BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

stephdee wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
smom12 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:15 am It would be a cold day in hell when my husband would FORCE me to have a baby if I didn’t want anymore. To hell with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Britney doesnt seem like to the type who could sit down and have a reasonable conversation though, like say... I am a carrier for DMD, w have FOUR kids, we need to think about the future in regards to Nolan, now Scarletts allergies, college, debt etc etc.... but I think she would do anything to keep Frank and her image.
You think Frank doesn’t know that already he seems like the type of guy that doesn’t care like some have said before he’s the “my way or the highway” type of guy. He’s very selfish he knew from the beginning he wanted to have several bio children. Not only did he marry a woman with 3 kids already but she’s also a carrier for a genetic desease.

She’ll never leave Frank after how embarrassingly quick she got with. This “woman” has never taken care of herself or her kids on her own, so she’s gonna cling to him like white on rice so she can prove the “haters” wrong. Frank will eventually cheat and she’ll allow it because she has to maintain her married, wife wife blended youtube family lifestyle.
AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AriaRoseee »

stephdee wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
smom12 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:15 am It would be a cold day in hell when my husband would FORCE me to have a baby if I didn’t want anymore. To hell with that.

Britney doesnt seem like to the type who could sit down and have a reasonable conversation though, like say... I am a carrier for DMD, w have FOUR kids, we need to think about the future in regards to Nolan, now Scarletts allergies, college, debt etc etc.... but I think she would do anything to keep Frank and her image.
You think Frank doesn’t know that already he seems like the type of guy that doesn’t care like some have said before he’s the “my way or the highway” type of guy. He’s very selfish he knew from the beginning he wanted to have several bio children. Not only did he marry a woman with 3 kids already but she’s also a carrier for a genetic desease.

I found out recently that I gave something called CDKL5 to my son. He was diagnosed then they wanted to pry deeper so they do the parental test and it came back that I have it and caused him. In the time of not knowing as my son is so minority affected. I had another little boy and I’ve been going threw some intense emotions. I have three children and my affected child is my middle son so I mean there’s not 100% that my youngest will be affected by I feel like completely crap I couldn’t imagine having another baby knowing what I know no. That’s with my son and I being barely affected by this condition.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She makes me so mad.

So aria saw the stocking stuffer vlog. Then asked if she was the one that brought the stuff.

Why can’t these stupid bitches not post shit like this?? She is already ruining her kids childhoods without completely setting fire to it.

She had to realise her kids are getting older, and curious. Stupid f’n bitch.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

In her newest vlog...

1. Nolan at the trampoline park was sad to see since he was standing around looking lost or sitting on the trampoline with his legs folded around him in 95% of the clips she showed quickly from there. She also went on about how the kids were complaining the whole time (despite saying harlow had a blast the whole time and aria only complained the one time for a second and went off and had fun, so i assume it was nolan who was complaining?) She also claims she is always so tired because she always does and worries about everyone else and never herself....sure.

2. The section where they were trying to, force for lack of a better word, scarlet to walk was just hard to watch. She was falling all over and they were both trying to prop her up and place her feet etc. Then as she sort of took a step on the way to fall at the couch they were all excited and claiming she is starting to walk.

3. In her clip making her food, you see nolan behind her at the bar eating a big plate of something and then aria with nothing looking lost. I dont understand at all how they do meals in that house. Often with ipads and/or all over eating different things in different places, or not eating at all! No wonder she has no clue what her kids like to eat or how much of what they eat!
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

stnalp wrote:In her newest vlog...

1. Nolan at the trampoline park was sad to see since he was standing around looking lost or sitting on the trampoline with his legs folded around him in 95% of the clips she showed quickly from there. She also went on about how the kids were complaining the whole time (despite saying harlow had a blast the whole time and aria only complained the one time for a second and went off and had fun, so i assume it was nolan who was complaining?) She also claims she is always so tired because she always does and worries about everyone else and never herself....sure.

2. The section where they were trying to, force for lack of a better word, scarlet to walk was just hard to watch. She was falling all over and they were both trying to prop her up and place her feet etc. Then as she sort of took a step on the way to fall at the couch they were all excited and claiming she is starting to walk.

3. In her clip making her food, you see nolan behind her at the bar eating a big plate of something and then aria with nothing looking lost. I dont understand at all how they do meals in that house. Often with ipads and/or all over eating different things in different places, or not eating at all! No wonder she has no clue what her kids like to eat or how much of what they eat!
In the forcing Scarlett to walk clip what broke my heart was that Harlow called out for her mommy and came downstairs to join them but was royally ignored by both Britney and Franck !

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I highly doubt Aria “accidentally” saw that stocking stuffer video on her phone when those kids are glued to iPads all day. Britney is a fucking joke, this is why you don’t exploit your kids for money you dumb bitch. Then her dumbass isn’t even smart enough to block safari on the kids iPads so they can’t access youtube. She’s giggling saying oMg I nEeD tO fIgUrE oUt hOw tO dO tHaT *hee hee* i dOnT kNoW iF aRiA cAn sEaRCh uS *hee hee*. On top of that, she’s four kids deep and can’t even come up a little white lie for the elf on the shelf situation...she’s asking her subscribers for advice smfh. Does she not see that she is single-handedly destroying their innocence and childhood?! It’s so funny how she tries to act like they’re this perfect blended family yet her vlogs tell a different story. They’re always scattered about eating separately on iPads...they have absolutely no family dynamic & it really boggles my mind how anyone can look at them and think she’s #goals.

Also what a trashy bitch calling her kids ungrateful after taking them to that jumping place, maybe if she fucking asked them where they would like to go they would be happy. Maybe they wanted to jump with her but they couldn’t because she was too busy with her red headed crotch goblin. If her kids are ever ungrateful she can pat herself on the back for that one because that’s all on her. She never taught those kids to be grateful for what they have, all she taught them was to accept gifts but never give gifts back. Look at how much shit she’s gotten over the years from her subscribers and not one time has she returned the favor. She’s never shopped their Etsy shops with her own money, shared their gofundme accounts, sent thank you cards, donated baby clothes/gear to her pregnant mommy subscribers in need. Even her crappy giveaways where her just sending them leftover gift cards and a bath and body works candle smfh.

FYI Britney-Aria aCciDeNtLy seeing one of your stocking stuffer videos is the least of your worries.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Mel1011 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:01 am
olemama wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:42 pm
lazydazey wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:40 am How do these doctors not get her on negligence? Between Nolans DMD, Arias obvious malnutrition and now this with scarface! It baffles me. I guess if you have some sort of money people really don't care. Twit disgusts me anymore. I used to love her.
All four children see doctors regularly and the older three attend school daily. As far as we know, she has not been reported for negligence. I assume that is because the children are not neglected. I doubt it has anything to do with money as probably the doctors and teachers do not know Britney's income.

We might disagree with Britney's parenting but it does not rise to the level of negligence.
She knew her milk supply was depleting and her baby was hungry and failing to gain weight MONTHS ago, and she didn’t do anything about it. Sorry but that’s neglect.
There's distinction to be made between the conversational use of "neglect" and the legal meaning of "neglect of a child". Doctors and teachers are mandatory reporters in most states which means they are required by law to report signs of neglect to child protective services. What signs do they look for? Unkempt, unhygienic children. (A,N,H, and S are always clean and dressed in nice clothing). Poor attendance/frequent tardiness (A,N,H attend school regularly). Showing up at school without adequate food and appearing to be very hungry (We have seen the contents of the kids' lunches and so has the staff at their schools. Britney's pantry is loaded with stuff for them to eat) Inadequate medical/dental care.(Britney takes the kids to doctor and dental appointments). There is no basis for a mandatory reporter to file a report.
quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

To share with u guys what I learned another kind has to do with medical treatment beyond a simple dr appointment when they are sick. If any professional refers them for testing and it is concluded the child needs any kind of therapy and the parent refuses it can be considered neglect. It depends how serious the child’s condition is and how long the parent refuses therapy. Professionals understand sometimes parents go in denial but these cases are extremely rare. I heard it usually happens if parents are super religious refuse their children medication or surgeries necessary for the health. In these cases it is so extreme they also lose their children. Do I believe this is brit? no she has aria getting help, takes scar to her apts and tries with their diet. Does she however show favoritism? Hell ya. I do believe eventually she will give Nolan consistent therapy but prob when he is already in a wheelchair and will hire a caregiver at that point. It’s just unfortunate her children need to suffer so much so long until they get help from professionals. Sry so long tired to make it short as possible lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

olemama wrote:
olemama wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:42 pm All four children see doctors regularly and the older three attend school daily. As far as we know, she has not been reported for negligence. I assume that is because the children are not neglected. I doubt it has anything to do with money as probably the doctors and teachers do not know Britney's income.

We might disagree with Britney's parenting but it does not rise to the level of negligence.
She knew her milk supply was depleting and her baby was hungry and failing to gain weight MONTHS ago, and she didn’t do anything about it. Sorry but that’s neglect.
There's distinction to be made between the conversational use of "neglect" and the legal meaning of "neglect of a child". Doctors and teachers are mandatory reporters in most states which means they are required by law to report signs of neglect to child protective services. What signs do they look for? Unkempt, unhygienic children. (A,N,H, and S are always clean and dressed in nice clothing). Poor attendance/frequent tardiness (A,N,H attend school regularly). Showing up at school without adequate food and appearing to be very hungry (We have seen the contents of the kids' lunches and so has the staff at their schools. Britney's pantry is loaded with stuff for them to eat) Inadequate medical/dental care.(Britney takes the kids to doctor and dental appointments). There is no basis for a mandatory reporter to file a report.
There’s different kinds of neglect, just because the kids have a clean house, tons of toys, pantry full of food, name brand clothes etc doesn’t mean they’re not neglected. Of course by state law standard they’re perfectly fine & not a cause for an investigation but it’s obvious neglected.

She doesn’t do shit for Nolan like take him to PT, makes sure he wears his AFOS, etc. Harlow has busted her head on that hardwood floor countless times and not once did she take her to get checked. Aria is in therapy according to her because of all the damage she’s caused her kids. She’s hasn’t even bothered to get her girls tested for being carrier and doesn’t plan on it The only reason she’s even doing anything for Scarlett now is because it’s affecting her now and she’s forced to address her allergies.

At the end of the day those kids aren’t going to remember what they got for christmas/birthdays, what clothes they wore...they’re gonna remember not spending quality time with Britney because Frank is was always around.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I honestly think part of why she doesn't take Nolan to the hospital more is because she knows they will be on her. There will be a social worker asking questions, them asking if you expose kiddo to second-hand smoke, checking to see if you're filling the meds. Similar to why Jess takes her kids to different walk-in clinic doctors so nobody picks up on why is this kid anemic.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Did anyone see the comment on one of her IG posts the other day telling Britney her and Frank should take each kid out separate to spend alone time. Britney goes great idea. First of all why does frank have to go. Why can’t Britney take Aria out for a girls day by herself. Or take Nolan out by himself with just her. Second she goes great idea. I mean she has never thought about taking each kid out by themselves to do something special. Quit pushing Frank. He hasn’t been around them long enough to have a fatherly bond. Especially with Aria.

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Just be honest with her Brittany! Good grief...
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

So Aria sees stocking stuffer videos and B then gos to post about it in another video?? so now if Aria ever watches this new video it will be confirmed that her mom is santa and that her mom talks about her in videos.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Also, if the idiot is going to be talking about santa she may want to give viewers a heads up. I mean, even Jessica does this..
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Brit doesn't seem to be able to do much without Frenk. I can't decide if she's too enabled by him or if he's now paranoid she'll cheat on him like she did on Ean.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:Did anyone see the comment on one of her IG posts the other day telling Britney her and Frank should take each kid out separate to spend alone time. Britney goes great idea. First of all why does frank have to go. Why can’t Britney take Aria out for a girls day by herself. Or take Nolan out by himself with just her. Second she goes great idea. I mean she has never thought about taking each kid out by themselves to do something special. Quit pushing Frank. He hasn’t been around them long enough to have a fatherly bond. Especially with Aria.

Oh I saw that comment, she was like “that’s a great idea”ImageImage.

It’s a damn shame that ppl have to freaking tell her to dedicate one on one time to each of her kids. Those poor kids have to wait til their birthday for Mrs. Morrow to get off her ass and plan a half assed “day out” and she still brings Frank along.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

To be honest she should be thankful that her own stocking stuffer video is all aria saw whilst watching videos unattended on her iPad with zero supervision.
The internet is a horrible place and innocent typos/searches or clicking on links can very easily lead you to highly inappropriate material.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

With Aria having issues and needing therapy it’s even more important they go do things together and just talk about life and how she is doing. No iPads at dinner time because that is when you should be talking to your kids about how the day went ect.

Kids know more then their parents a lot of time with technology. Especially now that aria reads and can spell and actually type stuff in on YouTube to search.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

olemama wrote:
olemama wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:42 pm All four children see doctors regularly and the older three attend school daily. As far as we know, she has not been reported for negligence. I assume that is because the children are not neglected. I doubt it has anything to do with money as probably the doctors and teachers do not know Britney's income.

I agree with everything you said above. I also do not believe WE have seen anything that would warrant a report. However, mandatory reporters have to report even if they just suspect neglect or mistreatment of any kind. If the kids teachers have ever had any suspicions due to the bruises or something the kids say- they can/should report it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AriaRoseee »

freebeegal wrote:To be honest she should be thankful that her own stocking stuffer video is all aria saw whilst watching videos unattended on her iPad with zero supervision.
The internet is a horrible place and innocent typos/searches or clicking on links can very easily lead you to highly inappropriate material.

I think she said she had saw it on her (Brit) computer screen. While Brit was scrolling threw her phone and left her computer screen open. I’m shocked she even lets her kids go on YouTube my oldest son has autism and goes to therapy. They used YouTube as a down time for him and he stumbled upon an Elsa gate video talking about eating feces. I blocked all YouTube from my kids. Like they have tablets that they can only play with on road trips as we drive from Idaho to Las Vegas visiting family every now and again. They get to watch stuff and play games then but nope no YouTube.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”