Bluebird Kisses (mostly on Instagram)

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bluebird Kisses (mostly on Instagram)

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I can’t see the screenshot because of Tapatalk, are you talking about her answer to the question if Michael watches her content? Because that shocked me. Do they literally not speak? The wording to the reply felt so bitchy and hostile... “I don’t have time to search”?. Uh, how about does he come home and talk to you about your day or bring up things you’ve posted about? Most married couples wouldn’t need to search through the list of watchers to have any idea if their HUSBAND was watching. Jesus Christ that household sounds miserable and unhealthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Yes, that’s exactly what my screen shot is! I was so put off by that response. They clearly have zero interaction about each other’s day, otherwise she would know that he is at least somewhat aware of what she’s doing. Honestly, between this response, the seeming lack of her husband ever, and her publicly throwing him under the bus for *gasp* exercising at the gym making her late for dinner with friends (meanwhile she can spend 5 hours at the gym each day) makes me think their marriage is very miserable and they aren’t overly happy with each other.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Notablogger »

She also admitted to not taking rest days. Her idea of rest is an “easy” run at five am. “Just” 20km. Jesus Christ she needs help.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Yea, she’s definitely addicted to exercise.

I’ve also noticed lately, and maybe she has done this for a while, it’s just become obvious to me- but she’s obsessed with her body and how it looks, in a proud way. When she takes photos, like in today’s instastories photo of breakfast, she made sure her stomach was in the shot, and when she takes selfies or videos of herself laying down, she makes sure you can see from the waist up, and with more of a lens focus on her abdomen area than her face. It’s ultra weird.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

She’s at it again, blasting her kids on Instagram right in front of them. Merry Christmas children! I hope public humiliation was on your wish list!!
moonstones
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moonstones »

She needs a generous dose of a reality check for Christmas!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GotIt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by GotIt »

It looks like she bought herself some followers on Jan 5. I can't imagine she gained over 2600 organically with her sick baby and red leggings selfies that got only 1571 and 1248 likes respectively.
https://igblade.com/bluebirdkisses
Blue123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Blue123 »

GotIt wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:21 am It looks like she bought herself some followers on Jan 5. I can't imagine she gained over 2600 organically with her sick baby and red leggings selfies that got only 1571 and 1248 likes respectively.
https://igblade.com/bluebirdkisses
When her laptop has been visible in the background of a couple of her photos, a website to buy instagram followers was visible. I wish I’d taken a screenshot. I wonder how many of her followers are legit.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Interesting. I always thought she seemed to have a strangely high count. And she says something like 25k people watch her stories.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Hahahaha, awfully funny considering how many times she has ranted about fake followers and buying them and how she built her following from the ground up. What a sad little life she is leading.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

I’m writing to report that yesterday January 10th Ana took an actual real rest day. Probably her last for the next six month. Then she complained that she had to force herself to eat. Yep. I’m convinced she is disordered.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Ana’s latest transformation picture is shocking to me. She has this smug look on her face and her body is downright skeletal. And here she is, “inspiring” thousands to have disordered eating and obsessive exercise to achieve this body.

Also the other day she was in tears because she tried to go for a run and couldn’t because of her injury. For fucks sakes. Rest. Recover. She’s so afraid of gaining weight that she cries when she can’t work out and continues to work out despite injuries. She tried justifying working out through injuries yesterday by posting someone one person said about it being okay.

It’s uncomfortable watching this obviously sick person inspire others
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

She is completely disordered. I’m actually shocked that she doesn’t get called out on her Instagram that often, and also that their aren’t more people over here talking about her. I’m genuinely concerned for her. When she started crying over not being able to run, and the fact that she is persistent in trying to run and continuing exercise while being clearly injured, I was shocked. I’m convinced that her falling out with Sasha had something to do with Sasha expressing genuine concern for her friend over diet and exercise, and Ana not taking it well. Because Sasha is clearly educated in fitness where Ana is not.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

You’re probably spot on. Because Sasha is going through a break-up. To ditch your friend at that time you must be real butt hurt.
moonstones
Amateur
Amateur

I guess she doesn't mind buying followers anymore :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

moonstones wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:30 am I guess she doesn't mind buying followers anymore :D
Wow!!!! She clearly had a steady stream of people unsubscribing. This is gross. What a hypocrite.
moonstones
Amateur
Amateur

Henrik is the most whiny and spoiled kid on Instagram. Did you watch todays stories? I can't stand him and don't even feel bad for it anymore haha. Also they way Michael looks at her and reacts on her questions is hilarious, it literally feels like he just wants her to leave him alone.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Why would she post those videos of Michael? It’s so obvious that he can’t stand her. They seem like roommates honestly? She answers all question about him with “he doesn’t care” or even better “I don’t know”, about something as big as her constant social media addiction?! Do they even speak to each other? My husband and I are so close and probably over communicate if anything, so whenever I see these types of relationship between husband and wife where they appear to not know anything about each other or their feelings it greatly confuses and shocks me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Michael is probably afraid of saying anything while she’s filming, because if he says the wrong thing she will publicly shame him via instastories just like she does to her poor kids.

This woman is a fucking nut job.
Thirst Trap

Unread post by Thirst Trap »

Her whole relationship with her husband is so awkward and weird. Roommates is a great way to explain it. What happened with Sasha and Ana??

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”