Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

Unread post by Dani_465 »

spicy_dreams wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:05 pm
Dani_465 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:30 pm
spicy_dreams wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:55 pm
[/]
IF he is staying up "half the night" playing video games then yes I totally agree, obviously this won't help him feel less tired. But we don't know that he does that, and I never want to just speculate and then judge based on that speculation. All we've seen is him playing video games during the day, which imo is not the right time of day either when he has a kid. He should just play in the evenings after Emma goes down and go to bed early. Or while she's napping. Though obviously they don't film after late, so there's no way to know if he stays up half the night playing shit. He could be, I'm not saying he isn't, I'm just saying we don't actually know that he does.

And Rachelle is probably repulsed by the idea of having USED books lmao. If the bitch can't sit in a clean "used" bathtub, I doubt she'd wanna touch a library book.
(I probably jacked up the quotes... I just didn’t want a book
Of quotes lol)

Anywho... i remember justine talking about his video gaming and telling people to join him. If I remember correctly he said he would be online 10/11 pm PST ish. This was in a video last Spring/Summer. Maybe not half the night... but seeing as he has classes and a toddler that is late and I doubt he’s on for an hour.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Dani_465 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:39 pm
spicy_dreams wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:05 pm
Dani_465 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:30 pm

IF he is staying up "half the night" playing video games then yes I totally agree, obviously this won't help him feel less tired. But we don't know that he does that, and I never want to just speculate and then judge based on that speculation. All we've seen is him playing video games during the day, which imo is not the right time of day either when he has a kid. He should just play in the evenings after Emma goes down and go to bed early. Or while she's napping. Though obviously they don't film after late, so there's no way to know if he stays up half the night playing shit. He could be, I'm not saying he isn't, I'm just saying we don't actually know that he does.

And Rachelle is probably repulsed by the idea of having USED books lmao. If the bitch can't sit in a clean "used" bathtub, I doubt she'd wanna touch a library book.
(I probably jacked up the quotes... I just didn’t want a book
Of quotes lol)

Anywho... i remember justine talking about his video gaming and telling people to join him. If I remember correctly he said he would be online 10/11 pm PST ish. This was in a video last Spring/Summer. Maybe not half the night... but seeing as he has classes and a toddler that is late and I doubt he’s on for an hour.
They said recently he hasn't done that for a long time, so there's that.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Viability for a singleton is 24 weeks, is it the same for twins? Id have thought twins would need slightly longer to be viable?
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

They probably want to delay the sleep study until after the twins are born so they have something to vlog about and get views. Imagine the title "father of TWINS diagnosed with sleep apnea"

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

I would highly doubt he has aponea causing his sleep issues. At a guess he is showing classic depression symptoms. He is lazy, he sleeps during the day, eats shit, isnt active, probably drinks too much and spends hours a day gaming.

1. Get your body into a regular sleep pattern, go to bed early enough 8-9pm for a while. Stay in bed until 6-7-8am, only get up to pee. Dont touch your phone, if you need to wind down - read a book for half an hour in bed.

2. Eat three meals a day - breakfast, lunch and tea - at appropriate times.

3. Drink plenty of water - 1-2litres a day

4. Limit alcohol intake

5. Be active even if its chucking emma in the stroller, beau on the lead and walk for 30 minutes. Joining a gym would be so beneficial for him - im guessing his campus has a gym complex? 30 mins a day to listen to music and exercise.

6. Limit gaming - it shouldn’t be a daily thing if you dont have your life in order.

7. Dont sleep during the day - whatever your feeling, stay up until an appropriate bed time.

And after all of that, if your toddler/baby isnt sleeping through the night, that should be the responsibility of the non working/studying parent. Yes im old school, but if my husband is expected to get up and go work 10-11 hour day or studying and working - then the toddler/baby falls on me.

If things get really bad then the other parent can step in. Emma should be rashs responsibly in the night (and no i dont care that shes 100 weeks pregnant with twins). They should have had their life in order before being impregnated again.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

Haulnarse wrote:I would highly doubt he has aponea causing his sleep issues. At a guess he is showing classic depression symptoms. He is lazy, he sleeps during the day, eats shit, isnt active, probably drinks too much and spends hours a day gaming.

1. Get your body into a regular sleep pattern, go to bed early enough 8-9pm for a while. Stay in bed until 6-7-8am, only get up to pee. Dont touch your phone, if you need to wind down - read a book for half an hour in bed.

2. Eat three meals a day - breakfast, lunch and tea - at appropriate times.

3. Drink plenty of water - 1-2litres a day

4. Limit alcohol intake

5. Be active even if its chucking emma in the stroller, beau on the lead and walk for 30 minutes. Joining a gym would be so beneficial for him - im guessing his campus has a gym complex? 30 mins a day to listen to music and exercise.

6. Limit gaming - it shouldn’t be a daily thing if you dont have your life in order.

7. Dont sleep during the day - whatever your feeling, stay up until an appropriate bed time.

And after all of that, if your toddler/baby isnt sleeping through the night, that should be the responsibility of the non working/studying parent. Yes im old school, but if my husband is expected to get up and go work 10-11 hour day or studying and working - then the toddler/baby falls on me.

If things get really bad then the other parent can step in. Emma should be rashs responsibly in the night (and no i dont care that shes 100 weeks pregnant with twins). They should have had their life in order before being impregnated again.
The working/studying parent? Justin is taking acting classes just to say he goes to school for the $$$....
My husband works sometimes up to 80 hours a week and is pursuing his doctorate, but he will still gladly get up and help me with the babies at night. Whenever I tell him to go back to sleep since he works, he always tells me his day job is not a reason for him to be excused as a parent. Emma is just as Justin's child as she is Rachelle's. Sometimes parents that actually get up to tend to their kids don't have the luxury of staying in bed just to stay in bed either.
Gaming isn't really sign that your life isn't in order either. My husband and I are pretty happy and active, and I'd consider us gamers. The difference is that Justin and Rachelle are just lazy pieces of shit. Lol
Def agree they should have had their life in order before getting pregnant again. I personally think they should have stopped with Emma since their genes are clearly producing faulty babies 3/4 of not all the time since Baby A is up in the air.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Everly_pile_of_sugar
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Everly_pile_of_sugar »

Haulnarse wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:13 pm Viability for a singleton is 24 weeks, is it the same for twins? Id have thought twins would need slightly longer to be viable?
Viability for twins is 23-24 weeks but the survival rate is very low. Like 50% it gets to like 90% at 27. But twins and singletons grow at the same rate during the first few months.
Rosebud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rosebud »

In the last vlog she says "it was your brother or sister, Whichever is one's up high". They literally know what they are having, I already thought it was weird the way she said to Justin on the phone when telling him about baby's condition "oh, and it's baby B..." knowing the camera was rolling, it was said very intentionally like that and felt like had it been a private conversation between them two she'd have said "oh, and it's the baby girl" or whatever name they have for her.They know they're having one of each guys, 100%!

I'm calling it now: baby A is a boy and baby B is a girl.
Yourmomgoes2college
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Yourmomgoes2college »

Rosebud wrote:In the last vlog she says "it was your brother or sister, Whichever is one's up high". They literally know what they are having, I already thought it was weird the way she said to Justin on the phone when telling him about baby's condition "oh, and it's baby B..." knowing the camera was rolling, it was said very intentionally like that and felt like had it been a private conversation between them two she'd have said "oh, and it's the baby girl" or whatever name they have for her.They know they're having one of each guys, 100%!

I'm calling it now: baby A is a boy and baby B is a girl.
I agree 100%. I think they accidentally slipped up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

mikanai wrote:They probably want to delay the sleep study until after the twins are born so they have something to vlog about and get views. Imagine the title "father of TWINS diagnosed with sleep apneaImage"

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Hahaha love this made me laugh so much
Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

This is from IG stories

Do you see what I seee [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 890786.jpg[/IMG]

Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

I don’t think they know the genders. That’s just Rachelle not knowing how to word things properly. She’s dumb.

Mysticvgo7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mysticvgo7 »

Maite5 wrote:This is from IG stories

Do you see what I seee [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 890786.jpg[/IMG]

That huge stain on her butt, what the hell is that??
Milcapo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Milcapo »

Mysticvgo7 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:18 pm

Do you see what I seee [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200128/d56

Not shocking at all. This is this girl MO.

She has no pride in herself or her child. Sad.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Mysticvgo7 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:18 pm

Do you see what I seee

And she's still got those pants on an hour later. However she's lost her shirt, and Rachelle is still sitting on her ass.

Side note: Emma is wearing a Valentine's shirt today. And Rachelle bought her a bunch of stuff for a Valentine's gift basket, in the last vlog.... Arts and crafts with her for Valentine's is one thing, that's great! But she's fucking one year old Rachelle, she does not need Valentine themed clothing and a whole gift basket. And it's not even February yet. DUDE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SAVING MONEY. STOP. She can wear the overpriced clothes she's already got. And the Valentine's gifts can definitely wait till she's a bit older and actually understands.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She commented in a vlog recently that the minute the camera comes out emma clams up and doesnt talk. Umm doh.... perhaps thats a cue to you to STOP throwing a camera in your kids face.

All of the IG stories - she barely spoke to emma.

Nothing said -
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... dbcba5.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... a34746.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 9b6997.jpg[/IMG]

“Looks so nice”
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... c98c54.jpg[/IMG]

Nothing, she walks past her 2-3x and NOT A WORD

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 50aad2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... d863d0.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... fd9aae.jpg[/IMG]
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I thought she got a stroller from Annabelle?

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Ld5 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:54 pm I thought she got a stroller from Annabelle?

Yes but it's plastic and cheep looking. Colourful too, IIRC. Maybe she got rid of it.
Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

I don't check into these two idiots as much as I once did. What's wrong with baby B or whichever one it is?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Dani_465 wrote:
Annnnnnd he could stop staying up half the night playing his video games. It’s a touchy subject for us, but if the guy is tired how about him not playing games half the night? He could play his games in the evening.

And WTH do they need to BUY books? Get a damn library card!! You can get a ton of books trashy. And where are all those Golden Books she bought?
Ummmm.....did you see where they took Emma today???

THE LIBRARY!!!! ImageImageImageImage

Heyyyy Rashhhh!! Could you make it anymore obvious that you read here? Tbh, it’s fine! We’re happy to have you!! And since we have your attention, why don’t you start playing attention to some of the good advice ppl have offered you. Like, sitting down with Emma to eat well balanced meals, every meal! And talking to her like she’s an actual person, not a dog. We know you’re stressed, we can see if all over your face, but the clickbait is DISGUSTING! It’s coming across like you’re secretly hoping for something to be wrong. Not a good look, Sis.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”