T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Someone get this woman some of those devils cough drops. She sounds like she is purring she is so congested. So gross. I couldn’t listen to that. 🤮
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

And all those people were at her house with their kids.. goes to show you how out of touch with reality she is. You dont have a party with small children if your family is sick. Especially if you are saying you may have the flu. What a complete asshole.

It's not like they dont have the time to plan for another day! They are free every day! They dont have jobs!
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

And did I see ella getting gifts at his bday party? Was that a dress and leggings she had in her hands?
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Gossipgurl wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:40 am And did I see ella getting gifts at his bday party? Was that a dress and leggings she had in her hands?
IF it was all I can say is WOW. Thats so pathetic.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Also annoyed me when Carter kept grabbing all of Tanners gifts after Tanner would open them. Geezus teach your kids respect and manners.
I commented on it asking why Ella would get a gift. Way to teach them that birthdays are special. Wonder how chris lives in this world they are in...sounds like a complete miserable situation.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

My nephew cried on his sister’s birthday because he wasn’t getting any presents. So guess what he got?

A time out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Gossipgurl wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:40 am And did I see ella getting gifts at his bday party? Was that a dress and leggings she had in her hands?
I thought the same thing. Just went back to watch that part again, def a dress with matching leggings. So pathetic. It’s always about El laaaaaaa.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

I’ve seen relatives get small gifts for all the kids of it is kids they don’t see often, etc. but they aren’t opened in front of the birthday child. It’s a private thing. Ella opening a gift right alongside Tanner was pathetic

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Momma2three wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:58 am
I thought the same thing. Just went back to watch that part again, def a dress with matching leggings. So pathetic. It’s always about El laaaaaaa.
Between tanner blowing out another child's bday candles, and ella getting gifts at someone else bday party, you can already imagine what kind of people they will grow up to be. With parents like the beastleys, they have no chance. Just like t.pathetic and Vienna sausage have no real friends, either will their kids.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Why is she surprised that the doctor thinks she still has the flu even though the test was negative. Trashini, there are other strains not identified in a rapid test. Please, give your RN license back to the state board of nursing.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

This bitch is so skinny she’s going to disappear, looking gross in that sports bra, doesn’t eat any carbs or gluten when she DOESN’T have celiac, doesn’t eat red meat, but breastfeeds back to back until the cows come home, after having kids back to back, and now wants a 4th, has hypothyroidism but meds are off but she’s trying to get off of them, doesn’t disinfect her house, severely stressed out over trying to keep up with the Jones’, but also doesn’t have a steady income by either her or her creepy shrimp husband who has a history of cheating, and wonders why she’s so sick all time... Tiff the last time I had a fever that high I was a child but you always seem to have outrageous fevers but there you go still not eating and breastfeeding. Please get help before Ella literally sucks you away

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

[quote=thisisgold21 post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[/quote]

can you not? Your user name is so freaking Fitting.
[/quote]

Guuurl, thank you for speaking up. 🏆🥇I present to you some awards.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

She’s sounding like a total loon. WTF are you talking about “the celery juice is kicking all the bad stuff out of me” when it comes to mono?? And she posted all of her kids getting their flu shots, why wouldn’t she get hers too? What’s next, she’s going to be an anti vaccine crystal healer? Amber teething necklaces? Eat her placenta for baby #4?

ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

She writes a post about Tanner but puts up a photo of Ella? She legitimately doesn’t give a shit about that kid. It’s really sick. I feel so sorry for that boy.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

scojacar wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:27 am t.BeAsToN mAdE mE dO iT

Modern lore states if you stand in the dark, look in the mirror and say t.beaston made me do it five times, the next morning you will awake with bad extensions on your head that smell like old spray tan.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

An hour vlog? You kidding me? Of course in her
world everyone has time for that.
So she couldn’t edit it down into two vlogs.🤔
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

nl_s wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:22 pm She’s sounding like a total loon. WTF are you talking about “the celery juice is kicking all the bad stuff out of me” when it comes to mono?? And she posted all of her kids getting their flu shots, why wouldn’t she get hers too? What’s next, she’s going to be an anti vaccine crystal healer? Amber teething necklaces? Eat her placenta for baby #4?

omg you just gave her her next idea!! i actually encapsulated both my placentas after my babes, i felt sad throwing it out after it grew two beautiful babies. so i just took the capsules. i bet you anything if she falls pregnant, she will start mentioning how she has been looking into the benefits of encapsulation etc.

just got the latest clean and organize snorefest on in the background...WHY does she decant the fucking spinach out of the store container and into a glass jar!? it will go slimy and gross in there plus just, why?? it’s an extra step, totally obsolete and pointless (much like her existence). why not just leave it in the store container?? also, last time i checked, produce does best in the crisper as it’s a more humid environment for it. butters etc should go in the door as that’s a better temp for them. but whatevs trashy, you know best as always 🙄 what an absolutely stupid cunt.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

this would have to be her worst video yet. it’s so disjointed and a hot mess of everything and nothing. wtf is that chicken and pineapple with salsa verde vomit? i get irrationally annoyed at how she chops veg, why use a
veg peeler on some things but hacks off half the sweet potato because she cuts the skin off? can’t she use a peeler to remove the a skin on that too?

the music she’s using is atrocious. hardly motivating, it’s just weird and epic, like the background music to a hollywood blockbuster. but she’s not hollywood blockbuster, she’s warminster shrimp ball buster.

this video is an epic mess. i’ve skipped through most of it because its too painful and boring to watch in one go.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

AryaStark wrote:[quote=thisisgold21 post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
can you not? Your user name is so freaking Fitting.
[/quote]

Guuurl, thank you for speaking up. ImageImageI present to you some awards.[/quote]

I humbly and kindly accept.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Oh myyy gawwwd guyzz. It’s so super hard to choose vitamins/supplements to take for my thyroid. Somebody do it for meeeee, because I can only function when I’m copying what others are doooing.

Here’s an idea. Take the meds your doctor prescribes, eat a diet that’s healthy for your condition and move on with your fahkin’ life already.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”