Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Poor britt britt had hundreds of dollars of young living stuff sent to her and she has no idea where it came from. Shes asking her manager/s, other influencers or whoever sent it to her to get in contact

Seriously though her kids allergic to so many things - is diffusing oils wise??
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

OMG she's lying!! She is sick. Someone already said she'd join the Young Living essential oils thing. Sure enough. On her Insta stories she said the weirdest thing happened....a box of hundreds of dollars of Young Living items showed up. She doesn't know who it's from. She said she didn't order it....yeah um sure ok. Biggest liar ever. The way she's talking you can just tell. She knows damn well she ordered it and is playing like she didn't. Britch wants to push oils without making it seem like she's on to the next thing to make $$$
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Daffodil82 wrote:OMG she's lying!! She is sick. Someone already said she'd join the Young Living essential oils thing. Sure enough. On her Insta stories she said the weirdest thing happened....a box of hundreds of dollars of Young Living items showed up. She doesn't know who it's from. She said she didn't order it....yeah um sure ok. Biggest liar ever. The way she's talking you can just tell. She knows damn well she ordered it and is playing like she didn't. Britch wants to push oils without making it seem like she's on to the next thing to make $$$
Exactly!! She’s on IG acting like boo boo the fool talking about “if my manager sees this lemme if it was you” like she couldn’t just call/text and ask them herself.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

It’s probably Keith’s bitch ass who is her manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Young Living..... aha. Of course... I can smell the scams from here!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Hair dye fail.

What does she expect?? She applies it to dark hair and expects it to be vibrant

Also no gloves, and applying it while the girls sit on a white chair. DUMBARSE.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

hellodolly_ wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:31 pm Young Living..... aha. Of course... I can smell the scams from here!
You know what sucks though, Young living products are actually good! but these Youtubers who want to make a quick buck suck the life out of it... She is going to try and sell Young Living while also being paid by Grove Collab? good lord this girl!
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Didn’t she say ean was her manager at one time? I thought she said he took care of the stuff she was too passive to deal with the companies that were contacting her. I’m sure frank is her manager now.

MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

"Coloring OUR kids hair at home"?!?Why is she such a huge c*nt?Her passive aggressive anger towars Ean (their biological FATHER) is alarming.👀
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Haulnarse wrote:Poor britt britt had hundreds of dollars of young living stuff sent to her and she has no idea where it came from. Shes asking her manager/s, other influencers or whoever sent it to her to get in contact ImageImage

Seriously though her kids allergic to so many things - is diffusing oils wise??
Depends on what oil you use. I use essential oils to help me through allergic reactions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by blehhh »

Those eyelashes are horrible. She went way overboard. I´m surprised she can open her eyes with all that crap on them
So unrealistic. Those scream fake...ohh well she is fake. Who am I kidding
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

The founder of YoungLiving, Gary Young, passed himself off as a doctor, ran a fake cancer cure clinic in Mexico, and cause his newborn to drown at birth by deciding to deliver her himself in the whirlpool at his ‘health club’ – and that is ignoring the predatory nature of MLMs/pyramid schemes, which is what Young Living is.
Sources: x, x

One can find essential oils at any natural foods grocery store … but Brit would need to leave the house for that. :?
Also, they should (obviously …) not be ingested, especially concerning the baby with a rather weak immune system. EOs can make a house smell nice and that’s it. But, again, that might trigger an allergic reaction from Scarlett as well. :?
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

MommaOfThree wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:15 pm Didn’t she say ean was her manager at one time? I thought she said he took care of the stuff she was too passive to deal with the companies that were contacting her. I’m sure frank is her manager now.

Ean never managed her influencer career and there's no indication that Frank does. She uses gushcloud which is a middle-man between the influencers and the companies that want to market their stuff. And I think, occasionally, she negotiates her own deals. As far as influencing goes, Britney is not passive. She hops on any opportunity to advertise crap.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Kish wrote:The founder of YoungLiving, Gary Young, passed himself off as a doctor, ran a fake cancer cure clinic in Mexico, and cause his newborn to drown at birth by deciding to deliver her himself in the whirlpool at his ‘health club’ – and that is ignoring the predatory nature of MLMs/pyramid schemes, which is what Young Living is.
Sources: x, x

One can find essential oils at any natural foods grocery store … but Brit would need to leave the house for that. :?
Also, they should (obviously …) not be ingested, especially concerning the baby with a rather weak immune system. EOs can make a house smell nice and that’s it. But, again, that might trigger an allergic reaction from Scarlett as well. :?
I did not know all this about the owner of YL. Essential oils should never be digested. Only diffused or deluded in base oil.
I have never understood the YL admiration.
I´m glad I never used oils from them after reading your comment

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

He kept the baby under water for over an hour. He killed his kid to prove a crackpot theory. Not that DoTerra is sudden less of an MLM or selling less lies but at least their founder isn't a baby killer.

Please for the love of god I hope she doesn't use essential oils for allergic reactions. If grown adults want to be stupid but holy shit.

Essential oils aren't safe for kids and have been known to cause breathing problems in young children.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

DoodleBop2 wrote:He kept the baby under water for over an hour. He killed his kid to prove a crackpot theory. Not that DoTerra is sudden less of an MLM or selling less lies but at least their founder isn't a baby killer.

Please for the love of god I hope she doesn't use essential oils for allergic reactions. If grown adults want to be stupid but holy shit.

Essential oils aren't safe for kids and have been known to cause breathing problems in young children.
Britney doesn’t care, she accepts every package she is sent and uses everything the cOol kids are using. She fucking takes packages of vitamins everyday w/o knowing wtf is in them but everyone uses them so they must be safe. Back in the days she repeatedly opened packages on camera in front of her kids from her subscribers not knowing wtf was inside. She had no regard for any of her kids wellbeing, it’s all about the money for her. Wish someone would send her a box of elephant shit in the mail.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I just meant the Thieves line is good, cleans well and smells nice... lol

anyway, she comes across as so ungrateful in that clip about YL.. she doesnt once say thank you or even sound thankful as to who sent it to her, but she mentions the monetary value a few times. Also, how many managers does a low level youtuber need? I cannot imagine young living themselves sent her hundreds of dollars of stuff, as how would that benefit them? They need people to sign up, not hawk their stuff.
anyway, I just think it shows her true colors that she didnt once sound grateful but kept mentioning her managers (cant you fucking call them?) and the monetary value.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

There’s NO WAY she didn’t know who sent that. You can’t send something without a return address. Does she think everyone is as stupid as her?

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Man, she's really thinking she's hot shit now. My "managers" blah blah blah. Who is feeding her ego recently? Maybe it's that ugly ass ring.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

smom12 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:44 am There’s NO WAY she didn’t know who sent that. You can’t send something without a return address. Does she think everyone is as stupid as her?

Yeah, you could tell from her instastory she was bullshitting. She either ordered a starter kit from Young Living or they sent her one, gratis, in hopes of getting her to start selling the stuff and encouraging her minions to become salespeople for YL. I'd be surprised if Britney got involved with any Multi-level marketing scheme; chances are she won't make any money. But if YL pays Britney lots of cold, hard cash to advertise for them, she might do it.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”