T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Has she said how this cleanse works? Like is she only consuming the celery juice or is she eating to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by scojacar »

Lol she’s been reading here. She has now clarified that the flu is what’s bringing out her old strep and mono. Which...still isn’t how it works

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

scojacar wrote:Lol she’s been reading here. She has now clarified that the flu is what’s bringing out her old strep and mono. Which...still isn’t how it works Image

Is she going to blame that mistake on the brain fog that she said is gone but that she said is also still there? ImageImage

LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

As a former anorexic I actually get the impression she’s on some kind of fast and is weak. I don’t know much about mono or strep but I’m pretty sure mono doesn’t live dormant in your body - does it? I know Epstein bar does but does mono?
Chevy0427
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chevy0427 »

She has literally hit a whole new level of insanity. She needs to be off social media ASAP.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

smom12 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:42 am
What’s next? IG tags on “Wiped my ass!”

T.Beaston made me do it!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Chevy0427 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:49 pm She has literally hit a whole new level of insanity. She needs to be off social media ASAP.

Yep and I equate this to the level(maybe more) to that crying from bed rant a couple months ago. And I said then she needed help for mental illness. I am wondering if she is turning a little bipolar. The drastic mood swings.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

scojacar wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:10 pm Lol she’s been reading here. She has now clarified that the flu is what’s bringing out her old strep and mono. Which...still isn’t how it works Image

I just saw her lastest rant where she is trying so hard to act weak and exhausted 🙄 and was thinking the same thing...she is lying there, simultaneously reading here and posting retorts. What a lunatic. And she is so proud that she’s folding laundry bc that’s how weak and ill she is, but she has tons of energy yesterday to go to dance with ELL-la (which we saw pictures of) and the boys soccer (which we did NOT see pictures of, no surprise there). Why go to these places when your sick and have the flu??? Is it perhaps bc you don’t have the flu Tiffani?? Such a liar...a medical doctor tested her for the flu but it was negative. But she’s still so sure she has it. Either way, stay home!!

Also, can’t stop yakking about TTC good God stuff a sock in it! And has the cockiness to state that if they try next month she’ll have a December baby. Bc she gets pregnant on first try so if she starts fake crying about her #journey, we will know she is totally full of shit. Watch.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

LittleOne912 wrote:As a former anorexic I actually get the impression she’s on some kind of fast and is weak. I don’t know much about mono or strep but I’m pretty sure mono doesn’t live dormant in your body - does it? I know Epstein bar does but does mono?
Epstein Barr is the mono virus when it gets reactivated. Kind of like chicken pox and shingles.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Regarding the decorating, I am 99% sure Myka said last year it was her first time decorating for Valentine's. I think once one of the moms do it everyone does.

As for me personally, my decorating depends on the occasion and how I feel. Some of these YouTubers make it look so cluttered. Everyone should do what they like. But personally it's too much for me to decorate every room, on such a large scale at least. For Valentine's I've done nothing. I think I will surprise my husband with something small, I did buy some heart ramekins last year and ended up using them on more than one day. I don't want to buy a lot of things and I feel sick thinking about all the plastic in the environment, more and more lately. I do use candles though which are not good for the environment I don't think. For Christmas I just had one tree, nothing in the bedroom and it's a fake tree I have been using since 2011. Halloween I decorated more. And I love the idea about buying at the end of the season, I try and do that for things too. I don't decorate for Easter, either.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:54 pm
Chevy0427 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:49 pm She has literally hit a whole new level of insanity. She needs to be off social media ASAP.

Yep and I equate this to the level(maybe more) to that crying from bed rant a couple months ago. And I said then she needed help for mental illness. I am wondering if she is turning a little bipolar. The drastic mood swings.
But you guys, she can just tell her husband how she is feeling! Remember she was suicidal and he fixed it?
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

LittleOne912 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:25 am Alright SAHMs- is decorating for every holiday really a thing? Who has time for it and how? All these YouTube moms seem to think it’s popular but is it really!??
My mother made huge sets of ceramics for every conceivable holiday! She did the whole house for everything. In my house Autumn/Fall has it's own set of extensive decor as does Christmas, but the lesser holidays really just get a little vingette on the kitchen counter and/or the main coffee table. I did more when my babies were younger, but now that it's just me I just want a little reminder of my mum's enthusiasm.

It's just about time to put out the red heart cookie jar and pink twinkle lights.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

She’s probably not sick. She wants an excuse to lay in bed all day! Or she’s playing it up and then gonna say her magic oils healed her. She’s a con

brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

This is Exactly what I came here to say!! She has literally lost her mind. She keeps saying she has the flu but yet tested negative for the flu. infact the dr didn't find anything wrong with her either. They didn't even feel the need to run test on her. She is making all this shit up
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

Xoangelicchic wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:08 pm She’s probably not sick. She wants an excuse to lay in bed all day! Or she’s playing it up and then gonna say her magic oils healed her. She’s a con

Exactly!!! this is all a set up for her to claim her oils healed her so she will sell more. Just like she use to make up about her kids just being so sick all the time and now that she uses all natural shit they are all healed. Shes such a liar just to sell more oils
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Salamisammich wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:41 pm So she knows she’s extremely skinny and sickly obviously her stans are even telling her... she doesn’t realize she’s putting herself before her kids. I couldn’t imagine purposely making myself sick and laying in bed! You’re a terrible mother Tiffani! The only thing you do motherly is breastfeed and who give a flying crap about that! That’s probably why you brag about it all the time because you know that’s all you have to offer. Go eat some red meat with real bread and go be a mom! Your kids are starving to and would probably love a roast with potatoes, mushrooms, carrots, and gravy! These kids are going to growing up and talk about how mentally unstable their mother is, and how their dad didn’t have the balls to get them away from her

Amen to all of this!!!! 👏👏👏 You ladies all rock!!! I love that we can all see through this crazy loons BS!
Last edited by RealityBites on Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

We didn't really need proof that she reads here, but she sure gave it to us. Assured us she is a licensed nurse, said that she has had the flu....BUT SHE WENT TO DANCE AND SOCCER YESTERDAY??? So...is she spreading the flu virus or not? Does she have Epstein Barr? Is she exposing people with weakened immune systems to even more virus' or is it all an act?

I would love for someone to sue her for exposing them to her illness.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

I follow a vegan diet...I used to juice but it made me feel awful...now I use the ninja bullet and blend 3/4 spinach or kale and 1/4 fruit ratio and it keeps all the fiber of the fruit and veggies. That would be way healtheir for her too.

I absolutely do not decorate that much. I have really embraced a frugal and minimalist mindset. Halloween and Thanksgiving are pumpkins and gourds outside and a few inside.

Christmas we have a fake tree because real ones give us allergies. I have a beautiful wood piece that says Christ the savior is born and we have stockings and I did get Christmas balls and put them in 2 mason jars for our living room. We skip valentines day. Easter I put some.plastic eggs in a mason jar and do the same thing and weather pending put them in our tree outside. We also have a wood board that says Christ is risen.

We don't really decorate for anything else. I don't like a lot of clutter and having a large family we have enough cleaning up to do.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

I used to drink a green smoothie every morning, made with spinache, kale, fruit and coconut water. BUT I overloaded on potassium and passed out...dr told me that was just way too much potassium for me...I haven't green smoothied since, but I admit I really miss them!
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

She wants everyone who doesn’t like her to stop following her guys...whomp whomp ☹️...I guess she is making a blanket plea bc she has seen so many negative comments, she can’t delete them fast enough. I thought her channel was about cooking cleaning and organizing? Why is she always ranting about how crazy she is? I can’t stop watching the train wreck. Is anyone from her past life still on here? Curious what you think of her now...

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”