KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

lizzy96
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Unread post by lizzy96 »

Poor Landon, not only have they not mentioned anything about his birthday coming up but like last he'll probably have Jackson wanting to help opening his presents. And like last year he'll probably end getting in trouble for pushing Jackson away bc Jackson is opening Landon's gift. Not only that, but like last year Landon probably won't have his new toys for long before Keren decides to clean up the toys the kids no longer use, which will be some of the toys Landon got for his birthday, just like his pizza toy last year. meanwhile, Jackson will get to hold onto his firetruck toy he got at like 3 and his car toy and his toys will never disappear. The only toys Landon will ever ha for himself, that won't be thrown away are his raccoons and his Ipad.
Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Re: KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Unread post by Meghan19 »

Wow. What shit parents you'd have to be not to hype up your soon to be 3 year old son for his upcoming birthday. But his older brother gets 7 vlogs dedicated to his 4th birthday? They haven't even slyly mentioned it on IG or casually in the vlogs after reading here. And honestly this kind of behavior is expected from Keren, but I'm immensely disappointed in Khoa. Khoa is not the greatest parent ever but he seemed to at least care about his children's hapiness. Both of them wouldn't shut up about Jackson's birthdays and neither could Jackson, so why do we hear crickets now?

Bet they'll use the excuse that it was a "pRiVaTe occasion" or a surprise party. They're too focused on having another baby that they can't even bother to acknowledge the children they already have here. These people need a wake up call. Your kids are only kids for so long before they're in college or getting married and having children of their own. They really should be cherishing the years they have now. I hope I'm nothing like them, personality wise, when I get to be in my late twenties or having my own kids.
Last edited by Meghan19 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

KidneyStoneKeren- hospital stays & fake pregnancy claims | KKandBabyJPart 73

Unread post by telle0x »

java33 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... f9fc04.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 1b0f1e.jpg[/IMG]

The first pic with the blow dryer is before she did her hair and the second pic with the hairspray is after she did her hair lmao why did she even waste her time making that IGTV. She never does her hair on a regular basis anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have that blow dryer, it’s not meant for curling hair with, it’s meant for doing big volume blowouts. The brush is so big that unless you had rib-length hair there’s no way you could use it to curl. IDK what she’s doing.

More importantly, Keren looks like a sad dishevelled bag of trash every day so I don’t know who is watching her for beauty content Image
The average person could roll out of bed with the flu and look better than Kernel

Edit: why is she suddenly making IgTV videos and constantly asking for requests for it? How is she making money from that? You know that’s the only reason they do ANYTHING

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

lizzy96 wrote: The only toys Landon will ever ha for himself, that won't be thrown away are his raccoons and his Ipad.
Yup. The things that'll make him go to sleep and stay quiet.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

OMG! She’s so dumb!! Kickass clothing launch. Everyone 12am EST
Pre-registered emails open at 11am EST!! JFC!!!

12am is midnight numbnuts!!!

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

In her “hair tutorial” she says her hair is “volume-ous “ ......sis...........

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

Whew this video was awkward. Her once again talking about his mom negatively and trying to convince everyone Khoa also wants another baby which is very apparent he doesn’t. Did love him pretty much calling her lazy And saying she doesn’t have good work ethic though 😂
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

Today’s vlog: Q&A Another baby?? Give us a break we know you are either already pregnant or will be soon!! I hope their minions start getting tired of them all they do is brag about their money and talk about having another baby! It’s getting old

ade
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ade »

Sans titrehdhdhdh.png
Crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sailorscout123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sailorscout123 »

I haven’t really been keeping up with the vlogs for the past month and a half, but my god this q&a. Khoa does not want another baby with the way he was talking about it. Keren is forcing this it’s so cringe to watch

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Keren telling khoa she’ll be a stay at home mom for baby number 4 LMAO and what about all your other kids that were basically raised by Taylor just so you could shop all morning??? Oh I get it that’s her way of convincing khoa to give her another baby.

kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

So they don't want to use IVF cause they supposedly don't care if it's a girl. They should use a centrifuge, they're like $50 on Amazon. Because we all know they will treat that baby better if they're a girl (hopefully).

Sent from my 5041C using Tapatalk

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

It's not gossip or talking shit.... like why in the actual fuck does Keren want another baby? She left sutton as a baby so often and hasn't even raised him. She wants to have a baby just to to have a baby. She does not raise those kids. Besides their prized possession Jackson. Keren is not a mom. She doesnt know how to raise kids. I will be honest and say I usually like khoa. He does get over the top sometimes and acting like he is so humble and it seems fake. Laughed so hard when they claimed to be the same people. Keren is 100000% a different person. Poor landon missed the old house because nonie lives there and she gives him attention. They really dont need to have a new baby and it is obvious khoa doesnt want another baby. And isnt khoa's mom married to bill? Keren called bill the boyfriend. And why were they saying they haven't done a q and a in a couple years.... they just did one live on fb not too long after sutton was born because everyone kept asking who the godparents were.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

It's not gossip or talking shit.... like why in the actual fuck does Keren want another baby? She left sutton as a baby so often and hasn't even raised him. She wants to have a baby just to to have a baby. She does not raise those kids. Besides their prized possession Jackson. Keren is not a mom. She doesnt know how to raise kids. I will be honest and say I usually like khoa. He does get over the top sometimes and acting like he is so humble and it seems fake. Laughed so hard when they claimed to be the same people. Keren is 100000% a different person. Poor landon missed the old house because nonie lives there and she gives him attention. They really dont need to have a new baby and it is obvious khoa doesnt want another baby. And isnt khoa's mom married to bill? Keren called bill the boyfriend. And why were they saying they haven't done a q and a in a couple years.... they just did one live on youtube not too long after sutton was born because everyone kept asking who the godparents were.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Another baby to toss some boost to and ignore. Maybe she could work with Sutton, does he even say their names or is it just grunting? You can tell Khoa does not want one. But he's so scared to tell her no. Remember last year when he said lake house first? Well now she got that so wants another. And they don't want a girl? She can't even hide that she does.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

That was truly disgusting when keren was describing the kids... she said such negative things about Sutton and Landon and then such exaggerated positive things about king Jackson. I was like what wait no way that is how a MOTHER describes her kids.. I backed up to listen to it again. Yep she did that.

FYI keren 17 month old kids definitely already have personalities... you just don’t know “Sutt sutt’s” because you don’t spend any time with him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

It is crystal clear who runs the show in that relationship. She does and he just caters to her every whim whether he wants to or not. She interrupts constantly, talks over him, undermines him, and he just sits there and lets her do it. He needs to grow a backbone and stand up for himself.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

They’re full of shittt!!! Describing Jackson 5 head as the sweetest kid and The other 2 boys as the (bad ones) bitch what? And Khoa laughing because his mother couldn’t even pay the light bill back in their
(poor days?) ummm f u guys. I hope the next child comes out to be just like Ba Noi & their YT income dries out like Keren’s skin...
And btw, what da fuck was that work out at the begging? Like girl sit your noodle legs as down and go wash that oily hair.

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

KK: We're doing a q&a but don't ask any questions about another baby!
Also KK: Titles the q&a "OnE mOrE bAbY?" and Keren brings it up several times.

And Khoa's expression is blank every time another baby gets brought up. He literally turns into the -_- emoji.
His face doesn't even light up anymore when he talks about possibly having a daughter, and that used to be something he desperately wanted. He's so completely over it.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Coco_ wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:32 pm
ALittleStitious wrote: And let's be real, Nonie probably has it all planned and ready to go at "the old house" and all these fuckers will do is show up.
You guys just reminded me!! So I went to check nonies public pins on Pinterest and 2 weeks ago she pinned party stuff of construction theme so maybe she is planning his birthday party!

Recycling all of Jackson's construction theme from his 3rd birthday party.
I went back and checked her old pins from Jackson’s 3rd and his was more like construction trucks themed and the pins from two weeks ago are like tools construction theme so hopefully nonie is making little landons birthday special for him [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 5e29f4.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “KKandBabyJ”