Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

PhoenixAsh wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:39 pm Maddie: *calls everyone on here “Karen”s

Also Maddie: *has a tantrum at service staff because they won’t let her pour sugar on a table for her toddler to play with and lick*
Exactly. She's literally the definition of a Karen, and an entitled parent.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Momjeans
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momjeans »

Only a few minutes into the video and she has a curology (?) sponsorship. Surprised she got it since she looks like she washes her face about once a week. Also, she looks so much better bare faced with brushed hair but those eyelash extensions look terrible and cheap and those over plucked eyebrows make her face look even chubbier. I don’t think she knows how to do her makeup well, bc when the video goes back to her wearing a full face she looks horrible.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

I watched the whole video, and I don’t really know how to feel about it.

Maddie was so fidgety in the beginning that I got anxious just from watching. She was stumbling over her words a lot.

Isaac has matured since we last saw him. His calm energy balanced out Maddie’s anxious energy.

Maddie mentioned how she doesn’t get along with Isaac’s mom, so there’s some tea there...

They’re planning to film a q&a together next.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
WednesdayAddams
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by WednesdayAddams »

Obligatory “long time lurker, first time posting here”, but I had to comment because I didn’t see any one else say anything about it yet. In her video with Isaac she said that her nose piercing was infected. Isn’t the whole reason why the piercers wouldn’t pierce her was because she was breastfeeding and if it got infected it could also be passed into her breast milk? Literally she said in the video of her going to get her piercing she said something along the lines of “Everly’s safety comes first” or whatever and yet she goes and gets her nose pierced anyway and it’s infected because she doesn’t clean it. Idk just seems pretty stupid on her end.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

WednesdayAddams wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:45 pm Obligatory “long time lurker, first time posting here”, but I had to comment because I didn’t see any one else say anything about it yet. In her video with Isaac she said that her nose piercing was infected. Isn’t the whole reason why the piercers wouldn’t pierce her was because she was breastfeeding and if it got infected it could also be passed into her breast milk? Literally she said in the video of her going to get her piercing she said something along the lines of “Everly’s safety comes first” or whatever and yet she goes and gets her nose pierced anyway and it’s infected because she doesn’t clean it. Idk just seems pretty stupid on her end.
That's exactly it. She thinks she knows better than professionals (the piercer, doctors, the waiter). The piercer said it can get infected and affect her breastfeeding, and she let her friend, who is not a piercer, do it with a GUN.
She's so stupid and doesn't think.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

this newest video was a complete waste of time, as always. All I got out if it was Maddie saying that Isaac passed his drug tests with flying colors. but Maddie is the one I seem to recall talking all the shit about Isaac partying...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Essiac4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Essiac4 »

Maybe it's just me but all I got from today's video is very nervous I still have a crush on this boy energy from Maddie.
propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

Essiac4 wrote:Maybe it's just me but all I got from today's video is very nervous I still have a crush on this boy energy from Maddie.
I 1000% think Maddie still likes issac. It wouldn’t surprise me if she still pursued him even though he has a girlfriend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

WednesdayAddams wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:45 pm Obligatory “long time lurker, first time posting here”, but I had to comment because I didn’t see any one else say anything about it yet. In her video with Isaac she said that her nose piercing was infected. Isn’t the whole reason why the piercers wouldn’t pierce her was because she was breastfeeding and if it got infected it could also be passed into her breast milk? Literally she said in the video of her going to get her piercing she said something along the lines of “Everly’s safety comes first” or whatever and yet she goes and gets her nose pierced anyway and it’s infected because she doesn’t clean it. Idk just seems pretty stupid on her end.

Whoa- I must have missed this.. where does she say that at? Her nose is infected? And she actually admitted it? 😱😱😱😱
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

Essiac4 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:46 pm Maybe it's just me but all I got from today's video is very nervous I still have a crush on this boy energy from Maddie.
Nope, it's not just you. I got the same vibe and I don't blame Isaac's mother for not liking Maddie. If I was her I'd be totally pissed off with him hanging out in Maddie's closed bedroom with her. The last thing they all need is another pregnancy/baby and we know how much Maddie wants one.
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

Guys I am soo sad. My account (exposing_maddie_lambert) has been deleted. I sent a message telling Instagram they made a mistake, but to be honest I doubt they'll reactivate it. There are much worse accounts on instagram that make fun of celebrities and cell them horrible names, that have tens of thousands of followers and never got deleted, yet my account which was only constructive criticism and not hateful in any way got deleted after a few days. I hate her fans so much I've never seen a fanbase so weirdly obsessive about someone. I can only imagine how much they reported my account that it got deleted after not even a week. That account was doing so well too :(
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:23 pm Guys I am soo sad. My account (exposing_maddie_lambert) has been deleted. I sent a message telling Instagram they made a mistake, but to be honest I doubt they'll reactivate it. There are much worse accounts on instagram that make fun of celebrities and cell them horrible names, that have tens of thousands of followers and never got deleted, yet my account which was only constructive criticism and not hateful in any way got deleted after a few days. I hate her fans so much I've never seen a fanbase so weirdly obsessive about someone. I can only imagine how much they reported my account that it got deleted after not even a week. That account was doing so well too :(
Thats so sad! It was doing so well!
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

The video today was so awkward... I honestly felt weird watching it. She so has a thing for him still and I am sure she will try screw him just to have another baby. The more I look at his face, the more I realize Everly looks just like him. He seems like an okay kid but honestly he's being really fake in the video... Laughing at totally unfunny shit that Maddie says. He just wants clout. I think he's probably a good dad, so not knocking him... But he better watch out because that chick wants another kid out of him.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

OMG... I saw this girl in Maddie's comments saying she wanted help building her channel. Well curiosity got the better of me and I checked her out and OMFG...You would think it is satire, but it isn't and is so pitiful that I honestly didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She is 16 and moaning about the fact that her boyfriend has to work a full time job and she has to look after their baby, and she seems pissed that Youtubers like Maddie have "made it" and won't help her get to the same stage they are in. She's not even hiding the fact that she thought a YT channel would be her way of making something of herself and she thinks that the least the established teen moms could do is help her out. Like I said, it is quite pitiful, but it is also the type of video that I wish all young girls would watch. It sure takes the glamour out of the day to day struggles that teen parents face
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:48 am OMG... I saw this girl in Maddie's comments saying she wanted help building her channel. Well curiosity got the better of me and I checked her out and OMFG...You would think it is satire, but it isn't and is so pitiful that I honestly didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She is 16 and moaning about the fact that her boyfriend has to work a full time job and she has to look after their baby, and she seems pissed that Youtubers like Maddie have "made it" and won't help her get to the same stage they are in. She's not even hiding the fact that she thought a YT channel would be her way of making something of herself and she thinks that the least the established teen moms could do is help her out. Like I said, it is quite pitiful, but it is also the type of video that I wish all young girls would watch. It sure takes the glamour out of the day to day struggles that teen parents face
Do people not think ahead when they get pregnant? Like who actually thinks being a teen mom is fun and glamorous?
There are so many teen moms on youtube nowadays that you have to have something special about you to make it. Maddie's was that she was younger than most.
But as you said, I hope people who plan on being teen moms sees this video and see how miserable they can get.
Veronica_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Veronica_ »

Someone on Instagram asked Avie about her skin care routine and she said “well I don’t know I literally don’t even wash my face most of the time” ... well. Seems like she takes after her sister 🤢
Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. <3 :love2:
Veronica_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Veronica_ »

Also, Maddie was soo nervous in the last video with Isaac. Like she didn’t even know what to say and was stuttering a lot.
Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. <3 :love2:
WednesdayAddams
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by WednesdayAddams »

MorganH87 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:47 pm

Whoa- I must have missed this.. where does she say that at? Her nose is infected? And she actually admitted it? 😱😱😱😱
She says that right around the 1:50 mark when she’s talking about Curology.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:23 pm Guys I am soo sad. My account (exposing_maddie_lambert) has been deleted. I sent a message telling Instagram they made a mistake, but to be honest I doubt they'll reactivate it. There are much worse accounts on instagram that make fun of celebrities and cell them horrible names, that have tens of thousands of followers and never got deleted, yet my account which was only constructive criticism and not hateful in any way got deleted after a few days. I hate her fans so much I've never seen a fanbase so weirdly obsessive about someone. I can only imagine how much they reported my account that it got deleted after not even a week. That account was doing so well too :(
I’m sorry to hear about that. I was wondering what happened to that account. Her fans are super obnoxious, I swear they are way more obsessed than us and I swear I saw like 3-4 fan accounts dedicated to Maddie and Everly. There are way more “exposing’’ accounts out there that are way worse and yet ig takes down this one. I’ve always hated the insta report system, instead of taking down people who are actually hurting others they take down people who are actually trying to help others. It’s so stupid.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Rorygz194 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:24 am
Scooby-dooby-doo wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:48 am OMG... I saw this girl in Maddie's comments saying she wanted help building her channel. Well curiosity got the better of me and I checked her out and OMFG...You would think it is satire, but it isn't and is so pitiful that I honestly didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She is 16 and moaning about the fact that her boyfriend has to work a full time job and she has to look after their baby, and she seems pissed that Youtubers like Maddie have "made it" and won't help her get to the same stage they are in. She's not even hiding the fact that she thought a YT channel would be her way of making something of herself and she thinks that the least the established teen moms could do is help her out. Like I said, it is quite pitiful, but it is also the type of video that I wish all young girls would watch. It sure takes the glamour out of the day to day struggles that teen parents face
Do people not think ahead when they get pregnant? Like who actually thinks being a teen mom is fun and glamorous?
There are so many teen moms on youtube nowadays that you have to have something special about you to make it. Maddie's was that she was younger than most.
But as you said, I hope people who plan on being teen moms sees this video and see how miserable they can get.
I genuinely don’t get why so many teen mom channels are so popular in the first place. Like I get that people like it, but I don’t know why. Do people like all the drama that comes with it???
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.

Return to “I-P”