T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

scojacar wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:27 am t.BeAsToN mAdE mE dO iT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She made me join this forum. Her toxic personality lead me down this path.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by AryaStark »

I want to know why if she was feeling sick and suspected she MAY have the flu, she did not have on gloves and a mask while preparing the food.
And the answer is because she’s a raging btch.

Good news her black mold kit is negative!
But the are you a c*nt tester came back positive.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:06 pm This bitch is so skinny she’s going to disappear, looking gross in that sports bra, doesn’t eat any carbs or gluten when she DOESN’T have celiac, doesn’t eat red meat, but breastfeeds back to back until the cows come home, after having kids back to back, and now wants a 4th, has hypothyroidism but meds are off but she’s trying to get off of them, doesn’t disinfect her house, severely stressed out over trying to keep up with the Jones’, but also doesn’t have a steady income by either her or her creepy shrimp husband who has a history of cheating, and wonders why she’s so sick all time... Tiff the last time I had a fever that high I was a child but you always seem to have outrageous fevers but there you go still not eating and breastfeeding. Please get help before Ella literally sucks you away

That green rack she keeps by her kitchen sink is surely riddled with bacteria, too. She should have tried selling Party Lite or Tupperware or something other than these oils. She needs to actually clean her place, and oils are not cutting it.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

She really just creates her own problems and stress over nothing. Go speak to a doctor about natural remedies.. I dont see why this is so difficult for her.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

I may be the conservative one here, but I just hate how she talks and the lingo she uses in general, but more specifically when she speaks to Ella. Like when she says “get it girl” when Ella is dancing or just calling here “girl” and “sis” in general bugs me. Plus her constant pushing of Beyoncé and other songs on her...gross. She’s a baby, slow your roll. And her constant use of AF is horrendous but I know that might just be me. I just think she’s ghetto in many ways and this is just one of them. She is a 30 something year old Mom who looks 40, she needs to grow up a little.

Also, her having the “flu” or whatever she is claiming to have...you mean to tell me she knowingly had a fever /was feeling sick but went ahead and had all those people/kids over your house anyways? It just goes to show you how selfish and ignorant she is by the fact that she not only did that but had zero eff’s to give by going on insta stories talking about being sick. If I were a guest at that party I would be livid. Just a gross, selfish and ignorant person. Kudos to her sister for staying away from that party. Her infant daughter was already not feeling well and she must have known Tiffani was sick as well so it was a no go. At least someone in the family gets it.
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

I can’t watch their videos too repetitive and miserable. Nonstop complaining and new illnesses. Tiffani morphing into a decrepit skeleton. Botox wouldn’t even fix that gross mess that’s now her face.
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

I can’t watch their videos too repetitive and miserable. Nonstop complaining and new illnesses. Tiffani morphing into a decrepit skeleton. Botox wouldn’t even fix that gross mess that’s now her face.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Ellas hair is as gross looking as her mothers... does she even try to spray it wet and then comb it nice? For someone that is obsessed with their daughter she sure doesn’t try to make her look clean and cute. Messy hair, baggy clothes, bruised face I would hate to see what the kids finger nails look like up close

Chevy0427
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chevy0427 »

So in the beginning of shrimps vlog they say her fever spiked to 105. He told the dr office 104. Then at the dr office she didn’t even have a fever. I’m not one to doubt someone who is sick, but if she was really that sick with a fever of 104 or 105 there’s no way she would be dancing around when she walked in. I honestly think she just wanted attention. And if she is sick- doesn’t she see the oils don’t work at curing and preventing sickness?

We also see Tanner sneeze repeatedly without covering his mouth. So no proper hygiene teaching from nurse beast.

Did she really get jealous he said Ella was his best date?!?

Also seemed like no lip had a lot of digs at her- thought that was the only good part of the vlog lol.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Chevy0427 wrote:So in the beginning of shrimps vlog they say her fever spiked to 105. He told the dr office 104. Then at the dr office she didn’t even have a fever. I’m not one to doubt someone who is sick, but if she was really that sick with a fever of 104 or 105 there’s no way she would be dancing around when she walked in. I honestly think she just wanted attention. And if she is sick- doesn’t she see the oils don’t work at curing and preventing sickness?

We also see Tanner sneeze repeatedly without covering his mouth. So no proper hygiene teaching from nurse beast.

Did she really get jealous he said Ella was his best date?!?

Also seemed like no lip had a lot of digs at her- thought that was the only good part of the vlog lol.

How does she not realize that talking about how sick she is all the time is sabotaging her oil business!? If I was trying to sell oils I would act like the healthiest human alive Image and yes she did get jealous! I caught that to!

Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

Good lord she made baking that cake so much harder than it needed to be. No wonder baking stresses her out. Start in one bowl, transfer to another, then another, measure ingredients into small bowls only to then pour it into the bigger bowl. I saw at least 4 different bowls for one cake batter. Using a stand mixer and still someone ends up with huge chunks of unmixed butter. I mean you have to try to make it that difficult.

And “I’m doing all the decorations myself” ... to me that means DIY not buying everything and literally placing it on your table. She was up until 2am opening packages of pre-done things and placing them around the house.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Their life seems like a nightmare honestly
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Is he serious with the title of his vlog?
Everybody come to this thread we’ll tell you what’s
wrong with her.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Why is she making a simple common virus, or even the flu, seem like it’s something seriously wrong with her?!?! It’s a fever. Calm the fuck down Trashi

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

So you arrive home. Have to go in first, set your camera at a certain angle to capture you walking in. Just to go back out, get the kids, come in, etc. SUCH A WASTE OF TIME. Imaging how much they could accomplish in a day if they weren’t always filming.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:50 am Ellas hair is as gross looking as her mothers... does she even try to spray it wet and then comb it nice? For someone that is obsessed with their daughter she sure doesn’t try to make her look clean and cute. Messy hair, baggy clothes, bruised face I would hate to see what the kids finger nails look like up close

Hygiene for the kids would actually require putting the phone down for her. Or for Chris to do it. This is a woman whom just discovered the dentist, after all. I bet inside the ears are dirty, too. I wonder if she bathes them.

I noticed she actually started to reply to Instagram comments. Maybe she really is sick, she is delirious! :D
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gossipgurl wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:48 pm Their life seems like a nightmare honestly
It really does. It's like she wants to complain about everything, showcase all the stress in their life, but then acts like people are trying to imitate her and are jealous of her. I will never be jealous of any of these YouTubers. Not for their house, their money, their sponsorships. Least of all her, she is not the prettiest YouTuber, the youngest YouTuber, the most followed YouTuber, the most liked YouTuber, the more to teach us, she's nothing. How is she not embarrassed? Obvious favorite child, no privacy, can't cook, no modesty, nasty personality, lies constantly, looks like a horrible wife and mother. She thinks she is goals but she's goals of what not to be.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

The comments on the blog are so bad. People are praising her for getting it all done while being sick and some people saying they are impressed at Chris. What a slap in the face for him. She ALWAYS expects Chris to do it all while she sits on her ass. It's not a new phenomenon and has absolutely nothing to do with her being sick.
Screenshot_20200130-091313_YouTube.jpg

[" 'Can you get back to laundry and rearing our children?' You're hilarious!"]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Ik this was speculation butttttt looking at shrimpy d*ck no lip in today’s vlog who the HELL would want to be his side chick. Omg HES so nasty. IMO. His facial hair looks like it would smell. 🤢
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Momma2three wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:45 pm Ik this was speculation butttttt looking at shrimpy d*ck no lip in today’s vlog who the HELL would want to be his side chick. Omg HES so nasty. IMO. His facial hair looks like it would smell. 🤢
Haha! fuuuunny!!
Ah come on you know all those groupies at his karaoke
band performances are all lined up for some Shrimpy lovin.💋
A little cockTail shrimp is served...

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”