T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Unread post by yeahsureok »

AryaStark wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:53 am
yeahsureok wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:48 am Like my girl Dorinda from RHONY once said “money talks, wealth whispers” 😏
That was Buffie from Married to Medicine. She just said it at the reunion(finally watched it last night!) she’s a CPA-I love that show. lol Does Dorinda say that to?
You bet! I think she was referring to Sonja, like 3 years ago. It’s a good quote to go by! Usually people who have these things like a good healthy marriage and money, are the last ones flaunting it. It’s the ones who go out of their way to Try and prove it that have something to hide.
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Re: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

AryaStark wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:34 am
LittleOne912 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:00 am Hey guys don’t you know she needs to show off her Gucci belt....she’s a minimalist though right?
lol that is not even a Gucci belt it’s some knock off trying to look like it. Nice try Ttits.

I know nothing about Gucci 😂. How do you know it’s fake?
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Woahhh »

yeahsureok wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:48 am Like my girl Dorinda from RHONY once said “money talks, wealth whispers” 😏

How’s Tiffani looking these days?

I’ll tell you how’s she’s looking...NOT WELL BITCH.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

LittleOne912 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:23 pm
AryaStark wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:34 am
LittleOne912 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:00 am Hey guys don’t you know she needs to show off her Gucci belt....she’s a minimalist though right?
lol that is not even a Gucci belt it’s some knock off trying to look like it. Nice try Ttits.
I dunno I saw the story before coming on here and laughed nope nice try. The way she’s standing off to side is first give away she doesn’t want you to see up close. This appears to be circles or almost closed c’s. But I’m no expert. Liza has the same knock off they are friends and she talked about it on stories little while ago. Tbag also has fake Louis. And the fact that Ttits knows where to get knock offs more than real thing. Never seen her step foot in Nieman’s, Saks, Nordys that would sell a 500$ belt.

I know nothing about Gucci 😂. How do you know it’s fake?
Judge_Moody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Judge_Moody »

Cam375 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:38 am How come her best friends bri & myka aren't on her yl team??
They are OBVIOUSLY not best friends anymore... Bri and Myka have been throwing each other shout outs every week.... but Tiff has gotten ZERO. It is clear that Myka and Bri have seen the real Tiff and didnt like it.. they realized that Tiff is beneath them and have left her in the pile of lies shes created in her fake "minimalist" life.
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

The desperation is real with her. Fake Gucci belt, fake LV bag, fake Burberry scarf and fake hair in the latest IG photo. It’s strange and pathetic. This is something a 15 year old would wear.
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

It’s not real. It’s fake junk like her pretend LV bag. She got it off amazon.
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

That’s not a real Gucci belt. I worked for the company a while ago. That’s a knock off just like the other items. She looks ridiculous it’s really embarrassing. No one wears fake sh*t anymore! She’s really behind the times. No one is jealous of her! More like 2nd hand embarrassment. I laugh at how they aren’t showy yet everything is showing something she bought. Get the F over yourself... you aren’t the only person in the world with a car t.idiot. Maybe you should run and get your droopy face fixed!
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Judge_Moody wrote:
Cam375 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:38 am How come her best friends bri & myka aren't on her yl team??
They are OBVIOUSLY not best friends anymore... Bri and Myka have been throwing each other shout outs every week.... but Tiff has gotten ZERO. It is clear that Myka and Bri have seen the real Tiff and didnt like it.. they realized that Tiff is beneath them and have left her in the pile of lies shes created in her fake "minimalist" life.
Bri in her last video seemed to make a pass at Tiffani about how she uses “normal” household products but how everything is in moderation and she does some things natural but believes moderation is the key for cleaning. That’s how I took it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Why doesn’t she just call her channel
“The fake life” or “Rich poor” or
“Honey I stole some money.”
At least it would be honest.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Judge_Moody wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:15 pm
I think they haven’t really been friends since the three couples spent that weekend together, and the Beastons vlogged about how miserable they were at Bri’s house and how bad the food was when the Stauffers treated them to dinner. But I’m sure the break up is really because the others are just so jealous of everything Tiff and Chris have. ;)
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

charliema16 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:31 pm
Judge_Moody wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:15 pm
I think they haven’t really been friends since the three couples spent that weekend together, and the Beastons vlogged about how miserable they were at Bri’s house and how bad the food was when the Stauffers treated them to dinner. But I’m sure the break up is really because the others are just so jealous of everything Tiff and Chris have. ;)
That behavior was so embarrassing. Remember when she said the coffee tasted unhealthy or like it was all sugar and he’s like “it’s the same stuff we drink at home” 😂 but the comment he made about who will get the most views on their videos, to the Stauffer husband. I was just like wow... even if your video gets more views they have been doing it forever and have far more subs!! How could you even say that?!?!?

If it weren’t for Bri befriending Tiff she wouldn’t have nearly the amount of opportunities she did. She never would have went to Vegas, Anna’s or anything like that. Took Bri a bit to learn she was just a pawn in Tiffs game but I knew she would.

Myka... I don’t know what the hell she even pretended. You could tell her radar was going off whenever Tiff was around... like she knew she was using Bri.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Whatever happened to the vlog from when the 3 of them were there at Myka’s? I tried to find it the other day but didn’t see it on anyone’s channel.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

nl_s wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:10 pm Whatever happened to the vlog from when the 3 of them were there at Myka’s? I tried to find it the other day but didn’t see it on anyone’s channel.

Did they vlog it? I just remember seeing them in long socks on Myka's Insta. Did you check the husband's channel? James Adam and Chris all have a channel ran by their wives. Well actually Chris runs his own I think
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrankyPants wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:27 pm When I think of the last 42 years that I spent putting Redi-whip on my kids' cocoa, and my husband's coffee....just to make them smile....

And all that time I should have been instagramming it?

(I think it irritates me because she acts like she invented it, and her followers post pics of it hoping to get re-posted by her because they are desperately seeking validation and approval by the number of likes something gets....its sad)

But....I digress...because....

Cell phones hadn't been invented and photographs had to be sent off to be developed and took two weeks to get back...so....it wouldn't have been near as much fun to carry a photo book in my purse of all those breakfasts....
2 weeks? Didn't they have 1 hour processing for an extra fee? That's what I remember, though judging by your 42 years thing you are definitely older than me, I'm younger than Tiffani
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hey remember that time she told Brittani to donate her breadtmilk to a food bank, meanwhile she weened her kids so she could "finally" go through her "TTC a girl" journey? How low can she get.

The bags under her eyes are probably from all that stress, all that mom guilt, all that crying for Brittani and Australia she has been doing. Crying she couldn't get the donuts for the kids. Crying for her poor sick kids. Crying for her dead brother that died before she was born. She is just so empathetic you guys!
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Unread post by scojacar »

IcedCoffee wrote:
nl_s wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:10 pm Whatever happened to the vlog from when the 3 of them were there at Myka’s? I tried to find it the other day but didn’t see it on anyone’s channel.

Did they vlog it? I just remember seeing them in long socks on Myka's Insta. Did you check the husband's channel? James Adam and Chris all have a channel ran by their wives. Well actually Chris runs his own I think
I actually can’t find it on anyone’s channel either, how funny! I remember watching it on I think Chris’s channel at the time.

Edit: just kidding, it’s still there!

CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

IcedCoffee wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:17 pm
CrankyPants wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:27 pm When I think of the last 42 years that I spent putting Redi-whip on my kids' cocoa, and my husband's coffee....just to make them smile....

And all that time I should have been instagramming it?

(I think it irritates me because she acts like she invented it, and her followers post pics of it hoping to get re-posted by her because they are desperately seeking validation and approval by the number of likes something gets....its sad)

But....I digress...because....

Cell phones hadn't been invented and photographs had to be sent off to be developed and took two weeks to get back...so....it wouldn't have been near as much fun to carry a photo book in my purse of all those breakfasts....
2 weeks? Didn't they have 1 hour processing for an extra fee? That's what I remember, though judging by your 42 years thing you are definitely older than me, I'm younger than Tiffani
LOL. Before there was one-hour processing, there was mail the film in and wait. And yes, I'm old. I'm 65.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

scojacar wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:04 pm
IcedCoffee wrote:

I actually can’t find it on anyone’s channel either, how funny! I remember watching it on I think Chris’s channel at the time.

Edit: just kidding, it’s still there!

omg i must see this. link? or what’s the video called? and on whose channel would i find it.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Dang it! How did I not notice y’all were due for a new thread! I’m sooo sorry!!

Have there been any titles suggested? If not, please comment some down below and I’ll create the new thread later this evening or tomorrow morning.

Also, just an FYI, we typically make new threads after we hit 1,000 posts. If you don’t see a post from me when we get to around 960, please feel free to message me!

❤️💜💜❤️

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”