T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by luxe0780 »

just watched the bday party vlog very very quickly. it was so sad and embarrassing. poor tanner. as if anyone believes a 3 year old boy would want a baby shark bday party. they’ve chosen it, probably found those tacky costumes and planned it around that. why is it all about ella?? you’d think it was her party, not tanner’s. tjowls looks atrocious as always, her face has about the same amount of volume as the ball sack of an 80 year old man. i wouldn’t be surprised if her jowls flap around when she steps outside on a windy day haha.

the party looked so sad. curious none of the grandparents nor her sister were there. who were the meager handful of rent a guests they showed? there was like 8 kids (including their own). it was more like a small gathering than a party. and of course t.narcissist had to make a spectacle of herself and jump out wearing a costume. can’t she just be a normal mom and allow the child whose bday it is to be the star of the show? she instead makes it all about her, chris and ella. shame on you tiffani.

chris always has to make it out like she works soooo hard and does such a good job. “tiff was up til 2am, party mom”...yeah ok shrimp crotch. they always have to play the martyrs, like they try soooo hard for their kids. i hope tanner grows up to be an attorney or DA and sued his parents for neglect and embarrassment. i hope none of their kids wants a bar of their sorry asses when they grow up and t.jowls and c.shrimpcock are left to die sad and alone.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

AryaStark wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:53 pm First of all, was this a wake or a bday party?
-Eighty percent of the vlog was dumb and dumber and El la.
-The costumes were to again put the spotlight on them and
NOT Tanner. He alone should have had a costume.
-Those kids were VERY well behaved for nothing to do and it
being boring.
-Pinata(Shrimp) and that was the only activity? No games or
toys laying around.
-Tanner was so uninterested at one point he went to his toys upstairs during the party.
-Adults standing around awkward no one engaging them
or having them relax and sit somewhere.(called being a host)
-Because it rained they gave up or, they are such narcissists
they couldn’t tell it would be a flop.
-It is obvious now why majority of the family stayed home.

If I took time out of my busy Saturday to take my kid to this
funeral with balloons I would be pissed off.
Of course. She is clueless about hospitality. If Brianna K ever does Etiquette videos to throw shade at Tiffi, it would make my day. Remember those construction workers? Imagine not even offering a drink to someone doing a service for you
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

IcedCoffee wrote:
AryaStark wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:53 pm First of all, was this a wake or a bday party?
being boring.
toys laying around.
-Tanner was so uninterested at one point he went to his toys upstairs during the party.

Of course. She is clueless about hospitality. If Brianna K ever does Etiquette videos to throw shade at Tiffi, it would make my day. Remember those construction workers? Imagine not even offering a drink to someone doing a service for you
Remember when she included footage from a play date she hosted at her house with her bestie. They were standing NEXT to her patio table that seats 6. Probably never said “here’s a lemonade let’s sit and catch up!”

She’s clueless.

I didn’t watch the entire birthday video, who was recording them while they dressed as sharks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Gossipgurl wrote:So she's possibly sick with the flu .. hasnt seen a doctor .. is "terrified" to take theraflu.. the light from the phone screen hurts her eyes yet she has been online for hours reposting other people's stories...

ImageImage time to turn on the dramatics.. she didnt get enough attention at her kids bday party so today is her special day
She said she’s terrified to take theraflu?
What the fuhk is she going to do when she’s knocked up and sick and can’t take a damn thing?
T.mush4brains.

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

AryaStark wrote:
Salamisammich wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:09 pm Holy crap... sorry for posting again watch Cullen and Katie our debt disaster-we owe 57,000 in one category video and all your questions will be answered about the beastons new car new everything! They are using all this shit as tax write offs... wanna know why she gets a nespresso and posts her whip cream on coffee on insta all day long it’s probably because the coffee machine is a business expense to her!

Someone on here guessed that tax theory couple days ago. Whoever that was good job.
Lol that was me. It’s all totally a tax write off. Wouldn’t be surprised if they tried to write off their mortgage as a business expense.

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

So in the party vlog he says they are all healthy. Her Instagram stories today says she has been running a fever for three days. Means that trashy bitch was sick at the party.

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

IcedCoffee wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:04 pm
being boring.
toys laying around.

now that’s something that would get views!! i’d pay to see bri do an etiquette video, t.bag should sit up and pay attention, maybe she could put her fluffy pen and pretty pink doodling pads to good use and take some fucking notes.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:10 am
IcedCoffee wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:04 pm
being boring.
toys laying around.

now that’s something that would get views!! i’d pay to see bri do an etiquette video, t.bag should sit up and pay attention, maybe she could put her fluffy pen and pretty pink doodling pads to good use and take some fucking notes.
I would actually love Bri to do that. I'm sure Tiffani watched her cooking videos, and Myka's Mattel sponsorship videos, she must have been absolutely seething with jealousy.

I doubt Tiffani would be a good note taker, she comes across as someone who would be peeking over her classmates shoulders during a pop quiz for the answers. The way she tries to copy others, fails and then pretends like others copies her wouldn't go well in a class situation.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

YTmomsRgross333 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:25 pm September 2019 ... got free bday decor from sponsored ad from Zazzle .... Forgotten Child gets bottom of barrel again. Baby Shark is not popular anymore. Trashi you suck!
She really must be a minimalist! She cares about the environment! Hahaha
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

Nothing boils my blood more than Tiffani posting on her IG account that she was running a fever...Tiffani you read here...shame on you...as a RN you should know better...we postponed our kids party for a week because we were sick. How do you live knowing you had a fever and possibly gave it to other people...is that why your sister and other family members didn't show up.

Also please you and your unemployed husband should not be having anymore kids. It's not even cute anymore. You and him can barely handle the 3 you have now. You are not #momgoals...if you were by all means have 7 kids but you are the furthest thing from it and I hope Carter rats you out to one of his teachers at school and CYS is called.

I pity your children and future children.
Alittlechaos1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alittlechaos1 »

thisisgold21 wrote:
Gossipgurl wrote:So she's possibly sick with the flu .. hasnt seen a doctor .. is "terrified" to take theraflu.. the light from the phone screen hurts her eyes yet she has been online for hours reposting other people's stories...

ImageImage time to turn on the dramatics.. she didnt get enough attention at her kids bday party so today is her special day
She said she’s terrified to take theraflu?
What the fuhk is she going to do when she’s knocked up and sick and can’t take a damn thing?
T.mush4brains.

Tamiflu lol for the flu not theraflu the over the counter medicine. I’ve heard some people say some crazy stories about what’s happened to children who have taken tamiflu but not adults she’s just looking for attention I can’t stand her.

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

jazieg wrote:
CrankyPants wrote:
LittleOne912 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:29 pm
I was an office manager for 7 years and the place got audited and shut down because of stuff like this. Give it time - if enough people put in complaints an audit will be done. And whomever their accountant is doing the books will also be eaten alive by the IRS. It eventually comes back to hurt them- may not be today but it will happen eventually. I could write a book on the things the owner of my company was writing off- strip clubs as marketing, trips to his hometown, etc

I worked for a woman that paid for her daughter's $20,000 wedding dress out of the company checkbook, then demanded I expense it out as office supplies.

She was Mormon.
Whoa, WTF does being Mormon or Christian or Jewish, etc., have to do with embezzlement??? I really find that statement offensive. It's like saying it's a White or Black thing.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I think she probably just meant that people who are openly religious—no matter that religion—are typically held to a higher moral standard. I don’t think she was bashing Mormons specifically.

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Incredibly selfish of this nasty skank to have all those guests including little kids exposed to her germs just so she can film a video, take Instagram pics and parade around in a ridiculous shark costume and act like she's goals. The party wasn't even about Tanner, it was about them and favorite golden child Ella. This skank and her little feminine husband toot their own horns acting like staying up until 2 am to blow up balloons and make goody bags is really doing something special. Oooh. 2 am!!! Give me a break.

And yes Shrimp we all know you have morphed into a woman awhile ago and have no balls but admitting that you love to watch housewives with your master just further makes you look even more pathetic. Constantly praising your nasty wife's ass makes you look guilty AF and comes across so forced.

Guess that thieves oil isn't keeping anyone healthy. Way to promote crap to naive stans for a buck.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

luxe0780 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:59 pm just watched the bday party vlog very very quickly. it was so sad and embarrassing. poor tanner. as if anyone believes a 3 year old boy would want a baby shark bday party. they’ve chosen it, probably found those tacky costumes and planned it around that. why is it all about ella?? you’d think it was her party, not tanner’s. tjowls looks atrocious as always, her face has about the same amount of volume as the ball sack of an 80 year old man. i wouldn’t be surprised if her jowls flap around when she steps outside on a windy day haha.

the party looked so sad. curious none of the grandparents nor her sister were there. who were the meager handful of rent a guests they showed? there was like 8 kids (including their own). it was more like a small gathering than a party. and of course t.narcissist had to make a spectacle of herself and jump out wearing a costume. can’t she just be a normal mom and allow the child whose bday it is to be the star of the show? she instead makes it all about her, chris and ella. shame on you tiffani.

chris always has to make it out like she works soooo hard and does such a good job. “tiff was up til 2am, party mom”...yeah ok shrimp crotch. they always have to play the martyrs, like they try soooo hard for their kids. i hope tanner grows up to be an attorney or DA and sued his parents for neglect and embarrassment. i hope none of their kids wants a bar of their sorry asses when they grow up and t.jowls and c.shrimpcock are left to die sad and alone.
😂😂😂 Amen!!!
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

RealityBites wrote:Incredibly selfish of this nasty skank to have all those guests including little kids exposed to her germs just so she can film a video, take Instagram pics and parade around in a ridiculous shark costume and act like she's goals. The party wasn't even about Tanner, it was about them and favorite golden child Ella. This skank and her little feminine husband toot their own horns acting like staying up until 2 am to blow up balloons and make goody bags is really doing something special. Oooh. 2 am!!! Give me a break.

And yes Shrimp we all know you have morphed into a woman awhile ago and have no balls but admitting that you love to watch housewives with your master just further makes you look even more pathetic. Constantly praising your nasty wife's ass makes you look guilty AF and comes across so forced.

Guess that thieves oil isn't keeping anyone healthy. Way to promote crap to naive stans for a buck.
Their kids go to bed at like 7. It doesn’t take 7 hours to decorate for a kid’s birthday party. It’s their own damn fault they were up until 2 am.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

scojacar wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:09 am
RealityBites wrote:Incredibly selfish of this nasty skank to have all those guests including little kids exposed to her germs just so she can film a video, take Instagram pics and parade around in a ridiculous shark costume and act like she's goals. The party wasn't even about Tanner, it was about them and favorite golden child Ella. This skank and her little feminine husband toot their own horns acting like staying up until 2 am to blow up balloons and make goody bags is really doing something special. Oooh. 2 am!!! Give me a break.

Their kids go to bed at like 7. It doesn’t take 7 hours to decorate for a kid’s birthday party. It’s their own damn fault they were up until 2 am.

I wonder how much of that time was party prep and how much was her sitting there hoping someone would tag her in photos so she could share them on Instagram. Gotta claim credit for someone else's chicken, muffins, etc.

I agree with the person saying what happened to Coppa? She needs to stop showing people's kids watching her videos if she claims it isn't for children. I would say watching a baby shark party would be aimed at kids. All the kids want to see Ella's birthday party, oh Tanner's party.
bitchface
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bitchface »

Watching that vlog made me sick, Chris even said Ella is the star of the show......on Tanners birthday. That poor child

BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

I dont think Chris's family like being around Tiffani, I also dont think tiffani's family like being around her either. TOXIC. Like what kind of family doesnt attend a child bday party, or any event really. I never see them anywhere. There has to be more to the story.

She posts on her instagram shes got a fever the day after the party real nice. Then sends Ella off with her dad. Says she wants to get healthy to concive
baby #4...Gross.
Everyone posting "Tiffani's marry me chicken or whipped coffee" URKS me. SHE DID NOT INVENT IT.

The party makes me so sad. Tanner didnt look happy. Thank goodness hes a little to young to remember this sheetshow.
Tanners the only cute one in my opinion. Such a shame. I might call them out in their comments about why is it all about Ella if its tanners party..just to let them know we are aware of their pathetic games.

She says shes a nurse yet says she will go to a walk in for her fever cause ER will tell her "REST and FLUIDS" YESSSS yes they will because thats all you need. I just got over the flu and it was awful but didnt visit any docter or ER. Just rested and pumped myself of vitamin C. Her food last night looked like vomit.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

t.BeAsToN mAdE mE dO iT

CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Salamisammich wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:22 pm
jazieg wrote:
CrankyPants wrote:

I worked for a woman that paid for her daughter's $20,000 wedding dress out of the company checkbook, then demanded I expense it out as office supplies.

She was Mormon.
Whoa, WTF does being Mormon or Christian or Jewish, etc., have to do with embezzlement??? I really find that statement offensive. It's like saying it's a White or Black thing.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Lol I read it very quickly and thought it said moron

LOL - yes, it autocorrected me from moron to Mormon.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”