Cole and Sav: Outnumbered and Outsmarted | Part 4

jlynnxo
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cole and Sav: Outnumbered and Outsmarted | Part 4

Unread post by jlynnxo »

The part that really pissed me off about the whole Richard name is the fact that Savannah kept saying "if he REALLY wanted to use it then I would." He said multiple times that he did want to and she just kept saying "ok but I feel like you don't REALLY want to."

It's clear that he does want to. You're just being selfish. The whole joke in the video about Cole doing whatever she says wasn't funny at all, because it's true.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Plus it just makes sense, it’s been in the family for generations and everyone else has an R middle name too. I hope she concedes and lets that be the middle name.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

jlynnxo wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:56 am The part that really pissed me off about the whole Richard name is the fact that Savannah kept saying "if he REALLY wanted to use it then I would." He said multiple times that he did want to and she just kept saying "ok but I feel like you don't REALLY want to."

It's clear that he does want to. You're just being selfish. The whole joke in the video about Cole doing whatever she says wasn't funny at all, because it's true.
Jeez, it's so petty. I had a really cool middle name picked out for our kid but my husband wanted her middle name to be his grandmother's first name so I just said okay since I got to pick the first name. It's not a battle worth fighting! Honestly I kind of regret using his grandmother's name as her middle name since I've learned a little bit more about his family and don't really want to be associated with them but oh well. :lol:
livmads726
Talker
Talker

Unread post by livmads726 »

PirateWench8 wrote:
scojacar wrote:
PirateWench8 wrote: I watched the video and I’ll tell you what though I can’t stand him I felt really bad for Cole. He said the middle name of Richard has been in his family for several generations. Savannah basically said oh well though he’s not having that middle name. Oh and they’re also having four biological children whether he likes it or not. He said he would be happy with three. Savannah said no we’re having four or five and she wants them all before she’s 30. I never thought I’d say I felt sorry for Cole but I did. He seems to have no right to his own wishes or feelings. He is still quite young and she is rushing him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t even want kids UNTIL I’m 30!

I had my oldest four months before my 33rd Birthday and my youngest 7 months before my 40th. I also didn’t get married until I was almost 32. When I was Cole’s age I was graduating from Penn State. I couldn’t imagine being married and having my third child on the way before the age of 25.

Just wanted to add that I go to penn state lol! Class of 2022!

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

livmads726 wrote:
PirateWench8 wrote:
scojacar wrote: I don’t even want kids UNTIL I’m 30!

I had my oldest four months before my 33rd Birthday and my youngest 7 months before my 40th. I also didn’t get married until I was almost 32. When I was Cole’s age I was graduating from Penn State. I couldn’t imagine being married and having my third child on the way before the age of 25.

Just wanted to add that I go to penn state lol! Class of 2022!

My oldest says he wants to go there. If he does he’ll be the class of 2028.

Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

Frootloops3 wrote:
scojacar wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:06 am
Haulnarse wrote: Theres a teen youtuber who has a baby called Babiee.... another prime example why kids shouldnt have kids

I just learned about Babiee a few weeks ago and lost faith in humanity for awhile there.

Some people really don’t think ahead to their child becoming an adult. I wouldn't blame Babiee if she wants to change her name as soon as she turns 18.
She might end up liking her name. I have a cousin named Sparkle Angelita and she’s now 40, and never even considered changing it Image

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

All these youtube moms need to freaking calm down. They're not even 30, they all have 3 kids or more and they all want more. The only ones I watch who are done having kids are Jesssfam and Chloe&beans and they have 5 and 6 kids.
Savannah saying she wants 5 before she is 30...please tell me what happens to a woman when she is 30? why the rush? are you going to self destroy when you hit 30? Is it the end of the world already?
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yesterday Tommy shared a sweeping declaration of love for his girlfriend, and in the comments someone said “I’m so glad you’re not with Savannah.” to which he replied “omg me too!” Well today he shared a sweet post about Kobe and how he and his grandfather used to watch the games together and someone legit commented “no you’re canceled for saying that about Savannah. Delete your page, delete yourself.”

Thankfully more people put her in her place than encouraged it but yikes. I’ll probably keep saying this, but I don’t know how Savannah and Cole are okay with this.

On another note, I’m living for the subtle shade Tommy threw by comparing the Labrants and the fans to the Truman show.
ajulesa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajulesa »

strikeaposie wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:53 pm Yesterday Tommy shared a sweeping declaration of love for his girlfriend, and in the comments someone said “I’m so glad you’re not with Savannah.” to which he replied “omg me too!” Well today he shared a sweet post about Kobe and how he and his grandfather used to watch the games together and someone legit commented “no you’re canceled for saying that about Savannah. Delete your page, delete yourself.”

Thankfully more people put her in her place than encouraged it but yikes. I’ll probably keep saying this, but I don’t know how Savannah and Cole are okay with this.

On another note, I’m living for the subtle shade Tommy threw by comparing the Labrants and the fans to the Truman show.
Cole and Sav have really screwed Tommy over with the way they portrayed him (and in turn screwed over Everleigh.) I think this is the first Q&A they've done where Tommy didn't get a mention. Hallelujah, finally! Do I think he's a saint? No. Do I think he deserves the narrative these immature LaBrats gave him - definitely not. If Cole and Sav had any decency they would address this to their fans saying that they shouldn't hate on Tommy, Everleigh's father but they wont.

I decided to check up on how Sav broke up with Tommy after getting with Cole after 5 days of meeting. She broke up with him by text. Going a bit Taylor Swift, while she was at it. Text, to the father of your child. You were 23, not 15, I just can't even with these people.

Loved the Truman Show comment.

tommy.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kellyannat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellyannat »

PirateWench8 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:38 am
Boymomma123 wrote:
Justheretogossip wrote:I know we’ve been here before but seriously Posie is a terrible name. I mean it’s kinda cute when you are talking about a baby/young child but an adult or even a teenager in school?? How embarrassing... imagine being 35 years old and your name Posie. I won’t be surprised if she goes by her middle name at some point.
It really is mind boggling that they went with a name like Posie. Everleigh is not much better in my opinion but at least she can shorten hers and go by that. I don't know why they didn't just name her Rose/Rosie and call her Posie. There are so many options like Rosalie, Rosalind, Rosemary, at least with a name like that they kid would have options.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I won’t criticize what someone else names their child. I get criticized for naming my second son Tristen and my youngest daughter Elissa. My daughter is named Elissa Jane after both of her grandmothers Elissa is a variant of Elizabeth which was my mother’s name and Jane was my mother-in-law. It hurts our feelings like you wouldn’t believe when people criticize our daughter’s name. Both of our mothers passed away shortly before she was born. She is the only one of our five children who didn’t know her grandmothers. She is named in honor of them and is always smiling like my mother was and is every bit as sweet as her nana was. She’s aptly named.

Your children have beautiful names with a sweet back story to them. Here’s the difference and my problem with these youtube parents. There was no sweet story behind Posey. I don’t think the nickname story Savannah gave was a sweet story. These YouTubers are naming their children these names for views. The name posie is gonna bring in more viewers than a name like Rosie, the one girl who names her child babiee is insane. I understand being original. I like the names kyler and mad have for Houslton, Tatum and Oakley. They are cute names without being over the top. The kardashians kids are another example of using your children names to give them attention in return giving you attention. There is no reason to name a child north,saint,dream, stormi, psalm. I do like the names Chicago, Mason, Penelope, Reign.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Kellyannat wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:15 am
Boymomma123 wrote:It really is mind boggling that they went with a name like Posie. Everleigh is not much better in my opinion but at least she can shorten hers and go by that. I don't know why they didn't just name her Rose/Rosie and call her Posie. There are so many options like Rosalie, Rosalind, Rosemary, at least with a name like that they kid would have options.

I won’t criticize what someone else names their child. I get criticized for naming my second son Tristen and my youngest daughter Elissa. My daughter is named Elissa Jane after both of her grandmothers Elissa is a variant of Elizabeth which was my mother’s name and Jane was my mother-in-law. It hurts our feelings like you wouldn’t believe when people criticize our daughter’s name. Both of our mothers passed away shortly before she was born. She is the only one of our five children who didn’t know her grandmothers. She is named in honor of them and is always smiling like my mother was and is every bit as sweet as her nana was. She’s aptly named.

Your children have beautiful names with a sweet back story to them. Here’s the difference and my problem with these youtube parents. There was no sweet story behind Posey. I don’t think the nickname story Savannah gave was a sweet story. These YouTubers are naming their children these names for views. The name posie is gonna bring in more viewers than a name like Rosie, the one girl who names her child babiee is insane. I understand being original. I like the names kyler and mad have for Houslton, Tatum and Oakley. They are cute names without being over the top. The kardashians kids are another example of using your children names to give them attention in return giving you attention. There is no reason to name a child north,saint,dream, stormi, psalm. I do like the names Chicago, Mason, Penelope, Reign.
Off topic, but when Khloe gave birth I saw a head line that read "Khloe Kardashian gave birth amid drama..." and I legit thought she named her baby Amid Drama for a few minutes before I caught on. :lol: :lol:
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ajulesa wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:41 am
strikeaposie wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:53 pm Yesterday Tommy shared a sweeping declaration of love for his girlfriend, and in the comments someone said “I’m so glad you’re not with Savannah.” to which he replied “omg me too!” Well today he shared a sweet post about Kobe and how he and his grandfather used to watch the games together and someone legit commented “no you’re canceled for saying that about Savannah. Delete your page, delete yourself.”

Cole and Sav have really screwed Tommy over with the way they portrayed him (and in turn screwed over Everleigh.) I think this is the first Q&A they've done where Tommy didn't get a mention. Hallelujah, finally! Do I think he's a saint? No. Do I think he deserves the narrative these immature LaBrats gave him - definitely not. If Cole and Sav had any decency they would address this to their fans saying that they shouldn't hate on Tommy, Everleigh's father but they wont.

I decided to check up on how Sav broke up with Tommy after getting with Cole after 5 days of meeting. She broke up with him by text. Going a bit Taylor Swift, while she was at it. Text, to the father of your child. You were 23, not 15, I just can't even with these people.

Loved the Truman Show comment.

tommy.JPG
I wouldn't even want my teenage stepdaughter to end a relationship like that. I cannot believe that so many adults were involved in the writing of this story and so many adults felt it was okay to tell the story this way when they know their audience is juvenile. I guess that's what happens when your focus is the money and not how you're influencing.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Haulnarse wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:35 am
sezzajaydee wrote:
Justheretogossip wrote:I know we’ve been here before but seriously Posie is a terrible name. I mean it’s kinda cute when you are talking about a baby/young child but an adult or even a teenager in school?? How embarrassing... imagine being 35 years old and your name Posie. I won’t be surprised if she goes by her middle name at some point.
There’s an Australian YouTube family whose youngest son is called Disco and the baby girl is called Charm.
Disco’s full name is Disco Baz O Norris.

The kids were picking names and came up with the stupidest shit. Milky, Baby, Sinky. The parents weren’t any better. The mum liked Boss or Baby and the dad wanted Rave.
Theres a teen youtuber who has a baby called Babiee.... another prime example why kids shouldnt have kids

Omg I’ve seen her 14 and pregnant video. I honestly think she planned on having a kid that young so she could get into YouTube. She says in the video that her and her friend were at the pharmacy and decided to get a pregnancy test “for fun” and that she didn’t have any symptoms until she took the test and it was positive. Like WHAT? You had NO symptoms? Not even a missed period? Who takes a pregnancy test for fun?? And at 14..

About half way through the video her daughter wakes up and she just ignores her the entire time so she can finish telling her story. What a garbage person, honestly.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Kind of sad for the girls that they’re having a boy. I just know that this baby is going to be Coles new favourite.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Baby Views needs to be Cole’s favourite because he won’t be Savannah or her mother’s.

I haven’t watched the name video yet but a snippet popped up on Instagram. He really does want to use Richard. She’s a selfish twit. The kid is going to have some horrible trendy name that belongs to a pedigree dog instead.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Kellyannat wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:15 am
Boymomma123 wrote:It really is mind boggling that they went with a name like Posie. Everleigh is not much better in my opinion but at least she can shorten hers and go by that. I don't know why they didn't just name her Rose/Rosie and call her Posie. There are so many options like Rosalie, Rosalind, Rosemary, at least with a name like that they kid would have options.

I think Halston, Taytum and Oakley are kind of stupid names. Like it’s cute on little kids but not on adults. Sorry but I can’t imagine teenagers or adults with those names.
I honestly hope Cole and Sav don’t name their son something stupid like Posie or Everleigh, but knowing them it’s unfortunately very likely.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The rapper TI named one of his sons Messiah Yamajesty.
Some people just don't think.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

lmmomSD wrote:The rapper TI named one of his sons Messiah Yamajesty.
Some people just don't think.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Shhhh, don’t give them any ideas

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

In the newest vlog Savannah said that they were doing a Justin Beiber dance to try to get noticed by the Beibs, but Cole said "I mean, I'm not they are." Like he doesn't remember posting the stories about having the same Pokemon cards as Justin Beiber. He's so pathetic, using a child who isn't even is to try to get noticed on Instagram by celebrities.

Cole also said that Everleigh told him he couldn't film at the dance so that he would only be filming bits and pieces. They're really going to push this poor girl away.
ajulesa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajulesa »

strikeaposie wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:46 am In the newest vlog Savannah said that they were doing a Justin Beiber dance to try to get noticed by the Beibs, but Cole said "I mean, I'm not they are." Like he doesn't remember posting the stories about having the same Pokemon cards as Justin Beiber. He's so pathetic, using a child who isn't even is to try to get noticed on Instagram by celebrities.

Cole also said that Everleigh told him he couldn't film at the dance so that he would only be filming bits and pieces. They're really going to push this poor girl away.
Plus he's the man who tried to get Justin Bieber's ex Selena to go to the prom with him. Or at least found a bit of fame by doing the video asking her. Ugh.

Two people who have no responsibilities putting pressure on a 7 year old who has school, dance and whatever else they decide to throw at her. I hope they're saving their money as I hope she sues them when she gets older.

Return to “Cole and Sav”