T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

AryaStark wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:53 pm She’s going to be the mom who cyber stalks
all of El la’s friends and probably catfish many
of them for ridiculous revenge.
She’ll also make sure when the boys are teens
to wear skimpy clothes when their friends are
around. You know because she’s a “cool” mom.
The friends will all stop coming over because
she will either: make them uncomfortable or
make them ill from her food or both.
Hey maybe there's a career for her yet. Someone call Lifetime and pitch them her story. "Literal insane woman does her best to overcome the adversaries she caused for herself, whilst dressed in her horribly styled clothes".

My husband and I watched a few episodes of Simpson's last night, and Homer is friends with Flanders for a hot minute and gets dragged along to the soup kitchen and this guy immediately rushes him like, poor man, let's get you out of these clothes and see what we can do about that smell. I could so imagine that being her.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

AryaStark wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:59 pm
palmtreemomma wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:53 pm
AryaStark wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:58 pm
I see you’re a no for writing her a recommendation.😉
Thank you for reminding me about the fake “grace” they used to say at dinner!!! Ugh that used to grind my gears with how fake, rehearsed and disingenuous it was. They must not have been getting enough praise for it from their stans so they decided to nix it, not worth the effort. Noticed in the last vlog when they were having taco’s and Chris was like hey it’s Taco Tuesday bc we’re having tacos on Tuesday! I thought it was kind of funny the way he said it bc he thought it was just pure coincidence lol But no, Grumpy Jowls had to be the buzzkill and remind him that she is such an amazing planner and it was doodled in her journal that they were having tacos so she gets all the credit! Speaking of that, what every happened to her meal plan chart where she had cut out pictures of food and had them laminated to stick on the board? Those were good times 😂
Yeah I must be asleep in church when after prayers everyone
hands in and yells their family name. wth
How disrespectful to the prayer since it’s supposed to be a
time to give glory to God and NoT yourself.
Someone call E! pronto, let them know prayer time is NOT in fact about T.Beaston. we must get the word out.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

I wish XoJuliana would spill the tea on Sniffani in a video. That would make my whole year.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Not_Sponsored wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:16 pm I wish XoJuliana would spill the tea on Sniffani in a video. That would make my whole year.
I'm hoping for Chris to write a memoir. "Life with T.beaston" by C.beaston

I also think Bri and Myka have phased her out.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

[/quote]

She actually said 'she has the tampon to prove it' ???? I must have missed that, but that is absolutely DISGUSTING.
[/quote]

She did!!!

Tiny was like wait what? Did you say u have the tampon to prove it and she burst into laughter like a freakin’ demented psychopath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

"We are going to start making coffee at home and stop buying starbucks"

*Starbucks in hand.

"We are going to live minimally and not buy as much this year"

*Buys the dancing monkey a new makeup set, coat, etc.

Switching Gears

I like the show on tv....I think it's called Supernanny maybe?
Well this last weeks episode was a mommy blogger from Gilbert, AZ who handles 4 kids and the husband is a stay at home dad.
Their home life was totally FUCKED up, reminded me so much if the Beastons.
You guys should go watch it.
Everything is so messed up, in disarray, children do not get the right attention...yet everything looks picture perfect on the Gram.

Makes
Me
Sick
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 36a428.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Krystals B-Fast. Fucking barf.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 965246.jpg[/IMG]

Oatmeal + Egg + Egg white + Brewers yeast + Peanut butter + banana + almond milk

Go check out her stories for a real glimpse of Elle-Uh’s bratty behavior. (Skip to Scarlett in her walker)

charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Why is she out at a kids’ play centre if she has influenza?? so selfish.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 8e0ea0.jpg[/IMG]

T-Pity: “show her how to shake her booty.

Dance Monkey proceeds to “spank” her booty Image

nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

There’s no way she has the actual flu. People throw that word around too freely and people then don’t take it seriously because Karen at work had the flu and it wasn’t a big deal (when really she never even got tested for it and just assumed). The flu is a monster. She wouldn’t be able to get out of bed, do her hair and make up, and run around the house for a birthday party.

charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

nl_s wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:18 pm There’s no way she has the actual flu. People throw that word around too freely and people then don’t take it seriously because Karen at work had the flu and it wasn’t a big deal (when really she never even got tested for it and just assumed). The flu is a monster. She wouldn’t be able to get out of bed, do her hair and make up, and run around the house for a birthday party.

Yes people say flu when they actually mean “mild respiratory virus”. But she’s been going on and on about her 105 fever so you would think she’d at least try to keep the story consistent.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

All the talk about the celery juice & naseua makes me think of the show YOU when Joe/Will barfs on delilah. Lol. Anywho, I thought Tiffany was pretty when she was pregnant with Ella and had some weight on her. That's when I first ever saw her, on the YouTube Mom's Vegas Vacation 🙄 I thought she would be a cute curvy/fit chick after the baby. When I finally checked out her channel months later I was shocked by how skinny she already was..
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

begenos1 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:51 pm Oatmeal + Egg + Egg white + Brewers yeast + Peanut butter + banana + almond milk

Go check out her stories for a real glimpse of Elle-Uh’s bratty behavior. (Skip to Scarlett in her walker)

Her post about Tanner was sweeter and more genuine than Tiffani's. Hopefully Scarlett gets to live in a baby proofed home, too. You ever notice how Tiffani doesn't have outlet covers?

Granted I haven't seen much of her sister but she seems like a better parent than Tiffani is. They have a lot in common, too. Disgusting looking food and too much baby talk and their weird food issues. I think Krystal is too obedient towards Tiffani, too enabling. If she would just say no I won't sell your oils, no I don't want to do everything you say, I think her life would be so much better.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

nl_s wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:18 pm There’s no way she has the actual flu. People throw that word around too freely and people then don’t take it seriously because Karen at work had the flu and it wasn’t a big deal (when really she never even got tested for it and just assumed). The flu is a monster. She wouldn’t be able to get out of bed, do her hair and make up, and run around the house for a birthday party.

So true. I've had the actual flu once, I was 14. I felt like absolute crap, pretty much just lazed around, didn't want much food, my joints ACHED. It's not the same as a cold.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

When they were in bed with the thermometer in that one vlog-beforehand she probably put her hand around the device or sat on it to heat it up before sliding it into her donkey ear. I can tell you one hundred percent her weave has coronavirus.☠️💇‍♀️

I just love shading that monstrosity on her head.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Courtneyshayne wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:02 pm All the talk about the celery juice & naseua makes me think of the show YOU when Joe/Will barfs on delilah. Lol. Anywho, I thought Tiffany was pretty when she was pregnant with Ella and had some weight on her. That's when I first ever saw her, on the YouTube Mom's Vegas Vacation 🙄 I thought she would be a cute curvy/fit chick after the baby. When I finally checked out her channel months later I was shocked by how skinny she already was..
I wasn't following on that trip. When I looked at it a while ago all I could think is WHO DOES THAT.

Then she talked about mom guilt in a video not long after I saw her in Vegas and I gave an audible laugh.

Her body looks like it's eaten itself.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:52 am When they were in bed with the thermometer in that one vlog-beforehand she probably put her hand around the device or sat on it to heat it up before sliding it into her donkey ear. I can tell you one hundred percent her weave has coronavirus.☠️💇‍♀️

I just love shading that monstrosity on her head.
So she isn't even acting like a high schooler, she is pulling her tricks out of the elementary school handbook. What's next? Instead of the dog eating her homework, the dog eats her planner?
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

from the little snarky comments bri has been making of late, i get the impression her and trashi are no longer “friends”. bri and myka definitely seem tighter. i went back and watched that vid from when beastlies drobd to ohio to meet bri and co. soooo awkward. it felt like the beastons were the third wheel and the poor cousins. once again, i felt embarrassed for them. i can’t see what bri or myka would stand to gain by associating with trashi and since she’s hardly good friend material, they’ve likely dropped her like a hot potato.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

charliema16 wrote:

Yes people say flu when they actually mean “mild respiratory virus”. But she’s been going on and on about her 105 fever so you would think she’d at least try to keep the story consistent.
I had the flu this year the actual flu because I tested positive... and let me tell you I was in so much pain on top of other symptoms. there’s no way she has the flu and she even did that test where she leaned her head forward etc. I couldn’t even look down let alone lean my head forward to pick something off the floor without having terrible head and jaw pain

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

In her sisters Instagram story... first of all Ella is Chris’ twin but she’s dancing and looking at Scarlett with so much confusion like “why isn’t she a dancing monkey like me?” And trying to get her to dance. It’s kind of sad

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”