T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by RealityBites »

Poor Tanner can't even have his birthday be about him without focusing on Ella the whole time. Freaking gag me. I just want to slap the Beasts in the face and tell them to wake the hell up and focus on Tanner for once and stop thinking their dancing monkey Ella should be "the star of the show" She ALWAYS is!!! Let your other kid feel important for once!!!! God I can't stand these idiots.

Also Trash Bag Beaston is looking horrible AF. What is with the brown under eye circles and those jowls damn get that shit fixed with your stolen charity money!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by AryaStark »

LittleOne912 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:29 pm
Salamisammich wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:02 pm Is anyone else following the Cullen and Katie debt series? They just said they write off haircuts etc. as business expenses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was an office manager for 7 years and the place got audited and shut down because of stuff like this. Give it time - if enough people put in complaints an audit will be done. And whomever their accountant is doing the books will also be eaten alive by the IRS. It eventually comes back to hurt them- may not be today but it will happen eventually. I could write a book on the things the owner of my company was writing off- strip clubs as marketing, trips to his hometown, etc
Thank you was thinking the exact same thing give it
time. Strip clubs— lmao.
IRS is everywhere they’ll get wind of it some
year.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

First of all, was this a wake or a bday party?
-Eighty percent of the vlog was dumb and dumber and El la.
-The costumes were to again put the spotlight on them and
NOT Tanner. He alone should have had a costume.
-Those kids were VERY well behaved for nothing to do and it
being boring.
-Pinata(Shrimp) and that was the only activity? No games or
toys laying around.
-Tanner was so uninterested at one point he went to his toys upstairs during the party.
-Adults standing around awkward no one engaging them
or having them relax and sit somewhere.(called being a host)
-Because it rained they gave up or, they are such narcissists
they couldn’t tell it would be a flop.
-It is obvious now why majority of the family stayed home.

If I took time out of my busy Saturday to take my kid to this
funeral with balloons I would be pissed off.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

RealityBites wrote:I dont like talking badly about kids either but I have to agree with most of you in here. Ella is just not that cute in my opinion. I just don't see it. She was kind of cute as a baby but now shes looking more and more bug eyed and like Trashy. It would also help if Trashy didn't shove her down people's throats. We all love our kids and think our kids are adorable but she has more than Ella and whenever she posts tons of pics of Ella in a row it just takes any slight cuteness away.
Love these types of comments. Sounds very much like “I’m not racist, but.......”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Well Elle-Luh’s birthday party was boring AF.

Everly_pile_of_sugar
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Everly_pile_of_sugar »

This is my first post on this website. I just wanted to add that i hate tiffani but not as much as i hate her creepy husband. Tanner's birthday vlog was full of Ella. Even the end of the vlog when chris watts* (*because i'm certain he will one day snap and kill his family) and tiff were in bed they said the party was ella's dream. Great, so glad tanner's birthday was favorite child's dream. I hope when she gets pregnant, she has twin boys. I used to really like her but her OBVIOUS favoritism to ella is sickening. Get a job, chris. Living off your wife isn't a good look.
Everly_pile_of_sugar
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Everly_pile_of_sugar »

This is my first post on this website. I just wanted to add that i hate tiffani but not as much as i hate her creepy husband. Tanner's birthday vlog was full of Ella. Even the end of the vlog when chris watts* (*because i'm certain he will one day snap and kill his family) and tiff were in bed they said the party was ella's dream. Great, so glad tanner's birthday was favorite child's dream. I hope when she gets pregnant, she has twin boys. I used to really like her but her OBVIOUS favoritism to ella is sickening. Get a job, chris. Living off your wife isn't a good look.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Everly_pile_of_sugar wrote:This is my first post on this website. I just wanted to add that i hate tiffani but not as much as i hate her creepy husband. Tanner's birthday vlog was full of Ella. Even the end of the vlog when chris watts* (*because i'm certain he will one day snap and kill his family) and tiff were in bed they said the party was ella's dream. Great, so glad tanner's birthday was favorite child's dream. I hope when she gets pregnant, she has twin boys. I used to really like her but her OBVIOUS favoritism to ella is sickening. Get a job, chris. Living off your wife isn't a good look.
Welcome! I love when we get another person who’s eyes have been opened lol

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

I don't believe in traditional karma, in the sense I don't think the universe will punish them. But I think her actions will cause consequences. If they think they are getting away with this, they are foolish. Once the IRS audits them, they can do prior years as well. To think they are smarter than the gov. is a joke.

Treat people like crap, they won't hang out with you.

Treat your children like shit? Kiss them goodbye because not everyone is going to forgive their parents for being locked in their rooms, exploited on the internet, all the weird food things, the favoritism, she is messing them up forever.

She is digging her own grave, she is like Icarus. Look what happens when you fly too close to the sun.

#ditlofaprisoninmate Good luck in there Tiffi
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Salamisammich wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:02 pm Is anyone else following the Cullen and Katie debt series? They just said they write off haircuts etc. as business expenses

I was an office manager for 7 years and the place got audited and shut down because of stuff like this. Give it time - if enough people put in complaints an audit will be done. And whomever their accountant is doing the books will also be eaten alive by the IRS. It eventually comes back to hurt them- may not be today but it will happen eventually. I could write a book on the things the owner of my company was writing off- strip clubs as marketing, trips to his hometown, etc

I worked for a woman that paid for her daughter's $20,000 wedding dress out of the company checkbook, then demanded I expense it out as office supplies.

She was Mormon.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Ohnonotme wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:58 pm
RealityBites wrote:I dont like talking badly about kids either but I have to agree with most of you in here. Ella is just not that cute in my opinion. I just don't see it. She was kind of cute as a baby but now shes looking more and more bug eyed and like Trashy. It would also help if Trashy didn't shove her down people's throats. We all love our kids and think our kids are adorable but she has more than Ella and whenever she posts tons of pics of Ella in a row it just takes any slight cuteness away.
Love these types of comments. Sounds very much like “I’m not racist, but.......”.

can you not? Your user name is so freaking Fitting.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by scojacar »

Omg now I WOULD watch a reality show of Tiff in prison

Scammer in the Slammer: The Tiffani Beaston Story

Last edited by scojacar on Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

thisisgold21 wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:58 pm

can you not? Your user name is so freaking Fitting.
Pity I can’t same the same about yours. Sorry Image.

YTmomsRgross333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YTmomsRgross333 »

September 2019 ... got free bday decor from sponsored ad from Zazzle .... Forgotten Child gets bottom of barrel again. Baby Shark is not popular anymore. Trashi you suck!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

YTmomsRgross333 wrote:September 2019 ... got free bday decor from sponsored ad from Zazzle .... Forgotten Child gets bottom of barrel again. Baby Shark is not popular anymore. Trashi you suck!
Get out! What’s the picture I can’t see it? Is it showing she got free decor!?

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

scojacar wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:14 pm Omg now I WOULD watch a reality show of Tiff in prison ImageImageImage

Scammer in the Slammer: The Tiffani Beaston Story

I laughed so hard at your comment!!
Please put this as a thread suggestion next time-
Scammer who deserves to be in the slammer. lol
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Tanners whole 3rd birthday video was about Ella.

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

CrankyPants wrote:

I worked for a woman that paid for her daughter's $20,000 wedding dress out of the company checkbook, then demanded I expense it out as office supplies.

She was Mormon.
Whoa, WTF does being Mormon or Christian or Jewish, etc., have to do with embezzlement??? I really find that statement offensive. It's like saying it's a White or Black thing.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jazieg wrote:
CrankyPants wrote:

She was Mormon.
Whoa, WTF does being Mormon or Christian or Jewish, etc., have to do with embezzlement??? I really find that statement offensive. It's like saying it's a White or Black thing.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Lol I read it very quickly and thought it said moron

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

So she's possibly sick with the flu .. hasnt seen a doctor .. is "terrified" to take theraflu.. the light from the phone screen hurts her eyes yet she has been online for hours reposting other people's stories...

🙄🙄 time to turn on the dramatics.. she didnt get enough attention at her kids bday party so today is her special day

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”