T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

LittleOne912 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:25 am Alright SAHMs- is decorating for every holiday really a thing? Who has time for it and how? All these YouTube moms seem to think it’s popular but is it really!??
I was a SAHM for 15 years, I started working again this year but I do decorate for everything, I even have back to school decor LOL. I only decorate my fireplace mantel, a spot in my kitchen, my dining room hutch, and a few pieces in the living room and playroom. I don't buy new decor for every holiday. All of my friends (with and without kids) decorate for Valentine's Day and all the other "smaller" holidays like Halloween and Thanksgiving, 4th of July. I don't think it's strange to decorate, but I think it's bonkers to buy so much new decor.
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

goaheadandstfu wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:42 am
LittleOne912 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:25 am Alright SAHMs- is decorating for every holiday really a thing? Who has time for it and how? All these YouTube moms seem to think it’s popular but is it really!??
I was a SAHM for 15 years, I started working again this year but I do decorate for everything, I even have back to school decor LOL. I only decorate my fireplace mantel, a spot in my kitchen, my dining room hutch, and a few pieces in the living room and playroom. I don't buy new decor for every holiday. All of my friends (with and without kids) decorate for Valentine's Day and all the other "smaller" holidays like Halloween and Thanksgiving, 4th of July. I don't think it's strange to decorate, but I think it's bonkers to buy so much new decor.
I’m not a decor person so that may be why I didn’t know it was a thing lol. We do Christmas and Halloween - that’s the extent of our decor for holidays.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

I’ve never known anyone who decorates for Valentine’s Day, I didn’t realize that was a thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

I mean, I only have ONE Valentine's banner, soooo don't make me feel too crazy! :lol:

For my bridal shower, my mom got me such a cool gift... a Rubbermaid container for every holiday filled with decor she got on clearance after each holiday. Some holidays have more stuff than others, like for Christmas she got me a full Christmas village but for example, 4th of July is just a few pieces. It took her a full year to put it all together (obviously, since she shopped clearance) but I started my married life with decor for every season and holiday. I've added to it little by little over the 15 years I've been married and I love it!
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

I can’t stand the way she says banner It’s like nails on a chalkboard for me. And she said it ALOT in today’s vid.. yay for me.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

kristieanne87 wrote:Are these women that pathetic that they need a Youtuber to "influence" then to make their bed?!? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... e84517.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
What’s next? IG tags on “Wiped my ass!”

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

LittleOne912 wrote:Alright SAHMs- is decorating for every holiday really a thing? Who has time for it and how? All these YouTube moms seem to think it’s popular but is it really!??
I decorate for Christmas and maybe a few things for Halloween and that's it. I don't have the time nor the desire to do anything more than that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

She must be laying in bed and reading here while she’s sick. Her stories directly cover a lot of what’s been discussed here in the last few days.

Also there was exactly 10 minutes between the post that said “I hope this will eventually lift my brain fog” and “the brain fog is gone” .... mmhmm.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 31cb44.jpg[/IMG]

“Old strep” and “old mono” what a freaking loony

h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

She is a loon. I hope she is not serious with this celery juice (that she's been drinking for a few weeks now) making her sick enough to not even want to get out of bed. And people take advice from her. Smh
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

h 25 l wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:08 pm She is a loon. I hope she is not serious with this celery juice (that she's been drinking for a few weeks now) making her sick enough to not even want to get out of bed. And people take advice from her. Smh
Honestly she is Bat Shit Cray Cray this one. For real. She should be reported for spewing this nonsense about celery juice. I mean it...it’s getting rid of old strep and mono from “what she is being told”?? Who in the eff is telling her that!! Her husband is an enabling ding dong who cheated on her and is now her bitch so he will say nothing. If my husband saw me posting this nonsense he would drive me straight to the psych office. What a disaster for those poor children .

And if I see one “T. Beaston made me do it” attached to a pic of celery juice that’s it, I’m toast 😂
HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

Omg Tiffani latest rant. She has effin lost it! Bahaha hahahaha!!!!! And since she clearly reads here, go eat a fucking cheeseburger ffs.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

So she knows she’s extremely skinny and sickly obviously her stans are even telling her... she doesn’t realize she’s putting herself before her kids. I couldn’t imagine purposely making myself sick and laying in bed! You’re a terrible mother Tiffani! The only thing you do motherly is breastfeed and who give a flying crap about that! That’s probably why you brag about it all the time because you know that’s all you have to offer. Go eat some red meat with real bread and go be a mom! Your kids are starving to and would probably love a roast with potatoes, mushrooms, carrots, and gravy! These kids are going to growing up and talk about how mentally unstable their mother is, and how their dad didn’t have the balls to get them away from her

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

I can see we are really getting to her by the amount
of rant posts she did.
I noticed in one rant when she talked about what her
doctor said she did not say he/she told me to drink
celery juice. In fact I’d bet the person probably told
her to stop.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

She misses being able to get out of bed? Lol yesterday she went go Ella's dance and the boys soccer. Also I dont see a difference in the amount of time she is in bed ... every day she "works" from her bed .. constantly posting stories from the bed... it's not like she has anything else to do! This is just another day of her manipulating her husband to take care of the kids while she does nothing. What's new?
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Now she’s posting about “healing broth.” It’s veggie broth with ginger and turmeric. So...soup. You eat it when you’re sick because it’s gentle on your stomach and warms you up. Not because it actually heals you. I cannot deal.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

IcedCoffee wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:25 am
Henno wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:34 am
perfectionista_mom wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:22 am I can't even hate watch her anymore. I had to unsubscribe from her on all platforms.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I looked up her Instagram stats on social blade out of interest. She's steadily gained followers over the last couple of weeks, not set amounts either so it does look genuine (can you buy IG followers like you can for YT?).

No idea why more people would be interested in her. Guess I wouldn't be on this thread if I knew though. Lol
Someone said with the narcissistic personality disorder she is imitating Brittani boren leech and trying to fool people into thinking it's her. That could cause a sudden influx of new followers. Just a thought. It's not like she has had any amazing videos or any new type of content or anything. Others do what she does but far, far better
She got money off of BBL and more subs for IG/YT, she saved some money and didn’t have to buy any.
All you have to do is run out and morph into the person you
want to sponge off of, infiltrate their social(cuss to be noticed), and presto more everything-all from her bed.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

I want to know who told her that her childhood sickness is coming out of her body LOL
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

“The celery juice is bringing out old strep and old mono” wtf??!! Come on!!! And the very next slide saying how she’s a nurse. How insane. You should know then that drinking some damn celery juice isn’t going to “bring out old strep and mono”

nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

LittleOne912 wrote:Alright SAHMs- is decorating for every holiday really a thing? Who has time for it and how? All these YouTube moms seem to think it’s popular but is it really!??
I’m a SAHM. I’m barely able to cook and clean some days, much less decorate my house. But then again my husband works a full time job and I don’t have help during the day.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”