T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

She sits in bed on her laptop for hours, or in her driveway to upload videos, but she won't research it because it isn't for her. Or maybe she did research it, decides that's what she wants to do and puts her own desires ahead of everyone else's
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by AryaStark »

Chevy0427 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:25 am As I watched and they said “they have games and food!” I thought they were at Chuck E Cheese since Tanner loves that place. I was SHOCKED when I saw they took the family to an adult game bar!!!! WTF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All that poor boy wanted was to go to a playground which is free
if you go to a park, or an elementary school. But they couldn’t be bothered with bundling up and being outside for a half hour.
So they take him somewhere inside(thank God!lol) where he can run around and LOOK at the giant machines he can’t play on.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Even if the celery was detoxing anything, that would have been within the first few days. Not a month later. She’s malnourished probably and her body is fighting back

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Trying to get through his vlog which usually takes me days. He says two times last one there is a “rockin” egg.? Okay so what’s wrong with using rotten? You teach what the word means in the phrase. Or does he really think it’s rockin. Or he’s you know a rocker so it’s his thing.yuck
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

I had some more catching up...I briefly went through her insta and clicked through her vlog...she really needs to take a different approach...she looks decrepit. All the weight loss has aged her even more. She looks like she is in her 40s and that's being nice because I know 50 year olds who look healthier than her. Maybe instead of juicing the celery she should just use a vitamix (idea for future purchase) but juicing removes too much of the fiber.

Did you see this Tiff...a vitamix would be right up your alley!

🍇🍈🍉🍊🍋🍌🍍🍎🍏🍐🍑🍒🍓🍅🥥🥝🥑🍆🥕🥒🥦
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sunshine616 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:20 pm I had some more catching up...I briefly went through her insta and clicked through her vlog...she really needs to take a different approach...she looks decrepit. All the weight loss has aged her even more. She looks like she is in her 40s and that's being nice because I know 50 year olds who look healthier than her. Maybe instead of juicing the celery she should just use a vitamix (idea for future purchase) but juicing removes too much of the fiber.

🍇🍈🍉🍊🍋🍌🍍🍎🍏🍐🍑🍒🍓🍅🥥🥝🥑🍆🥕🥒🥦
Some theories-someone mentioned about a month ago that
the celery juice was for helping having a girl some old wives
tale. They found it on google.
Another someone said I found interesting as well she’s doing
a starve so she can pig out while pregnant.

I just find it humorous she thinks putting her body in
starvation mode, she’ll conceive so easily. She’s actually
doing the opposite sending a signal to her body she should not.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by scojacar »

Onchao16 wrote:Even if the celery was detoxing anything, that would have been within the first few days. Not a month later. She’s malnourished probably and her body is fighting back

She’s so stupid. She thinks celery is removing “poisons” that have been in her body for YEARS. 1) That’s what your liver and kidneys are for, Nurse Tiff. They don’t need help from celery to do their job. 2) If there WERE poisons in your body, they wouldn’t stay there for years. Your liver and kidneys would get them out really effing quickly. 3) Exactly what you said, the celery “detox” wouldn’t take a month to work.

It seriously worries me that she’s giving health advice like this, because her equally stupid (or just young and naive) followers are going to believe her since she’s a “nurse.”

Here’s a great article about it from an actual reputable, factual news source.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... lery-juice
Last edited by scojacar on Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

Anyone know if Tiffani has lost any Instagram followers since this entire celery juice thing came to light? Isn’t there a website that you can go to?

I’m rather new to their family but I’m about done following her. I have no patience for people who use pseudo science.

Celery has very little nutritional value....it’s not some magical liquid you can drink.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Don't forget....this Medical Medium she's taking advice from....get's his information from Spirits and Ghosts.

Everyone here knows I've said all along she's too stupid to be a real/good nurse. She must have graduated at the very bottom of the class.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:44 pm
sunshine616 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:20 pm I had some more catching up...I briefly went through her insta and clicked through her vlog...she really needs to take a different approach...she looks decrepit. All the weight loss has aged her even more. She looks like she is in her 40s and that's being nice because I know 50 year olds who look healthier than her. Maybe instead of juicing the celery she should just use a vitamix (idea for future purchase) but juicing removes too much of the fiber.

🍇🍈🍉🍊🍋🍌🍍🍎🍏🍐🍑🍒🍓🍅🥥🥝🥑🍆🥕🥒🥦

Sometimes, I don't actually think she wants a 4th yet. People here called her out of her insensitivity regarding people with actual trouble conceiving. So if she does stuff like this, or stays on birth control she can pretend she is struggling, in an attempt to stay relatable.

She can go nuts posting ovulation kits, open up about her struggles, cry into the camera. She doesn't really have that "raw" angle some YTers have. There is Tara Henderson I'm not overly familiar with but I think she battled a drug addiction. Brittani lost her son. Then there is that circumstantial differences that some use like 2 moms, 2 dads, quads, polyamorous. She's just so vanilla, she is lacking in any area that would make her stand out. So if she games fertility struggles she might get more views.

Realistically how many more kids can she have? I can't see her being a mom of 6. She surely has a limit so if she spaces the potential pregnancies out a little she can keep rolling in with the conception click bait.

And I totally agree with y'all that she needs to stop giving advice. It's not funny, it's not safe, it's downright irresponsible and dangerous.I think she would become a "crunchy" parent if she didn't like fast food so much. Anything for 5 minutes to take in views. Her minimal streak lasted between her home and the closest target, however long the commute is
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrankyPants wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:40 pm Don't forget....this Medical Medium she's taking advice from....get's his information from Spirits and Ghosts.

Everyone here knows I've said all along she's too stupid to be a real/good nurse. She must have graduated at the very bottom of the class.
At the risk of giving her ideas, maybe she will start seeing a medium so she can communicate with her dead brother that she never met. Gotta get pity somehow.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Are these women that pathetic that they need a Youtuber to "influence" then to make their bed?!? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... e84517.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:08 pm Are these women that pathetic that they need a Youtuber to "influence" then to make their bed

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I wonder if Tiffi gets angry that Bri and Meg are above her. You lose again, Tiffi.

Society in general is messed up. I think a huge part of this need for validation stems from social media, everyone wants a pat on the back for the most basic task. But imagine feeling validated that someone performed a basic task and tagged you in it. Like, that's worse than tagging someone, gloating about someone tagging you.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:48 pm
AryaStark wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:44 pm

🍇🍈🍉🍊🍋🍌🍍🍎🍏🍐🍑🍒🍓🍅🥥🥝🥑🍆🥕🥒🥦

Sometimes, I don't actually think she wants a 4th yet. People here called her out of her insensitivity regarding people with actual trouble conceiving. So if she does stuff like this, or stays on birth control she can pretend she is struggling, in an attempt to stay relatable.

She can go nuts posting ovulation kits, open up about her struggles, cry into the camera. She doesn't really have that "raw" angle some YTers have. There is Tara Henderson I'm not overly familiar with but I think she battled a drug addiction. Brittani lost her son. Then there is that circumstantial differences that some use like 2 moms, 2 dads, quads, polyamorous. She's just so vanilla, she is lacking in any area that would make her stand out. So if she games fertility struggles she might get more views.

Realistically how many more kids can she have? I can't see her being a mom of 6. She surely has a limit so if she spaces the potential pregnancies out a little she can keep rolling in with the conception click bait.

And I totally agree with y'all that she needs to stop giving advice. It's not funny, it's not safe, it's downright irresponsible and dangerous.I think she would become a "crunchy" parent if she didn't like fast food so much. Anything for 5 minutes to take in views. Her minimal streak lasted between her home and the closest target, however long the commute is
I liked your so vanilla comment, so true.
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

LittleOne912 wrote:Anyone know if Tiffani has lost any Instagram followers since this entire celery juice thing came to light? Isn’t there a website that you can go to?

I’m rather new to their family but I’m about done following her. I have no patience for people who use pseudo science.

Celery has very little nutritional value....it’s not some magical liquid you can drink.
I can't even hate watch her anymore. I had to unsubscribe from her on all platforms.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

perfectionista_mom wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:22 am
LittleOne912 wrote:Anyone know if Tiffani has lost any Instagram followers since this entire celery juice thing came to light? Isn’t there a website that you can go to?

I can't even hate watch her anymore. I had to unsubscribe from her on all platforms.

I looked up her Instagram stats on social blade out of interest. She's steadily gained followers over the last couple of weeks, not set amounts either so it does look genuine (can you buy IG followers like you can for YT?).

No idea why more people would be interested in her. Guess I wouldn't be on this thread if I knew though. Lol
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

Yes, you can buy Instagram likes and followers. You can buy YT likes, comments and subscribers. I refuse to believe she didn’t scam her way to where she is now. Her content is awful, poorly edited and she looks horrible. Tiny seems to like it!! Others have said he was VERY critical of his ex’s about food and high heels.

Henno wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:34 am

I looked up her Instagram stats on social blade out of interest. She's steadily gained followers over the last couple of weeks, not set amounts either so it does look genuine (can you buy IG followers like you can for YT?).

No idea why more people would be interested in her. Guess I wouldn't be on this thread if I knew though. Lol
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Henno wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:34 am

Someone said with the narcissistic personality disorder she is imitating Brittani boren leech and trying to fool people into thinking it's her. That could cause a sudden influx of new followers. Just a thought. It's not like she has had any amazing videos or any new type of content or anything. Others do what she does but far, far better
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Her decorating is so thrown together. And so obvious she is trying to be like Bri.

Also, the couch/rug placement bothers me. Couch fully on the rug on one side and barely on the rug on the other. Center the damn thing.

LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

Alright SAHMs- is decorating for every holiday really a thing? Who has time for it and how? All these YouTube moms seem to think it’s popular but is it really!??

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”