T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Unread post by luxe0780 »

Woahhh wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:26 pm Watching the crock pot slop video. What is this garbage? I know it’s been said but it deserves repeating. That hair is AWFUL. how does she watch this footage back and not see it? That rice, cheese, chicken thing looked like literal vomit. I’m not saying everyone needs to be a chef but if you’re making cooking videos I would think you’d try to learn some skills. Her knife skills are something else. Hacking the crap out of those veggies. And the oil sniffing 😒 like she’s getting some kind of high. Clearly the oils aren’t the magic she thinks they are. The kids are still sick and she’s still sniffling while hacking those onions.
this made me chuckle out loud.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

nl_s wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:04 pm
luxe0780 wrote:....ella to be a decorated fuck doll for the pleasure of men.
What a disgusting thing to say about a 17 month old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
go back and actually read what i’ve written. i said she’s grooming ella to grow up to be that kind of person. i’m not saying a toddler is a fuck doll for men.

also, you can just scroll on by if you read something you don’t like.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

luxe0780 wrote:
luxe0780 wrote:....ella to be a decorated fuck doll for the pleasure of men.

go back and actually read what i’ve written. i said she’s grooming ella to grow up to be that kind of person. i’m not saying a toddler is a fuck doll for men.

Still a gross thing to say about a toddler regardless, even if it’s in future tense. I typically do, but that’s way too far. Shit on the adults here, not saying a toddler will be a future fuck doll to please men because of her mother. GAG.

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

nl_s wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:22 pm
luxe0780 wrote:

Still a gross thing to say about a toddler regardless, even if it’s in future tense. I typically do, but that’s way too far. Shit on the adults here, not saying a toddler will be a future fuck doll to please men because of her mother. GAG.

i guess we have to agree to disagree then. i’m not shitting on a toddler, i’m shitting on the mother.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AryaStark »

Sometimes her stories look like a sketchy daycare.🧐
westcoastmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by westcoastmom »

Xoangelicchic wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:15 am
scojacar wrote:She’s on IG saying the boys self weaned at 12 & 13 months again Image I wish there were a way to post the receipts and call this lying bitch out without it being immediately removed.

Yes!!! she said she cut them off at 9 months so she can get pregnant. They didn’t self wean. She’s a lying bitch.

Can you share what video she says that in and share receipts??
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

westcoastmom wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:54 pm
Xoangelicchic wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:15 am
scojacar wrote:She’s on IG saying the boys self weaned at 12 & 13 months again Image I wish there were a way to post the receipts and call this lying bitch out without it being immediately removed.

Yes!!! she said she cut them off at 9 months so she can get pregnant. They didn’t self wean. She’s a lying bitch.

Can you share what video she says that in and share receipts??
The comment about the boys self weaning is from her ig post today. The receipts are all on babycenter.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

"Tomorrow we are going to start weaning him from breastfeeding and it just makes me so sad. I know in lucky to have done it for 7 months but to me this signifies that my baby is growing up even more and I'm going to miss it so much.

So anyway..I'm writing not just because I want someone to relate to but also because I have no idea how to wean him from breastfeeding or how to get my milk to stop coming in."

*7 months she started to wean carter because she was trying to get pregnant.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gossipgurl wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:09 pm "Tomorrow we are going to start weaning him from breastfeeding and it just makes me so sad. I know in lucky to have done it for 7 months but to me this signifies that my baby is growing up even more and I'm going to miss it so much.

So anyway..I'm writing not just because I want someone to relate to but also because I have no idea how to wean him from breastfeeding or how to get my milk to stop coming in."

not defending her at all, but i read through that thread and a little bit later on, she says carter hated formula and cried etc and she felt terrible. there’s actually a post that says she will keep breastfeeding and baby number 2 can wait. not sure how long she eventually ended up feeding carter for but if tanner was born early feb 2017, then she would’ve conceived him around early may, which means carter would’ve been around 11 months. so by 11 months she must’ve reduced breastfeeding to the point where she had her period back and was ovulating, or she had weaned him completely by that stage. i’m still nursing my 9 month old and my period is nowhere to be seen. so assuming it took a couple of months to conceive tanner, my money is on her weaning carter so as to get her cycles back.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

ooooh so i’ve just watched bri’s ig stories and she’s
hiring an executive assistant. i wonder how long before t-bag beastly puts out an ad looking for an assistant herself. oh wait, she has her house bitch shrimp dick no lip 🤦🏼‍♀️ but seriously, if bri gets an assistant, trashi will lose her mind with jealousy 🤣🤣
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

I agree that Trashy is looking more haggard than usual. Not sure if it's the ratty extensions or shes showing her true inner beauty on the outside but she looks rough.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

T.Beaston looks like like a wackadoo. Even Shrimp looks scared.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

that recipe isn't just not hers its years old done by rachel ray and many others phony ass loser
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Here’s the thing, if you’re going to claim to be something, be it. Stick to it. She says she’s a minimalist when she is nowhere near one. Isn’t this the 4th coffee maker she’s had the last month? Her keurig, an original coffee maker, a French press, and now this espresso machine?

She added an entire rug to her laundry room which isn’t necessary. Did an entire downstairs renovation. Has bins to hold food and candy in. Gets hair extensions. Has the newest phone and AirPods. Multiple pairs of slippers. A whole new closet set up. I could go on.

None of this is anything close to a minimalist. It’s fine if you’re not one, but don’t claim to be one when you’re the furthest thing from one.

nl_s
Informer
Informer

T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Unread post by nl_s »

luxe0780 wrote:
Gossipgurl wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:09 pm "Tomorrow we are going to start weaning him from breastfeeding and it just makes me so sad. I know in lucky to have done it for 7 months but to me this signifies that my baby is growing up even more and I'm going to miss it so much.

not defending her at all, but i read through that thread and a little bit later on, she says carter hated formula and cried etc and she felt terrible. there’s actually a post that says she will keep breastfeeding and baby number 2 can wait. not sure how long she eventually ended up feeding carter for but if tanner was born early feb 2017, then she would’ve conceived him around early may, which means carter would’ve been around 11 months. so by 11 months she must’ve reduced breastfeeding to the point where she had her period back and was ovulating, or she had weaned him completely by that stage. i’m still nursing my 9 month old and my period is nowhere to be seen. so assuming it took a couple of months to conceive tanner, my money is on her weaning carter so as to get her cycles back.
Carter and Tanner are 18 months apart, though. She always says how her kids were all conceived 9 months after another. So she got pregnant around 2 months after she made that babycenter post. It didn’t take months and she had to cut back enough like you said by then. I have an 8.5 month old I’m nursing and am on the same boat as you.

sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

Wasn't it Albert Einstein who said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results....I feel that way about her clean and organization videos.

I feel so liberated I hardly watch YouTube at all anymore...I can't even watch her videos anymore as others say they make me cringe or I will watch a minute or two and scroll through.

This family needs to get OUTSIDE. As people said and I mentioned before when it's nicer out we bundle the kids out and take them for hour long walks at the lake or the park.

Maybe some fresh air and sunshine would do her well too...wonder if she had her vit d level checked lately because people with thyroid issues tend to be vit d deficient.

✌🏻💚🌲🌳
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

IcedCoffee wrote:
CrankyPants wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:48 am I wish I could use this site more, but it takes forever for each page to load....dang it.

So....Carter is sick, again. No surprise.

She's still going to have a party on Saturday for Tanner.

AND she won't actually disinfect anything --- so expose everyone and their kids to whatever Carter has.

More fuel to the "this chick isn't really smart enough to work as an RN" --- becasue instead of rushing Carter to the ER (like she would have done if it had been The Girl child) she picks up her camera and selfies herself holding a sick child?

There are no words
Imagine how filthy it is. There must be raw chicken germs all over her counter, those untrained dogs probably have gone everywhere. The thought of just cleaning up with oils is... So so gross. I am shuddering.
Speaking about dogs and rugs. That new rug will be a new toliet for those dogs. Small dogs love rugs even if you take them out.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

nl_s wrote:She did exactly what Bri did a week or two ago with her pantry organization.

Yes did you notice right after Christmas they all clean and organize their pantries. No content what so ever. Same repetitive nonsense.

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:35 am
nl_s wrote:She did exactly what Bri did a week or two ago with her pantry organization.

Yes did you notice right after Christmas they all clean and organize their pantries. No content what so ever. Same repetitive nonsense.

Every video is repetitive nonsense. She has no new ideas so she keeps making the same videos over and over. Keeps buying newer things to replace new things. In what world does someone need to buy 4 coffee makers within a few weeks? They literally have nothing going on.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:35 am

Except Tiff is the only one who acts like she was the first person to ever clean a pantry in the history of cleaning and everyone should praise her and tell her what an inspiring “homemaker” she is for the camera. She’s literally the girl who would be last to Do Anything but the first to say everyone copied off her and that people should credit her for the inspiration... and then post passive aggressive Pinterest quotes about how imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”