The Lindquists: unravELLEing | Part 3

Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists: unravELLEing | Part 3

Unread post by Seriouslysweetie »

I'm in a rabbit hole too! I found this deleted video for those of you interested. Not as juicy as the car marriage therapy one, but I'm glad a deleted YouTube video isn't truly gone forever!

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

JustAMereMuggle wrote:Wow guys, OK. So now I'm stuck in a rabbit hole. Going through her channel to see what is actually still there. And, like, half- yes HALF of her videos have gone to private! Including a LOT of the relationship, birth vlogs and even most of the daily vlogs from 2018/2019 aren't available. I really hope Dan has found his courage and got his lawyer to fight for his right to privacy, something even his own wife sold him out for, for what? 200k subscribers and a shitty sinking channel? Good for you Dan. I think we're all pulling for you.
Maybe he isn’t as spineless as we’ve assumed!

Definitely rooting for him. He will see a change in his kids even if they just get SOME time to be themselves, be kids, enjoy life. Compared to the stepford life they’ve been forced into. Can you imagine growing up in that sterile, lonely house Elle has created?

Also, he can easily land a kind, loving, attractive wife. She’ll probably be better looking than sunken-eyed horse face migraine Botox Elle, which will kill her. I can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JustAMereMuggle »

TeachIT wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:08 pm
JustAMereMuggle wrote:Wow guys, OK. So now I'm stuck in a rabbit hole. Going through her channel to see what is actually still there. And, like, half- yes HALF of her videos have gone to private! Including a LOT of the relationship, birth vlogs and even most of the daily vlogs from 2018/2019 aren't available. I really hope Dan has found his courage and got his lawyer to fight for his right to privacy, something even his own wife sold him out for, for what? 200k subscribers and a shitty sinking channel? Good for you Dan. I think we're all pulling for you.
Maybe he isn’t as spineless as we’ve assumed!

Definitely rooting for him. He will see a change in his kids even if they just get SOME time to be themselves, be kids, enjoy life. Compared to the stepford life they’ve been forced into. Can you imagine growing up in that sterile, lonely house Elle has created?

Also, he can easily land a kind, loving, attractive wife. She’ll probably be better looking than sunken-eyed horse face migraine Botox Elle, which will kill her. I can’t wait.

I totally agree. Dan seems like such a nice guy that kind of got catfished into a hell of a life. I'm sure she didn't start out this way as, I hope, he would have been able to see through the facade. When I first started watching them during the ectopic pregnancy/Cohen pregnancy announcement I thought they were a solid couple on solid ground. By the time the fertility shots for bandaid baby #3 rolled around you could almost see the contempt in Dan's face as he was so patient with her shot DIRECTLY INTO HER BELLY nonsense. You can just tell their relationship had degraded in that two year period. I hope for those kids' sake they spend more time with their father than their mother. Especially Forde. He's such a sweet little guy that just wants to please everybody (I know because I was exactly like him as a child) and not getting that validation from your mom, or only getting it with a camera pointed at your face is such a sad life.
Nacholife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nacholife »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 9d0674.jpg[/IMG]

This is how I imagine Elle looks every night thinking about her dwindling, unsuccessful channel, saying to herself “my content is way better than all those other youtubers, it’s just not fair (stomping her feet like a 2 year old).”

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I have a feeling her deleting the pregnancy vlogs and birth vlogs has something to do with the recent YouTube changes and monetization. Like she wouldn’t be able to monetize her channel as much with those videos up.
I don’t really know the rules, but I think that has something to do with it.

JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

ForeverGauc01 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:25 pm I have a feeling her deleting the pregnancy vlogs and birth vlogs has something to do with the recent YouTube changes and monetization. Like she wouldn’t be able to monetize her channel as much with those videos up.

20200123_220944.jpg
How I imagine her on her "kid free weekends" when the kids are with Dan.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Nacho life: The comment you linked is so obnoxious and truly reveals who she is as a person. I honestly can’t get over this. What a fucking spoiled brat. Elle, your channel is hailing because you’re inauthentic and you’re a try-hard. People can see through your shit. The channels that are growing are genuine people sharing their genuine realty, and when haters show up, they let them be because THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE and they aren’t shaken to their core by outsiders.

Ugh, it honestly disgusts me how dumb she is. I want to shake her and ask her “why can’t you see that you’re doing this to yourself!!!?”
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Margie wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:38 pm Nacho life: The comment you linked is so obnoxious and truly reveals who she is as a person. I honestly can’t get over this. What a fucking spoiled brat. Elle, your channel is hailing because you’re inauthentic and you’re a try-hard. People can see through your shit. The channels that are growing are genuine people sharing their genuine realty, and when haters show up, they let them be because THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE and they aren’t shaken to their core by outsiders.

Ugh, it honestly disgusts me how dumb she is. I want to shake her and ask her “why can’t you see that you’re doing this to yourself!!!?”
Exactly! Youtubers who are being authentic in the things they share don't feel the need to censor their comments, block long time subscribers, delete half of their videos on their channel, and most importantly, reinvent their channel every 4-6 months. I get the feeling she never learned the value of consistency.
Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

I wonder if Elle is frustrated that her BFF Alexandra Gater surpassed her sub count and gets 100k average per video. I remember it was around when Elle got pregnant with B that she collaborated with Alexandra who just started her channel.

okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by okaythatlldo »

That video was incredibly uncomfortable to watch. I had to skip through it because it was honestly so depressing.

I’m so glad someone took the time to write out the list she wrote because I have thoughts!!!

She says she’s been doing this exercise for 10 years? My theory is that she’s just been writing out different versions of more or less the exact same list she’s been writing for a decade. These are all items and imperfections that she is comfortable acknowledging. A scant few of them hold gravity and the interesting ones are boiled down so far anyway.

And then all she has to do is highlight them in different colours and say “see! I’m not so bad after all! In fact, I’m sort of awesome.” and then go about her narcissistic day?

Pamomma8422
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pamomma8422 »

Wow, so she actually removed her birth video with Cohen, I cant find it. That was her claim to fame!
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Seriouslysweetie wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:25 pm I wonder if Elle is frustrated that her BFF Alexandra Gater surpassed her sub count and gets 100k average per video. I remember it was around when Elle got pregnant with B that she collaborated with Alexandra who just started her channel.

Funny you should mention Alexandra Gater.... they were attached at the hip for a while, and now it’s radio silence.
I can’t remember the last time she mentioned her on Instagram for featured her in a vlog. Hell, she was treating Alexandra’s momma as her own!

I suspect she’s pissed off that her channel took off and left Elle in her dust.

Mind you, in my dark and twisty mind I made up a story of Alexandra and Dan having hooked up in the past, or becoming a couple in the future hahaha.
Nacholife
Informer
Informer

Pamomma8422 wrote:Wow, so she actually removed her birth video with Cohen, I cant find it. That was her claim to fame!
Before that video it was “dog bit my my baby” when Forde got bit and she ran to grab her camera to film all the aftermath.

Nacholife
Informer
Informer

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I have a feeling her deleting the pregnancy vlogs and birth vlogs has something to do with the recent YouTube changes and monetization. Like she wouldn’t be able to monetize her channel as much with those videos up.

It’s not, she even stated that’s not the reason. She keeps using the “protect my family” excuse but it’s clearly because of the divorce. Dan was never comfortable with their lives exposed.

Pamomma8422
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pamomma8422 »

Actually, you might be on to something. She only recently got her comments back, I bet shes also worried they could be turned off again. So removing questionable videos will prevent that.
I like the vlog style videos that creators put up, and also the baby milestone videos, I found them helpful.. I miss that stuff.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Nacholife wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I have a feeling her deleting the pregnancy vlogs and birth vlogs has something to do with the recent YouTube changes and monetization. Like she wouldn’t be able to monetize her channel as much with those videos up.

It’s not, she even stated that’s not the reason. She keeps using the “protect my family” excuse but it’s clearly because of the divorce. Dan was never comfortable with their lives exposed.

I dunno... Elle lies through her teeth so I wouldn’t believe anything she says. Especially when she’s talking about money. I fully believe monetization issues are a large part of her deleting those videos.

JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Instagram stories this morning...

We mention the horribly expensive chairs haven't been shown in a while - all of a sudden the baby is in one.
Shows Ellie in a diaper and looking very sad - wants to provide the DOG privacy, but don't worry it will be it's own video eventually.
8 month old Blankette doesn't know what do to with dry cereal - either it's nasty and she doesn't like the organic, vegan crap her mother buys her or she doesn't know how to perform for the camera because she's a prop baby. Buy the kid some damn Cheerios!
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

JustAMereMuggle wrote:Instagram stories this morning...

We mention the horribly expensive chairs haven't been shown in a while - all of a sudden the baby is in one.
Shows Ellie in a diaper and looking very sad - wants to provide the DOG privacy, but don't worry it will be it's own video eventually.
8 month old Blankette doesn't know what do to with dry cereal - either it's nasty and she doesn't like the organic, vegan crap her mother buys her or she doesn't know how to perform for the camera because she's a prop baby. Buy the kid some damn Cheerios!
Must be her day with the kids, so she’s got to prove she has them by posting on IG constantly.

TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Ps. It is eating her alive that we’ve guessed her secret. Listen Elle, most of your viewers know too. Deleting their comments doesn’t delete their thoughts.

Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

Why is Elle expecting a backlash with her Google/iPhone dilemma? Check out her IG stories calling out the "negative nellies". Nobody cares about that Elle, everyone has fancy smartphones nowadays. There are "negative nellies" on your socials because you are calling the BS you are posting authentic. Oh and also the endless narcissism isn't helping.

Return to “Q-Z”