T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

sunshine616
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by sunshine616 »

palmtreemomma wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:17 pm She wants everyone who doesn’t like her to stop following her guys...whomp whomp ☹️...I guess she is making a blanket plea bc she has seen so many negative comments, she can’t delete them fast enough. I thought her channel was about cooking cleaning and organizing? Why is she always ranting about how crazy she is? I can’t stop watching the train wreck. Is anyone from her past life still on here? Curious what you think of her now...
omg I saw that....I am not offended by what she says more fascinated yet concerned with how mentally unstable she is. I feel.like I am watching a lifetime movie then remember this is her reality.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Just last week she tried to say someone told her the celery could be detoxing her and therefore bringing out old virus. Says that today, gets called out here, and now changes it to the flu bringing out these viruses. She can’t even keep her insanity straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

Onchao16 wrote:Just last week she tried to say someone told her the celery could be detoxing her and therefore bringing out old virus. Says that today, gets called out here, and now changes it to the flu bringing out these viruses. She can’t even keep her insanity straight.

I know she is a licensed RN, but I have a hard time believing she did well in school. It seems like she's an absolute idiot when it comes to how viruses and bacteria work.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

goaheadandstfu wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:06 am I mean, I only have ONE Valentine's banner, soooo don't make me feel too crazy! :lol:

For my bridal shower, my mom got me such a cool gift... a Rubbermaid container for every holiday filled with decor she got on clearance after each holiday. Some holidays have more stuff than others, like for Christmas she got me a full Christmas village but for example, 4th of July is just a few pieces. It took her a full year to put it all together (obviously, since she shopped clearance) but I started my married life with decor for every season and holiday. I've added to it little by little over the 15 years I've been married and I love it!
What a great idea, how sweet of your mum.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

palmtreemomma wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:17 pm She wants everyone who doesn’t like her to stop following her guys...whomp whomp ☹️...I guess she is making a blanket plea bc she has seen so many negative comments, she can’t delete them fast enough. I thought her channel was about cooking cleaning and organizing? Why is she always ranting about how crazy she is? I can’t stop watching the train wreck. Is anyone from her past life still on here? Curious what you think of her now...
That sounds like she is probably talking mostly to this thread. It kills her that she can’t delete this site and anyone can say whatever they feel. Mostly exposing her for the liar and bad person that she is. I’m surprised she hasn’t made an account and come in here—again.
ShadyJ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ShadyJ »

This woman is losing her mind!! She’s a train wreck and I can’t look away!!
The flu gave her strep and mono. Haha!!!
I’m done! I can’t! I’m laughing so hard.

Tiff please eat something, you look like straight up skelator.

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Does she read what she writes or hear herself talk? The brain fog is gone. She can’t wait to be back to normal. Which is it? She did the celery to heal her thyroid yet can’t wait to get better to start healing her thyroid. You can’t heal a fucking thyroid that doesn’t function. You take medication to replace it’s hormone production T.Idtiot. She notices how skinny she is, like that’s a good thing. She doesn’t have the flu, yet has the flu. Doctors don’t want to test for anything until a week of fevers. Yet she knows she has an old dormant strep and mono virus?!?! Okay. Sure thing. Did she buy her fucking nursing license?

Chevy0427
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chevy0427 »

sunshine616 wrote:I follow a vegan diet...I used to juice but it made me feel awful...now I use the ninja bullet and blend 3/4 spinach or kale and 1/4 fruit ratio and it keeps all the fiber of the fruit and veggies. That would be way healtheir for her too.

I absolutely do not decorate that much. I have really embraced a frugal and minimalist mindset. Halloween and Thanksgiving are pumpkins and gourds outside and a few inside.

Christmas we have a fake tree because real ones give us allergies. I have a beautiful wood piece that says Christ the savior is born and we have stockings and I did get Christmas balls and put them in 2 mason jars for our living room. We skip valentines day. Easter I put some.plastic eggs in a mason jar and do the same thing and weather pending put them in our tree outside. We also have a wood board that says Christ is risen.

We don't really decorate for anything else. I don't like a lot of clutter and having a large family we have enough cleaning up to do.

A real minimalist!!!! You know like Tiff claims to be except you actually are one!!! Can you please give her some tips? Image I’m pretty sure she has no idea what the word even means.

sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Onchao16 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:49 pm Does she read what she writes or hear herself talk? The brain fog is gone. She can’t wait to be back to normal. Which is it? She did the celery to heal her thyroid yet can’t wait to get better to start healing her thyroid. You can’t heal a fucking thyroid that doesn’t function. You take medication to replace it’s hormone production T.Idtiot. She notices how skinny she is, like that’s a good thing. She doesn’t have the flu, yet has the flu. Doctors don’t want to test for anything until a week of fevers. Yet she knows she has an old dormant strep and mono virus?!?! Okay. Sure thing. Did she buy her fucking nursing license?

Her followers that are not watching her for the drama or gossip have got to be just as crazy as she is...she is such a walking contradiction it's crazy. She really needs to get herself serious serious help. Chris needs to take her kids and drive far away. As someone else said my husband would call me out and drive me to a shrink ASAP. She is a looney bird. She mentioned being on medication before..
Tiffani no amount of oils or celery juice will heal your crazy...
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Chevy0427 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:00 pm
sunshine616 wrote:I follow a vegan diet...I used to juice but it made me feel awful...now I use the ninja bullet and blend 3/4 spinach or kale and 1/4 fruit ratio and it keeps all the fiber of the fruit and veggies. That would be way healtheir for her too.

I absolutely do not decorate that much. I have really embraced a frugal and minimalist mindset. Halloween and Thanksgiving are pumpkins and gourds outside and a few inside.

Christmas we have a fake tree because real ones give us allergies. I have a beautiful wood piece that says Christ the savior is born and we have stockings and I did get Christmas balls and put them in 2 mason jars for our living room. We skip valentines day. Easter I put some.plastic eggs in a mason jar and do the same thing and weather pending put them in our tree outside. We also have a wood board that says Christ is risen.

We don't really decorate for anything else. I don't like a lot of clutter and having a large family we have enough cleaning up to do.

A real minimalist!!!! You know like Tiff claims to be except you actually are one!!! Can you please give her some tips? Image I’m pretty sure she has no idea what the word even means.

I would love to but she can't handle the truth or advice so until she becomes more open minded it would be a futile effort 😂😂😂😂😂
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Was that on stories? I can't even get through them when she talks to the camera she is so boring and annoying. I saw her text. I don't care if she's a "nurse" it means nothing. Bad drivers still manage to get licenses. She probably cried or paid them off or something for hers. She doesn't work hard, she sponges off the internet, other people etc and acts like they are all her original thoughts. I have no doubt in my mind she did not legitimately get a license.

The funny thing is her defending herself looks SOOO stupid. Imagine watching those stories as a fan and just being like what? WE know she is responding to us, her actual fans must be so confused. She is losing her shit completely.

Her biggest accomplishment seems to be stealing recipes. She wants to be Martha Stewart or something but she never will come close. She doesn't put in any hard work at all. I think her fans are going to have one of those "What was I thinking" moments, like when someone exits a bad relationship or when they look back on their old photos, it will be that type of moment when they realize that they are wasting their time looking at her like she is an idol.

How does she find so much time to film herself just sitting around in bed?

She would be so much better if she didn't block and delete everything. I think it makes her look so bad.

I didn't know her back then, thank goodness. I am curious too. I'm guessing she has only gotten worse up there on her soap box.

Do the kids ever go outside yet? She did take some advice. I would like to see them playing out there. Do they ever do jigsaws or anything? Painting? Does she just expect them to do everything at daycare and not even try to teach them anything?
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I love how she picks and chooses what to defend herself against. Where's her declaration about how she lied about being a minimalist? What about how she clearly didn't stick to her using the phone less? What do you say about that Tiffani? And lol at wanting to be a celebrity but thinking she can control who is allowed to follow her. And did she ever think some people don't even WANT to follow her, has she ever heard of recommended posts? I get a bunch of those and it's not a perfect algorithm
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

sunshine616 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:01 pm
Onchao16 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:49 pm Does she read what she writes or hear herself talk? The brain fog is gone. She can’t wait to be back to normal. Which is it? She did the celery to heal her thyroid yet can’t wait to get better to start healing her thyroid. You can’t heal a fucking thyroid that doesn’t function. You take medication to replace it’s hormone production T.Idtiot. She notices how skinny she is, like that’s a good thing. She doesn’t have the flu, yet has the flu. Doctors don’t want to test for anything until a week of fevers. Yet she knows she has an old dormant strep and mono virus?!?! Okay. Sure thing. Did she buy her fucking nursing license?

Her followers that are not watching her for the drama or gossip have got to be just as crazy as she is...she is such a walking contradiction it's crazy. She really needs to get herself serious serious help. Chris needs to take her kids and drive far away. As someone else said my husband would call me out and drive me to a shrink ASAP. She is a looney bird. She mentioned being on medication before..
Tiffani no amount of oils or celery juice will heal your crazy...
Your first sentence brings up such an interesting point. How many people are watching legitimately? My friend and I on Instagram bitch about her all the time, even my husband snarks on her when I fill him in. He still laughs that she tags herself as goals. The only people I've seen out in the wild was a Reddit post of a SAHM looking for good YouTubers and someone recommended her. No one else seems to actually know who she is. Did anyone see Tara uploaded a video at a similar time? Last i knew it had triple the views of Tiffani's. Bet that pisses her off
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

What's she talking about people "being offended"?

Yet another word that she doesn't understand what it means.

I'm not offended by her, I'm concerned she's seriously mentally ill. I'm concerned she's in the grips of an eating disorder and starving her self. I'm concerned that by buying into the Medical Medium she's trying to pretend she's Gwenyth Paltrow. I'm convinced she graduated dead last in her class and it's smart enough to actually be a nurse. I'm not offended that she's running all over town/having company over and exposing them to germs, it's just gross. There is a difference.
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

She literally just said on her stories that she is a Light and Positive person :-o :P Girl STOP you are the most Toxic NEGATIVE PERSON I have watched on Instagram and youtube. You do nothing but COMPLAIN, your husband stays and and does everything and you are still NEGATIVE AND constantly COMPLAIN.
Tiff you are NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Hey Tcelery...
Hope you saw what a gorgeous weave’s supposed to look
like on JLo’s head.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

She needs to learn that someone not agreeing with you doesn’t mean they are offended by you

HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

scojacar wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 31cb44.jpg[/IMG]

“Old strep” and “old mono” what a freaking loony

Welp looks like this Insta story is already gone. Can’t keep her lies straight so the deleting starts. She’s a certified loon. She looks awful.

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

They can’t spend less than $100 a person on groceries a month?!?!

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Just looking back on pictures in the past month, she has lost a lot of weight. Looking very unhealthy.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”