BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

chloe6124 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:12 am My cousins one year old is allergic to eggs. She had to get him a egg free smash cake. Wonder if stupid got her child a egg free smash cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
doubt it.

Egg free cakes are easy because if kiddo isn't GF the gluten in the flour holds the cake together.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I normally dont think Scarlett is a cute baby but she looks cute in her birthday cake smash picture. She looks 100% like frank unfortunately. I remember when we all thought that Scar could of been Eans baby because she looked soooooo much like Nolan but look at her now lol. She is a clone of her father. Hopefully she continues to get cuter as she gets older

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

sataninwonderland wrote:Her hands are so fucking orange in that first clip lmao
She did an Insta story where she used a can of Coke in a chocolate cake mix instead of any of the other liquids and i got the impression that was Scarletts smash cake.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

This is petty but I haaate smash cakes so much I think they're tacky and dumb. It's a huge waste of food and I promise no one wants to see your baby smear half eaten cake on their face and body because it's gross af.

ETA: Also I love that the britneyandbaby thread always has a super boring name to match britney's personality.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

luci417 wrote:This is petty but I haaate smash cakes so much I think they're tacky and dumb. It's a huge waste of food and I promise no one wants to see your baby smear half eaten cake on their face and body because it's gross af.

ETA: Also I love that the britneyandbaby thread always has a super boring name to match britney's personality.
Thank you!!! I find it so stupid especially ppl that get a big cake like Vanessa. I remember she ordered a whole ass regular size cake for Charlie’s 1 birthday to smash then served the guest cupcakesImageImage
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I never got the point of smash cakes. Then people do entire smash cake photoshoots.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

luci417 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:43 pm This is petty but I haaate smash cakes so much I think they're tacky and dumb. It's a huge waste of food and I promise no one wants to see your baby smear half eaten cake on their face and body because it's gross af.

Oh good, I thought I was the only one. I'm probably not going to do a smash cake for my little one's birthday this summer. Actually, I probably won't give her any cake at all. I considered a watermelon smash, but we will probably just do a family photoshoot with photos we can hang on the wall instead.
Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Connell1992 »

I think cake smashing of all kinds is trashy. I cringe when I see a bride/groom smash cake in each other’s faces.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Looks like no one showed up to fiery crotch goblins “small” party because she didn’t post not one IG story about it. Thankfully Vanessa used her last three brain cells to actually celebrate Lily’s birthday at the in-laws lake house.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Looks like no one showed up to fiery crotch goblins “small” party because she didn’t post not one IG story about it. Thankfully Vanessa used her last three brain cells to actually celebrate Lily’s birthday at the in-laws lake house.
That warms my cold black heart. She wasn’t there for Harlow’s bday either. Good. Vanessa is a better person when she’s not kissing britneys ass.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I'm so behind with all the updates. Haven't watched her in a long while nor visited ytmd. But... what is up with Nolan's health ?

He looks very pale and week. Has he started to show off any signs of DMD ? What are the various dark marks on his face?
dramalurker2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramalurker2019 »

marshmellow wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:46 pm I'm so behind with all the updates. Haven't watched her in a long while nor visited ytmd. But... what is up with Nolan's health ?

He looks very pale and week. Has he started to show off any signs of DMD ? What are the various dark marks on his face?
your pic didn't upload fyi.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Why is there branches all over Scarlett's highchair? That looks dumb.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

dramalurker2019 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:06 pm
marshmellow wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:46 pm I'm so behind with all the updates. Haven't watched her in a long while nor visited ytmd. But... what is up with Nolan's health ?

your pic didn't upload fyi.
Oh that's just my signature which seems to be broken. I did not post any pic 😁
AliceInWonder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AliceInWonder »

Connell1992 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:29 pm I think cake smashing of all kinds is trashy. I cringe when I see a bride/groom smash cake in each other’s faces.

I've never understood it myself. What a waste of cake!
AliceInWonder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AliceInWonder »

Crazymess1215 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:44 pm I normally dont think Scarlett is a cute baby but she looks cute in her birthday cake smash picture. She looks 100% like frank unfortunately. I remember when we all thought that Scar could of been Eans baby because she looked soooooo much like Nolan but look at her now lol. She is a clone of her father. Hopefully she continues to get cuter as she gets older

I have always thought Britney has the cutest kids, no matter what age they have been, I thought they were all gorgeous, like she has good genes or something, then she went and had Scarlett and I'm thinking, what happened to this baby, she really drew the short straw!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

AliceInWonder wrote:
Crazymess1215 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:44 pm I normally dont think Scarlett is a cute baby but she looks cute in her birthday cake smash picture. She looks 100% like frank unfortunately. I remember when we all thought that Scar could of been Eans baby because she looked soooooo much like Nolan but look at her now lol. She is a clone of her father. Hopefully she continues to get cuter as she gets older

I have always thought Britney has the cutest kids, no matter what age they have been, I thought they were all gorgeous, like she has good genes or something, then she went and had Scarlett and I'm thinking, what happened to this baby, she really drew the short straw!
Really?? I never found her kids gorgeous, as babies they looked weird with their fat potato faces. Then as they’ve gotten older they inherited her sunken eyes and it makes them all look a little weird. I thought Aria was the prettiest but as she’s gotten older her face looks even more sunken in and so does Nolan’s. They look like they have sunken eyes, dark circles and their faces just look super malnourished. I never really found Harlow cute and don’t get me started on Scarlett.

Just being honest....no one kill meImage
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

These kids all inherited deep set eyes which are magnified by the anemia dark circles.

I always think kids are cute. I found Harlow to be the cutest. Remember when she used to dress Aria and Nolan nice?
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Why is there branches all over Scarlett's highchair? That looks dumb.

Haha I thought that looked so stupid too. I think years from now people looking back on pictures of this weird decor trends will be like wtf, why are their tree branches on this kids highchair for her first birthday.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Return to “Britneyandbaby”