Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

stephdee
Talker
Talker

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by stephdee »

I don’t follow a lot of other YouTube moms but from what I’ve seen here and instagram we see Vanessa selling paintings, kyra and keren have their own business outside of YouTube and what is Britney doing? Spending her money away to try to keep up with Keren and other popular YouTube moms. When is this bitch gonna realize she’s not on their level she wants to be them so bad you can tell how fake she is. They might be shitty moms too but Britney takes the cake. She’s good at nothing I don’t understand how companies keep giving her sponsorships I would never buy something being advertised by fake ass Britney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jboo921
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jboo921 »

Britney’s asking if she should bring back Brits Brew but can hardly keep up with her More with Morrows channel 🤨
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

angelfire89 wrote:
dazzled wrote:Not to repeat everyone else but gaudy is the perfect word for describing that ring. In my opinion a wedding ring should be timeless and classy and this is neither. And I think the wedding ring I got married with would hold way too much sentimental value for me to just replace it like that. Anything to spend money pointlessly, I guess.
Wasn’t getting married/having a ring like the most important thing to her before Frank? Why would you then take that ring and just swap it out, especially for something ugly? There’s only a few instances where I would want to get a new ring. One is weight loss or gain to a point where the original ring can no longer be resized. The other comes with a personal story alert** For my sister’s 15th wedding anniversary, her husband got her a new band with 15 diamonds (3 rows of 5.) Then for their 20th she got a right hand ring with 5 more diamonds. She wears those two rings now instead of the original wedding ring (which was probably pretty small and cheap since they were 22 and 8 months pregnant when they got married.) The new ones are clearly sentimental too, and I’m sure she has her original wedding set safe in a jewelry box.**

But why replace your ring within a year or two of getting shotgun married? Also, I feel naked without my ring on after wearing one everyday for 12 years. Does it just not bother her since she’s only had one for such a short time? Can’t remember if she wore an engagement/promise ring with Ean.
It would make more sense to upgrade her ring when they have this supposed wedding. Then at least it would be tied to something sentimental. I bet they won’t ever really have that wedding though. Honestly I don’t think they should. It would be frivolous especially considering all the expenses they will face one Nolan’s health starts declining.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Britney literally lives her life in dog years, she’s done in less than 2 years what ppl do in like 5-10 years. She’s only been living in her house a year and is already getting a new one like who tf does that? Her life is so pathetic, meaningless & empty, I can’t even imagine what’s it’s like to be her for a day.

I think it’s so funny how she just continues to blow money because youtube/sponsorships are going to eventually stop one day and then what?? She’s not gonna go out and get a job, not that she could get one even if she tried. Frankenweenie’s income will NEVER be enough to support the entire family and their bills/expenses.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

smom12 wrote:Baby morrow coming 2021. Get ready.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 44418d.jpg[/IMG]

About time Scarlett is put in a crib and not a recalled Rock and Play...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Jboo921 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:24 pm Britney’s asking if she should bring back Brits Brew but can hardly keep up with her More with Morrows channel 🤨

Anyone else think her bringing back Brits Brew indicates trouble in paradise? Wasn’t Brits Brew tied to her trying to scam people so she could save a bunch of money and move out on her own?

It’s not that I think she will try to do that again, but it does seem like she’s separating herself from Frank.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

Hair color and cut changes, new ring, disappearing for a while, quotes to make herself feel better... something has got to be going on
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mspenny wrote:
Jboo921 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:24 pm Britney’s asking if she should bring back Brits Brew but can hardly keep up with her More with Morrows channel Image

Anyone else think her bringing back Brits Brew indicates trouble in paradise? Wasn’t Brits Brew tied to her trying to scam people so she could save a bunch of money and move out on her own?

It’s not that I think she will try to do that again, but it does seem like she’s separating herself from Frank.
Britney needs to leave Brit’s Brew back in 2017 where it belongs. She couldn’t even stick a simple once a week schedule, always using some crisis that was happening in the world as an excuse not to upload.

She’s so uneducated and disconnected from the real world that watching her try to speak and relate to ppl was like getting directions from a blind person.

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

jrs wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 5f3f67.jpg[/IMG]

anyone else get aaryn williams vibes from this?? idk this is just really weird and her trying to act like someone else but i can’t really think of whoImage that pose just gives me aaryn williams vibes idk

Ugh, she is feeeling herself. That hair though. At this point you could use it for kindling. First she needs a trim & then hydration! She has destroyed her curls.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

jrs wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 5f3f67.jpg[/IMG]

anyone else get aaryn williams vibes from this?? idk this is just really weird and her trying to act like someone else but i can’t really think of whoImage that pose just gives me aaryn williams vibes idk

That’s exactly who she’s trying to be. Aaryn’s been posting pics like this having the next picture be zoomed and cropped like Britney did with the timer.

Also this choice of a picture.......yikes. She looks like she’s farting and her ugly bulldog nose/mouth is smelling it

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

gab91 wrote:Looks like got a new ring. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 098d12.png[/IMG]

Late to this but lol at her empty dead eyes with her ugly ring

That ring is hideous. The bands on it too ....tragicImage

bp_0116
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bp_0116 »

I went back to when she announced she was married and I found these two search results hilarious because they show how quickly she threw her life away and what she’s put her kids through. I was trying to look at her ring and honestly I wasn’t the most beautiful thing in the world but I prefer to the new one. I really don’t like pear shaped stones and rose gold will probably go out of style within the next 5 years.

Also, does anyone have a picture of Christine’s ring? People were saying it was nicer than Britneys but I wasn’t here when she first got with Frank.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

stephdee wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:53 pm I don’t follow a lot of other YouTube moms but from what I’ve seen here and instagram we see Vanessa selling paintings, kyra and keren have their own business outside of YouTube and what is Britney doing? Spending her money away to try to keep up with Keren and other popular YouTube moms. When is this bitch gonna realize she’s not on their level she wants to be them so bad you can tell how fake she is. They might be shitty moms too but Britney takes the cake. She’s good at nothing I don’t understand how companies keep giving her sponsorships I would never buy something being advertised by fake ass Britney.

Honestly, the fact that she is schilling those care of vitamins while at the same time getting paid by cvs to hawk THEIR vitamins tells me these companies dont do any background work they just throw money at people.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

bp_0116 wrote:I went back to when she announced she was married and I found these two search results hilarious because they show how quickly she threw her life away and what she’s put her kids through. I was trying to look at her ring and honestly I wasn’t the most beautiful thing in the world but I prefer to the new one. I really don’t like pear shaped stones and rose gold will probably go out of style within the next 5 years.

Also, does anyone have a picture of Christine’s ring? People were saying it was nicer than Britneys but I wasn’t here when she first got with Frank.
Found this that someone posted a while back

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 46b6c7.jpg[/IMG]

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

MamaJoAnna wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:54 am About time Scarlett is put in a crib and not a recalled Rock and Play...
Don't you even worry, instead of spending their money on a safe alternative, they're just gonna use the recalled rock 'n play for baby #5, too!

(Seriously, there's this smart baby bassinet that's $1,300. It's a lot of money, but considering they spent $1000 on a ridiculous Christmas tree, they can spend that amount on their baby's safety.)
Tidycat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tidycat »

Let me say I put animals first and have always kept my pets inside. Since Scarlett has severe allergies and they insist on keeping Luna, why don’t they limit lunas time in the house. They could bring her in at night. instead of crating her. Its not fair to the dog. They have a backyard I feel like they could make her a really decked out dog house maybe get larger fencing. Huskies love the outdoors. As long as frank walks her and shows her affection I think I would benefit everyone.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Tidycat wrote:Let me say I put animals first and have always kept my pets inside. Since Scarlett has severe allergies and they insist on keeping Luna, why don’t they limit lunas time in the house. They could bring her in at night. instead of crating her. Its not fair to the dog. They have a backyard I feel like they could make her a really decked out dog house maybe get larger fencing. Huskies love the outdoors. As long as frank walks her and shows her affection I think I would benefit everyone.

This is exactly what we did since our son was allergic to our dog (a lab) we did end up having to rehome her because it was just too sad not being able to have her inside as part of the family, it wasn’t fair to our son to suffer, or the dog... thankfully she went to a great home (a farm with acreage) we still are in contact with. But I agree Britney and frank should either keep Luna outside or find her a good home.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Wow she's turned into some pathetic Karen wannabe mess...so cringe make it stop

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Does Frank even take care of Luna like take her for walks or to parks to run around? He should give her back to her mama (his ex)
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

131618 wrote:Wow she's turned into some pathetic Karen wannabe mess...so cringe make it stop

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
She’s having another quarter life crisis like the one she had back in 2017 before she left Ean when she tried to be a Keren clone. Now she’s trying (and failing) to be this hip cool fun young mom with her weird outfits and poses that she copies from Aaryn/Keren/Kyra etc.

She’s so pathetic I can’t wait for Frank to get caught cheating on her ass to see wtf she’s gonna do.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”