T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

here4it
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by here4it »

Omg!!!!! Tiff I know you read on here so... Can you PLEASE for the love of god STFU about your celery juice cleanse!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not.... Imagine how needy she must be? She really thinks we’re home wondering if she is ok and asking ourselves why she hasn’t posted as much? No one is!!!! WGAFF! She is so fucking annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Did the celery juice even start as a cleanse? I thought it was just something she was drinking. Then now she’s sick and it is a “cleanse”. Yet, it has been a month.

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

I haven’t posted in a while but I just can’t anymore.

Celery juice doesn’t detox you. Celery juice or the flu can NOT bring out old viruses/bacteria you’ve had. It doesn’t work like that. Where did she get her RN license because she’s not legit. She’s an idiot and toxic. She’s spreading misinformation and some naive young girl is going to believe this idiot and look up to her. I can’t watch her or follow any of that anymore. She’s a train wreck. Be all natural all you want but quit shoving this shit down people’s throats.

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Also hashimotos isn’t a thyroid disease it’s a autoimmune disease and there’s not much you can do about your immune system attacking a part of your body.

I’m saying that as someone who has the same fucking disease. You aren’t going to heal your thyroid. Only synthroid will help and I’m gonna keep taking mine.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

I think this psycho has an eating disorder. That's what I think she has. And her entire reason for existing revolves around social media now. Sad life for these influencers.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Onchao16 wrote:They can’t spend less than $100 a person on groceries a month?!?!

I know right? Image it’s not like they eat any good food they literally have noodles, a piece of mango, and salad with ranch every day Image

nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Lolaharper wrote:Also hashimotos isn’t a thyroid disease it’s a autoimmune disease and there’s not much you can do about your immune system attacking a part of your body.

I’m saying that as someone who has the same fucking disease. You aren’t going to heal your thyroid. Only synthroid will help and I’m gonna keep taking mine.

I have it too. It’s a chronic lifelong disorder. Nothing will heal it. It can get better for a bit but it’s always going to be there. She just doesn’t get it.

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

nl_s wrote:
Lolaharper wrote:Also hashimotos isn’t a thyroid disease it’s a autoimmune disease and there’s not much you can do about your immune system attacking a part of your body.

I have it too. It’s a chronic lifelong disorder. Nothing will heal it. It can get better for a bit but it’s always going to be there. She just doesn’t get it.

She needs to see an endocrinologist and quit listening to the medical medium. He is insane. I get she’s trying to sell oils with her whole new all natural bullshit but she’s off the deep end.

Diet can help with inflammation and symptoms which is why they suggest going gluten free but it’s autoimmune. Once you have one autoimmune disorder you usually have more. She is so uneducated about her own disease. She probably loves when she gets blood work and learns she’s hyperthyroid because she can keep being super skinny when really she should be shooting for more normal levels Image

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

What an asshole... hey Tiffany organic celery is $2.46 at Walmart. You’re welcome.

Chevy0427
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chevy0427 »

nl_s wrote:

I have multiple severe auto immune diseases and have to be on chemo for them. I think this is another reason I get SO pissed when she plays up being sick. Yes- Hashimotos sucks and I’m sorry for everyone that has it. But come on T.beastly....get over yourself.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Onchao16 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:43 pm They can’t spend less than $100 a person on groceries a month?!?!

You would think with all that fast food it would be easy.

Aldi hopefully won't sponsor her again. Lol.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Let's start #notoffended. I bet it will be even bigger than #ellastoe

Her diet advice is awful. Now she acts like they eat organic. Since when?

Tell us about the organic chickfila, organic dunking donuts. Her advice about eat healthy or you get disease later is laughable. She is trying to teach others about consequences?
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

Salamisammich wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:10 pm What an asshole... hey Tiffany organic celery is $2.46 at Walmart. You’re welcome.

Came to say the same thing. Less than $3 at Target. $8? Wtf.
NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

You would think that being a nurse she would know that when you're sick is when you really should be feeding your body good nutritious things. If she is really as sick as she is with the "flu", the first thing she should be doing is getting off this fad diet and getting some vitamin c, some hearty meals and just some actual substance.

Your energy should not come solely from the sugared coffee you drink all day and eating tiny portions doesn't make it any less of an eating disorder, Tiff.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

So who told her the mono and strep resurfaced? Her doctor wasn’t going to do any labs until this week if fever continued.

I’m just not understanding how she thinks anything she is saying makes sense. And too sick to do anything, yet has been out and about and filming a decor video.

Also, I think she just took this list of symptoms and picked some so she could say the celery juice cured them. Yet these symptoms she complains of started long after starting the celery juice. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... a2e5a6.jpg[/IMG]

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

OK. So obviously shes starving herself and looking horrible lately and really seeming crazy and unstable more than ever.

Does anyone think she's doing this for more views/clickbait/attention to use for her channel since it sucks and is the same old BS that no one cares about. Like she will use it in a vlog title "Bipolar Mom of 4 Managing My Anxiety" or Can't Get Out Of Bed All Day, Depressed"

I mean she plays up the anxiety, brother that passed away, the PPD, the fake TTC journey. I just wouldn't put it past her to use this for a new way to get viewers that have anxiety, depression, bipolar etc. The way she latched on to BBL when she was going through her nightmare makes me think she's doing this whole sickly, crazy act on purpose.

Or then again maybe she's just fucking lost her mind. The celery, oils, sick appearance, minimalist BS. Shrimp, Krykal and her mother should seriously sit her down and tell her she needs to get help and eat a freaking burger and stop starving herself. Stop drinking the fucking celery juice. Whip out some bleach and clean your damn germy house. Put the phone away, get off social media. Get your kids some fresh air and a REAL meal with some meat and potatoes and stop this Looney, Wackadoo Bullshit!!
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

RealityBites wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:39 pm OK. So obviously shes starving herself and looking horrible lately and really seeming crazy and unstable more than ever.

Does anyone think she's doing this for more views/clickbait/attention to use for her channel since it sucks and is the same old BS that no one cares about. Like she will use it in a vlog title "Bipolar Mom of 4 Managing My Anxiety" or Can't Get Out Of Bed All Day, Depressed"

I mean she plays up the anxiety, brother that passed away, the PPD, the fake TTC journey. I just wouldn't put it past her to use this for a new way to get viewers that have anxiety, depression, bipolar etc. The way she latched on to BBL when she was going through her nightmare makes me think she's doing this whole sickly, crazy act on purpose.
Apparently she has OCD, her kids have eczema, did she mention insomnia at some point? Her Mrs Meyers was making everyone sick!

How sad of a life to be inventing ailments for content.

One thing she is doing on purpose is mentioning the celery juice. It's trying to piss people off here. (Nope, nice try Tiffani. You are ONLY.HURTING.YOURSELF.)
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

IcedCoffee wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:27 pm
RealityBites wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:39 pm OK. So obviously shes starving herself and looking horrible lately and really seeming crazy and unstable more than ever.

Apparently she has OCD, her kids have eczema, did she mention insomnia at some point? Her Mrs Meyers was making everyone sick!

How sad of a life to be inventing ailments for content.

One thing she is doing on purpose is mentioning the celery juice. It's trying to piss people off here. (Nope, nice try Tiffani. You are ONLY.HURTING.YOURSELF.)
And her family. Those poor kids. Only because I don't know her and don't give a shit about her welfare I'm finding this current episode quite entertaining. But I do feel for those kids. I don't have any sympathy for shrimp boy. He's an adult who's studied health and fitness (don't know the exact terminology) so he knows better.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

not defending her one bit as i agree with all the other sentiments in here, however i don’t believe you need to blast your home with harsh chemicals in order to keep your family well. i refuse to use harsh chemicals in my house and we are rarely ill. that said, i don’t know how bad their personal hygiene is; maybe she doesn’t make the boys wash their hands after daycare. i also think their poor diets and general lack of rest have a lot to answer for. i also believe the general mindset of a home has a lot to answer for; theirs seems really chaotic and disjointed, inefficient and like they expend a lot of energy yet achieve very little. her and shrimp aren’t focused, they’re distracted and their energy is scattered, i believe their health suffers as a consequence. she also needs to eat a fucking t.bone steak and some fries. she’s completely depleted.

i’ve said it before but i think living in that house would be hell. she’s not goals, she’s bloody dangerous to herself and those around her.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

This idiot is not sick. The multiple posts she made from bed proves she’s a lying sack of celery. Her giddy attitude talking about her many illnesses, STFU. If you were really sick you would NOT have your phone in your hand recording jack.

Let me translate her bed vigil: I’m so happy everyone is paying attention to ME and I am in bed because I don’t feel like taking care of my fifty thousand kids so I’ll just fake being sick so Chris can keep doing it all. I need to binge my tv show. Meanwhile attention is on ME!! I now eat celery AND broth. The medical crystal🔮ball told me to. I got a lot of money and subs off of BBL so I don’t need any of you!!! You probably shouldn’t follow me because I am completely 🥜🥜🥜.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”