing all day, how in the hell would you cope with, two or three kids? Please, just stop. But I reckon she's already pregnant. She said again in that video that they want another one as soon as possible, so they're close in age.

AND she admitted that Mama stylediet didn't like Jofatso when she first met him, because he had his was all in leather, had a beard and had his feet upon her coffee table, well, I don't blame her. How disrespectful is that? You're at your new girlfriends house (although she 'claims' they weren't 'together' they were just together) and you walk in to find that a twenty-six year old wannabe, with his feet up on your coffee table? I'd have hated him too. I still reckon MSD doesn't like him too much!
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Queen Bee wrote:I cannot believe that her answer to the question, "what's the best thing about being a mom" was, "when your baby, child, or whatever smiles at you". Oh dear Anna. You are so lost.
my interpretation of "whatever"
- she has a nasty nickname for her, like I call my neighbours child terrorist, because he acts like one..
- the dogs playing cheers her up a lot more, so whatever = dogs
Madasahatter
Amateur
Amateur

lemontree wrote:

lol that's her dream job? normally students work at a makeup counter....
if she were better at her make up artist and stylist whatever the heck she thinks she is, she would be able to get a realgood paying and fun job! just saying..
but then, standing the whole day in a shop retouching peoples? makeup must be more fulfilling :?
LOl! Exactly. What happened to the dream of being a 'stylist' something she proclaimed she was back in the day of her old videos. I remember because that is around the first time I tried to watch her videos. She said she'd been out of town for something to do with work, because she was a 'stylist consultant' or some shit like that!
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

amazing how she talks about Albi with this huuuuge smile on her face, yet she talks about Emilia and how the greatest thing is her smile and just hurries to get to the new question...
Madasahatter
Amateur
Amateur

So, I'm watching the vlog after days of not watching it and Jofatso things that his dry roasted peanuts are the nuts that he's supposed to eat when on a diet? What an idiot. It means nuts that aren't drenched in seasoning you idiot. Good luck with getting to your 'goal' weight. He'll be 18 stone by Christmas! Lol.
Madasahatter
Amateur
Amateur

lemontree wrote:amazing how she talks about Albi with this huuuuge smile on her face, yet she talks about Emilia and how the greatest thing is her smile and just hurries to get to the new question...
Right? She talks to Emilia as if she is a dog though, so shouldn't she love her too? Lol. 'Are you going to have a wishy-washes Emilia?' and then three of the 'pups' come over and she uses the exact same voice and ignores her daughter. Yep, you're such a good mother Anna. Good job!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

flipflop wrote:

This is interesting. I'm reading a book series at the moment about a detective solving murder mysteries. When interviewing suspects he uses a technique to tell whether they are lying or not. The left side of the brain is the creative side used when creating lies, therefore if the suspect glances to the left he immediately knows they are lying.
According to her eye direction, which can detect lies, she's lying about what she said. When a person glances to the left, it is auditory related, which would not have been the case when Anna was thinking about what's great about being a mom. It figures she would lie about that, it's obvious she doesn't enjoy motherhood. Her eyes are always darting around in her stylediet vids every time she talks about Emilia.
nik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nik »

Just watched her new Ask Anna video and completely agree she's lying and I was also very distracted by her flailing around and all the eye movement. But honestly I mostly couldn't properly pay attention to the crap she was spewing because she was so manic! It was like one extremely long run on sentence! I was just trying to keep up with where one Q/A ended and the next began. Take a breath girl...
Just a cupcake who found her studmuffin.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”