Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by Parktown »

:love2: Thank you! I’m humbled <3
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Did anyone else see Corbin doing CrossFit on his Instagram story? I showed my husband who does CrossFit. He said how long does that chicken claim he’s been doing it? I told him about a year. My husband started laughing hysterically and said either he is full of it or he needs a refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by minniemouse99 »

PirateWench8 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:52 pm Did anyone else see Corbin doing CrossFit on his Instagram story? I showed my husband who does CrossFit. He said how long does that chicken claim he’s been doing it? I told him about a year. My husband started laughing hysterically and said either he is full of it or he needs a refund. ImageImageImage

If he only was so passionate about being a provider for his family! Or going after a legit career that brings in good money 😂😂😂😂😂
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

By the looks of their vlog-looks like they did rent a car this time around. Wow maybe they are growing up afterall 😂
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

minniemouse99 wrote:By the looks of their vlog-looks like they did rent a car this time around. Wow maybe they are growing up afterall Image
Haha yeah the only reason they rented a car is because the friends house that they are staying at only has a truck and u cant fit two car seats plus two adults in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

webbygurl626 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:46 pm
minniemouse99 wrote:By the looks of their vlog-looks like they did rent a car this time around. Wow maybe they are growing up afterall Image
Haha yeah the only reason they rented a car is because the friends house that they are staying at only has a truck and u cant fit two car seats plus two adults in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm guessing Corby's parents will also be visiting at some point. I wouldn't be surprised if his parents paid for some of this trip as a Christmas gift.

After watching more of Katie and Cullen's debt videos, I'm guessing they made a lot of $$$$ in December from ads too, but certainly haven't been paid yet. Maybe they did like Katie and Cullen and are maxing out their CCs??!

This whole industry is just so risky! I really don't see how they can afford to rely on just YT/SM much longer. Maybe they'll also do some debt videos soon????
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Corbin and Kelsey the only people I know that can make a Vlog while in Hawaii seem like a snooze fest.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

PirateWench8 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:38 pm Corbin and Kelsey the only people I know that can make a Vlog while in Hawaii seem like a snooze fest.
Exactly! Beach montages covered with Muzak are boring AF. They need to do activities and EXPLAIN where they are and what they are doing. I have a feeling they will be spending most of the time at the house. Taking a baby to the beach? No thanks! I have a feeling they aren't going to be doing that too much. It makes a HUGE difference that they are staying so far from any beaches and have to drive all the time.

That's another reason I'm guessing the Scott parents are coming to babysit for their loser son and his wimpy wife.
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

rosie_dalia wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:02 pm
PirateWench8 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:38 pm Corbin and Kelsey the only people I know that can make a Vlog while in Hawaii seem like a snooze fest.
Exactly! Beach montages covered with Muzak are boring AF. They need to do activities and EXPLAIN where they are and what they are doing. I have a feeling they will be spending most of the time at the house. Taking a baby to the beach? No thanks! I have a feeling they aren't going to be doing that too much. It makes a HUGE difference that they are staying so far from any beaches and have to drive all the time.

That's another reason I'm guessing the Scott parents are coming to babysit for their loser son and his wimpy wife.
I have actually recently been to that exact beach they vlogged!!
It is absolutely Devine!!!
I was so excited when I saw them there, but disappointed all at the same time, they hardly even vlogged it or showed around the beach.
They suck at capturing those kinds of things, location etc..
The real beauty of the area they are “exploring”
There’s soooo much to do in Maui!! I was there for 2 weeks, I will love to see all the stuff they actually do. I doubt they’ll do a lot since they have Tator Tot in tow, and MegaPhone Elsa (Juniper) to entertain...
Did they mention how long they will be bumming on their friends couch for??
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Another thing I noticed on their vlog, when they went to order the shaved ice, Corbins mannerisms though.....the boy has no work ethic or manners.

“Can we get a medium No Ka Oi.” Ummmm sir has anyone ever taught you please? Or may we please get???? No one owes you anything you entitled little tweet turd.
And then the worker goes, “would you like ice cream on the bottom?”
Corbins annoying quacky duck voice, “NNnnnoooo”
Maybe no thank you, perhaps?

Idk why that stood out to me in their vlog today 😣😑
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

minniemouse99 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:25 pm
rosie_dalia wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:02 pm

I was so excited when I saw them there, but disappointed all at the same time, they hardly even vlogged it or showed around the beach.
There’s soooo much to do in Maui!! I was there for 2 weeks, I will love to see all the stuff they actually do. I doubt they’ll do a lot since they have Tator Tot in tow, and MegaPhone Elsa (Juniper) to entertain...
They haven't said, but I think they are housesitting again in exchange for the free place to stay. The house is way up in rural Upcountry. I love Maui, but Upcountry is sort of far from everything. It's pretty, but not near the beach.

Also, they said they are going scuba diving, so that 100% means someone must be coming to watch the kids.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Why watch their Hawaiian montages when Hawaii Five O does it better with some good looking and funny people.

MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

rosie_dalia wrote:
minniemouse99 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:25 pm
rosie_dalia wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:02 pm Exactly! Beach montages covered with Muzak are boring AF. They need to do activities and EXPLAIN where they are and what they are doing. I have a feeling they will be spending most of the time at the house. Taking a baby to the beach? No thanks! I have a feeling they aren't going to be doing that too much. It makes a HUGE difference that they are staying so far from any beaches and have to drive all the time.

They haven't said, but I think they are housesitting again in exchange for the free place to stay. The house is way up in rural Upcountry. I love Maui, but Upcountry is sort of far from everything. It's pretty, but not near the beach.

Also, they said they are going scuba diving, so that 100% means someone must be coming to watch the kids.
They could pull a Bonnie and have a local fan watch them.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

minniemouse99 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:44 pm Another thing I noticed on their vlog, when they went to order the shaved ice, Corbins mannerisms though.....the boy has no work ethic or manners.

“Can we get a medium No Ka Oi.” Ummmm sir has anyone ever taught you please? Or may we please get???? No one owes you anything you entitled little tweet turd.

Funny you should mention this! When I first started watching them when Brian suggested (that is right Corby, Brian introduced you) them, they were the only you tubers that never bothered to thank the viewers for watching or showed any appreciation!
Also him flexing in the car, he is so gross! Put on a tshirt and save our eyes!
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Parktown wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:50 am
minniemouse99 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:44 pm Another thing I noticed on their vlog, when they went to order the shaved ice, Corbins mannerisms though.....the boy has no work ethic or manners.

Funny you should mention this! When I first started watching them when Brian suggested (that is right Corby, Brian introduced you) them, they were the only you tubers that never bothered to thank the viewers for watching or showed any appreciation!
They don’t seem to have friends, but the ones they did, or the ones that are left they still continue to suck others success.
Daily Bumps really helped them in the youtube department!!
Now they are milking on their friend Shannon’s success! I don’t
Know if she can even be called their friend, she’s old enough to be Corn Turds mom, ugh these two losers bug me so bad!

If you have $$ they will most likely suck up to you and want to be your “friend.” I hope their friend Shannon sees through their BS eventually 😣
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

minniemouse99 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:19 am

They don’t seem to have friends, but the ones they did, or the ones that are left they still continue to suck others success.
Know if she can even be called their friend, she’s old tw to be Corn Turds mom, ugh these two losers bug me so bad!

If you have $$ they will most likely suck up to you and want to be your “friend.” I hope their friend Shannon sees through their BS eventually 😣
......and they use their kids for self pity hand outs!
I have never witnessed a less motivated two to contribute in anything! Basically leaches!
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Last time they were there, Shannon left after a few days and went to Palm Springs. So far it looks like she still there, so that’s who is watching the kids while they scuba. I agree that his parents will probably go over. It should be interesting to see what they actually post. Last time he only posted 7 IG pics, which is crazy for being there a month.

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Know if she can even be called their friend, she’s old enough to be Corn Turds mom, ugh these two losers bug me so bad!

Yes, I think that woman is a friend of his parents. Haven't they said she used to take pictures of Corbin and his family when HE was a kid???

I hope they pay her something. She lets them stay at her house and does LOADS of photos for them. Hopefully she's getting something out of this. Their channel is too small just for "free" publicity.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

rosie_dalia wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:58 pm

Yes, I think that woman is a friend of his parents. Haven't they said she used to take pictures of Corbin and his family when HE was a kid???

I hope they pay her something. She lets them stay at her house and does LOADS of photos for them. Hopefully she's getting something out of this. Their channel is too small just for "free" publicity.
As house sitters they probably take care of her animals while she is away and Kelsey cleans her house.
They are basically Mrs Housekeeping and Mr Maintenance so they can get a free swim! They just pretend friends invited them over! Friends would be visible and enjoying moments with you! They also probably offered to pay for a photoshoot together with bear! Last time it was honeymoon pretend photoshoot. They are basically housekeepers. If they had the ability and means to travel they wouldn’t end up on the same spot each time!
It’s so annoying how Corb says my resting area and shows the swing thing! No Corby it’s your resting place when you are done cleaning and feeding the chickens!

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”