Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

Unread post by dramallama429 »

As much as they say they don’t know the genders, I don’t really believe it. They’ve had so many slip ups calling baby b she. They say they have a habit of saying her and she because they have Emma, but idk I’ve never done that with my kids.
mikanai
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

Unread post by mikanai »

dramallama429 wrote:As much as they say they don’t know the genders, I don’t really believe it. They’ve had so many slip ups calling baby b she. They say they have a habit of saying her and she because they have Emma, but idk I’ve never done that with my kids.
I'm pretty sure they know. And the gender reveal is coming early cause now they have their views high because of the heart defect anyway.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

mikanai wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:52 pm
dramallama429 wrote:As much as they say they don’t know the genders, I don’t really believe it. They’ve had so many slip ups calling baby b she. They say they have a habit of saying her and she because they have Emma, but idk I’ve never done that with my kids.
I'm pretty sure they know. And the gender reveal is coming early cause now they have their views high because of the heart defect anyway.

I think they’ll end up doing one too. Can you imagine the titles 🤦🏼‍♀️
Baby a gender reveal
Baby b gender reveal
Baby a name reveal
Baby b name reveal
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

n427 wrote:
Ld5 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:41 pm
n427 wrote:Are they Vegetarian or Vegan? Is there a reason why they fed Emma such a bland and not really nutritious meal?

I was scratching my head wondering where the protein was on that tray. They’re ruining that kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha thank God I’m not the only one that thought that. If they aren’t going to give her meat then at least give her food that has lots of protein!! Common sense?!
The kid didn't even eat half of what she was given, and Rash was gushing about how much Emma ate compared to usual. What the hell Image
I have a 13 mo who eats more. Berries are just a snack and corn passes through their body without being digested because they don't chew it properly.

On a side note. That title was one of their worst click baits so far: literally 0 new information, but had to put twin and heart in it for the views ImageImageImage

Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Oookarrr »

n427 wrote:Are they Vegetarian or Vegan? Is there a reason why they fed Emma such a bland and not really nutritious meal?
As someone who eats a more vegetarian and vegan diet that’s not vegan or vegetarian. That’s just placing random foods, a vegan and vegetarian diet can be full of protein and colorful and everything that isn’t vegan or vegetarian there’s a replacement for it that tastes just like it! But trashy doesn’t know shit whatsoeverImage She’s probably trying to copy Britny because her child has allergies.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

She said that ‘full’ fridge contains enough food for a month. Whaaat?! There was barely any vegetables in there?! Does food not go off in California?! I highly doubt she got organised and wrote out a menu let alone a shopping list to cover her for the next month. We know miss TypeA personality has cheated on her test to get that score

Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Oookarrr »

Here_2_talk wrote:She said that ‘full’ fridge contains enough food for a month. Whaaat?! There was barely any vegetables in there?! Does food not go off in California?! I highly doubt she got organised and wrote out a menu let alone a shopping list to cover her for the next month. We know miss TypeA personality has cheated on her test to get that score ImageImageImage

I’m just generally curious how that lasts her so long we’re a family of 4 my daughter is 2 and my baby doesn’t eat yet but we literally buy groceries weekly and I would not be able to buy for a whole month because some food would go bad Image

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Here_2_talk wrote:She said that ‘full’ fridge contains enough food for a month. Whaaat?! There was barely any vegetables in there?! Does food not go off in California?! I highly doubt she got organised and wrote out a menu let alone a shopping list to cover her for the next month. We know miss TypeA personality has cheated on her test to get that score ImageImageImage

I believe she said it’ll last til the end of the month ie; the next 5 days...

She said it’s the most full their fridge has EVER been and I’m just like hmm looks like a normal weekly shop for us except we have mostly fresh and unprocessed foods!

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

They are fully kids playing house.

Her freezer had like two things in it. Our freezer is fairly chocka all the time, we could have meals for a month in there up our sleeve. Same with her pantry, it was pretty bare- everything is in containers already - yet she brought new ones?? Budget my arse.

And she said she was going to to the pantry revamp stuff on instagram NOT youtube?? Lazy bitch. Is editing a pantry redo to hard for her??
feelingsnacky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by feelingsnacky »

KarmaViolet wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:09 pm
spicy_dreams wrote:
daisiesemmy wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:16 pm beginning of the recent vlog, she said beau was gross. girl, youre more gross! how you think a dog is gross when you never bathe? its just adding onto her filth anyway
Ugh if Beau is gross it's your own damn fault, R&J. I hate it when people don't wash their dogs often enough. It's disgusting, smells bad, makes the house and furniture smell bad, but most importantly it sucks for the dog. Poor Beau. Be better, you lazy fucks, and TAKE CARE OF THE HELPLESS BEINGS DEPENDING ON YOU.
Tbf, she said Beau was gross because he drooled on her leg in the car.

But besides that, I agree with you.

She’s ok with drool (and whatever else he’s carrying on his fur/paws) on the couch, bed, carpet, etc. But on her leg?! NO WAY!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I honestly think she thinks the church will fill her freezer, cupboards, paint the babies rooms, lay new carpet, etc. And their followers are going to send them diapers, wipes, clothing. They dont need to buy anything because grifting comes so easily to them.

At this point she is so used to getting everything handed to her on a platter. Marriage, car, house, ivf, ivf, ivf.... she has literally never had to work HARD for anything.
feelingsnacky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by feelingsnacky »

Haulnarse wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:36 am They are fully kids playing house.

Her freezer had like two things in it. Our freezer is fairly chocka all the time, we could have meals for a month in there up our sleeve. Same with her pantry, it was pretty bare- everything is in containers already - yet she brought new ones?? Budget my arse.

And she said she was going to to the pantry revamp stuff on instagram NOT youtube?? Lazy bitch. Is editing a pantry redo to hard for her??
This is why she bought new containers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Trashy you need real food!

Your fridge should stocked with healthy foods! Real whole milk (for Emma), eggs, fresh fruits and veggies, meats (chicken, fish, turkey, pork, beef). Emma should be eating one thing out of every food group at every meal. I don’t give two shits what you eat although considering how behind Emma is, you should eat like that too! Taking vitamins is not enough you should get your vitamins from food! Does Emma even take vitamins??? Considering she doesn’t eat anything nutritious, a vitamin wiuld help her! Emma should be eating what you eat. Unless it’s garbage or microwaved chicken casserole.

Obviously your mother never fed you correctly! All you remember is stupid baskets for every holiday! And no... no one does that but you and your mother. We got candy or something special. Not junk from the dollar store!
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

feelingsnacky wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:50 am

Who is that?
Mysticvgo7
Amateur
Amateur

Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

Unread post by Mysticvgo7 »

Dani_465 wrote:

Who is that?
That’s Keren Swanson from KKandBabyJ, aka one of the main people that Rachelle aspires to be. She basically copies almost everything she does and wants to be her best friend. Rachelle even used them as clickbait in the surprising friends and family with twin announcement video, and their actual reaction in the video was subpar tbqh. The only real reason they became “friends” was so Rachelle could teach Keren to make Lightroom Presets (photo editing presets) to sell to her fans that eat up practically everything that she does. Keren is a raging narcissist and I doubt she actually cares to be real friends with Rachelle but Rachelle basically wants to be her more than she wants to be friends with her.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Mysticvgo7 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:39 am
Dani_465 wrote:
Who is that?
That’s Keren Swanson from KKandBabyJ, aka one of the main people that Rachelle aspires to be. She basically copies almost everything she does and wants to be her best friend. Rachelle even used them as clickbait in the surprising friends and family with twin announcement video, and their actual reaction in the video was subpar tbqh. The only real reason they became “friends” was so Rachelle could teach Keren to make Lightroom Presets (photo editing presets) to sell to her fans that eat up practically everything that she does. Keren is a raging narcissist and I doubt she actually cares to be real friends with Rachelle but Rachelle basically wants to be her more than she wants to be friends with her.
Yikes!! I heard about Keren. I didn’t know the backstory. Thanks! Presets must not be too hard to make if trashy can make them.
Mysticvgo7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mysticvgo7 »

Dani_465 wrote:
Mysticvgo7 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:39 am
Dani_465 wrote: Who is that?
Yikes!! I heard about Keren. I didn’t know the backstory. Thanks! Presets must not be too hard to make if trashy can make them.
They’re not super hard but even then the presets that both Rachelle and Keren make are super uglyImage the ones Rachelle makes are overly orange (as we’ve seen with almost every picture she’s posts of Emma where her skin looks as orange as her hair) & the ones that Keren makes are super washed out and grainy.. I feel bad for anyone who’s actually bought them. Rachelle will sell a “pack” of 2 presets for $25, and just one for $15 (way overpriced). & then Keren will sell a pack of minimum 4, maximum 6 for $25. Still overly expensive especially for something digital (imo) but at least she sells more than 2 for $25 like Trashy. Like you can go on Pinterest and get a bunch of mobile presets for free
n427
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by n427 »

Oookarrr wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:12 pm
As someone who eats a more vegetarian and vegan diet that’s not vegan or vegetarian. That’s just placing random foods, a vegan and vegetarian diet can be full of protein and colorful and everything that isn’t vegan or vegetarian there’s a replacement for it that tastes just like it! But trashy doesn’t know shit whatsoeverImage She’s probably trying to copy Britny because her child has allergies.

Totally understand! I didn’t mean for my comment to come off stupid. I just meant is there a reason why they didn’t feed her meat. And I know that there are other ways to get protein other than meat. I even said that in another post.
Lumeaire21
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lumeaire21 »

She did a lot of “research” on it and doesn’t know anything. It’s good that she’s going to a cardiologist, hopefully, a pediatric cardiologist as they know little tiny hearts better than anyone. If her doctor saw something in the anatomy scan that made them refer her for a fetal echo, and it wasn’t a cardiologist looking at it it makes me think that either it’s not as bad and they think they saw something, or it is REALLY bad. Like I said before, it's one of the hardest CHDs to detect in utero.
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

mikanai wrote:
n427 wrote:
Ld5 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:41 pm
I was scratching my head wondering where the protein was on that tray. They’re ruining that kid.

Ha thank God I’m not the only one that thought that. If they aren’t going to give her meat then at least give her food that has lots of protein!! Common sense?!
The kid didn't even eat half of what she was given, and Rash was gushing about how much Emma ate compared to usual. What the hell Image
I have a 13 mo who eats more. Berries are just a snack and corn passes through their body without being digested because they don't chew it properly.

On a side note. That title was one of their worst click baits so far: literally 0 new information, but had to put twin and heart in it for the views ImageImageImage

That was a crappy meal for Emma, I felt bad for the kid. Blackberries and raspberries are very seedy, I haven’t even given them to my 2-year old yet. She may as well give Emma popcorn. The corn is worthless, like someone has already stated. And bread is a quick fill but not a main course. The tray looked like it was prepared for BLW, for a 9-month old.

Agreed on that update being a worthless waste of 13 minutes. I was hoping she would give some more info on the heart condition, but there was nothing new. Just a vet trip and grocery store run that she didn’t bother filming. BTW, her filled fridge was still frighteningly bare. It’s all whole milk (red caps), almond milk and other drinks. What is Rash eating to nourish these babies? Does Emma drink two gallons of whole milk a week, like it’s her primary food source? I know they eat out a lot, but geez. Emma’s not a tiny baby, give her real food. Even frozen dinosaur chicken nuggets, something is better than nothing. FWIW, my son loved dinosaur nuggets and popcorn shrimp at that age.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”