BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 am
fossilfinger wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:59 am Oh shutImagetheImagefuckImageupImage
How the hell did she not notice for 3 freaking months that her child wasn’t gaining weight...especially with how often she’s had doctors appointments?? Just admit you’re a shit mother and close your damn legs. How are you 4 kids deep yet the more kids you have the more clueless you become at parenting??

i nOtiCeD mY sUpPLy gOiNg dOwN iN nOvEmBeR...yet you’re still forcing breastfeeding on your baby for youtube acceptance and validation.
Britney obviously did something to make her supply go down. Does milk supply just start going down suddenly if the baby is still nursing on demand all the time? I guess it could be stress on Britney's part. But in any case, all of it sounds concerning. A ten-month-old still nursing like a newborn and not gaining weight should send up huge red flags. Why isn't she at least trying to sneak extra sources of fat and calories into her food? If Scarlett is eating vegan macaroni and cheese, that's a great opportunity to mix in something like avocado, hummus, beans, peas, and also things with high nutrient value like vegetables and hemp seeds, and it would take NO effort.
She’s turning 1 on Saturday, there’s absolutely no excuse for this. She literally bought a fucking scale to weigh that damn baby yet she wasn’t concerned months ago she wasn’t gaining weight. She’s an absolute waste of air, all that money and she can’t put it to good use by hiring a vegan chef to help her make meals and help her grocery shop smfh. No she would rather by some ugly ass ring, unnecessary cars & hair plugs for her disgusting husband.
The hair plugs bwahahaha!! Can't wait for that video lol! The Morons are so damn fake in every aspect. If their life seems out of control on video....IMAGINE how bad it is behind closed doors 🤦
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Daffodil82 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 am
fossilfinger wrote: Britney obviously did something to make her supply go down. Does milk supply just start going down suddenly if the baby is still nursing on demand all the time? I guess it could be stress on Britney's part. But in any case, all of it sounds concerning. A ten-month-old still nursing like a newborn and not gaining weight should send up huge red flags. Why isn't she at least trying to sneak extra sources of fat and calories into her food? If Scarlett is eating vegan macaroni and cheese, that's a great opportunity to mix in something like avocado, hummus, beans, peas, and also things with high nutrient value like vegetables and hemp seeds, and it would take NO effort.
She’s turning 1 on Saturday, there’s absolutely no excuse for this. She literally bought a fucking scale to weigh that damn baby yet she wasn’t concerned months ago she wasn’t gaining weight. She’s an absolute waste of air, all that money and she can’t put it to good use by hiring a vegan chef to help her make meals and help her grocery shop smfh. No she would rather by some ugly ass ring, unnecessary cars & hair plugs for her disgusting husband.
The hair plugs bwahahaha!! Can't wait for that video lol! The Morons are so damn fake in every aspect. If their life seems out of control on video....IMAGINE how bad it is behind closed doors Image
Lmfaoo!! She said he was having one last session but they don’t seem to be working because he still has a bald spot lmaooo!! I mean idk these things work but he still bald afImage. Imagine promoting this & it doesn’t work HAHAHAHA [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... def1.plist[/IMG]
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

disneylover23 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:06 am My son (6 months) has severe GERD, severe milk protein, soy, and corn allergies. All blood test confirmed. He’s getting an upper GI scope next week. He’s been on amino acid formula and reflux meds since 4 months old. He was MISERABLE and in pain pretty much 24/7. I felt awful and I was doing absolutely everything I could for him. I read every single label with a magnifying glass to make sure I don’t give him anything he could react to. It’s hard as hell but guess what?! I’m his MOTHER and that’s what real mothers do. He needs me to look after him and I will gladly do so for the rest of my life. She is a pathetic mother. Your daughters insides cannot handle the shit you give her. Wake up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh mama. My EleCare babies are older. Good luck with your baby.
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Well, cutting out dairy isn’t going well - she’s made an Olive Garden soup on her Instagram that is full of butter and Half & Half. You would think she’d give more of an effort to be dairy free for Scarlett. She is her golden child after all.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Are we sure right now that Twit isn't just trying to make Scarlett sick, at this point? Cause good lord.. who in their right mind, wouldn't do whatever it took, to make sure their baby was eating... and not having an allergic reaction to what they were eating? Twit *gets information on what Scarlett is allergic to* Twit *continues to ingest everything on the list that Scarlett is allergic to and then breastfeed her* Twit *notices Scarlett isn't gaining weight and is breastfeeding like a newborn.* Twit *does nothing about it for 4 months and watches Scarlett gain no weight*

SOMETHING is wrong in that situation... and in my opinion it leads back to TWIT! I think she's mentally not all there.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Rbl98
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rbl98 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:Are we sure right now that Twit isn't just trying to make Scarlett sick, at this point? Cause good lord.. who in their right mind, wouldn't do whatever it took, to make sure their baby was eating... and not having an allergic reaction to what they were eating? Twit *gets information on what Scarlett is allergic to* Twit *continues to ingest everything on the list that Scarlett is allergic to and then breastfeed her* Twit *notices Scarlett isn't gaining weight and is breastfeeding like a newborn.* Twit *does nothing about it for 4 months and watches Scarlett gain no weight*

SOMETHING is wrong in that situation... and in my opinion it leads back to TWIT! I think she's mentally not all there.

Mm. I agree. I KNOW it sounds crazy and off-kilter, but this same exact thought has crossed my mind. It seems as if something is truly going on between her and Frank and she is taking it out on Scarlett, his golden child. Narcissists are notorious for taking their problems and anger out on the weak.
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:
disneylover23 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:06 am My son (6 months) has severe GERD, severe milk protein, soy, and corn allergies. All blood test confirmed. He’s getting an upper GI scope next week. He’s been on amino acid formula and reflux meds since 4 months old. He was MISERABLE and in pain pretty much 24/7. I felt awful and I was doing absolutely everything I could for him. I read every single label with a magnifying glass to make sure I don’t give him anything he could react to. It’s hard as hell but guess what?! I’m his MOTHER and that’s what real mothers do. He needs me to look after him and I will gladly do so for the rest of my life. She is a pathetic mother. Your daughters insides cannot handle the shit you give her. Wake up.

Oh mama. My EleCare babies are older. Good luck with your baby.
Thank you Image

AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AriaRoseee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:59 am Oh shutImagetheImagefuckImageupImage
How the hell did she not notice for 3 freaking months that her child wasn’t gaining weight...especially with how often she’s had doctors appointments?? Just admit you’re a shit mother and close your damn legs. How are you 4 kids deep yet the more kids you have the more clueless you become at parenting??

i nOtiCeD mY sUpPLy gOiNg dOwN iN nOvEmBeR...yet you’re still forcing breastfeeding on your baby for youtube acceptance and validation.
Britney obviously did something to make her supply go down. Does milk supply just start going down suddenly if the baby is still nursing on demand all the time? I guess it could be stress on Britney's part. But in any case, all of it sounds concerning. A ten-month-old still nursing like a newborn and not gaining weight should send up huge red flags. Why isn't she at least trying to sneak extra sources of fat and calories into her food? If Scarlett is eating vegan macaroni and cheese, that's a great opportunity to mix in something like avocado, hummus, beans, peas, and also things with high nutrient value like vegetables and hemp seeds, and it would take NO effort.
I’m currently breastfeeding a three month old, I have to be dairy free for him due to reflux. He’s still weighed at least once a month but drs so in doing know how she is not noticing but maybe the baby is starting to thin out from being more active and more toddler than baby

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

How do these doctors not get her on negligence? Between Nolans DMD, Arias obvious malnutrition and now this with scarface! It baffles me. I guess if you have some sort of money people really don't care. Twit disgusts me anymore. I used to love her.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Scarlet could also not be gaining because she's eating food she's allergic to. It can actually damage a baby's intestines so they aren't absorbing nutrients.

It does seem like YouTubers get away with stuff that typical parents wouldn't get away with.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I love how Britney “tried” to go vegan back in 2017 only because it was trendy and she flopped big time. Now she’s being forced to go vegan and she still can’t do it properly.

It’s so easy to cross contaminate when you’re making dairy filled food for everyone else then dairy free for only Scarlett. Kids love eating each other’s food/snacks, so what’s gonna stop Scarlett from taking one of the kids dairy filled pantry snacks or a bite of the
other kids food when Britney’s not watching?!

I know it must be hard to switch the kids foods completely when they don’t have a dairy allergy but all she’s doing is confusing the shit out of them. She’s pushing dairy free shit on them one day the next day she’s letting them have dairy filled food like does she not see what she’s wrong?? In her recent videos she’s showing her groceries asking for tips saying LeMmE kNoW iN tHe cOmMeNtS bELoW...like bitch do your own research.

What she needs to do is hire a freaking vegan chef that can help her come up with a grocery list, recipes, give her tips/tricks etc. The one time she can put her money to good use she would prefer to ask her clueless subscribers smfh.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

So I'm still confused as to why Britney is trying to get her family to go (partially?) vegan when Scarlett isn't allergic to meat products (or eggs? Haven't watched all her videos about the allergies). I am vegan and will raise my baby vegan, but I actually pay attention to nutrition and feed my baby whole foods that I prepare myself, not solely cheese substitutes. Britney needs to give her kids vegetables and proteins. They can't live off vegan mac and cheese, vegan quesadillas, and packaged yogurt, fruit snacks, and crackers.
Jenin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jenin »

fossilfinger wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:25 pm So I'm still confused as to why Britney is trying to get her family to go (partially?) vegan when Scarlett isn't allergic to meat products (or eggs? Haven't watched all her videos about the allergies). I am vegan and will raise my baby vegan, but I actually pay attention to nutrition and feed my baby whole foods that I prepare myself, not solely cheese substitutes. Britney needs to give her kids vegetables and proteins. They can't live off vegan mac and cheese, vegan quesadillas, and packaged yogurt, fruit snacks, and crackers.
Is she going vegan or dairy/egg free? Everyone keeps saying vegan (including Brit) but I don't think she has said anything about cutting out meat. There was meat in a grocery haul a week or so ago.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

fossilfinger wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:25 pm So I'm still confused as to why Britney is trying to get her family to go (partially?) vegan when Scarlett isn't allergic to meat products (or eggs? Haven't watched all her videos about the allergies). I am vegan and will raise my baby vegan, but I actually pay attention to nutrition and feed my baby whole foods that I prepare myself, not solely cheese substitutes. Britney needs to give her kids vegetables and proteins. They can't live off vegan mac and cheese, vegan quesadillas, and packaged yogurt, fruit snacks, and crackers.
She doesn't need to go vegan and I seriously doubt she will. I agree it is a worry that subbing vegan products for milk, cheese and yogurt will hurt the kids nutritionally unless she has a real plan to make up the lost protein and calcium.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In her video she said she’s never heard of sun butter but I could’ve sworn she used that before (correct me if I’m wrong). I could’ve sworn she’s used that same exact sun butter before with Harlow when she was on her “vegan” kick.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

lazydazey wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:40 am How do these doctors not get her on negligence? Between Nolans DMD, Arias obvious malnutrition and now this with scarface! It baffles me. I guess if you have some sort of money people really don't care. Twit disgusts me anymore. I used to love her.
All four children see doctors regularly and the older three attend school daily. As far as we know, she has not been reported for negligence. I assume that is because the children are not neglected. I doubt it has anything to do with money as probably the doctors and teachers do not know Britney's income.

We might disagree with Britney's parenting but it does not rise to the level of negligence.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Going vegan with fake cheese is the hardest because vegan cheese in the worst even seasoned vegans struggle with the vegan cheese. It's easier to do things that are already vegan but I cannot imagine her making the kids a stir fry or hummus with veggies to dip. Fruit salad etc.

That being said these kids have never been told I made dinner eat...if they don't eat they get fast food or those damned mini muffins. Most kids by their ages have been told this is what's for dinner and had to deal with it. They know mom has no follow through.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I saw this post on reddit earlier. This will 100% be Aria when she gets a bit older. How do these youtubers not see how posting EVERYthing about their kids isn’t going to affect them in the future??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 84a2f2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 833baa.jpg[/IMG]
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

This passage is from a book I’m reading and is spot on with Britney/all youtubers:
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... b3dbb4.jpg[/IMG]

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

olemama wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:42 pm
lazydazey wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:40 am How do these doctors not get her on negligence? Between Nolans DMD, Arias obvious malnutrition and now this with scarface! It baffles me. I guess if you have some sort of money people really don't care. Twit disgusts me anymore. I used to love her.
All four children see doctors regularly and the older three attend school daily. As far as we know, she has not been reported for negligence. I assume that is because the children are not neglected. I doubt it has anything to do with money as probably the doctors and teachers do not know Britney's income.

We might disagree with Britney's parenting but it does not rise to the level of negligence.
Malnutrition, a baby not gaining weight for MONTHS, and not having a child with DMD in therapy and wearing his boots as told IS NEGLIGENCE. Sorry not sorry.

neg·li·gence -failure to take proper care in doing something.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”