T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by RealityBites »

I think that Trashy with her eating issues has been trying to lose more weight before she gets pregnant because she has a body issue and doesn't want to "get fat" so she's drinking this celery juice on an empty stomach and it's making her sick. I googled and it says it can make you sick if you drink on an empty stomach.

She looks malnourished and bad. She's toying around with her thyroid meds, starving her body and drinking celery juice most likely on an empty stomach and using essential oils to clean everything. I don't understand how a supposed RN isn't smart enough to figure out that what she's doing isn't making her healthier.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by scojacar »

RealityBites wrote:I think that Trashy with her eating issues has been trying to lose more weight before she gets pregnant because she has a body issue and doesn't want to "get fat" so she's drinking this celery juice on an empty stomach and it's making her sick. I googled and it says it can make you sick if you drink on an empty stomach.

She looks malnourished and bad. She's toying around with her thyroid meds, starving her body and drinking celery juice most likely on an empty stomach and using essential oils to clean everything. I don't understand how a supposed RN isn't smart enough to figure out that what she's doing isn't making her healthier.
She’s def drinking it on an empty stomach—in one of her recent videos she said she drinks it as soon as she wakes up in the morning, then has coffee, THEN has breakfast (that her kids eat off of her plate so she doesn’t get any) later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

I was looking through her old videos to find a time when she actually loved on Tanner. Most of her videos have the comments turned off. I wonder, why?
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

thisisgold21 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:18 pm I was looking through her old videos to find a time when she actually loved on Tanner. Most of her videos have the comments turned off. I wonder, why?
Well since she needs to constantly delete comments, she probably only has a hand full with comments open so she can keep track lol
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

It’s your sons birthday, post one photo with you in it. Then add 35 stories praising you and a video of your golden kid.

Some things will never change Tiff. Good old Tiff.... you’ve become so delusional and scary from those of us that knew you. But the one thing that stays consistent is you sure love yourself and people talking shit about you eats you alive. You look awful.

And we still aren’t jealous.
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

100000000% she looks horrendous. I did a double take when someone sent a photo of her. She looks anorexic and very aged. Lol yup not jealous at all.
ApothicDrunk wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:45 pm It’s your sons birthday, post one photo with you in it. Then add 35 stories praising you and a video of your golden kid.

Some things will never change Tiff. Good old Tiff.... you’ve become so delusional and scary from those of us that knew you. But the one thing that stays consistent is you sure love yourself and people talking shit about you eats you alive. You look awful.

And we still aren’t jealous.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

I came to a realization the other day. When she took a gender reveal test at 10 weeks pregnant with Ella...
I think she took it that early to find out if it was a girl or boy and if it was a boy she would of probs gotten rid of it but claimed a "miscarriage"
Because I thought it was to freaking strange that she took it that early....
No disrespect to anyone who has had a REAL miscarriage I just thought about it and it made alot of sense in my head.

I cant even bring myself to watch her cleaning videos anymore..They are so boring now. Like how many times do we need to see you mop the floors?
She also took any ounce of character out of that house when she renovated. Shame.
shemythomas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shemythomas »

nl_s wrote:I think their floors looked so much better in their kitchen the way it was before. They’ve only been in that house since 2014 and have had the floors changed 3 times now.

I agree. I commented on her IG that I thought the kitchen floor looked better before but she deleted it. No great shock.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

favouritecake1 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:39 am
IcedCoffee wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:31 am
RealityBites wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:59 pm The gross Beastons sure love showing their kids picking their nose on camera don't they? And they wonder why they are sick all of the time! I had to turn off the latest mess of a snore vlog when Elllllaaaa starting playing with her boogers. Disgusting. 😷

Trashy acting all miserable and sick in the beginning after she exposed everyone at the party to her nasty germs and Shrimp praising and kissing her ass again about how she is always thinking of her "work" 😂😂😂 I just laugh when they act like they have real jobs. Two unemployed losers!

That cake looked so gross to me that she made. It looked like the consistency of fudge or a date bar. Didn't even look like cake and she glopped on so much freaking icing. I'm sure it tasted like shit just like everything she cooks. What was the point of the funfetti cupcakes when you have a big cake anyways? Since that was from a mix it was probably better than that Hershey cocoa concoction cake she made anyways.

I love how she praises herself for doing so much and trying to give tips for at home party decor and food. Pretty sure every mother knows how to buy store bought decorations, order some pizza and put together goody bags and throw an at home party. I've done lots of at home parties for my kids and never thought I was doing anything out of the ordinary or special enough to give myself a pat on the back. She needs to take some entertaining tips from her frenemy Bri who actually looks like she puts some effort into things.

Trashys hair looked like a greasy, ratty mess during the party tips vlog. My God. Brush that shit. Or get the gross extensions taken out. It looks horrible and probably smells too.

Sick and tired of seeing Ella all over her Instagram. Sick of her making her dance. I think she knows she blatantly favorites her and does it and shows it on purpose. A narcissistic mother doesn't think of a child as their own person. They think of the child as an extension of themselves and Trashy wants praise and attention so bad because she has some deep rooted insecurities and thats why she shoves Ella down everyone's throat. It makes Trash Bag feel loved and praised when Ella is. She is truly sick in the head and should see a shrink to get to the bottom of her mental illness before she even thinks of dragging another kid in this mess.
I absolutely think she does think of Ella that way! And they call her Mini Tiffani! It's such an unhealthy relationship.

Oh she already said she's not pregnant yet and "has the tampon to prove it" in her stories. Everytime she gets her period, I'm relieved. I hope Chris had a secret vasectomy. Is he even allowed out? It doesn't seem like he can be his own person.
She actually said 'she has the tampon to prove it' ???? I must have missed that, but that is absolutely DISGUSTING. I find her whole 'TTC journey' so innapropriate. If she gets pregnant immediately she is going to be so fucking smug about it, and do fake pieces to camera where she's like "I am so blessed and I understand many of you might have issues and I'm praying for you"

I still can't get my head around how on earth they think they are going to have long term stability when neither of them work. Even if they make a bit of cash from this next potential baby, it's going to dry up eventually. They will end up like that other family YouTube family who are making videos about their debt and secretly hoping people will start a Go Fund Me.
She will have very hard time finding jobs if a potential employer Google's Tiffani Beaston. This site pops right up, they might not care she has a favorite child or cannot cook but they will care about someone who is
-sick all the time (she is unreliable)
-addicted to their phone (how will she focus on her work?)
-lacks any resilience, (she can't "delete" what she doesn't like in the real world)
-has no boundaries with lying. Nothing is off limits. Conception, fake religion, you name it she will lie about it. (She would lie right to her bosses face)
-creates drama with others (no one wants that at their job)
-needs coffee all day (So many distractions)

I could go on and on.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

It’s too bad she doesn’t invest more in Tanner he’s the cutest
and has a unique personality.
She’s decided that El la is a star waiting to be discovered. No
offense but that ain’t gonna happen any time soon. There are
waaaay cuter children out there.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:52 pm
IcedCoffee wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:31 am

I absolutely think she does think of Ella that way! And they call her Mini Tiffani! It's such an unhealthy relationship.

Oh she already said she's not pregnant yet and "has the tampon to prove it" in her stories. Everytime she gets her period, I'm relieved. I hope Chris had a secret vasectomy. Is he even allowed out? It doesn't seem like he can be his own person.
She actually said 'she has the tampon to prove it' ???? I must have missed that, but that is absolutely DISGUSTING. I find her whole 'TTC journey' so innapropriate. If she gets pregnant immediately she is going to be so fucking smug about it, and do fake pieces to camera where she's like "I am so blessed and I understand many of you might have issues and I'm praying for you"

I still can't get my head around how on earth they think they are going to have long term stability when neither of them work. Even if they make a bit of cash from this next potential baby, it's going to dry up eventually. They will end up like that other family YouTube family who are making videos about their debt and secretly hoping people will start a Go Fund Me.
She will have very hard time finding jobs if a potential employer Google's Tiffani Beaston. This site pops right up, they might not care she has a favorite child or cannot cook but they will care about someone who is
-lacks any resilience, (she can't "delete" what she doesn't like in the real world)
-has no boundaries with lying. Nothing is off limits. Conception, fake religion, you name it she will lie about it. (She would lie right to her bosses face)

I could go on and on.
I see you’re a no for writing her a recommendation.😉
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Yes good point about future jobs! She really screwed herself trying to be popular on social media. I cant imagine what her family thinks when they google her name. And any parents of their kid's future friends. Lol cant help but chuckle.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just read the comment about her eating disorder. Starving yourself can actually lead people to gain more weight in the end, has she ever heard of binge eating?
Yoyo dieting, depriving yourself messes up your metabolism too. I still think she will try and sabotage Ella when she is older. When Ella will be old enough to start getting attention from boys (or girls) wanting to date her, I think Tiffani will try and get Ella fat or something. Because she needs the attention on HER.

I do wonder why Chris goes along with it, but for all we know she has threatened him or has tried to do something. Maybe he could be doing more. I think she is just too stubborn to admit she has a problem. Or maybe she is waiting so she can use it for content. "DITL of a SAHM of 3 TTC 4 Eating disorder life". What's the saying, you can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves? Yeah, that's her.

Also I 100% think Bris post is about her. Tiffani is a toxic friend. Presley isn't even 3 yet, Bri can be a bit weird with looking toward the future too soon, but I really don't think she is thinking that far ahead for Presley being bullied. If anything it would be what should my kid wear 2 years from now in school, quick, to my stack of post it notes.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gossipgurl wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:01 pm Yes good point about future jobs! She really screwed herself trying to be popular on social media. I cant imagine what her family thinks when they google her name. And any parents of their kid's future friends. Lol cant help but chuckle.
Yeah I did think this Coppa thing would shut them down. But, that day is still to come. No one will be watching her once she is 40 with 5 kids and she only likes Ella and is probably still breastfeeding her and Chris grows a pair and leaves.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

She's going to raise Ella as a bestie, not a daughter because she has no other friends. Seriously, who talks to their kid like this: "get it gurllllll".
Not one educated thought in the Beaston's heads and their poor kids will fail because of it.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

IcedCoffee wrote:I just read the comment about her eating disorder. Starving yourself can actually lead people to gain more weight in the end, has she ever heard of binge eating?
Yoyo dieting, depriving yourself messes up your metabolism too. I still think she will try and sabotage Ella when she is older. When Ella will be old enough to start getting attention from boys (or girls) wanting to date her, I think Tiffani will try and get Ella fat or something. Because she needs the attention on HER.

I do wonder why Chris goes along with it, but for all we know she has threatened him or has tried to do something. Maybe he could be doing more. I think she is just too stubborn to admit she has a problem. Or maybe she is waiting so she can use it for content. "DITL of a SAHM of 3 TTC 4 Eating disorder life". What's the saying, you can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves? Yeah, that's her.

Also I 100% think Bris post is about her. Tiffani is a toxic friend. Presley isn't even 3 yet, Bri can be a bit weird with looking toward the future too soon, but I really don't think she is thinking that far ahead for Presley being bullied. If anything it would be what should my kid wear 2 years from now in school, quick, to my stack of post it notes.
I don’t think she would ever want a fat kid. There’s a post about Carter by her on baby center from when he was FOUR MONTHS OLD asking if she should get him a walker because he was getting chunky.

palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

AryaStark wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:58 pm

I could go on and on.
Thank you for reminding me about the fake “grace” they used to say at dinner!!! Ugh that used to grind my gears with how fake, rehearsed and disingenuous it was. They must not have been getting enough praise for it from their stans so they decided to nix it, not worth the effort. Noticed in the last vlog when they were having taco’s and Chris was like hey it’s Taco Tuesday bc we’re having tacos on Tuesday! I thought it was kind of funny the way he said it bc he thought it was just pure coincidence lol But no, Grumpy Jowls had to be the buzzkill and remind him that she is such an amazing planner and it was doodled in her journal that they were having tacos so she gets all the credit! Speaking of that, what every happened to her meal plan chart where she had cut out pictures of food and had them laminated to stick on the board? Those were good times 😂
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She’s going to be the mom who cyber stalks
all of El la’s friends and probably catfish many
of them for ridiculous revenge.
She’ll also make sure when the boys are teens
to wear skimpy clothes when their friends are
around. You know because she’s a “cool” mom.
The friends will all stop coming over because
she will either: make them uncomfortable or
make them ill from her food or both.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

palmtreemomma wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:53 pm

I could go on and on.
Thank you for reminding me about the fake “grace” they used to say at dinner!!! Ugh that used to grind my gears with how fake, rehearsed and disingenuous it was. They must not have been getting enough praise for it from their stans so they decided to nix it, not worth the effort. Noticed in the last vlog when they were having taco’s and Chris was like hey it’s Taco Tuesday bc we’re having tacos on Tuesday! I thought it was kind of funny the way he said it bc he thought it was just pure coincidence lol But no, Grumpy Jowls had to be the buzzkill and remind him that she is such an amazing planner and it was doodled in her journal that they were having tacos so she gets all the credit! Speaking of that, what every happened to her meal plan chart where she had cut out pictures of food and had them laminated to stick on the board? Those were good times 😂
Yeah I must be asleep in church when after prayers everyone
hands in and yells their family name. wth
How disrespectful to the prayer since it’s supposed to be a
time to give glory to God and NoT yourself.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

palmtreemomma wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:53 pm

I could go on and on.
She has replaced her prayers with, Dear Cell Phone Jail, please watch over my phone. May my battery never get low, may my followers keep kissing my ass, may you keep these kids away from me because I don't even love them. Amen.

I think the reason she ditches the ideas is because for one, she is lazy as sin, and for two she can't keep track of her lies. No wonder she is jealous of other YTers, taking digs at them being perfect, because she is a colossal failure that can't even organise her pretty little stickers and white boards because she is too busy counting macros in her head or scrolling Instagram or something.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”