TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 19

Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by Valentino »

Madasahatter wrote: LOl! Exactly. What happened to the dream of being a 'stylist' something she proclaimed she was back in the day of her old videos. I remember because that is around the first time I tried to watch her videos. She said she'd been out of town for something to do with work, because she was a 'stylist consultant' or some shit like that!
Omg,a stylist consultant LMAO What did she consult? 15 ways to wear a brown paper bag :? Her closet consist of oversized sweaters and leggings. She has no style nor style evolution...the same old, same old. The only thing that does consistently change is Anna's foundation colour.

As for her working in cosmetics, again I LMAO!! She can’t even match her foundation to her own skin tone and her make-up application is a mess. The caked on foundation, the poorly blended eyeshadow, and that wonky eyeliner especially on the bottom lashes :? drives me nuts. I would be afraid of looking like something from a Tim Burton movie if she did my make-up.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Anna is so full of crap in her ask anna vid. She went on and on about when she was first dating her husband and when she got Albi, but when asked about being a mom, she quickly answers the question then moves on. She made it so obvious she doesn't enjoy being a mom nor does she enjoy E all that much.

LMAO at someone asking her for skincare tips. She's 25 and looks 35, so why the hell would you want skincare advice from her?! :?

I also laughed at her saying she's "very organized" and uses a planner. Um, she ALWAYS saying she never has time to get anything done so clearly she's not organized. If she really did stick with her planner, then she could actually get a lot accomplished. But no, instead she lies around in bed until noon then bitches she has no time. What a freaking hypocrite.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anna said "When I was in my late teens I developed a phobia of pregnancy...which obviously went away." So...you're saying your phobia went away in just a few months?? Phobias don't go away that quickly. In fact, many people who want to overcome their phobias need therapy to do so.

She's so full of shit!!! :x
Artemis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Artemis »

They have a seriously unhealthy relationship. I'm not in the habit of discussing other peoples relationships but since these two broadcast it I think it's fair game! I really don't understand how they cant be apart from each other? It's so unhealthy to spend all your time together, and to not have any friends on top of that. They are so dysfunctional it makes me cringe.

Also, I don't understand why they don't do something useful and fulfilling with their time? They could take up a proper hobby or volunteer at animal shelters/charities etc. Yet they continue to live a lazy and vain existence. A quote I try to live by and think of daily is: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time given us" (Gandalf, Lord of the Rings ;)) They seem to be completely wasting their time, how can they complacently live with themselves? They have to be in serious denial about the state of their lives.

I'm a few years younger then Anna yet I'm in my last few months of my BA Honors degree, I work part-time and I also volunteer at a local horseriding stables teaching children and training horses. Yet she has "no time" for anything while sitting on her ass all day?

Ugh sorry for the rant guys, had to get it off my chest and have not commented here in so long! <3
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

lemontree wrote:amazing how she talks about Albi with this huuuuge smile on her face, yet she talks about Emilia and how the greatest thing is her smile and just hurries to get to the new question...
You normally can't get most new moms to stop going on about their child ( me included, I am sure I annoyed everyone with pictures and stories of my new baby when he was E's age!) She seemed like she couldn't get to the next question quick enough. Ask her about the dogs and she goes on and on!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Artemis wrote:They have a seriously unhealthy relationship. I'm not in the habit of discussing other peoples relationships but since these two broadcast it I think it's fair game! I really don't understand how they cant be apart from each other? It's so unhealthy to spend all your time together, and to not have any friends on top of that. They are so dysfunctional it makes me cringe.

Also, I don't understand why they don't do something useful and fulfilling with their time? They could take up a proper hobby or volunteer at animal shelters/charities etc. Yet they continue to live a lazy and vain existence. A quote I try to live by and think of daily is: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time given us" (Gandalf, Lord of the Rings ;)) They seem to be completely wasting their time, how can they complacently live with themselves? They have to be in serious denial about the state of their lives.

I'm a few years younger then Anna yet I'm in my last few months of my BA Honors degree, I work part-time and I also volunteer at a local horseriding stables teaching children and training horses. Yet she has "no time" for anything while sitting on her ass all day?

Ugh sorry for the rant guys, had to get it off my chest and have not commented here in so long! <3
But don't you know? Anna needs two hours to straighten her hair and then even more time after that to plaster her face with five layers of concealer, powder, foundation, and sloppily applied eye makeup. That way she can be all dolled up to sit her ass on the couch while ignoring her baby's cries. :roll:

If it doesn't benefit them in some way, they're not going to do anything valuable with their time to assist others. I mean, they made such a huge deal over doing the giveaway, as if it was such a pain in the ass to do and that people should be sooo grateful they're even doing one. They're a couple of narcissistic twits.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dolliedays wrote:
lemontree wrote:amazing how she talks about Albi with this huuuuge smile on her face, yet she talks about Emilia and how the greatest thing is her smile and just hurries to get to the new question...
You normally can't get most new moms to stop going on about their child ( me included, I am sure I annoyed everyone with pictures and stories of my new baby when he was E's age!) She seemed like she couldn't get to the next question quick enough. Ask her about the dogs and she goes on and on!
I know, seriously! I could talk for days about my baby yet Anna acts as if she would rather talk about anything except E. I've never seen a mother say so little about her own child. I noticed she also seemed uncomfortable when talking about trying for another baby. I have a feeling she doesn't really want one but J is trying to talk her into it.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

And another thing: I have yet to see this stick with hair and cheekbones show any skill other than complaining and being lazy. She's not gifted (like she thinks) styling, make-up, public speaking, writing, multitasking, cooking, mothering, being a wife, a dog owner... I could go on and on.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

gosh, I'm gonna send her some fashion modelling photos so she can learn a new pose!
and the boots don't fit at all, they look so cheap, especially if you pair them with a high quality cardigan that is not oversized...
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Valentino wrote:And another thing: I have yet to see this stick with hair and cheekbones show any skill other than complaining and being lazy. She's not gifted (like she thinks) styling, make-up, public speaking, writing, multitasking, cooking, mothering, being a wife, a dog owner... I could go on and on.
Part of the problem is she doesn't even try. She half-asses everything because of selfishness and lack of motivation. It's pathetic. She wants life handed to her on a silver platter so she doesn't have to do anything ever.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

proudmama wrote:Anna is so full of crap in her ask anna vid. She went on and on about when she was first dating her husband and when she got Albi, but when asked about being a mom, she quickly answers the question then moves on. She made it so obvious she doesn't enjoy being a mom nor does she enjoy E all that much.

LMAO at someone asking her for skincare tips. She's 25 and looks 35, so why the hell would you want skincare advice from her?! :?

I also laughed at her saying she's "very organized" and uses a planner. Um, she ALWAYS saying she never has time to get anything done so clearly she's not organized. If she really did stick with her planner, then she could actually get a lot accomplished. But no, instead she lies around in bed until noon then bitches she has no time. What a freaking hypocrite.
I think 'Ask Anna' should be changed to ask Anna to bullshit to me! The verbal diarrhea of contradictions and lies is more entertaining than the endless ramble and what I ate: day 480 of instant oatmeal/fruit/cinnamon.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lemontree wrote:gosh, I'm gonna send her some fashion modelling photos so she can learn a new pose!
and the boots don't fit at all, they look so cheap, especially if you pair them with a high quality cardigan that is not oversized...
Ha, you beat me to it! I was just about to post that photo!

For someone who calls herself a stylist, she really has no style. Her outfit is so monochromatic! Black and gray, so predictable and boring. Yawn. And seriously, rain boots?? The whole outfit is just a complete mess.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

:toad:
Valentino wrote:And another thing: I have yet to see this stick with hair and cheekbones show any skill other than complaining and being lazy. She's not gifted (like she thinks) styling, make-up, public speaking, writing, multitasking, cooking, mothering, being a wife, a dog owner... I could go on and on.
I find it hard to be lazy for a longer time period, but she takes it to another level. She's also pretty good at bitching around and avoiding her husband (which is not easy when you see him 24/7).
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Valentino wrote:
proudmama wrote:Anna is so full of crap in her ask anna vid. She went on and on about when she was first dating her husband and when she got Albi, but when asked about being a mom, she quickly answers the question then moves on. She made it so obvious she doesn't enjoy being a mom nor does she enjoy E all that much.

I think 'Ask Anna' should be changed to ask Anna to bullshit to me! The verbal diarrhea of contradictions and lies is more entertaining than the endless ramble and what I ate: day 480 of instant oatmeal/fruit/cinnamon.
lol I always thought the "What I Ate" posts were bullshit. In her New Year's Resolutions video she says she's going to eat healthy, yet in the past she's claimed that she always eats healthy. What a liar. I have a feeling she eats those particular items ONLY on Wednesdays and the rest of the time eats crap. I would go mad if I ate the exact same thing every damn day.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

lemontree wrote:gosh, I'm gonna send her some fashion modelling photos so she can learn a new pose!
Ireland's Next Flop Model posing aside, why the hell does she think that outfit should be featured? :? She looks like an insert ad in a geriatric gardening magazine.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

proudmama wrote:
Ha, you beat me to it! I was just about to post that photo!

For someone who calls herself a stylist, she really has no style. Her outfit is so monochromatic! Black and gray, so predictable and boring. Yawn. And seriously, rain boots?? The whole outfit is just a complete mess.
Her jeans has an awful color, it looks so washed out, but not like the good washed out, you know what I mean ;)

I actually like the cut of the cardigan, it suits her pretty well, but the color doesn't...

But the rain boots are the cherry on top of the cream... SO bad, why not put some flats on like she always does? At least it would have looked a tiny bit better
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

proudmama wrote:
lol I always thought the "What I Ate" posts were bullshit. In her New Year's Resolutions video she says she's going to eat healthy, yet in the past she's claimed that she always eats healthy. What a liar. I have a feeling she eats those particular items ONLY on Wednesdays and the rest of the time eats crap. I would go mad if I ate the exact same thing every damn day.
Maybe she it's it once a months but takes pictures in different places, so that people wouldn't notice lol
Actually I think the same, she eats "healthY" once a week, but doesn't show the snacks/ bad food they have in between. I couldn't survive with that little food if I was still breastfeeding. I would die from starvation!
nik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nik »

Valentino wrote:
Ireland's Next Flop Model posing aside, why the hell does she think that outfit should be featured? :? She looks like an insert ad in a geriatric gardening magazine.
Obviously she's showing how to color block! Her entire outfit is an odd shade of gray/faded black and her hair, skin, and makeup are all strange shades of orangey beige!
Just a cupcake who found her studmuffin.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

flipflop wrote:I really struggle to watch her as well.
Mostly for me it's all the hand waving, I've never noticed someone moving their hands so much, that along with the rambling, I feel like she is constantly trying to distract her audience from clocking onto the fact that she's is lying.
She a bundle of anxiety, she seems to always start a video apologizing for something that she won't fix anyway. Another sign of self-esteem in the gutter and depression. Her videos are such downers to watch. I don't know if she lies as much, as she comes off terribly nervous, unprepared, uncomfortable. Why doesn't that blind, revolting gnome not see it and get her to a therapist. She's trying to overcompensate for lack of substance, which she has no energy to produce, with over-apologizing, excessive rambling and gestures. It comes off so maniacal--ticking time bomb.

Her outfit is another camouflage attempt, good thing she doesn't get out much, she'd blend into the asphalt and some vehicle would make a garage out of her butt.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
GoriGirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoriGirl »

Kind of sad that she thinks her most fulfilling job was makeup when she did that whole style diet thing for so long. I guess she realizes it didn't turn out as well as it could have. Also interesting wasn't the Estée Lauder counter before jofus? And wasn't he the one who encouraged her to do the Ralph Lauren internship? So none of the past six years have been what she wants? It's just sad.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”