Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Surprise, Maddie is eating meat again. On her story, you can see her eating shrimp.
This girl can never decide, she's such a hypocrite.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

Frootloops3 wrote:
mommyto3 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:03 am I was wondering if anyone knows about a topic or thread for The Varney Family? Sorry if it's too off topic, but I have seen her in several vlogs with Maddie, especially when all the girls stayed in that disgusting Air B&B. If there is one, can someone send me the link to it? Thank you so much!

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
I’ve been looking, and I don’t think there’s a thread on them. They really need one. I remember someone saying that Kaylie tries too hard, which I couldn’t agree with more lol.
I was trying to figure out how to make one for her LOL. She honestly gets on my nerves. Though, I do think her fiancé is genuinely funny. She tries way too hard and I hate how I’m the collabs she just kinda stared into the camera when she wasn’t joining into the conversation or in the pregnancy cravings video where any time Katie didn’t like a food, she would say she didn’t like it either and overdramatize her gagging on the food. Also felt like she was trying to show off herself breastfeeding?? Idk. She does seem very sweet, just tries too hard to fit in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Rorygz194 wrote:Surprise, Maddie is eating meat again. On her story, you can see her eating shrimp.
The fact that she does this so much grinds my gears. Especially the fact that one time in the comment section, people were telling to to stop bragging about being vegetarian, and she said eating meat was wrong.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

notagossip wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:04 am
Rorygz194 wrote:Surprise, Maddie is eating meat again. On her story, you can see her eating shrimp.
The fact that she does this so much grinds my gears. Especially the fact that one time in the comment section, people were telling to to stop bragging about being vegetarian, and she said eating meat was wrong.
Lmao even her fans are getting tired of this 😂
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
udontneedtoknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by udontneedtoknow »

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again and stand by it until she proves me wrong. Maddie was a great parent when Ev was a helpless baby, now she’s getting bigger and more independent and Maddie doesn’t know how to handle it. The fact that she thinks she could take on another baby now is terrifying. And Melissa acts more as a friend than a parent and isn’t going to do anything to stop her.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

No shade, no tea? Really?
propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

jayann wrote:No shade, no tea? Really?
Avie loves to keep his name in her mouth.

xxfefe99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xxfefe99 »

why she look so dirty in this she looks like the character in ahs hotel the girl on drugs i forgot her name or like a crazy amanda bynes

https://l.top4top.io/p_1482gku4w0.jpg
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

xxfefe99 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:45 am why she look so dirty in this she looks like the character in ahs hotel the girl on drugs i forgot her name or like a crazy amanda bynes

https://l.top4top.io/p_1482gku4w0.jpg
What an embarrassing pic to post.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

You know when you open your eyes and see everything differently? That's how I feel about these teen moms. I feel like the biggest fool to walk the Earth to have belived in Maddie for more than an entire year.
Coming from a former minion, Maddie, everyone matures eventually (well, everyone except for you). Your fans won't be here to defend you forever, so better you live up to your mistakes now.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

oh wow. I am only 50 seconds into Maddie’s newest video but this girl really just said that she is disciplined in buying Everly stuff and she always tells her she can’t get toys cuz she already has it at home. does Maddie really not realize how spoiled her child is..... i’m laughing so much

Will report back with more thoughts later but i literally was so mind blown by that comment that I had to stop the video and come here to comment.

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

I just love how Maddie “casually” flaunts her money by giving Everly a handful of 100 dollar bills.

Also, can you really get that much money for doing such lazily put together videos on YouTube?
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
lindseyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyy »

itsmeKaren wrote:oh wow. I am only 50 seconds into Maddie’s newest video but this girl really just said that she is disciplined in buying Everly stuff and she always tells her she can’t get toys cuz she already has it at home. does Maddie really not realize how spoiled her child is..... i’m laughing so much ImageImage

Will report back with more thoughts later but i literally was so mind blown by that comment that I had to stop the video and come here to comment.

i seriously doubt maddie is “disciplined” because later in the video maddies like no we already have two of those at home (frozen play house)

seriously maddie contradicts herself all of the time

Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Hasn’t Maddie already made a video like this a year ago?

Wow she really is running out of ideas
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

1. Maddie’s face is so fat.
2. Her eyelashes look like Everly did them.
3. How did she manage to be at target when it’s empty?
4. I mean does she have any fucking pants on or is she just wearing some underwear from the night before, because we all know her hygiene is great 🙄
5. At least Everly looks clean
6. Maddie doesn’t know what the word discipline means.
7. Let’s not forget her letting Everly hold a bunch of $100 bills for the sake of the video. I was hoping Everly would rip them or something.
8. Everly still can’t say her name, nor does she know her colors but naturally she knows the word “open” because she’s always having shit bought for her.
9. If Maddie is donating that shopping cart to the church, it probably wouldn’t hurt to donate everything she just bought her crotch goblin.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

I understand that people can wear whatever they want, but Maddie’s shorts in the video were way too small. She clearly had no problem showing her ass to the camera, so I think we already know that there was a motive...

She should have just worn her underwear because that’s seriously what her shorts looked like.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

I don't think I can watch this idot buy more toys for Everly. Christmas was less than a month ago and she had a birthday 2 weeks later. How can anyone justify buying more toys for her? What a damn waste of money, not to mention the monster she is creating by giving into Everly everytime she wants something.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

I dont get why Maddie never wears proper pants. She always has an oversized t shirt and some small shorts that you cant see. Is it really that hot in Texas?
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

OK, I watched it and here is my takeaway apart from the fact that Christmas was a month ago and Everly's birthday 2 weeks ago so she certainly doesn't need more toys.
1) Money in Everly's hands and mouth... does Maddie know how many germs are on money?
2) Everly once again crawling on floors... how long until she is sick again?
3) Try to convince me that Maddie deliberately bending over in front of her camera exposing arse cheeks in her barely there shorts is not purely for her pedophile audience? Why TF can no adults in her life see this? More to the point, how f**ked up are they all not to care?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Rorygz194 wrote:I dont get why Maddie never wears proper pants. She always has an oversized t shirt and some small shorts that you cant see. Is it really that hot in Texas?
I don't like in Texas, so I have no idea what it's like there, but it shouldn't be warm enough in the middle of winter anywhere to wear shorts like that. She's probably freezing her ass off.
And by the way, I think everyone has the right to dress how they want, but before that comes self-respect, which clearly, Maddie has none.

Return to “I-P”