T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by begenos1 »

kristieanne87 wrote:This kid is ugly.
Her hair is ugly.
This dress if FUGLY and too damn big! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 080905.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I don’t like talking about kids looks but I agree lol

I think the boys are cute but Elle-Luh is not cute at all. :/ she’s like an odd mix of T-Pity and C-Tiny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Onchao16
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Onchao16 »

It’s obvious that party really was for Ella. Tanner could have cared less about the Baby Shark stuff. And do they even realize that Baby Shark craze is kinda over? Nope, because they shove it down Ella’s throat in hopes of PinkFong to notice. And her mom misses the party due to a sinus infection? Okay. Plus, where are Chris’s parents?

BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

No disrespect ot Brittini and her loss, however I did think it was strange she was posting on her social media selfies of herself crying on the hospital floor and stuff after her child passed...My phone would be the LAST thing i would be touching in those moments.
Tiffani cant not have a 4th child Its not going to help her at all. She does realize they get older right? harder to raise. 4 is streching it for 2 parents who dont work real jobs.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Chris says he liked Ellas party better of course and then later on tells her she was the star of the show or whatever this was definitely for Ella why not do a spider man party for a little boy? Baby shark is for babies. Also maybe her family is realizing they can’t be around them or they get sick and that greasy hair omg how could she even let Chris vlog her

CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

begenos1 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:18 am They’re trying really hard for pinkfong to notice em Image

That's the first thing I thought too, then I wondered if they would get noticed with an injunction to stop using copywritten material?

No idea if BabyShark has been copywritten - but if they didn't they are sorry now, they could have made a bundle
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Gossipgurl wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:54 am Does anyone know if this is all her kids 1st dental visit? I dont feel like scrolling through her thousands of posts.
Yep. I don't know for sure, but the fact that as soon as I said have they ever been and she is there straight away makes me think she might have only JUST realized kids need to visit the dentist. #babysfirsttriptothedentist should include the boys, too. I would love to hear what the dentist has to say, let's see if she decides they can't have juice anymore or something. Now it's a fine line between, giving them whatever snacks they want to keep them quiet and their teeth being filled with holes someone has to pay to fix. From what I recall reading in the past about first teeth, some people think they don't matter because they fall out. I wouldn't be surprised if Fake Nurse Tiffani thinks this.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

BlondeQueen96 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:15 pm No disrespect ot Brittini and her loss, however I did think it was strange she was posting on her social media selfies of herself crying on the hospital floor and stuff after her child passed...My phone would be the LAST thing i would be touching in those moments.
Tiffani cant not have a 4th child Its not going to help her at all. She does realize they get older right? harder to raise. 4 is streching it for 2 parents who dont work real jobs.
I don't know what I would do, but when bad things happen in my life, I confide in a couple of friends. There is no need to get the world to know my business.

I can't remember which Duggar kid it was, but one of them or their wives, had a stillbirth last year and they posted photos that I thought were inappropriate. They even tagged it #20weeks or #20weekspregnant or something. It was sickening. Some people said they are allowed to grieve in private and their fans came charging in to attack people saying it. Then another of the Duggar kids posted a coffin from another baby's funeral. I think it was a family friends baby that died and here this Duggar kid is posting the funeral.

There seems to be nothing too outrageous to share, too private, too personal.
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

The music in her Sunday video was the most god awful thing I’ve ever heard.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

Onchao16 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:59 am And....there will be a dentist video within the month now that someone questioned whether they have gone. Watch

she’s taken all 3, it’s on her stories now.

which makes me think she’s never taken the older 2. if she had, there’d be no need to take all 3 of them in one go. it’s obvious carter and tanner have never been and so she’s doing them plus ella all in the same visit.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

begenos1 wrote:
Her hair is ugly.
This dress if FUGLY and too damn big! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 080905.jpg[/IMG]

I think the boys are cute but Elle-Luh is not cute at all. :/ she’s like an odd mix of T-Pity and C-Tiny

El-as Image looks are because her forehead is huge (girlfriend is gunna need bangs) and her eye brows sit on her eye lids.

They all look like bug eyed weirdos.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

thisisgold21 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:41 pm
begenos1 wrote:
Her hair is ugly.
This dress if FUGLY and too damn big! [IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-

El-as Image looks are because her forehead is huge (girlfriend is gunna need bangs) and her eye brows sit on her eye lids.

They all look like bug eyed weirdos.

I’m sorry but sometimes when the angle is
just right and emphasizes the eye, reminds
me of Sloth from The Goonies.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:38 pm
Onchao16 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:59 am And....there will be a dentist video within the month now that someone questioned whether they have gone. Watch

she’s taken all 3, it’s on her stories now.

which makes me think she’s never taken the older 2. if she had, there’d be no need to take all 3 of them in one go. it’s obvious carter and tanner have never been and so she’s doing them plus ella all in the same visit.
I can see the benefit of getting them all done at once, but I definitely think it's all of their first trip.

We say get the boys in activities, she gets the boys in activities.
We question whether they have been to the dentist, she takes them to the dentist.

If only they would listen about dismantling the bunk beds.
Does she read books to them? Didn't she say she didn't have the time at some point?
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Is anyone else following the Cullen and Katie debt series? They just said they write off haircuts etc. as business expenses

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They couldn’t have done Bat Man that they love and
dress up for Halloween as a party theme. I was always
suspicious this was not a theme that he wanted.
She probably found the decorations and the cake first
then asked him you want Baby Shark? And of course he
thought right now and said yes.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Holy crap... sorry for posting again watch Cullen and Katie our debt disaster-we owe 57,000 in one category video and all your questions will be answered about the beastons new car new everything! They are using all this shit as tax write offs... wanna know why she gets a nespresso and posts her whip cream on coffee on insta all day long it’s probably because the coffee machine is a business expense to her!

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just wanna let everyone know I thought it was nice they
had a balloon montage dedicated to her hair. Doo doo.💩

How can a bday party be so boring. I have to take breaks
as usual watching this doo doo.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:09 pm Holy crap... sorry for posting again watch Cullen and Katie our debt disaster-we owe 57,000 in one category video and all your questions will be answered about the beastons new car new everything! They are using all this shit as tax write offs... wanna know why she gets a nespresso and posts her whip cream on coffee on insta all day long it’s probably because the coffee machine is a business expense to her!

Someone on here guessed that tax theory couple days ago. Whoever that was good job.
Last edited by AryaStark on Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

AryaStark wrote:Just wanna let everyone know I thought it was nice they
had a balloon montage dedicated to her hair. Doo doo.Image

How can a bday party be so boring. I have to take breaks
as usual watching this doo doo.
I thought the same thing Image without the music he added to the video the birthday party looked so boring

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

I dont like talking badly about kids either but I have to agree with most of you in here. Ella is just not that cute in my opinion. I just don't see it. She was kind of cute as a baby but now shes looking more and more bug eyed and like Trashy. It would also help if Trashy didn't shove her down people's throats. We all love our kids and think our kids are adorable but she has more than Ella and whenever she posts tons of pics of Ella in a row it just takes any slight cuteness away.
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

Salamisammich wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:02 pm Is anyone else following the Cullen and Katie debt series? They just said they write off haircuts etc. as business expenses

I was an office manager for 7 years and the place got audited and shut down because of stuff like this. Give it time - if enough people put in complaints an audit will be done. And whomever their accountant is doing the books will also be eaten alive by the IRS. It eventually comes back to hurt them- may not be today but it will happen eventually. I could write a book on the things the owner of my company was writing off- strip clubs as marketing, trips to his hometown, etc

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”