T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

LittleOne912
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

h 25 l wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:37 pm She's probably feeling sick all the time now because she doesn't eat anything. Seriously, when they were walking around in the Dollar Spot she looks like a skeleton. Does she think she looks good? I remember her showing pics when she said she had ppd or anxiety or whatever and always said she lost so much weight, she looks the same, like crap.
She definitley has an eating disorder of some sort - I said on a previous thread I think she shows signs of Orethxia (Could be spelling that wrong) but her obsession with health is leading me to believe she fits that
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by nl_s »

I’m so over her posting about the damn celery juice. Celery juice doesn’t do anything. She’s being crazy. The oils, the celery juice, trying to go off of her synthroid, doing all of this holistic woo...she’s losing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RealityBites »

Gossipgurl wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:04 am Lol wouldnt you know they took tanner on a special solo trip to target on his bday! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂 I called that the other day! Of course they did. Every single thing that nasty skank does is for herself. She needed an excuse to go buy more crap. Minimalist Beast Skank.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

She’s nauseous from a pounding headache because
her body is scared in starvation mode. These phantom
symptoms are what her brain is doing to get her attention.
I’d like to know the medical doctor that has told her
that she can cure her Hashimoto’s.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

AryaStark wrote:She’s nauseous from a pounding headache because

T.notanRN spelling nauseous incorrectly. She can’t do anything right.

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

Courtneyshayne wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:56 am
IcedCoffee wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:53 am
Courtneyshayne wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:02 pm All the talk about the celery juice & naseua makes me think of the show YOU when Joe/Will barfs on delilah. Lol. Anywho, I thought Tiffany was pretty when she was pregnant with Ella and had some weight on her. That's when I first ever saw her, on the YouTube Mom's Vegas Vacation 🙄 I thought she would be a cute curvy/fit chick after the baby. When I finally checked out her channel months later I was shocked by how skinny she already was..
I wasn't following on that trip. When I looked at it a while ago all I could think is WHO DOES THAT.

Then she talked about mom guilt in a video not long after I saw her in Vegas and I gave an audible laugh.

Her body looks like it's eaten itself.
I thought it was weird AF that she went on that trip pregnant. FOMO much? I don't understand these chicks that pop out multiple babies but refuse to grow up...
just watched this vid. omg how desperate of her to go!? who the fuck would want to be in vegas on a girls trip pregnant?? all those tacky clubs and bars she was at, shaking her booty half naked with her preggo belly on display. she looked sooooo desperate. and that club she was in where they were all dancing and it was quite dark, how is that safe for when you’re pregnant?? someone could easily bump her belly or knock her down. pretty irresponsible if you ask me.

in terms of looks, she looked happy and healthy at this stage though. she was still slim, but not skeletal or wasted looking. she looked good, happy and healthy. she looks awful now.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

He said Tanner just wanted to go to the playground but it’s twenty nine degrees. They couldn’t set a timer and let him run around for twenty minutes? On his birthday. If the talent agent said to go film at the playground I’m sure they’d be living at one.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

luxe0780 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:54 pm
Courtneyshayne wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:56 am
IcedCoffee wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:53 am

I wasn't following on that trip. When I looked at it a while ago all I could think is WHO DOES THAT.

Then she talked about mom guilt in a video not long after I saw her in Vegas and I gave an audible laugh.

Her body looks like it's eaten itself.
I thought it was weird AF that she went on that trip pregnant. FOMO much? I don't understand these chicks that pop out multiple babies but refuse to grow up...
just watched this vid. omg how desperate of her to go!? who the fuck would want to be in vegas on a girls trip pregnant?? all those tacky clubs and bars she was at, shaking her booty half naked with her preggo belly on display. she looked sooooo desperate. and that club she was in where they were all dancing and it was quite dark, how is that safe for when you’re pregnant?? someone could easily bump her belly or knock her down. pretty irresponsible if you ask me.

in terms of looks, she looked happy and healthy at this stage though. she was still slim, but not skeletal or wasted looking. she looked good, happy and healthy. she looks awful now.
Yes! I agree, super dangerous for a pregnant woman. What if some sick fuck drugged her mocktail or something. I mean this is SIN CITY we are talking about. Just shows what a dumb little wannabe she is. Her channel blew up after that trip though.... so she probably sees it as a good business move but the popularity obviously has taken a toll on her mental health so 🤷🏻‍♀️
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Tiffani looked great while she was pregnant with Ella. Her hair was long, shiny and thick. She didn’t look sick and skeletal. She was happy because she was having her girl. Now she’s lost it.

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

omg i just posted a really long reply but it’s disappeared 🤯🤯🤯
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

I think that IG story of Ella sparking Scarlett says a lot. We know Tiffani would never show herself spanking her kids but she definitely let something slip with that video. Very interesting that when Ella heard “shake your booty” she misunderstood and probably heard “spank your booty” and knew exactly what to do. She didn’t spank herself like some kids do while goofing around, she leaned right over and spanked Scarlett. All I’m saying is that a 1 year old doesn’t just get that out of thin air. She’s definitely seen/heard it before and knew what to do.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

All they have been doing is training them to be on a set and take direction because she has it in her pea brain they will be stars. She has completely brain washed these kids. It’s pretty sick. They hear a key word and without hesitation on cue perform the desired task of humiliation like spanking another’s rear.
Majoreyeroll2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Majoreyeroll2 »

thisisgold21 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:48 pm
AryaStark wrote:She’s nauseous from a pounding headache because

T.notanRN spelling nauseous incorrectly. She can’t do anything right.

It should be "nauseated" anyway... Unless she is trying to say that "She is nauseous" which would mean she makes others nauseated. Would make sense.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Onchao16 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:40 pm “Cocktail without the tail”. He’s so fucking disgusting.

And this “sickness” is just a way to keep views up and have people asking if she’s pregnant.

And I find it so odd that they never mention having a sitter for Ella during the day. She wasn’t with them at Target again. And is Tanner no longer in school?

I think he goes for half days. There is no way they actually want to be doing their SAHP thing. Just wanting to be SAH.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

nl_s wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:42 pm Tiffani looked great while she was pregnant with Ella. Her hair was long, shiny and thick. She didn’t look sick and skeletal. She was happy because she was having her girl. Now she’s lost it.

Yep. Because now she needs the next thing. New clothes won't make her happy, new tan, new saucepans, new floors. She will keep buying but never be happy.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

LittleOne912 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:49 am Alright Chris sounds like Michael Jackson at the end reading that story.

Since I’m a rather new watcher of this family - is there suspicion that Chris is gay?
There was a lot of talk Brianna K is married to a closeted gay guy. I haven't heard anyone suggest Chris is gay, but maybe he should pretend to be to leave that awful marriage
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

So, that's really sad about Tanner and Carter fighting. I wonder if further down the track Carter and Ella will end up not liking each other.

I did notice she had a tag like "my easy child". He has probably been conditioned to be easy because he knows she won't meet his needs. He complies because she is failing him. Even if this baby 4 is a boy, he (hypothetically) will still be loved more than Tanner because he is new and shiny and brings in cash and views.
I'm sure she will get tired of baby 4 as well.
ShadyJ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ShadyJ »

I just watched the vlog. Wow. First of all she looks awful! Theres something going on there.
I cannot believe they would not take Tanner to the playground! 29 degrees really is perfectly ok for a 20min run at the playground. That’s what hats and gloves are for. Kids need fresh air!
I cannot believe they took those kids to that place for dinner. Those kids would of loved a trip to the playground, a family game night and some pizza and ice cream at home.
They are so worried about their kids getting sick but won’t take them to a playground in the fresh air but will take them to an indoor adult gaming restaurant? Makes sense lol.
They are really not good at parenting. I see zero #goals.
When he says she’s beautiful I think wow, beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder because...woof!

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

ShadyJ wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:18 am I just watched the vlog. Wow. First of all she looks awful! Theres something going on there.
I cannot believe they would not take Tanner to the playground! 29 degrees really is perfectly ok for a 20min run at the playground. That’s what hats and gloves are for. Kids need fresh air!
I cannot believe they took those kids to that place for dinner. Those kids would of loved a trip to the playground, a family game night and some pizza and ice cream at home.
They are so worried about their kids getting sick but won’t take them to a playground in the fresh air but will take them to an indoor adult gaming restaurant? Makes sense lol.
They are really not good at parenting. I see zero #goals.
When he says she’s beautiful I think wow, beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder because...woof!

Yes I thought the same thing. An indoor adult gaming bar. And he says it's not equipped for kids. I guess they couldn't do 10 minutes of research to find somewhere that was kid friendly for a 3 year olds bday. I see ZERO effort was put into tanners special day.
Chevy0427
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chevy0427 »

As I watched and they said “they have games and food!” I thought they were at Chuck E Cheese since Tanner loves that place. I was SHOCKED when I saw they took the family to an adult game bar!!!! WTF!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”