Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:23 pm Guys I am soo sad. My account (exposing_maddie_lambert) has been deleted. I sent a message telling Instagram they made a mistake, but to be honest I doubt they'll reactivate it. There are much worse accounts on instagram that make fun of celebrities and cell them horrible names, that have tens of thousands of followers and never got deleted, yet my account which was only constructive criticism and not hateful in any way got deleted after a few days. I hate her fans so much I've never seen a fanbase so weirdly obsessive about someone. I can only imagine how much they reported my account that it got deleted after not even a week. That account was doing so well too :(
It’s so stupid. You made it very clear that it was constructive criticism. Her fans are so f-ing creepy. They don’t even think straight when it comes to Maddie. I really saw it for myself when commenting back and forth with them. I’m not going to lie when I say that I’ve always found those fan pages so fucking creepy. Like they tell us that we’re the ones who need to get lives, but then they dedicate there time to a whole account to people who wouldn’t even give them a second look in the streets.
Last edited by Frootloops3 on Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

I have gotten into a fight online with a few of Maddie’s minions, and I have to say, I’m pretty sure they all have one brain cell. All of them I’m sure the majority are young teenagers and they some of the most toxic people I have ever met. I’m not going to say any names but one of them is a teen mom who is trying to be a teen mom YouTuber like Maddie, and she thought she knew everything despite being 15. Another was an editing account that made edits for family channels, like Cole and Sav and made some edits of Everly. I also noticed a trend of them deleting their accounts, like the girl who made edits and another one of the Maddie minions. It really shows how young they are.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Frootloops3 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:20 am
arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:23 pm Guys I am soo sad. My account (exposing_maddie_lambert) has been deleted. I sent a message telling Instagram they made a mistake, but to be honest I doubt they'll reactivate it. There are much worse accounts on instagram that make fun of celebrities and cell them horrible names, that have tens of thousands of followers and never got deleted, yet my account which was only constructive criticism and not hateful in any way got deleted after a few days. I hate her fans so much I've never seen a fanbase so weirdly obsessive about someone. I can only imagine how much they reported my account that it got deleted after not even a week. That account was doing so well too :(
It’s so stupid. You made it very clear that it was constructive criticism. Her fans are so f-ing creepy. They don’t even think straight when it comes to Maddie. I really saw it for myself when commenting back and forth with them. I’m not going to lie when I say that I’ve always found those fan pages so fucking creepy. Like they tell us that we’re the ones who need to get lives, but then they dedicate there time to a whole account to people who wouldn’t even give them a second look in the streets.
They all treat her like she’s some kind of royalty. They are the real ones who need to get lives, Maddie has more than a dozen fan accounts dedicated to her and her daughter which I doubt she knows half about. I never got the appeal of entire fan pages to people. Like it’s nice I guess but it kind of feels like they’re worshipping them. I don’t mind fan accounts of fictional characters but real people is where it crosses the line for me.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Morticia Mars wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:36 am
Frootloops3 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:20 am
They all treat her like she’s some kind of royalty. They are the real ones who need to get lives, Maddie has more than a dozen fan accounts dedicated to her and her daughter which I doubt she knows half about. I never got the appeal of entire fan pages to people. Like it’s nice I guess but it kind of feels like they’re worshipping them. I don’t mind fan accounts of fictional characters but real people is where it crosses the line for me.
I remember talking about it with my mom, and she agrees with me about how creepy fan pages are. Especially when they are dedicated to children and toddlers. But even people who are Maddie’s age and older is still weird. Could you be anymore creepier lol?
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Imagine being so close minded and naive that you get a page taken down for posting facts that Maddie has already posted.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Rorygz194 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:43 am Imagine being so close minded and naive that you get a page taken down for posting facts that Maddie has already posted.
Exactly. There are probably way worse hate accounts dedicated to hurting Maddie and berating her but her minions literally take down an account that was intended to help her and give her constructive criticism. Like wth??
KarenRulerOfAll
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KarenRulerOfAll »

I disagree with you guys.

People change and I think they both really matured this past year. Of course, they both still do questionable things (like the Target toy video), but broskis, they're doing their best.

I'm especially proud of Maddie for admitting she was in the wrong and how chill she was about it. I also get the feeling that she's got a crush on Isaac again, but holy heck they most definitely are NOT having sex. She had a plan of all of the things she wanted to say, too.

I don't think Isaac was being fake. That's just the kind of easygoing and friendly person he is.

In my opinion, it's really nice of them to organize Everly a birthday party together. It'll definitely make her happy.

Yeah, Maddie fan accounts creep me out. Those people actually put effort into making edits of a teen girl with her infant daughter?
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

KarenRulerOfAll wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:47 am I disagree with you guys.

People change and I think they both really matured this past year. Of course, they both still do questionable things (like the Target toy video), but broskis, they're doing their best.

I'm especially proud of Maddie for admitting she was in the wrong and how chill she was about it. I also get the feeling that she's got a crush on Isaac again, but holy heck they most definitely are NOT having sex. She had a plan of all of the things she wanted to say, too.

I don't think Isaac was being fake. That's just the kind of easygoing and friendly person he is.

In my opinion, it's really nice of them to organize Everly a birthday party together. It'll definitely make her happy.

Yeah, Maddie fan accounts creep me out. Those people actually put effort into making edits of a teen girl with her infant daughter?
I agree, but I definitely think that as soon as she as gets a new boyfriend, she’s going to get pregnant again. She has made it clear that she wants another baby as soon as she gets into a relationship again, so it’s really likely. I don’t think right away, but you get my drift.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Also I wonder why does everyone excuse Maddie just bc she is a teen mom and is, I quote, “still learning” or “struggling.” I get she’s only 16 and there is no such thing as a perfect mom but why does that mean she can get away with making shitty parenting mistakes? Nobody ever says that about older/adult moms.
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

WednesdayAddams wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:10 am
MorganH87 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:47 pm
WednesdayAddams wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:45 pm Obligatory “long time lurker, first time posting here”, but I had to comment because I didn’t see any one else say anything about it yet. In her video with Isaac she said that her nose piercing was infected. Isn’t the whole reason why the piercers wouldn’t pierce her was because she was breastfeeding and if it got infected it could also be passed into her breast milk? Literally she said in the video of her going to get her piercing she said something along the lines of “Everly’s safety comes first” or whatever and yet she goes and gets her nose pierced anyway and it’s infected because she doesn’t clean it. Idk just seems pretty stupid on her end.

Whoa- I must have missed this.. where does she say that at? Her nose is infected? And she actually admitted it? 😱😱😱😱
She says that right around the 1:50 mark when she’s talking about Curology.
Oh that’s why I missed it, I skipped her little promotion 😂
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

I don’t want to body shame, but you can tell the Starbucks and the chipotle is really getting to Maddie. I think she is decent in the looks department and she definitely isn’t ugly by any means but she is definitely putting on a few pounds.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Has anyone else seen this YT account. I stumbled upon it last night. Thank you to whichever one of you did this. They state at the end that they took info from posts which clearly came from here. Keep up the good work whoever you are!
RadicalFaith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RadicalFaith »

arbriwuriuwbriu wrote:Guys I am soo sad. My account (exposing_maddie_lambert) has been deleted. I sent a message telling Instagram they made a mistake, but to be honest I doubt they'll reactivate it. There are much worse accounts on instagram that make fun of celebrities and cell them horrible names, that have tens of thousands of followers and never got deleted, yet my account which was only constructive criticism and not hateful in any way got deleted after a few days. I hate her fans so much I've never seen a fanbase so weirdly obsessive about someone. I can only imagine how much they reported my account that it got deleted after not even a week. That account was doing so well too :(
I was wondering what had happened to it but sorry to hear that it got deleted which is sad because Maddie's toxic fanbase can't tell the difference between hate and criticism. They probably support censoring free speech and they'll report anyone who dares to question their spoiled princess, even none of the posts and comments section from exposing_maddie_lambert are calling Maddy a slut, threatening her with she should go kill herself or telling her to go hit by a car. They're just so obsessed with defending Maddie's sloppy parenting skills because being a teen mom means she has a free pass to can get away with it. Not that there's only accounts on instagram that make fun of celebrities. There's probably instagram accounts out there that make fun of YouTubers with thousands of followers and that never got deleted either SMH

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

RadicalFaith wrote:
arbriwuriuwbriu wrote:Guys I am soo sad. My account (exposing_maddie_lambert) has been deleted. I sent a message telling Instagram they made a mistake, but to be honest I doubt they'll reactivate it. There are much worse accounts on instagram that make fun of celebrities and cell them horrible names, that have tens of thousands of followers and never got deleted, yet my account which was only constructive criticism and not hateful in any way got deleted after a few days. I hate her fans so much I've never seen a fanbase so weirdly obsessive about someone. I can only imagine how much they reported my account that it got deleted after not even a week. That account was doing so well too :(
I was wondering what had happened to it but sorry to hear that it got deleted which is sad because Maddie's toxic fanbase can't tell the difference between hate and criticism. They probably support censoring free speech and they'll report anyone who dares to question their spoiled princess, even none of the posts and comments section from exposing_maddie_lambert are calling Maddy a slut, threatening her with she should go kill herself or telling her to go hit by a car. They're just so obsessed with defending Maddie's sloppy parenting skills because being a teen mom means she has a free pass to can get away with it. Not that there's only accounts on instagram that make fun of celebrities. There's probably instagram accounts out there that make fun of YouTubers with thousands of followers and that never got deleted either SMH

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
I know, right? Her fans will do everything and anything to defend their princess and get her hater’s accounts shut down. I’ve said this again and I’ll say it once more, there are probably way worse hate accounts dedicated to Maddie who have said much more horrible things, but yet instead of getting those
accounts shut down the Maddie Minions get an account taken down that was intending to help Maddie and give her fair, constructive criticism. Wtf???
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

jayann wrote:Has anyone else seen this YT account. I stumbled upon it last night. Thank you to whichever one of you did this. They state at the end that they took info from posts which clearly came from here. Keep up the good work whoever you are!
I actually found this account when I was scrolling through pictures Maddie was tagged in. I think they support Maddie, but also want her to improve, but I don't know.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

notagossip wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:48 pm
jayann wrote:Has anyone else seen this YT account. I stumbled upon it last night. Thank you to whichever one of you did this. They state at the end that they took info from posts which clearly came from here. Keep up the good work whoever you are!
I actually found this account when I was scrolling through pictures Maddie was tagged in. I think they support Maddie, but also want her to improve, but I don't know.
They said in the video’s bio that they support all the moms they talk about, so I don’t think their a hater. They probably just want Maddie to improve for the better.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

I watched the video and holy hell she is so obnoxious. She really think people owes her something, god why hasn’t this girl been on r/entitledparents yet?
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

jayann wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:56 pm Has anyone else seen this YT account. I stumbled upon it last night. Thank you to whichever one of you did this. They state at the end that they took info from posts which clearly came from here. Keep up the good work whoever you are!
This video really picked out every single thing. My favorite Maddie moment has to be this one:

The woman: Are you breastfeeding at all?

Maddie: Yes

The woman: Okay, did you read the paperwork?

Maddie: no

The woman: *takes off gloves* Okay, I cannot pierce you if you’re breastfeeding.

Maddie: Really?!

How do you not read the paperwork before getting a piercing? Especially if it’s your first one?
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Frootloops3 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:38 pm
jayann wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:56 pm Has anyone else seen this YT account. I stumbled upon it last night. Thank you to whichever one of you did this. They state at the end that they took info from posts which clearly came from here. Keep up the good work whoever you are!
This video really picked out every single thing. My favorite Maddie moment has to be this one:

The woman: Are you breastfeeding at all?

Maddie: Yes

The woman: Okay, did you read the paperwork?

Maddie: no

The woman: *takes off gloves* Okay, I cannot pierce you if you’re breastfeeding.

Maddie: Really?!

How do you not read the paperwork before getting a piercing? Especially if it’s your first one?
They forget the tinder one and a few others, but I still liked it nonetheless. It really nice to see people who actually see how much of a mess Maddie actually is, instead of covering all of her mistakes up and praising her as this amazing mom who can’t make mistakes.
udontneedtoknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by udontneedtoknow »

itsmeKaren wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:20 pm this newest video was a complete waste of time, as always. All I got out if it was Maddie saying that Isaac passed his drug tests with flying colors. but Maddie is the one I seem to recall talking all the shit about Isaac partying...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And didn’t Avie just post something on insta story saying the thing that came into her mind when someone mentioned parties and drugs was Isaac?? They’re so delusional and don’t know when he’s being good and when it’s time to drag him through the mud.

Return to “I-P”