T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Momma2three
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Momma2three »

luxe0780 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:34 pm
Momma2three wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:03 pm
luxe0780 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:30 pm

plug ins aren’t essential oils, they’re synthetic fragrances manufactured from chemicals. they will trigger allergies and make you sick. they’re horrific.

YL is therapeutic grade essential oils, they’re very pure and high grade. i know because i use them too. unlike beastly however, i only really diffuse them so my home smells nice, not expecting them to cure a thyroid disease or think they’ll clean my house or kill germs. essential oils are nice but they have their place. she’s gone off the deep end and has replaced cleaning products and modern medicine with them. she’s an idiot.

it’s a fact of life that some kids are just always sick. i have friends whose kids are always sick. curiously, it’s always those who are the most health conscious and live the “healthy” lifestyle. my kids (thankfully!!) are rarely sick. we eat normal food and although i try to rid our home of chemicals and toxins, i know they’re a part of life to a degree. all things in moderation. her kids don’t eat properly, if they ate normal meals i think they’d be a lot more robust. they’re also exhausted looking. she would do them wonders with decent meals, less screen time and more outdoor time. fresh air does wonders for little
lungs.
My mom bought me a diffuser with peppermint and lavender (I think) oils from Wally World. God love her❤️ Anyways since I’ve started using it I’ve been sneezing constantly. Is this comparable to YL oils/diffusers? I feel like it’s making me sick. I would NEVER rub that on my children or myself...like tjowls does.
i would only diffuse pure essential oils, which are oils derived from plants. they’re pure. anything termed “fragrance oil” or with the word fragrance in it is synthetic. i haven’t heard of wally world (aussie here lol) but if it says essential oil then it’s probably the real
deal. some oils are higher quality than others though. i don’t know if the sneezing is a reaction against the oils (assuming they’re pure). i don’t apply the oils topically on myself and would definitely not put them on my kids. i’m careful what i even diffuse around my kids. she has no idea and i wouldn’t trust what she does one bit. i asked her a while ago whether one of the oil blends was safe to be in contact with as a nursing mom. she just goes “i’ve never had any issues”. luckily i didn’t listen to her and avoided the oil as i did my own research which suggested it’s unsafe for nursing moms. god help me had i listened to her. the risk is, not everyone will be as judicious and do their own homework. i truly hope nobody gets hurt as a result
of her junk science/poor advice. she’s terrible.
Thank you for the advice! I went right away and checked the oils and they do say 100% essential oils, but I’m not sure how authentic that is being that they came from Wally World...which is what I call Walmart! So sorry I should of been more aware not all people call it that. Also I agree with you, I truly hope no one gets hurt, God forbid a baby/child. I think we all agree with you, SHE IS TERRIBLE👎🏻
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by sunshine616 »

I haven't been on here for a while and a whole new thread.

Tiffani is not minimalist...she's a histrionic, borderline personality walking contradiction...buys new all the time...and my favorite the phone jail 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Notice her sister missed Tanner's birthday on her IG account because they were sick.

I used to use YL but am checking out revive but i am in no way an oily mama because we get allergies and I would not want to risk using that around my kids. Actually Thieves, lavender, peppermint and lemon are the only ones that do not seem to bother me. I ordered Joy once and it sent me into a sneezing fit.

Tiffani has not looked well since she was pregnant with Ella. She used to be fuller and fun to watch and ever since she had Ella she has gone down hill...I don't think her body is near healthy enough to carry a 4th child. She looks like she could afford to gain at least 10 lbs if not more.

I really think some fresh air and sunshine would benefit her and her kids.

The video of BBL and her husband was tragic I cried watching it. I wish T.nosy would stop tagging her. I had a friend like Tiff and it drove me nuts. She would always want to get attention off my life and anything that happened to me or anyone else. Being in relationship with people like that is so toxic.

Have a great day everyone.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

It is really creepy how Trashy latches on to other YouTubers and acts like they are BFFs after meeting them once or not even at all. I don't see much connection between Trashy and Bri ever since that stay in Ohio. Its like a fake friendship where they both probably talk shit about each other to their husbands. I think Trashy is jealous of Bri and Myka and she thought she could fly out to Kerens wedding and work out and become new best friends. Now she's all up Brittanis ass. Thirsty much? I don't see many other YouTube moms ever trying to collaborate with her either.
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

In her picture from tanner’s birthday she looks so sick. I didn’t realize how bad the weight loss is. I have a feeling she’s not going to get pregnant at the drop of a hat like she usually does because her body is in starvation mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Momma2three wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:44 am
Momma2three wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:03 pm

My mom bought me a diffuser with peppermint and lavender (I think) oils from Wally World. God love her❤️ Anyways since I’ve started using it I’ve been sneezing constantly. Is this comparable to YL oils/diffusers? I feel like it’s making me sick. I would NEVER rub that on my children or myself...like tjowls does.
i would only diffuse pure essential oils, which are oils derived from plants. they’re pure. anything termed “fragrance oil” or with the word fragrance in it is synthetic. i haven’t heard of wally world (aussie here lol) but if it says essential oil then it’s probably the real
deal. some oils are higher quality than others though. i don’t know if the sneezing is a reaction against the oils (assuming they’re pure). i don’t apply the oils topically on myself and would definitely not put them on my kids. i’m careful what i even diffuse around my kids. she has no idea and i wouldn’t trust what she does one bit. i asked her a while ago whether one of the oil blends was safe to be in contact with as a nursing mom. she just goes “i’ve never had any issues”. luckily i didn’t listen to her and avoided the oil as i did my own research which suggested it’s unsafe for nursing moms. god help me had i listened to her. the risk is, not everyone will be as judicious and do their own homework. i truly hope nobody gets hurt as a result
Thank you for the advice! I went right away and checked the oils and they do say 100% essential oils, but I’m not sure how authentic that is being that they came from Wally World...which is what I call Walmart! So sorry I should of been more aware not all people call it that. Also I agree with you, I truly hope no one gets hurt, God forbid a baby/child. I think we all agree with you, SHE IS TERRIBLE👎🏻
If your oils say 100% essential oils, they should be fine, quality wise. This whole "therapeutic grade" thing is all nonsense that the MLM companies put out in order to justify selling the oils for a ridiculous price. It is also 100% possible that they are making you sneeze. Just because something is "pure" doesn't mean you can't have a reaction to it. It's possible that you're sensitive to the particular ones you're diffusing, and it likely has nothing to do with the fact that you're using oils from Walmart and not young living.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

So the whole “morphing” into Brittani thing is actually a common trait of people with narcissistic personality disorder. It’s how they make themselves more appealing and convincing to the person they are are trying to prey on, basically. Brittani is in the limelight right now and Tiff is all over her like white on rice. It’s so blatantly obvious what she is doing.

Tiff is the last person Britt should be befriending right now. Tiffani’s intentions are not good and have nothing to do with Brittanis well being. I really hope Brittani doesn’t fall for it.

I wonder how long before Tiffani calls Brittani her “bestie”... it’s only a matter of time now.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Sadly, Brittani has been tagging Tiffani right back. And then her comments to Tiffani on her recent post lead me to believe that Trashi has already infiltrated her and they will be “BFFS” before long. But, after learning more about Brittani, it seems she loves the attention just as much as Trashi.

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

And....there will be a dentist video within the month now that someone questioned whether they have gone. Watch

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

What’s the purpose of cooking something in the crockpot just to transfer it to a soup on the stove?!?! Cook it all in one pot on the stove of crockpot. It’s a soup

LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

yeahsureok wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:25 am So the whole “morphing” into Brittani thing is actually a common trait of people with narcissistic personality disorder. It’s how they make themselves more appealing and convincing to the person they are are trying to prey on, basically. Brittani is in the limelight right now and Tiff is all over her like white on rice. It’s so blatantly obvious what she is doing.

Tiff is the last person Britt should be befriending right now. Tiffani’s intentions are not good and have nothing to do with Brittanis well being. I really hope Brittani doesn’t fall for it.

I wonder how long before Tiffani calls Brittani her “bestie”... it’s only a matter of time now.
In all fairness Brittani isn’t all that innocent either. Her intentions from the start of this hasn’t been good. Tiff and Britt are 2 peas in a pod.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

LittleOne912 wrote:
yeahsureok wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:25 am So the whole “morphing” into Brittani thing is actually a common trait of people with narcissistic personality disorder. It’s how they make themselves more appealing and convincing to the person they are are trying to prey on, basically. Brittani is in the limelight right now and Tiff is all over her like white on rice. It’s so blatantly obvious what she is doing.

In all fairness Brittani isn’t all that innocent either. Her intentions from the start of this hasn’t been good. Tiff and Britt are 2 peas in a pod.
Exactly!!

Momma2three
Informer
Informer

ALittleStitious wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:12 am
Momma2three wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:44 am

If your oils say 100% essential oils, they should be fine, quality wise. This whole "therapeutic grade" thing is all nonsense that the MLM companies put out in order to justify selling the oils for a ridiculous price. It is also 100% possible that they are making you sneeze. Just because something is "pure" doesn't mean you can't have a reaction to it. It's possible that you're sensitive to the particular ones you're diffusing, and it likely has nothing to do with the fact that you're using oils from Walmart and not young living.
I think you are right in regards to the particular one I’ve been using causing me to sneeze. It’s lavender. I tried it again this morning and sure enough🤧. Anyways thanks for all the advice, I appreciate it💕 I wont clog this thread up anymore about me.....so back to TIFJOWLS YOU STILL SUCK😜! And I feel horrible thinking maybe her kids are aLlergic to them and she’s turning a blind eye all for the money that’s literally rolling in bc of the use of oils...everywhere and on everything.
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

LittleOne912 wrote:

Can you explain what you mean by this? I’m not really familiar with brittani other than what has been shared about her son.

LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

Tpdcmm wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:49 am
LittleOne912 wrote:

Can you explain what you mean by this? I’m not really familiar with brittani other than what has been shared about her son.

Head over to the Brittani Boren leach thread...there’s just too much to go into on all it. She is a fame whore who has used her son’s death to draw in viewers and money. She also practiced unsafe sleep practices regularly, refuses to acknowledge the cause of death (although it’s pretty obvious) and has the opportunity to use her platform to educate the public. She also comes a crossed cold, fake and a HUGE actress in all this.

Just read the thread on here and you’ll get an idea of who she is and what she is about
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Onchao16 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:59 am And....there will be a dentist video within the month now that someone questioned whether they have gone. Watch

They just posted a pic on IG of all the kids at the dentist 😂
YTmomsRgross333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YTmomsRgross333 »

Sitting here eating lunch and legit almost threw up after seeing Trashi's filthy kids at the dentist now. dragged again after everyone being sick 🤮🤢 this germ spreading foul family i have no words anymore. Get your 1.5 yr old new pants too... they are either summer capris or too short... gross! not cute. the breastfed toothy chucky is out on the loose watch out! guess after all those sweets and snacks those kids eat.. better watch the cavities 😂 and im happy to see ppl are realizing she is totally copying BBL ... its so gross i cant believe it (im intrigued tho by this psychological drama!!!) she totally got those ratty yellow extensions right as the whole BBL story came out. How disturbing how much this mental case copies other women... and doesnt even care how obvious it is!! oh and her aging face cant keep up with her filtered videos/pics... ooompa loompa jowls on fleek 😂 wow those oils really knock out those pesky germs Trashi lolllllll you got your own sisters kid sick .. you friggin pig!!! close your legs you breeding scum... kids and viruses thats all your good at making!!! 🤮🤮🤮
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

h 25 l wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:14 am
Onchao16 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:59 am And....there will be a dentist video within the month now that someone questioned whether they have gone. Watch

They just posted a pic on IG of all the kids at the dentist 😂
Omg😂☠️. Well Tiffy since you obviously read here and have taken our advice 🦷 ....here’s alittle more advice...be a better human, better mom. Love and truly care for the kids you do have. You, of allllll people don’t need another. Oh and stop the lying, cheating and scheming. Get rid of the extensions too. Get off social media for a long while. Enough of the marry me chicken and whip. Bye bye.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Wow. Great job Beastfucks. I gave you a month. You took it a step further and gave it a day. Love that you have to post a photo in response to this thread. How about you stick to those goals and life changes you just made a video about and GET OFF YOUR PHONES. Sad that social media controls your life

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Does anyone know if this is all her kids 1st dental visit? I dont feel like scrolling through her thousands of posts.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

They’re trying really hard for pinkfong to notice em

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”